Vicious Beach - Perfect Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laci!" she screamed in delight, "you...tricky...little...slut...OH FUCK!"

Judianna collapsed backward on top of her femme as he brought her to climax twice more in quick succession, each one more powerful than the one preceding it. "Don't....stop....don't....stop..." she pleaded with Troy. She managed to pull herself up as the fourth one began to build, writhing on top of his mouth, sweat now dripping from her skin as she orgasmed for the final time. She peeled his hands from her waist and climbed off him, smiling weakly and staring deeply into his adoring, and suddenly very seductive, eyes.

"You certainly are very talented Lacy," she smiled as she kissed his lips softly. "I think that you are the best femme slut I have ever met..."

"Thank you Mistress..." Troy answered smiling back at her.

"What is this Lacy?" Judianna asked as she felt the bulge in his panties. "Swallowing your own cum made you hard again didn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"The true mark of any sissy is when she likes the taste of her cock." She said simply and kissed him again, slowly stroking him through his panties. "Would you like some more?"

"Yes Mistress," Troy answered softly.

"Good girl," she said, "except you didn't say please."

"UNGGGHHH!" he moaned as she squeezed his testicles. "Please Mistress, please let me have some more of my cum!"

"Soon, my effeminate little cum slut," Judianna teased, "but right now I think it's time that I kept my promise to you..."

"Promise Mistress?"

"Yes Lacy," she laughed softly, "as if you've forgotten. I think you've proven yourself worthy enough." She kissed him again and reached underneath the pillow supporting his head.

She knelt on the bed next to him and held the penis shaped dildo in both hands presenting it to him.

Made of skin colored latex and stretching almost 6 inches in length and two inches across it also was adorned with two realistic looking balls at its base.

"You like it don't you Lacy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You want it your pussy don't you, you little slut?"

"Oh yes Mistress," Troy replied sounding a bit more eager than he intended, "yes please."

Judianna slid off the bed and adjusted her harness, slipping the base through the o-ring and retreating to where she had left the astroglide on the settee.

Troy watched her as she strode around the bed towards him. She extended her hand to him and pulled him to his knees on the bed pressing the lubricant into his palm.

Judianna watched ravenously as Troy opened it and dropped a small amount into his hand, then reach out and take her strap-on and stroke it slowly, all without one word from her.

"That's good Lacy," she encouraged him, reaching out and stroking his hair, "get it all wet and slippery for your tight pussy."

Troy left no part of the dildo untouched, stroking it from base to tip, even coating the artificial balls with a sheen of lubricant. As he was stroking it he was filled with an uneasy urge to put it in his mouth, and when he felt his mistress press gently on the back of his head, that it exactly what he did, hungrily and willingly.

Judianna moaned as the glistening dildo disappeared slowly into Troy's mouth, his complete submissiveness to her slightest touch, turning her on just as much as the gentle rubbing of the strap-on against her clit. She let him continue for several minutes, enjoying the sights and sounds of his impassioned felatio, before she with withdrew slowly from his mouth, a thin strip of his saliva and lubricant lingering in the air before falling beautifully on his chin.

"Turn around and bend over Lacy," she said softly, "I can't wait any longer."

Judianna pulled his panties just below the curves of his buttocks, smiling at the sight of his still plugged hole. She pulled the beaded dildo from between his cheeks, twisting it slowly, his moans coinciding with his sporadic twitches of both his thighs and his penis. Wrapping it in her panties she laid it on the floor, and then climbed on the bed behind him.

"Face the headboard Lacy and spread you knees apart," she told him, "I want to see your pretty face while I fuck you."

Troy complied, nervous and yet dangerously excited, his cock throbbing uncontrollable with every word his mistress uttered. He looked as his reflection and then at his mistress poised behind him, closing his eyes as she spread his thighs further apart and he felt the first bit of pressure against his tortured pussy.

"Open your eyes my pretty little femme slut," Judianna commanded as she gripped the dildo and traced circles around his slippery and waiting orifice, "I want you to look right in my eyes as you beg me to fuck you."

"Please Mistress," Troy pleaded honestly, "Fuck me now, I want you to bury your cock in my pussy."

"Whose pussy is this bitch?" Judianna reprimanded him, pushing against his barely restraining hole. "Whose.......tight.......fucking........cunt........is............THIS!?"

"OH GOD YOURS!" Troy cried as she slid inside him, "YOURS MISTRESS! OH GOHHHHD!"

"Do you want me to go deeper slut?" she smiled, grabbing his hips as he pushed back against her.

"Yes Mistress," Troy moaned, "Deeper, please. Please, please....deeper...."

Judianna slipped the cock all the way inside Troy, slowly burying the balls between his cheeks, and started fucking him with short slow strokes, never taking her eyes off his face. Grabbing his hips tighter with both hands she made him say things that he would never forget.

"Are you my whore Lacy?" Judianna asked him.

"Yes Mistress," Troy moaned, "ooohhhh shhhhitttt, I am your whore..."

"Tell me how much you like my cock in that wet little pussy...."

"I love it....I love your cock Mistress, I love your beautiful cock in my pussy!!!"

"Whose pussy is it you pretty little slut?" she asked again.

"Yours Mistress," Troy moaned, "Its yours!!"

"And whose pathetic little girl cock is this leaking all over her pretty silk panties?" Judianna asked squeezing his engorged cock through his panties.

"Ohhh God....mine mistress..." Troy answered realizing his mistake right before her hand came crashing down on his ass.

"WHOSE?"

"YOUR'S MISTRESS!!" Troy cried out.

"Did I give you permission to let it do that Lacy?" she teased, fucking him longer and deeper

"n...nnnooo Mistress"

"You want to come in your petty little panties don't you slut?"

"Yess Misstresss, Oohh Gohhd Yesss! PLEASSSE MISSTRESSS!"

"Say it femme slut," she demanded, "tell me how getting your pussy fucked makes you want to cum in your panties like a little whore..."

"Misstressss

"Let me hear you beg Lacy..." Judianna teased, pulling out until just the head was still inside him and then plunging quickly as deep as she could.

" Ohhhh shhiihhhhttt!!!" Troy could barely speak at this point and all that came out was, "PLEA...MISTRE....LE....MAH....CAH...CAH...."

Judianna reached around again and stroked his cock through Troy's panties, keeping in rhythm with her deep thrusts into his ass. As his cries became less and less intelligible, she knew he was straining to cum. She buried the dildo deep inside him one final time, and pressed her thumb into the hole at the head of his penis, gripping him tightly as his orgasm ripped through his body. He convulsed violently beneath her, his entire being feeling the force of his climax. But she held fast to his penis, robbing him of his ejaculation, choking his throbbing member in her fist until his body calmed and his penis was flaccid and diminutive in her fingers. She released him then began fucking him in earnest. Tears began to leak slowly from his eyes, just as the cum began to leak slowly from his once proud penis.

The slapping of her hips against ass was humiliating for Troy, as was the strap-on sliding easily deep inside him. But it paled in comparison to the feeling of his soft girlcock flopping inside his panties with every thrust. Each drop of cum that splashed the inside of his silk bikini briefs was a reminder of how easily she had dominated him, or had he submitted willingly? He was suddenly conscious of his body moving backwards to meet her thrusts, his moans that sounded far too willing as she impaled him, over and over again. He blinked away the tears, and gazed at his mistress, meeting her eyes and realizing that this is what he was missing, this woman was what he needed, this Mistress could make him whole.

"Fuck me Mistress," he begged as he felt himself getting hard again, "Fuck your little femme slut!"

- terminus -

1...5678910