All Comments on 'Victoria the Slut Ch. 01'

by Lifeisgood21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

A long but hot one!

boaman007boaman007over 10 years ago
Awesome!

Great story can't wait for more. Rated it a 5 and added you to my favorite list. Have you written under any other names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good but.....

I don't really like to suspend disbelief as much as I had to do in this story. Also found the treatment of the girl a little bit too degrading. Especially the arse to mouth scenes. Although it's fiction, some respect is due to the woman. Why is this demeaning treatment of women such a recurring theme?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty Good

Try proofreading next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Adolescent and blah!

You've gained access to an adult web site. Now try writing like one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
0 stars should call it Matt The JerkOff

Gee, what a unique formula - - inexplicably rich with a big cock. 95% of every story on this site shares the same unrealistic trait. Any moron can pen a stroke fest, only a few on here can really write a great tale. This isn't one of them. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An extremely well written story.

So many jerks just shovel on words. You write in quality prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You should be fucking ashamed, how many times in this did you try and make sexual assault sexy?

Vic is some nonsense character, nothing like a real human woman, and that awful boyfriend of hers assaulting her as she sleeps, manipulating her all the time into becoming the 'perfect slut' for his own freakish hateful pleasure. All these extra male characters who are asking the boyfriend if they can shag Vic, but not asking Vic? Stupid. Vic's character has no pride, dignity, or backbone, any real woman would have dumped that loser of a sexist boyfriend and would have had something to say about those 2 college boys who used her for pleasure then degraded her. This pile of shot piece of writing won't be winning any awards any time soon, or any orgasms from anyone out there with more than 3 brain cells and at least a tea spoon if respect for other people.

aherbaherbover 4 years ago

Fantastic - I love reading about tight bodied little sluts like Victoria taking cock in every hole. Can't wait to read the next installment.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Lets fuck again and describe it almost exactly the same way for the last 3 pages.

Title says it all. So many stories are SO overwritten. Get to it quicker, don't have the same thing happen 10 times. Or at least if feels the same as description is so similar.

Also, in my opinion it should have been posted as 2 stories so it could've come under 2 different categories.

Story one: The first 2 or so pages Vic with your help discovers and embraces her slut. End of story one. Category: Loving Couples

Story 2: My girlfriend Vic, with my help expands her slut to getting fucked by me and 2 random strangers. End of story 2. Cut last 2 pages

Clearly I'm very opinionated. Just one mans thoughts. Take em or leave em. Hope no offense taken. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well!

Nothing like repetition to bore the hell out of a reader!

Couldn't even bother with the last two pages - fast forward to "The End". Best sentiment for the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having experienced a threesome with a friend and his lovely slutty wife a number of times, I found the idea of the three of them alternating frequently extremely fascinating. Your story, although exaggerated, sure brought back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read a few paragraphs and then came to read the comments. Yep. But if it this was meant as satire, you got it, unfortunately not too good.

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 1 year ago

The kind of woman everyman dreams will develop and train to be a loveing slut for both men and women! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way too repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous