Victoria the Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a few seconds to enjoy the waves of pleasure going through her before I picked her up off my cock and turned her around. She fumbled around in an orgasmic haze, with her eyes closed, until she was straddling me with her back to me. Her pussy enveloped me as she sank back down letting out a long sigh. I placed my hands on her hips and began guiding her up and down on my cock. Vic slowly moved on her own fucking herself on my dick, putting her arms behind her to support herself on my chest. This made her back to arch thrusting her tits out further, much to the delight of the two guys watching us. They now had a full on view of Vic's bouncing tits and her splayed pussy lips enveloping my cock sliding in and out of her. I could feel the individual muscles of her cunt milking my cock as she seemed to be having almost continuous mini orgasms. I sat up behind her and wrapped my arms around her taking her nipple in my left hand and her clit in my right. I gave her nipple a light pinch and twisted it between my fingers getting a satisfying gasp. I put my face just beside her ear and whispered "You seem to have quite the audience."

Vic froze instantly, sitting upright on my cock not moving, her eyes flew open. "How long have they been there?" She asked quietly.

"At least since you were asleep playing with yourself I think, not to sure." I lied.

"They must think I am such a crazy slut right now." She said.

"I can guarantee it!" I assured her.

Vic was still impaled on my cock, but not moving while she contemplated the two guys in the boat. I could still feel her pussy gripping me tighter and tighter. I gave her nipples another slightly harder pinch and began working on her clit again. The reaction was almost like an electric shock; her whole body shuddered in orgasm as she came right there. Vic moaned deeply and said "Fuck it, I am a Slut!" out loud gyrating on my cock again.

It was clear that not only had I heard what she said, but the two guys watching us heard Vic say she was a slut. Those words must have triggered something down inside her because she became much louder with her moaning and the frenzied pace of our fucking increased. She rode my cock like a crazed woman, bouncing up and down on me. She would almost come up off my cock before slamming herself back down on it burying me in her pussy to the hilt. I met her thrusts with my own, grabbing her hips and shoving my cock back in her as hard as I could.

"Hard... Harder... Please harder!" Was all she could gasp "Fuck your slut harder!"

She was in a constant state of orgasm at this point as she came yet again with a loud moan. Vic began to furiously play with her clit trying to cum at least one more time. Within a few minutes she had her biggest orgasm yet let out at guttural "Uuuugggghhhhh!" As she ground her sopping wet pussy into me burying my cock as far up inside her as she could. I could feel her whole body shaking and her pussy had a death grip on my cock. But I continued to hammer my cock into her as hard as I could, drawing out her orgasm.

I lasted another few minutes before I felt my own orgasm building. "I want to cum in your mouth!" I said slowing the pounding I was giving her pussy.

"I want your cum!" She replied standing up, my cock slipping out with a wet pop. Vic spun around and knelt on the chair presenting her well fucked gaping pussy to our two voyeurs. She didn't hesitate to engulf my cock in her warm mouth.

"Spread your legs. Give them a better view." I told her, relishing the blow job I was getting.

"Mmmmmm" Vic moaned around my cock. She spread her legs apart giving the two guys a perfect look at her dripping pussy and swaying tits hanging down. Her left hand moving between her pussy lips probing the folds of her pussy for them.

All the while she was sucking my cock like a wild woman. She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft taking my cock as far down her throat as possible then back up until just the tip was between her full lips. She stopped every dozen or so strokes and took my dick out of her mouth to take a breath and let the drool accumulating in her mouth soak my cock, jerk me off, then renew her feverish sucking.

I knew I could only last a few more seconds so I stood up and pulled my cock out of Vic's mouth with a wet pop. I stroked myself a few times while Vic hovered right at the tip, her mouth open, waiting for my cum. She didn't have to wait long for her prize. "Ohhhh fuck!" I groaned as I shot two thick streams of cum into her mouth and a third on to her chin.

Vic waited until I had finished cumming then sucked the remaining cum of the tip of my cock. When she was satisfied that she had it all she sat back on her knees and swallowed everything in one gulp. "Mmmmm... I love the taste of your cum!" She said huskily, starting up at me. "I can't seem to get enough!" She continued shoveling the cum on her chin into her mouth with a finger and sucking it clean.

I sat back down on the lounge watching my naked girlfriend kneeling in front of me spoon every little bit of cum into her mouth. "I will be sure to give you some more soon then!" I replied.

"I can't wait!" She answered with a sexy look. "Do you think they enjoyed the show?" She asked.

"Go ask them." I replied.

Vic slid off the lounge and stood up turning to face the two guys in the boat. They were still only about 150' away, but had huge grins on their faces. Vic walked naked to the edge of the dock the first guy said "That was quite the show! You're really hot!"

"Yeah!" The second guy agreed "Like you said, you're a real slut!"

Vic went beet red from the comment "Ummm... Thanks... I guess." She paused "Glad you think so" she finished, looking shyly at them. "I need to cool off I think." With that she sat down on the edge of the dock and slipped into the water.

"I guess the show is over." The first guy said to the other.

"A real shame, I would have liked a turn at her!" the other replied looking hopefully at me and then Vic treading water.

"Ummmm" Vic stammered unsure how to answer.

"Sorry guys, maybe another time." I replied with a grin and a wave.

I walked over to the edge of the dock and slipped into the water with Vic. The two guys started their engine and drove slowly out of view with the occasional look back.

"That was fun!" I said as I floated with Vic in the water.

"It was." Was all she said though she had a dreamy look on her face, thinking about the two guys and my earlier comment.

We floated around for a little while before I suggested "Let's go get a drink and something to eat."

"Good idea!" Vic replied.

We climbed out of the water and dried our naked bodies off. I grabbed my shorts and threw them on. Vic picked up the pieces of her bikini and asked "Should I put this on?"

"No leave it off." I answered "I like it better when you're naked."

"Ok, whatever you want" was all she replied, smiling. With that we headed up the stairs to the cottage, Vic leading, so I watch her beautiful round naked ass sway back and forth.

****

Later that night, after dinner, we decided to relax on the deck in the hot tub with a bottle of wine to watch the sun set. Vic was still naked and had been for the rest of the afternoon after our fucking on the dock. She seemed to not have a care in the world about being naked for so long, she almost seemed to be enjoying it.

We settled naked into the tub with the wine drinking it quietly. Vic sat in my lap and I idly fondled her body while we drank. It was on her second glass that I finally asked "So what did you think of this afternoon on the dock?"

"I enjoyed it. I have never been so turned on before." She finally answered after several long seconds of silence. "I never thought of myself as a slut before." She said quietly.

"Do you like the idea of you being a slut?" I asked, pausing to gently stroke her nipples with my fingers.

Vic shivered a little "I don't know... It's like my mind thinks I should be ashamed of what I was doing, but my body loved it and couldn't get enough." She said. "A small part of me thinks I should stop, but a larger part of me likes the possibilities."

"Oh Yeah?" I asked. I could feel my cock hardening at her words and the possibilities. I let my tight hand drift down between her legs, finding her pussy, I began to gently stroke her outer lips.

Vic shivered again and her eyes closed for just a second "Mmm... When I saw those two guys watching us all I could think about was that they must think I am such a slut. Then, after you began teasing my pussy, I couldn't take my eyes of them and all I could think about was what their cocks looked like and how they would feel." She explained. "The more I stared at them the hornier I got, by the end I was cumming pretty much constantly!" She said as she nuzzled my neck and I could feel her hand lightly stroking my now rock hard cock. "Mmmm.... You're nice and hard! What would you like me to do?" She asked, giving my neck a nibble and squeezing my cock.

I thought for a second and decided to up things a little. "I want to fuck you." I replied, sinking a finger further into her slit.

"Mmmm" she moaned, "Ok, how do you want me? She asked huskily.

"I want to fuck your pussy. Then I want to fuck your ass!" I replied.

"What!? I've never done that before!" She said with a gasp.

"I thought you were a slut?" I asked

"Well... I... Uhh.... Maybe I am... I am not sure" she stammered.

"Well a true slut would like to get fucked in the ass! In fact I bet she would love it! A true slut would cum just as hard getting fucked in her ass as her pussy!" I told her. At the same time I slipped two fingers into her pussy and found her clit with my thumb. I very slowly worked them in and began gently fingering her.

"But it would hurt! Your too big to fit in my ass!" She said uncertainly. "Ooohhhh your fingers feel sooo good!" She purred.

I kept up the pressure on her clit and began working a third finger into her pussy then picked up the pace a bit. "I will be gentle. I know you will love it!" I whispered as I continued to finger her.

Mmmm.... Oooohhhh... I don't know.... Mmmm.... Don't stop, please just like that!" She mumbled biting her lip. It was clear she was beginning to lose focus because of what I was doing.

"You don't know about what?" I asked, purposely slowing down my fingers working her pussy.

"Ooohhhh.... Please, no don't stop. Keep going! Ooohhh... I am getting close!" She said more forcefully now try to grind her pussy into my hand to keep up the pressure. I could feel her flexing her pussy muscles trying to keep my fingers inside her.

"You don't know about what?" I repeated jamming all three of my fingers back into her cunt and resumed fingering her the way she wanted.

"I... Don't... I... Don't... Know... Aaahhhh... that feels sooo good!" She squealed "Please fuck me! Oooohhhh fuuccckkk mmeee!"

"I will, but I am also going to fuck your ass." I said grinning quietly.

"Aaahhhh please fuck mmmeeeee! I will do whatever you want, just please fuck mmmeeee!" She moaned into my neck.

"Let's get out of the tub. I am going to bend you over the railing and fuck you!" I told her. I stood up and Vic wobbled to her feet, the combination of pleasure, heat and wine taking their toll. I led her naked out of the hot tub a few feet over to the railing on the edge of the deck. From there we could look down 20' to the dock we were fucking on earlier in the day and then on out into the bay.

Vic grasped the railing with her right hand, bent at the waist and rested her right arm on the railing. Her left hand went between her legs to he now gaping pussy and started to run her clit in anticipation. "Please hurry, I want your cock! I am so wet! Please fuck me!" She moaned, resting her head on her arm.

I positioned myself behind Vic's shapely ass, grasped her ass in my left hand and aimed my rock hard cock at her wide open pussy lips with my right. As I pushed the head of my cock between them I slipped right in she was so wet. I sank my cock into her sloppy wet pussy right to the base in one hard thrust.

"Ooohhhh fuck!" She squealed, her head came back and she arched her back pushing back to meet me. "That feels so fucking good! Fuck my pussy hard!" She begged.

I pulled my cock slowly out watching her pussy walls stretch grasping at my cock as it slid out. Then I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and slammed my cock back into her and she gasped. I started to pick up the pace always drawing my cock almost all the way out then slamming it in as hard as I could deep into her pussy and she would gasp with each thrust. She was beside herself with pleasure and between my hard thrusts and her fingers dancing over her clit she was almost at her first orgasm.

Vic was pushing her ass back to meet my every thrust, moaning with each thrust "Please... Fuck... Me... Harder... Harder... So... Close... Going... Too... Cum!" I figured now would be a good time to start working in her ass. I took my left thumb and covered it in saliva and placed it at the edge of her asshole. I gave her pussy another thrust then started to push my thumb into her ass. "Ohhhh god what are you going to do?" She asked. It took a little pressure, but it soon popped into her asshole and I held it there to let her adjust. "Oohhhh fuck! Do you have a finger in my ass?" She gasped still bucking on my cock.

"Yup, just half my thumb. You like it?" I asked.

"It feels huge! I guess it feels ok though" she replied. I kept my thumb where it was and kept hammering her pussy. After a few seconds I felt her asshole relax just slightly and I knew she had accepted it. I began moving my thumb slowly in and out of her tight little asshole eventually matching the tempo of my cock in her pussy. "Ooohhhh fuck they feel so good together! I am cumming!" She gasped loudly. Vic slammed her ass as hard as she could against my cock and thumb and began grinding into them. My cock was as far into her as it could get and my thumb was completely buried in her ass. Vic continued to shake through her orgasm, which lasted for almost a minute. Then I knew it was time.

As her orgasm subsided I resumed a leisurely pace fucking her pussy to keep her body relaxed. I pulled my thumb out of her ass, which left he asshole relaxed and open a little. I spit some saliva onto her little brown ring. The cool saliva hitting the sensitive skin caused a bit of a spasm and a little gasp from Vic, but then she relaxed again. I stopped fucking her pussy and pulled my cock out with a satisfying wet plop. I reposition my cock at the entrance to her ass and asked "You ready for this?"

"Please be gentle." She whimpered quietly.

"Just relax and enjoy!" I replied softly. I put the tip of my cock into the space where my thumb had been and slowly began to work my cock into her ass.

Once the tip of my cock popped into her ass Vic let out a little whimper "Ungh... So... Big.." She said, but didn't move to pull away. I found one of her nipples, tweaking and twisting the nipple making Vic shudder in pleasure. I began to slowly pressed my cock further into her ass while playing with her nipples. Soon I had two inches inside her and she was still bent over at the waist taking it. I increased her pleasure from her tits, adding my other hand to play with her clit. The combination seemed to do the trick because soon Vic was moaning away and I had worked a third inch into her ass. By the time I had gotten half of my rock hard cock into her ass Vic was a blithering mess, what with the attention I was giving her clit and nipples. "Ugh... Soo big!" She grunted with each thrust. "Please don't stop! It's soo big in my ass!" She continued to whimper. I paused to let her adjust and the pleasure build more using just small thrusts of my cock to keep her loose. After a few minutes of my teasing, Vic began to lose control of the English language "Uuggghh... Ooohhhh... Fuuuucckkk... Aahhhh... Mmmm... Ooohhhh goooodddd..." She blathered on.

Guessing she was close to cumming I decided to go for broke. I doubled the speed and pressure of my hand on her tits and clit then shoved the remaining four inches of my cock into her ass. Vic bucked like a bronco on my cock, but I held on refusing to let up the pressure on her nipples, or clit. Her mouth was wide open like a scream, but there was no sound coming out. She bucked for almost a minute, not even appearing to breath, before her knees gave out. To stop us from falling hard I had to stop what I was doing with my hands and grab her hips lowering her down into a doggie style position. She still held the railing in a death grip and her head hung limply between her arms. Through all this her asshole remained clamped around my cock like a vice. I stayed that way not moving until she stopped thrashing and started breathing. She still wasn't making any noise, but I noticed her ass moving slightly against my cock. "You ok?" I asked. She just nodded slowly. "You want me to stop?" She shook her head no. "You cum?" She slowly nodded yes with a small shudder.

I pulled my cock and thrust slowly back in, starting to fuck her ass in earnest. At first I only pulled out a little at a time before thrusting back in, but as she regained some control over her body and was able to push back against my thrust. I pulled out more and more before shoving my cock back in her ass.

Vic soon found her voice again and was moaning out loud. "Fuck me! Fuck me! This feels so amazing! Don't stop fucking me!" She half screamed. I was only using half my cock to fuck her so I increased my thrust until I was fucking my whole cock in and out of here ass. This seemed almost too much for her and she started yelling louder. "Ooohhhh god, fuck my ass!" she screamed "Fuck my ass! Fuck your slut's ass! Fuck me like the slut I am!" She yelled.

The intensity of our fucking and the vice like grip her ass hole had on my cock was starting to get to me and I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm building. I decided to try and get one more orgasm out of Vic before I blew my load. She must have sensed my new intensity because she started to push her ass back against me even harder than before. I grabbed her tits with one hand and pulled her up towards me hugging her from behind. I reached down between her legs and found her clit and began rubbing it as fast as I could.

Vic went over the edge in orgasm "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh my god, fuck me hard! I am cumming! Fuck my ass! Fuck me like a slut! Fuck my slut ass! I am cuuummming!" She screamed.

With those last words she began to shake, the grip on my cock became too much and I began to cum "Aahhh Fuck!" I grunted, thrusting up into her ass one last time before blowing my load deep in her ass.

We stayed like that until my orgasm diminished. I let go of Vic slowly and she slumped forward on to her knees. My cock popped out of her ass, leaving her asshole gaping open obscenely. She settled with her head on the deck and her ass stuck up in the air. I stood up and stretched my legs; Vic was beginning to show some signs of coming down off her high so I helped her stand up. She was still wobbly so I helped her back in to the hot tub where she collapsed into my lap with a sigh.

"Wow!" Was all she said after a few minutes.

"You were acting pretty crazy!" I said "you enjoy yourself?"

"I have never cum so hard in my life! Not even close!" She said dreamily, "So amazing!"

"I guess that means you are a true slut deep down?" I asked

Vic paused before replying "Maybe I am... A little" she said quietly

"I think you are more of one than 'just a little'" I said "You just need a little more practice." I added.

"Mmmm that might be fun" Vic said quietly wiggling a little in my lap and nuzzling closer.

We soaked in the hot tub for a little longer and finished off the wine before heading off to bed.