Victoria the Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I woke up late Sunday morning to the sun coming in the window and alone in bed, Victoria was already awake. I took my time getting up throwing on a pair of shorts and started looking around the cottage for my girlfriend. I found her standing out on the deck looking out over the water wearing only a little blue silk robe that just barely covered her ass. I came up behind Vic put my arms around her waist and she sank back into me.

"Morning" she said dreamily

"Morning, how did my sexy little slut sleep?" I asked, curious to see if the revelations from yesterday had taken hold.

"Mmmm I slept great!" She replied happily "I had that same dream where I was a slut again and it was great! I woke up this morning and I was more at peace with who I am than I have ever been!" she exclaimed. Vic turned, looked up at me and said with a sexy smile "What can you sexy little slut do for you?" she had one hand on my chest while the other felt for my cock through my shorts.

"Well first of all I prefer my slut to be naked at all times!" I replied. I undid the loose tie holding her robe closed and opened it up revealing her smooth naked body beneath. Then I slowly pushed the robe off her shoulders so that it fell to the deck in a puddle around her feet, leaving her completely naked before me. "Mmmm much better" I said.

"I will be a good slut and be naked for you then. Can I suck your cock?" She asked hopefully.

"I would like that." I replied.

Vic slipped to her knees, knelt on her robe, and pulled my hardening cock out, dropping my shorts to the ground. She held my cock by the shaft in her left hand and started to plant wet kisses all over the tip and down the shaft to my balls. Then she took one of my balls in her mouth sucking on it gently followed by the other. She finished sucking both my balls and began licking the tip of my cock for several seconds before taking the tip completely in her mouth and running her tongue all over it. By the time she had started to suck on me in earnest I was in heaven. Vic started with short strokes stopping at her hand then moved her hand away so she could swallow more of it. She placed both hands on my ass cheeks and began sucking my cock in earnest. With each thrust she was trying to get more of my dick in her throat and would stop on the down stroke to swirl her tongue around me. With every fifth or sixth stroke of her mouth she let my cock fall out and a strand of drool would flow from her lips to the tip of my cock. She would spit a little on to my cock before sucking me back into her mouth.

"Swallow as much as you can" I told her.

"Mmmhhhmmm!" Was all she could muster as she forced yet more of my cock into her mouth, but try as she might she couldn't get everything in. I put my hand on the back of her head and started to push her face on to my dick. A little more of my cock disappeared between her lips and I held her there. After a few seconds Vic started to struggle against my hand trying to get a breath in. I let her drop my cock out of her mouth and she coughed spitting some more drool on to my cock. She took a deep breath and angled her head to take my cock back in her hot mouth. Vic took as much as she could then I forced a little more into her throat yet again before holding her there until she struggled to breath. I continued to fuck her mouth until after several minutes she overcame her gag reflex and was able to take my cock all the way down her throat.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Mmmurghmm!" she said around my cock in her throat, but the enthusiastic nod confirmed she wanted to get fucked. I let go of her head and she let my cock out of her mouth with a couple coughs. She choked a little and a couple strands of drool fell down from her lips to her tits as she sat back on her heels. I helped her up, spun her around bending her over at the waist so she could support herself on the railing of the deck like I had the night before. I positioned myself behind her and slipped my cock between the swollen red lips of her dripping pussy. Between the amount of Vic's drool on my cock and the pussy juice that was literally dripping from her snatch I was able to bury my cock in her cunt in one thrust.

"Ugh! Mmmm. Your cock feels so good!" Vic purred at me when I was all the way inside her. She began grinding her ass back against me then started to fuck herself on my cock. I stood there as she did all the work moving back and forth on my cock with increasing intensity. Vic's left hand slipped between her legs and started to twirl her clit and small circles. Within minutes she was well on her way to her first orgasm. "Ooohhhh baby fuck me good!" She moaned. I grabbed her hips and starting driving my cock into her sloppy pussy matching her movements with my own. I started fucking Vic harder and harder, her ass cheeks making loud slapping noises as I slammed into her. "Yeessss!" she hissed in response, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck your slut's pussy!" I drove my cock into her a few more times before she went over the edge into orgasm. "Ooohhhh fuck! I am cumming!" She squealed. She began shuddering on my cock, her hands white from gripping the railing for support.

As we rode out her orgasm Vic looked over her shoulder and said "Fuck my ass! I want your cock in my ass!"

I grinned, pulling my cock out of her dripping pussy and positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to her asshole. "Here you go slut!" I grunted and started shoving my dick into her ass.

"Mmmm ugh, so big!" She grunted back as the first half of my cock disappeared into her with the first push. I pulled back out until I had only an inch left in her then shoved the rest back in her ass. "Uungggghhh! Fuck! Cumming!" She half screamed as I bottomed out my cock in her ass. I held her like that as she shuddered through another orgasm then slowly withdrew my cock and started to fuck her slowly. She slowly recovered from her orgasm and was starting to meet my slow thrusts with her own. We started building momentum and the profanity coming out of Vic's mouth built as well.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Make me your slut! Fuck your slut's ass!" She yelled at me grinding her ass back on my cock.

"You like getting your ass fucked slut?" I asked and gave her ass cheek a bit of a slap.

"Oh!" She squealed, "I love getting fucked in the ass!" She whimpered back at me "Please keep going, I will do anything! Just don't stop fucking me!" She begged.

I granted her wish and continued to drive my cock into her asshole. I could feel her ass muscles squeezing my cock for all they were worth as forced my dick between them. With my left hand I reached down slipped a finger into her pussy.

"Mmmmm, yessss!" She hissed loving the feeling of a finger in her snatch and a hard dick up her ass. It only took another minute of hard fucking to start her cumming for the third time. "Ooohhh fuck!" She screamed, "yes... Don't.... Stop... Cumming!" I continued thrusting into her ass and could feel my own orgasm building.

"I am going to cum!" I grunted out loud.

"Yes! Cum inside me!" Vic squealed in orgasmic bliss.

"I am going to cum in your mouth!" I said, wondering what she would do. I didn't want her dwelling on what I had said so I immediately pulled my cock out of her ass. Vic, still in her orgasm haze, spun around and sank to her knees taking my slimy cock in her hand. I grabbed the back of her head and drove my cock, freshly out of her asshole, into her mouth. As my cock slid past her lips and into her throat Vic finally realized what was happening and her eyes shot open wide looking at me. She struggled on my cock, but my hands held her in place with my entire dick buried in her throat. "Mmmm what a hot slut you are!" I groaned. I started to fuck her mouth slowly at first, holding her head in my hands, slowly speeding up. "That's it swallow my cock." My words seemed to sooth Vic a little and she stopped struggling against my grip. Eventually her eyes closed and I heard a quiet moan escape her lips, her hands now gripping my ass as she cleaned her ass juices off my cock. I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth a few more times before I couldn't hold it any more. I let go of Vic's head and pulled my glistening cock out of her mouth and aimed the tip at her open mouth. "Ahhhh fuck!" I yelled as I shot thick ropes of cum into Vic's mouth. The first two landed in her mouth, while the third and fourth hit her on the chin dripping in long strands on to her heaving tits. When I had fired my last load into Vic's mouth I sat back on a nearby, lounge chair exhausted.

Vic remained on her knees where she knelt naked and now covered in my cum. She swallowed the cum in her mouth with a quick gulp. "Mmmm... Yummy!" She said with a grin. Vic began to play with the strands of cum that went from her chin to her tits. She picked the strands up half way and lifted them up; tilting her head back and let them drop into her mouth before swallowing it all. Once she had swallowed all my cum she scooped up the remainder from her tits and licked her fingers clean. "All clean!" She said with a smile.

"You are one super-hot slut!" Was all I could say when she was done, "Did you like cleaning you ass off my cock?" I asked.

"Ummm... I panicked a little initially, but I got used to the taste and it didn't last long." She replied still kneeling naked in front of me. "I guess as your slut I can't be picky about what I do and don't." She added.

"Very true" I replied, "You have the making of a true slut." Vic blushed, but smiled, her eyes twinkling at my comment.

"I hope so." Was all she said before she got up off her knees.

*****

We had several hours before we had to head home for the week so we decided to take a hike to another local lake. Vic was still naked after our fuck session, but balked at the idea of hiking to another lake naked.

"I know you prefer me naked, but what if there are people there?" She asked hesitantly.

"So, you are a slut. You should be naked." I said matter-of-factly.

"But what if there are kids there?" She asked

She made a good point and I agreed. Vic put on her black bikini and had a sheer white beach wrap around her waist. I put two towels, some food for lunch and some sun screen in a knapsack, grabbed my fishing rod and we headed down to the boat house. We took the boat a little ways down the lake to where the trail started and tied it up on the shore. There were no other boats tied up so I felt confident we wouldn't run into any kids. It was a short one mile walk through the woods to get to the other lake and when we arrived we found we were the only ones to be seen.

I found us a nice spot to set up a little ways up from the edge of the water about half way around the lake. It was a little out of the way and surrounded by trees, but still close to the main trail around the lake. There was a nice spot of grass several feet away from the edge of the water and we decided this was a good area to setup. We put out the towels and Vic asked me to help put sun screen on her. She came over, kissed me on the lips, then turn her back to me and started untying first the beach wrap then her bikini bottoms letting both fall to the ground. I undid her bikini top and it fell to the ground with the rest of her meager clothing, leaving Vic naked. I helped her apply sun screen to her entire body making sure I paid extra attention to her perky tits and bald pussy. When I was done I slipped a finger into her pussy for a second and Vic gave let out a little moan.

"Can you wake me in an hour so I can turn over?" She asked, lying down on her stomach.

"Yeah no problem babe." I am going to cast a line in the water for a bit." I said and headed to the edge of the lake a few feet away leaving Vic to tan naked.

Vic was asleep when I came up from the water an hour later. It took me a few tries and I had to finger he asshole a little to get her to turn over on to her back. Once on her back she drifted of right away again. I stood there for a few minutes admiring my girlfriends' naked body. Her tits were high up on her chest with only a little sag to the sides and had beads of sweat glistening on them. While her nipples stuck up like pencil erasers begging to be squeezed. Her flat stomach showed her abs and led down to her bald pussy. Her legs were parted a few inches, but it was enough that you could see the puffy lips of her snatch and just little of the glistening pink interior. I was about to take her right there, but I decided to wait a while then wake her up and fuck her. So I turned back down to the water and cast my line out some more.

It was almost an hour later and I was about to wrap things up and go wake Vic up so we could fuck when I heard the voices. I looked across the lake and saw two guys walking around the lake towards us along the path. As them came closer they still hadn't seen me down at the shore and they wouldn't see Vic unless they came right into our little secluded clearing. They were two white guys with brown hair that appeared to both be in their early twenties. One guy was around 5'10" and the other slightly shorter. They had the look of college students wearing board shorts, flip flops and t-shirts. The two guys continued along the trail oblivious to my presence. I contemplated waking Vic, but I wasn't sure they would see us. Plus I was interested to see what would happen if they did see her naked. I lost sight of them and thought they might have missed us when I heard their voices coming down the trail to our little area. I pretended not to notice and heard them come into the clearing chatting away before the finally noticed me. They were about to say something to me when they noticed Vic sunbathing naked a few feet away.

"Holy shit!" I heard one say.

"Shhhhh..." The other hissed.

I turned around at the sound and acted a little surprised. "Oh hi there, I didn't hear you." I lied, "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Umm... Ahh... Sorry to bother you didn't know anyone was here." The tall one said trying not to look like he was staring at Vic's naked body.

"It's ok, no worries." I said.

"Ummm... Is that your girlfriend?" The shorter one asked not bothering to try not to stare, "She is hot!"

"Yes she is." I answered both the question and statement at once, "She is also my slut!" I added.

"What!" The taller one said almost choking as he said it.

"Really!?" The other one asked in disbelief.

"You bet! You want to see?" I asked the two of them.

"Sure!" They said in unison.

I walked over to where Vic was laying, still asleep, and motioned the guys over. "Watch, she is a really deep sleeper and always horny." I told them quietly. I lightly picked up Vic's right hand and placed it between her legs so that her fingers were touching her pussy lips. I took one of her fingers and lightly stroked her clit with it for a few seconds. Vic moaned a little and from there she took over and began playing with her pussy while we looked on.

The guys thought this was awesome as we watched Vic sink a finger between her slit with another moan. "Wow! What a slut!" The shorter of the two said.

"Yeah, you weren't kidding!" The other added, "I am Steve by the way and this is my friend Chris" the taller guy said. As we watched Vic finger herself in her sleep they told me that they were both 20 and roommates in college. They were up visiting Steve's cottage for a week and had come to this small lake to do some fishing.

By now Vic had two fingers sawing in and out of her pussy and she was moaning almost continuously as she pleasured herself faster and faster. "Wow she is really going at it now. She is still asleep?" Steve asked.

"Yeah she is. It takes a lot to wake her." I replied

"I bet she is a great fuck!" Chris added.

"Amazing!" I replied. I was just going to fuck her before you showed up." I paused for a second thinking it over in my head if this would go over well, "You guys want to fuck her with me?" I asked.

The two guys' eyes just about popped out of their heads when they heard that and exchanged looks of disbelief. "Like a foursome?" Chris asked. I nodded. "I get to fuck this hot slut, hells yeah!"

"I am down with that. What do you want us to do?" added Steve sporting a growing bulge in his shorts.

"Why don't you guys play with her nipples. That will get her worked up." I suggested. Steve and Chris knelt down on either side of Vic, who was moaning louder now, and each took an erect nipple in their hands twisting and pinching them. Vic responded with a loud gasp and her head rolled over to her right. I watched the guys work her tits over feeling my own cock stiffening.

Steve couldn't wait any longer apparently "I need to play with that beautiful pussy of hers!" He exclaimed.

"Sure, if she cums she will wake up I think. Just follow my lead when she does and don't stop whatever you're doing at the time." I told them.

They both nodded and Steve moved to her legs lightly moving Vic's hand away and replacing her fingers with two of his own. As his fingers slipped between her pussy lips Vic moaned louder and her back arched a little. I took Steve's place and began pinching her nipple. I took Vic's right hand and placed it on my cock and she started to gently squeeze it through my shorts. Steve picked up the pace fingering Vic as fast as he could and added a third finger also finding her clit with his thumb. Her orgasm was definitely building as she started to grind her pussy on his fingers moaning louder and louder. Chris followed what I did and took her left hand and placed it on the bulge in his shorts. Vic started squeezing both our cocks at the same time. I was amazed she was still asleep and knew it wouldn't be much longer until she woke up from all the attention she was receiving. Sure enough thirty seconds later Vic's came all over Steve's fingers as she let out the loudest moan yet and arched her back right off the ground. As her orgasm washed over her and she began to come around, we continued our assault on her body not letting up an inch.

Vic's head was facing me when she finally opened her eyes. "Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh.... Wow... What's going on?" she asked in the midst of an orgasm and sleep haze.

"You were playing with yourself and making some noise and these two guys came by and saw you." I told her.

Vic seemed to clue in that there were two other guys touching her and her head shot up "What the... Ooohhhh fuuucckk" was all she got out before another orgasm took her.

"I told Steve and Chris here" gesturing at each in turn, "that you were a real slut and they didn't believe me so I decided to show them. Then they want to see if they could make you cum." I explained.

"Mmmm.... They did that! Mmmm... Ooohhhhh god yes right there!" She squealed, writhing as Steve knelt down between her legs and started licking Vic's juicy pussy while working fingers in and out of her.

"I also told them that they could fuck you." I added.

"Ooohhhh yes... Yes! Don't stop! I'll do anything don't stop!" She squealed squirming under Steve's tongue lashing and the attention Chris and I were giving her nipples.

"Glad to hear you are being a good slut. Now take our cocks out." I told her. Vic let go of my cock and started pulling heatedly at Chris's shorts pulling them down enough so that she could reach in and pull his dick out. She was rewarded with a decent sized 7" rock hard cock which she jerked off a little with her left hand for a second or two then she sat up and took the tip in her mouth. Vic sucked Chris's cock a few times then turned her attention to me pulling the zipper of my shorts apart and yanking my shorts down, hungrily grabbing my dick. She did the same for me sucking my dick into her mouth letting out a loud moan when Steve hit her clit with his tongue.

I watched Vic cram as much of my cock into her mouth, while Chris's reached over to play with her nipples and Steve ate her snatch like a man possessed. "Roll over so we can fuck you!" I told her.