Victoria the Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria finally came out of the water about 10 minutes later and walked back up to us water cascading of her naked body. Steve offered her the last beer and she took several sips. "Feel better now?" He asked.

"Much! Thank you." She replied, standing in front of them wringing the water out of her hair.

"Did you enjoy getting fucked like that?" Chris asked admiring her naked body in the sun light.

"Yeah I did! It was pretty intense. I don't think I could have stopped myself even if I did want to. For a while I was just cumming constantly." She replied, "Did you guys enjoy fucking me?" She asked all of a sudden a little shy.

"Hell yes!" Both replied instantly.

"You have one hot body and you're quite the slut!" Steve told her and Chris nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." Vic said blushing.

"You fancy another hot fuck?" Chris asked

"Right now?" Vic asked in reply.

"Yeah! We'll play a bit of a game." He told her.

"Umm sure why not." she said, "What do you want me to do?"

"Get on your hands and knees like a good slut and I will explain the rules." Chris told her. Vic knelt down on the blanket from earlier while Chris explained everything. Once she was on her hands and knees again Steve moved behind her ass and Chris moved in front of her face. They were both stroking serious hardons and Vic was getting wet just looking at them.

I had finished my beer while Vic was still in the water and must have closed my eyes for a few minutes, because I woke up to Vic squealing as both Steve and Chris shoved their cocks into her as hard as they could. I watched as the double teamed her from both ends. Chris had a handful of hair and was fucking her mouth so hard that his balls we making loud slaps on her chin. Steve appeared to be fucking her pussy and had her hips in both hands pounding her like a man possessed. Vic was moaning and squealing in pleasure around Chris's cock with drool seeping out of her mouth and down her chin, clearly enjoying the assault on her body.

After three minutes Chris's watch beeped and the guys stopped. Vic spun around on her knees so that her mouth was now poised over Steve's glistening cock and Chris was positioned to take her in the ass doggy style. "Wow, that's hot!" I said before they had a chance to continue, "What's going on?" I asked with a smile.

"We are playing a little game." Steve replied looking at me, "It's called 'whoever cums last wins' you want to play?" He asked.

"Sounds like fun. I am in." I said, "Any rules?"

Chris explained the rules to me "We each take a turn in each one of your slut's holes and fuck her as hard and fast as you can for three minutes. After three minutes are up we rotate positions and do it again. The first person to cum in her is out and has to watch the other two who continue the rotation until the second person cums. The last guy who hasn't cum wins and can fuck her any way he wants for as long as he wants until he cums as well while the other two watch."

"Sounds easy enough. Where do I start?" I said.

"Well I was about to fuck her mouth and Chris was about to take her ass so I guess you can start with her pussy. The rotation is: mouth, pussy, ass." Steve told me. "What do you think slut, you up to be fucked air tight again?" He asked Vic.

She looked up at him from his cock "Please just keep fucking me!" She begged, "I need all your cocks!"

I wasted no time after that in sliding underneath Vic and positioned myself between her legs with my now hard cock probing her pussy lips. "Ready." I said.

Chris set his watch and said "Ok, ready... And go!" On the word 'Go' all three of us shoved our cocks into Vic at the same time. She screamed out in pain and pleasure from the sudden force, but was cut short by Steve's dick lodging in her throat. We all hammered her in our respective holes as hard and fast as possible. I could hear Vic screaming in pleasure around Steve's cock plugging her throat. Chris and I could feel each other's cocks inside her as we fucked her unmercifully.

The three minutes passed quickly and the watch went off and we all pulled out. Vic was coughing and sputtering as we changed positions. I moved behind her and got ready to fuck her asshole, while Steve slid under her ready to plow her pussy. Chris moved around to her head and grabbed a handful of hair ready to fuck her face, his cock fresh from her ass. "And go!" Chris said as soon as we had changed spots. Again Vic screamed as she was penetrated in every hole at the same time as hard as we could. Her ass didn't have much resistance to my cock as I pounded into her the first time having been stretched already from all the sex earlier. I gripped her hips in both hands and put every bit of force I could into fucking her.

This time when the three minutes were up and we changed it was my turn to fuck Vic's mouth. Steve took his position ready to plow her ass and Chris got ready to fuck her cunt. Vic was starting to get overwhelmed with the pleasure and the force of our game. She was still able to hold herself up with her arms, barely, but her legs were shaking and her head was hanging down between her arms. I grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her head up so I could see her face. Her mouth was hanging open and her beautiful blue eyes had a glazed look to them like she was in another world. Drool was hanging from her chin in several spots like a ragged beard. "You ready my little slut?" I asked her. She snapped out of her daze and gave a bit of a weak smile, just as Chris said go. Vic relaxed her jaw and opened her mouth as I slammed my slick, ass juice covered cock into her mouth all the way until my balls slapped her drool covered chin. Her eyes stayed with mine until Steve and Chris both drove their cocks into her. She gave a muffled scream then started moaning on my cock as we all pounded her relentlessly for the third round.

As the beep went off signaling the end of the third round of fucking I could tell we were all getting close to cumming. I took my place underneath Vic at her pussy and Chris positioned himself at the gapping entrance to her ass. Steve had a hold of Vic's hair holding her head at the ready for his dick. Again Chris said go and we all penetrated her simultaneously as hard as we could. At about the two minute mark Vic was moaning away on Steve's cock when he began to lose control. "Fuck!" He yelled, "I am going to cum!" He buried his dick in Vic's throat one last time then pulled it all the way out before blasting cum all over her face. The first blast hit her square in the left eye, the second hit her in the right cheek and the last hit her on the chin. With that Steve was out and moved back to watch the show. Chris and I cheered, but didn't stop our assault on her cunt and ass, fucking her senseless for the remaining seconds of the round.

This time when the beep sound Chris and I pulled out I asked "How does the rotation work with the two of us?"

"You will get her ass next and I get her mouth. Now at the end of each round she will spin around on her hands knees and we start again. The rotation goes: mouth, pussy, mouth, ass. Good?" Chris explained to me.

"Got it! Ready slut?" I said slapping her ass with my cock.

"Mmhmmmm!" She moaned positioning herself on her hand and knees eyeing Chris's cock licking her lips and wiggling her ass at me.

"And go!" Chris said driving his dick into her waiting mouth balls slapping her in the face. I gripped her hips and plowed my cock straight into her ass in one go. As we pounded her hard and fast Vic was howling like a bitch in heat from the pleasure she was getting.

I was just getting into my stride the beep sounded signaling the end and time to switch. We both pulled out and Vic spun around, a little wobbly, and positioned herself in front of my cock, while Chris grabbed her hips ready to fuck her pussy. I grabbed her by the hair again an on the word go started to pound her throat with my cock. I could feel the vibrations from Vic wailing in pleasure traveling through my cock and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I looked up at Chris pounding her pussy and he was sweating, his face screwed up in concentration and I knew he wouldn't last much longer either. I did my best to last as long as possible and I was amazed that I made it to the end of the round.

Vic spun around again and it was my turn to fuck her pussy. Even with her cunt being as well used as it was I knew I was going to cum this round. Chris said go again and I started pounding Vic's cunt like a mad man while Chris used her mouth like another pussy. Thirty seconds later I reached my breaking point. Grabbing her hips I pulled her back into me burying my cock as far into her as I could, almost pulling her off the ground in the process, and came deep in her sloppy snatch with a yell. I had lost.

"Hell yeah!" Chris hooted, pulling his cock out of Vic's mouth. "You're all mine slut!"

I pulled my deflating cock out of her pussy and said "Yup you won" moving off to the side to watch the show.

Vic coughed up some saliva from the punishment her throat received from Chris and a thin line of my cum was leaking from her cunt. "How do you want me?" She asked.

"Roll over on your back. I am going to take my time." He told her. Vic hurried to do what she was told and rolled over lying on the towel. Chris moved to kneel between her legs and took one in each hand and spread Vic apart. He held her legs up in the air like a 'V' with his hands and slowly worked his cock in to her pussy. He slid into her and Vic let out a long low moan arching her back and closing her eyes enjoying the feeling of being full again. Chris sank his dick into her all the way to the hilt and slowly started fucking her with the entire length. He kept his pace deliberately slow so as to prolong things as long as possible. He fucked her pussy for a minute before he withdrew his dick entirely. Vic started to whimper in disappointment when that changed to a loud gasp of pain, shock and pleasure when Chris penetrated her ass. Again Chris slowly fucked her asshole with the entire length of his cock for about a minute before stopping again and switching back to her pussy. Chris went on like this for several minutes switching holes every minute or so. He let go of one of Vic's legs and began to tease her clit with his thumb. Vic let out a little gasp at the new sensation and her head rolled over to her left. The two of them continued to slowly fuck and soon it was clear that Vic was working her way towards another orgasm. She grabbed both of her nipples and started pulling at them and pinching them. Her moans were slowly building as her pleasure built; all the while Chris alternated fucking her pussy then her ass and teasing her clit. By now Vic was becoming delirious with ecstasy, her head was rolling side to side and her movements became jerkier.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She begged Chris, "Fuck me like a slut! Ohhhh yesss!" She groaned. Just as she was about to go over the edge Chris took his fingers from her clit. "Noooo! Please I am so close!" She whimpered hoping he would continue.

"Not yet slut I am not ready for you to cum." Chris replied.

"Please fuck me! Fuck me hard! She begged.

Chris continued fucking Vic's pussy and ass switching every few minutes slowly picking up his pace working on his own orgasm. Vic just twitched and moaned on the verge of cumming. After another few minutes Chris was getting close, pounding his cock in and out of Vic's holes like a mad man. She was moaning and squealing constantly by now arching her back trying to draw him in further. He finally returned his fingers to her clit teasing her again. "Now you can cum slut!" He grunted at her.

"Yesssss! cummming!" she screamed arching her back in ecstasy.

"Aahhh fuck!" Chris yelled, pulling his cock out of Vic's pussy and aiming it at her tits. He stroked his dick twice and fired several thick streams of cum across her. The first shot hit her on the chin and face, dripping down her neck. The rest splattered across her heaving tits.

When Chris had spent his load all over Vic he sat back exhausted, but with a big grin on his face. Vic just lay where she was with a satisfied lazy smile on her face, idly pushing the cum on her chest around with a finger. We all sat around for a few minutes recovering our senses before finally I suggested we head back to the boats.

We all got up and started getting dressed. Vic picked up the pieces of her bikini, while scooping some of the cum off her tits with a finger and licking it clean. "Here I will hold that." I told her gesturing for her bikini, "You look better naked and covered in cum."

"Oh, ok, thanks" she replied with a little smile and handed her bikini to me, which I put in the back pack. She reached between her legs and scooped up some cum that was running down the inside of her leg from her pussy, cleaning her fingers off with her tongue. "Mmmm!" She murmured savouring the taste. Clearly what inhibitions she had of being a slut had disappeared after being fucked by two complete strangers in broad daylight.

With everything gathered up we all headed back down the trail to the boats. Chris and Steve lead the way followed by Victoria, naked except for her sandals, and then me. When we got to the shore we found the boats where we left them. I dropped our stuff in the boat and turned back to Steve and Chris who were standing with Vic.

"I guess you're off then? That was a lot of fun! Hopefully we can do it again sometime?" Chris asked pinching Vic's shapely ass.

Vic let out a little squeal and smiled "I hope so!" She said.

"Give me your number." I told the two of them. "You know where our place is so if we are there feel free to stop by." I turned to Vic and said "Before we go you should thank these two for fucking you like the slut you are with a parting blowjob."

"Hell yah!" Steve laughed high fiving Chris.

"Mmmm sounds yummy!" Vic said sinking to her knees in front of Steve. She undid his shorts and pulled out his rapidly hardening cock, stroked it and sucked it into her mouth. "Mmmmmm!" She hummed happily around Steve's dick. Vic started bobbing her head on Steve's member and with her left hand reached for Chris. He moved so that the growing bulge in his shorts brushed up against her hand. Vic stroked the bulge for a few seconds before fiddling with the zipper of Chris's shorts fishing out his hard cock. She stroked Chris's cock with her left hand while she sucked Steve's dick and stroking him with her right hand. After a minute she switched cocks sucking Chris into her hot mouth and jerked Steve with her right hand.

Chris closed his eyes in ecstasy and said, "Fuck your mouth is good!" placing his hand on the back of her head. Vic reached down and cupped his balls with her hand as Chris started fucking her mouth.

"My turn." Steve said after a minute grabbing Vic's hair and guiding her head off Chris's dick to towards his. Vic gasped as Chris's cock slipped from her lips, a long strand of drool trailing from her lips, to her chin, to Chris. Steve guided Vic's mouth on to his cock and started to fuck her throat enthusiastically. She then started to jerk of Chris's now slick cock while Steve filled her mouth.

The guys took their turns fucking Vic's mouth passing her back and forth between them every few minutes. Vic jerked both of them of with her hands while struggling to breath around the cocks jammed in her mouth. Every time she switched cocks she would spit up more drool so that now her face was slick with it. There were strands dripping from her chin to her tits making them glisten as they swayed in time with her sucking.

I looked on as the two of them used Vic's mouth and I could tell that they were getting close to losing it. Both were grunting with effort slamming their cocks down her throat, so that their balls were slapping loudly off her chin. Chris was the first to blow his load all over Vic. With a loud grunt he pulled his cock from her mouth, jerked it twice and fired a couple streams at her face. The first landed on her forehead and across the bridge of her nose and the second landed in her open mouth. Vic had just enough time to swallow Chris's load and turned to face Steve when he came with a loud yell. His first stream of jizz hit her on the chin, which started to drip down her neck. The second landed on her left breast covering her erect nipple and a strand of cum was soon hanging from it.

"Wow that was some great 'Thank you' head!" Steve exclaimed wiping the remainder of the juices off his cock into Vic's hair.

"Yeah you suck a mean cock slut!" Chris agreed following suit and cleaning his cock in her hair.

"Thanks!" Vic said with a cough looking up smiling at us naked from her knees, her face and tits covered in a fresh mess of drool and cum. "You guys are yummy!"

I came over and helped Vic to her feet. Steve and Chris tucked themselves away and headed to their boat. "Thanks for everything and we will see you later!" Steve said getting into the boat. I helped push them off while Chris started the motor. "Hey by the way what's your name slut?" Steve asked over the noise of the engine,

"It's Victoria." Vic replied.

"You have become quite the slut Victoria!" Steve said as they pulled away.

"Thanks!" Vic replied and we both waved as the two of them took off down the lake.

I turned to look at Victoria, my girlfriend, who when the weekend had started was pretty straight laced. Now two days later she was completely changed. She was standing at the side of a lake naked having just fucked and sucked three guys, two of which were complete strangers, in the middle of the day, out in the open for anyone to see. All she wore was a pair of sandals and other than that she was completely naked. There was dirt on both her knees from kneeling on the ground while sucking two dicks. Her bald pussy was red and her lips splayed apart from all the dick she had taken. Her ass cheeks were the same and her asshole was still leaking a little cum. There was a mixture of fresh cum, dried cum and saliva covering her chest, tits and stomach. On her left nipple there was a three inch strand of fresh cum swinging from it. Her face and mouth were red from all the abuse and there was fresh cum hanging from her chin. There was a mixture of fresh and dried cum coating almost her entire face. Her right eye was covered with a thick crust of dried cum to the point that she almost couldn't open it anymore. Her hair was matted and tangled sticking together with cum and saliva. In all she looked like a well fucked slut!

"Well we should get going as well." I said helping her into the boat. I pushed us off and started the engine. "Why don't you come over and sit on my clock for the ride." I told her pulling out my rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm, ok!" she said sliding into my lap with her back to me and lowering her pussy on to my cock. "Ahhh I love your cock!" She moaned. Vic started grind her cunt into me as I accelerated. I drove us back to the cottage while Vic squealed on my dick with every bump from every wave we hit. By the time we arrived at the boat house and drifted to a stop she was furiously playing with her clit trying to get off. I rolled her to the deck of the boat on all fours and took her from behind. "Ohhhh yes fuck me!" She moaned as I slid my cock into her pussy. I found her clit with my left hand and started teasing her while fucking her hard with my entire cock. "Aahhhh fuck! Mmmmm fuck your slut!" She squealed writhing in pleasure on my dick. I rode Vic a little longer before she began to cum "Ahhhh cumming! Fuck meeeee!" She screamed as her orgasm washed over her. I felt her pussy muscles spasm and squeeze my cock, which sent me over the edge as well. With a loud grunt I buried my cock deep in her cunt and came.