Victoria the Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic continued to leisurely grind her ass back against me her pussy muscles milking the last little bit of cum from my dick. I withdrew my dick from her and stood up and went to tie up the boat. Vic remained on her hands and knees for a bit longer before rising on to her knees. She smiled at me while she scooped my cum out of her pussy and cleaning her fingers off with her tongue. "Mmmm yum." She said.

"Glad you enjoy it! I foresee you getting more in the future." I said smiling.

"Oh I hope so! Can't wait!" She giggled.

"I am going to pack up and lock up. Why don't you go for a swim and clean up a little." I told her.

"Ok sounds good." She agreed.

I headed up to the cottage to close up and Vic dove of the dock to clean off and relax a little. Half an hour later I had all our stuff packed up and locked the cottage up and headed down to the dock. I threw everything in the boat and went to see Vic. She was just drying her naked body off from her swim "I needed that." she said. I came over and she rose up on her toes kissing me on the lips and jamming her tongue down my throat. "Thanks for an amazing weekend! I hope it continues!" She continued breaking our kiss.

"Oh it will!" I replied grinning. I gave her a smack on her ass and said "Let's get going." We got in the boat and head down the lake to the boat house. I tied the boat up and grabbed our stuff loading the truck up and Vic hopped in the passenger seat naked. As we drove away she bent over and pulled my cock out and started giving me a sloppy blowjob. A few minutes later she reclined back in her chair happily swallowing my latest load and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep. I watched her sleeping naked in the passenger seat, while I drove home contemplating changes I wanted to make now that Vic was a full blown slut...