Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael pays a visit to Victoria's home.
2.6k words
4.38
215.2k
54

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

Michael walked along the street. It was cold and wet, the rain heavy, but he had a plan in his head and soon he would be warm. He looked at the house numbers as he walked; his collar up against the rain. 31. He had found Victoria's house.

Victoria had not long got home after a late evening of marking her class's tests and a short trip to the supermarket. At home, she found a note saying her husband was going out with friends after work. She got herself the salad she had bought out of the bag and looked at it. Instead of opening it, she pulled out a bottle of wine out of the bag and opened that instead; pouring herself a large glass. She still couldn't believe what had happened on the previous Friday, how one of her students had used her. Michael had discovered photographs of her from a few years back, when she had done a soft porn shoot. She had done what she needed to do to keep him quiet, to keep her job, to keep her new house. Looking at her glass, Victoria realised she had already drank it and poured another. Drinking on an empty stomach was not a good idea, she'd missed lunch, no dinner yet, but she'd have something to eat in bit. Maybe the salad, or even phone out for a pizza. She started on the second glass.

Walking slowly up to the house, he noted that only one car was on the drive, and that was his teacher's. He knew her husband drove, but tonight his car wasn't here. He smiled to himself and walked up to the house. It was getting dark, and inside the house he could see a couple of lights on. Deciding against having an explore around the house, he pressed the doorbell and waited in the rain. A minute later the door opened to reveal Victoria. She hadn't changed much from school and was still in the skirt and blouse she had been wearing today. She had taken off her shoes, and was walking around in her nylon covered soles. In her hand she held an almost empty wine glass. Her eyes looked at him and narrowed.

"What?" she looked at him in disbelief "What the hell are you doing here?"

Michael shrugged. "Thought you might want to talk about Friday."

Victoria's mouth opened. "You said you would delete the pictures. You swore you would!"

He held his hands up "I deleted them like I said I would. I just want to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you. Just...just fuck off!" the last part of her sentence came out as a snarl.

Michael was amazed, he hadn't expected his teacher to swear, but she had.

"Well, are you not going to invite me in?" said Michael brazenly, water dripping off his nose.

"I said to fuck off, and I meant it!" Her eyes burned at him, but Michael ignored it.

"it's just that there are some other...pictures."

Victoria looked at him her eyes narrowing again at her student. She had remembered the photo shoot. There had been only one photo shoot. "You're lying!"

Michael shook his head 'no'. "If you want, I can show you them here on your doorstep, or we can go inside."

Victoria looked around outside, but there was no-one else to see. "Show me!"

He shook his head 'no' again. "Im not pulling my phone out to get it ruined in the rain. Give me 5 minutes inside, and I'll show you."

She sized up the threat, he had pictures last time, and had uploaded them to the school forum to get his own way. She couldn't risk him doing it again. Victoria stood aside and let him in. "5 minutes. Then I never want to see you again, got it?"

Michael just smiled as he walked in, glad to be out of the rain, and glad to be in her house for the next part of his plan.

Victoria turned to him. "OK, now, what are these other photos?"

He ignored her and saw the light on in the kitchen. "Are you alone?"

"Yes." She replied before she thought better of answering his question. "So where are these other pictures?"

Michael instead wandered through to her kitchen and looked round. He picked up a towel, drying some of the rain off him as Victoria stood in the door way.

"Can I have a glass of that wine?" he asked.

"Pictures or get the hell out of my house!"

Michael nodded and brought out his phone, setting up the slide show of the film stills. Victoria took the phone from him and witnessed the pictures. They showed her in detail, kneeling in front of him, giving him head. Other pictures showed her covered in cum, looking up at him. They were taken out of context but, shown like this they made her stomach churn. She put her glass down and poured another large glass of wine.

"Why Michael?" she asked, struggling to contain the tears. "Am I such a bitch that you have to treat me like this?"

Michael just leant against the wall and listened to her.

"You promised you would delete the pictures, and then you do this?"

He could see her hand shaking, from shock, fear or anger, he couldn't tell.

"What do you want from me?" she asked exhausted.

He waited for a moment. "Another blow job."

"So you can film me again?" she shook her head and took a large swig of her wine. "Oh no kid, you got me with that before."

"I know, but this time I don't have a camera."

She stared at the dark red of her drink, gently swilling it around, wishing she could just keep on drinking, all alone and just finish bottle after bottle.

"OK" she said draining the last of the wine. "Lets just get this over with."

"Upstairs. I want it on your bed."

Victoria went to protest and then realised that if her husband came home, and she was blowing a student, it might not be easy to explain. She led the way upstairs.

Michael followed her, looking at the pictures of her and her husband on the walls. He looked in front of him, and there was his teacher walking up the stairs. Unable to resist, he reached out his hand and stroked the back of her leg, stroking the nylons she was wearing.

"So smooth" he whispered.

Victoria froze and felt his hand sliding up and down her leg.

"What are you doing? This was not part of the deal."

Michael slid his hand a little higher under her skirt, and she moved on, not letting him feel any more of her. Michael resumed following her

She led him to the bedroom and turned on the light. Her head span a little and she placed her hand on the wall. Taking a deep breath, she moved on and sat on the edge of the bed. "Well?" she said, staring coolly at him. "Are you going to drop them?"

He nodded and began to unfasten his pants, quickly kicking them off and aside.

"Take your top off. I want to see those breasts"

She looked at him and thought about it. She had bared them on a topless beach, and he had seen them on the photo shoot. Taking the waist of the top, she pulled it up and over her head, revealing her breasts in a silver grey bra.

"Come on, and the bra now!" he said, his voice eager and excited.

She reached behind and stopped herself. No, she thought. I don't want this little prick in charge anymore.

"if I take off this bra, what do I get?" she asked, her voice feeling a little stronger.

"I....I don't know." He said, confused by this change in her. "What do you want?"

She thought about it, and then smiled. "Your phone."

Victoria knew how precious it was to him. It was his life, everything was on that phone, and he was never seen without it in class.

"No way. This is expensive."

She purred at him as she spoke now, feeling herself regain some of her strength. The took a finger and slid it gently along the cup of her bra. "Are you saying my tits aren't worth it Michael?"

Michael rallied his thoughts. "I want a fuck for the phone."

She shook her head, still smiling. "You're not fucking me, tonight or any other night Michael. So you can get that dirty little thought out of your head. Phone please."

She held out her hand waiting.

Michael looked at her, she was inviting, and now was taking over. "OK, I want you naked then."

"No Michael, just the bra. The Bra for your phone."

He was getting frustrated now. "OK, OK just the skirt then" he quickly replied.

Victoria nodded and stood up. She reached behind her and unzipped the skirt, letting it pool around her ankles as it fell. She stood before him in dark stockings, black garter belt and silver grey panties. Holding out her hand, Michael passed her the phone as if in a trance. He was mesmerised by the view of her in front of him.

"And...and the bra remember." Reaching behind her again, she unfastened the bra and slid it down her arms and onto her hand. She watched him, so arrogant before, and now putty in her hand. She let the bra hang from a finger before letting it drop to the floor.

Michael wandered over and stood in front of her, admiring her body.

"On the bed Michael" she commanded

Obeying he laid in the middle of the bed, his cock pointing to the ceiling.

"This ends tonight, you know that don't you?" she said looking at him.

He nodded.

Victoria stared at his cock and then began to kiss it, before taking it into her mouth.

A noise downstairs brought Victoria back to her senses. She pulled away from Michael and warned him with a finger to her lips, listening carefully.

"Hey Honey just me" cried a voice from downstairs.

Victoria paled. He was supposed to be going out with friends.

"Just grabbing some DVDs then back out." She heard him moving downstairs.

Both Victoria and Michael remained motionless.

She heard him pause at the foot of the stairs. "You OK Hon?"

Victoria swallowed. "Yeah" she shouted. "Just getting ready for a bath"

This seemed to have satisfied his curiosity and she heard him moving again downstairs. This was too dangerous decided as she moved to the edge of the bed and reached down, almost falling and grabbed her bra. She stopped herself falling any further by pushing against the floor with her other hand.

Michael watched her. Her legs tried to gain traction on the bed clothes to help her back up, but in the silky stockings, they couldn't. Reaching over, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back onto the bed a little. Her hand came up, still clutching the bra, trying to keep hold of it and gain purchase.

Victoria was in an odd position. Why hadn't she just got off the bed and picked it up? She felt Michael help her, pulling her back, and she reached back to help him pull her up when he stopped. That was when she felt her small panties pulled aside. She flailed her hand behind her, trying to stop him, but it was useless. Her other hand now tried to find something to grip, to pull her back off the bed, but there was nothing. She felt something hot and hard press against her inner thigh and she knew exactly what it was.

"Michael!" she hissed in a whisper "No. Stop. Please stop!"

The cock head pressed up against her pussy.

"Michael! Please!"

With one hand he held her hips, kneeling between her legs, stopping her from closing them. The other hand guided his cock.

She wanted to shout out to her husband, to have him stop this. How could she? Half dressed with her student in their bedroom. Victoria tried again to pull herself away, and then felt his cock stab forward, roughly forcing its way into her.

Michael felt her pussy lips spread as he pushed his way into her. He couldn't resist the temptation she had offered him. Grunting, he started to fuck her, holding her waist with both hands. If she hadn't cried for help now, she wasn't going to. He kept her in position half off the bed, holding her there, stopping her from throwing him off. He could feel her still resisting trying to pull herself off him; pulling at the side of the bed with no effect, her legs struggled to gain any purchase. Downstairs, he heard her husband shout "See you later" but he continued to hammer into her. With no response her husband slammed the front door and left. Michael pushed in as far as he could and heard Victoria wail. He knelt up, keeping his cock buried, before raising her waist.

She felt her body being dragged up to the bed, his cock still inside her. She grabbed at the edge of the bed now, able to finally grip something.

"Oh my God! Please Michael, stop!"

She still couldn't move; his hands were gripping her tight. Victoria knew that she couldn't afford his cum inside her, not during this week. She had worn the stockings for her husband because she wanted him to fill her, not this student, pushing so deep.

"Please Michael" she wailed, "I'll do whatever you want, please Michael!"

She felt him push in and hold himself in, and feared the worse.

"Anything?" he gasped.

She didn't care what she agreed to at this moment, a decision she should have thought about. "Yes Michael, I'll do what you want, just don't cum inside me please!"

Michael looked at her bent over; the stockings, the panties yanked aside. He wanted to cum in her. "You best do as you're told, or everything goes public."

He slowly worked his cock in her, and heard her whine, thinking he was going to cum, and he was so close. He pulled out and gripped his cock, pressing it up against her backside.

Victoria panicked again, she had felt him pull out, but now he was going to soddomize her. Her eyes, wide in panic, she gripped the side of the bed hard. The she felt his hot fluid pumping against her, filling the crack of her backside.

"Friday is going to be our fun day, understood?" Michael panted, wiping the cum up and down her backside.

Victoria just stayed in position, not daring to move.

"Every Friday, you'll wait in class, and me and you will have a little fun."

Victoria swallowed. "You... you're not to do this... again."

"I wont cum in you" he said, wiping his cock clean on her panties.

She shook her head 'no'. "No, youre not fucking me again. I cant..." she tried to control her voice from breaking. She took a breath and calmed. "I can't let you, I cant run the risk of getting pregnant."

"I'm sure we can find other ways to have our fun."

She didn't like the sound of the way he said 'others'.

Michael grabbed his pants and pulled them up.

"So?" he said fastening them "do we have a deal?"

Victoria, broken, just nodded.

"I cant hear you. Do we have a ....."

"Yes, we have a fucking deal OK? Now get out of my fucking house!" Victoria spat the sentence at him.

He grinned and finished getting himself dressed, whilst Victoria grabbed a towel and cleaned herself up a little.

Leaving her alone again, he left. All the way home, he thought about his coming Fridays with her, and the fun he was going to have at her expense.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers