Victoria's New World

Story Info
A long overdue meeting between internet friends.
3.1k words
4.18
33.9k
3
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria returned from the market, expecting to find that her long time internet friend, who was flying in for a long awaited meeting, had arrived, and was surprised to find a single red rose on her doorstep along with a small overnight bag. On top of the bag, was a short note that read:

"V, I waited for you to leave so that I could arrange our little meeting and ensure that everything would be perfect. In the envelope attached to this letter, you will find a room key and a phone number. There is a room at the little B&B outside of town. I expect you to go there immediately and under no circumstances are you to open the bag I have left. Just bring it with you.

Love, P."

Victoria's heart began beating fast as quickly took the groceries into the house, put them away, then closed the house again. She sped down the secluded gravel road to the cabin farthest from the rest as instructed. As she stepped out of her car she saw the blacked-out Mercedes roadster that was parked next to where she parked and naturally assumed it must be his.

She stood at the door on legs that didn't seem to be able to propel her forward as she tried to maintain the sense of calm she normally had. The intense conversations that had gone on between them had her mind buzzing with questions, and visions of what was going to happen.

Victoria had found Paul to be someone to whom she had told her deepest desires, thinking that they would never meet; but here he was and she didn't have any idea of what to say. Finally she inserted the key and pushed forward expecting to see him waiting, but only saw another note on the table beside the door.

This one read:

"V, inside of the bag, you will find a black lace teddy complete with garters and a few other items. You are to undress where you stand, then toss your clothes outside onto the porch, and then relock the door. Once you have undressed, you are to put the items in the bag on and await further instructions.

But, above all, you must remain standing. P."

She was very nervous at the thought of leaving herself so vulnerable to someone she had never seen before, but she didn't want to disappoint the man that made her call him Master.

Three years ago, she would have thought it silly to behave the way she was at this moment. She had thought discipline and mind control had no place in the bedroom, but Paul had slowly begun to change all of those thoughts. She had been lonely after the divorce, and was afraid to trust anyone " real."

She began chatting on the internet and flirting with a couple of men, but one day, her curiosity piqued, and she was poking around in a BDSM room and found herself unusually aroused by the conversation and idea of giving herself, mentally, over to someone so completely and had achieved climax by mental images... along with the help of Paul.

Paul was an attorney from out west, but his true passion was giving his complete attention to his subs. He had made a hard and fast rule; which was to never participate in any deviant sex within the area close to his home, as he didn't want any fallout from it in his cutthroat profession.

He met Victoria in a chat room and noticed that she wasn't talking to anyone, just watching. He approached her via personal message, and they began talking. He was intrigued by her curiosity and began to show her all about the lifestyle that had left her damp many times while watching others talk in chat rooms.

After talking with her for several months, Paul approached her with the idea of an actual meeting and he was sure that she was comfortable with the idea. He knew all too well that in this type of relationship, trust was something that had to be earned over time; long before she would ever let herself be put into a possibly dangerous situation. He had instructed her to tell a friend of her whereabouts, and his name, as a way to reassure her that he meant her no harm.

Victoria followed the instructions in the note and changed into the black lace teddy that had been placed into the bag. She then threw her clothes outside the door, and re-locked it... locking herself inside. What she saw in the bag next, made her now moist sex tingle, sending a warm wave over her entire body. Reaching into the bag, she emerged with a blindfold, earplugs, and a set of chrome handcuffs.

Paul had told her that when you disable one of your senses, the other senses become more sensitive. She knew that if her hearing and sight were disabled, her sense of touch and feel would be much more acute and she couldn't wait to try out his theory for herself.

Victoria wasted no time getting prepared for her master, so as not to keep him waiting. Once she put the earplugs in and slipped the blindfold on, she placed the handcuffs in front of her, at waist level, as she first closed one cuff. Then, pressing the other cuff against her leg, she latched it closed. For the first time in her life, she was totally helpless and could not hear or see anything.

Suddenly, she became more aware of the wonderful scent of some sort of a man's cologne and could feel the warmth of another body near her own. She could feel her heart beat in her ears as her excitement was building. She had been in such a rush to get prepared, that she just now realized that the teddy she was wearing was crotch less as she felt the cool air brush across her aching damp sex.

She burned for his touch... but he would deny her physical touch for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she felt the brush of his hot breath and the tickle of his moustache on her barely covered ass and the sensations were so intense that her knees almost failed her. Now she understood... there was nothing to distract her; she was completely focused on the touch of his mouth against her. It seemed as if all of her nerve endings were hypersensitive now, it was strangely erotic to the point of her nearly falling at his simple touch.

He kissed all over each side of her well-toned ass to bring to life the nerves of her skin, then without warning, he sent a crop crashing down, landing hard onto her right ass cheek and instead of feeling hurt or betrayed, she felt her cunt go into a series of spasms that left her breathless and swallowing hard as she ached for more. She would not be disappointed; he alternately brought down swift strikes against her ass while caressing the red flesh between each one.

Suddenly he abandoned all contact with her and she was still again. Thoughts filled her mind.

'Where did he go? Why did he stop? What is he going to do next?' The thoughts tripped through her mind and she found that she was longing for his touch as she stood there... waiting.

She almost gasped as she felt him fasten a collar around her neck and lead her to what she would soon find to be the bedroom. She was pushed back into a sitting position on the side of the bed and her earplugs were removed so that she could hear His commands.

"Hello V. At long last, we finally meet. The next task I have for you may be somewhat difficult. I will be pleasuring you, yes; but... you are to remain perfectly still and quiet. Any sound or movement will cause me to stop and you will have to wait sixty seconds for me to resume. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," She whimpered with a shaky voice.

Next, her hands were drawn over her head and fastened to a leg of the bed on the other side, and she was pulled so that her waist and legs were hanging off of the bed facing him. Her curiosity was immediately put to rest as he bent forward and snaked his tongue into the folds of her seeping slit and she let out a loud moan as his hot tongue met her tender innermost regions.

"Now pet, we can't have that!" he remarked as he drew away and she heard a stopwatch click.

Pleasure quickly turned to frustration, and she wanted to feel his tongue more now than ever. When time was up, he bent forward again and lightly flicked the tip of his tongue at the flesh hiding her sensitive clit from him. He circled it several times and then traced the outline of her swollen lips while lapping at the juices that were escaping from her moist center. Her lips were trembling with desire as he continued to tease her with his tongue.

Next, he took his large thumbs and parted her sex to reveal the glistening pink flesh of her slit. Taking the middle finger of his right hand, he lowered it to press against her puckered dark hole that she had always considered forbidden. She almost shouted "no", but she didn't want his treatment of her aching sex to stop.

As he nudged his large finger against her rear entrance, keeping constant pressure on the rubbery ring, he drove his tongue deep into her exposed wet hole sending lightening bolts flashing through her body. Her hips jerked off of the bed and she let out a low moan as his finger slipped into her tight hole.

"Tsk, tsk... dear," he teased as he suddenly stood and left the room.

Her desire turned to anger as her body twitched with need and he just left her there... teetering on the brink. This time, he stayed gone for a while and she soon drifted into sleep where she lay, as she was still tired from the sleepless night last night.

The feeling of the warmth of his body startled Victoria. She could not see him, but she knew he was there. He said absolutely nothing... he only stood there. Next, she felt his swollen member press against her now dry lips, which she quickly took into the hot moist confines of her mouth; feeling the veins of its underneath side slide over her tongue as she tried to take his entire length into her mouth.

"My pet, I want you to bring me to climax. Then, you are to hold my gift in your mouth until I instruct you otherwise. Do you understand? If you lose any of it, or if you swallow any of it, before I tell you, there will be dire consequences!" His deep voice boomed.

He removed his hardened cock from her mouth long enough to allow her to answer him.

"Yes Master", she responded.

Paul then told her to re-open her mouth and slid his length back inside. She began to pleasure him in earnest, not wanting to disappoint him. She slowly, seductively stroked his shaft with her mouth, while her lips pressed tightly around it; feeling each inch of his manhood slip from her mouth, then plunging back in until the swollen purple head rested against the back of her throat.

She fought the gag reflex that threatened. He had taught her to train that reflex using a banana. Through instant message, much to her own surprise, she had overcome it. Now, she let his length slip from her grasp as she darted her tongue into the opening in its head, stealing the little drop of sweet, salty pre-cum. This was just an appetizer for what was to come.

She heard him let out a deep groan and felt the spasms in his loins as she took his length deep again. She could almost feel the hot cum boiling at the base of his shaft as her his pubic hair tickled her nose while his balls rested against her chin.

He grasped the back of her head to establish a rhythm as he started to slowly fuck her mouth and each stroke ending in a loud grunt. His breathing was now rapid and deep; she knew he was close. To push him along, she pressed the tip of her tongue just under the head and let it ride down the under side of his pulsing cock as it now slammed in and out of her mouth.

She knew it was coming, so she swallowed the excess saliva to make room for his gift and lessen the chance of swallowing it. She felt the ripples of pleasure as her tongue traveled down his shaft and Paul drew her head back a little in order to feel it splash against her tongue. She closed her eyes and curled her tongue at the tip as he shouted and sent stream after stream of his hot seed into her waiting mouth. She loved the feel of it coating her tongue and felt it pooling in the back of her throat.

Her mouth began to salivate, making it very hard to keep from swallowing. She felt her eyes began to water and she tilted her head back and opened her mouth to keep it in. He simply stood there and watched in awe as this normally refined and proper woman lay across the bed, bound, while holding a mouthful of his seed. Soon, little drips of her prize began to dribble out from the corners of her mouth as it mixed with her saliva.

The sight of this made his shaft begin to twitch with excitement and he felt himself grow into another erection while he watched her struggle. He then released her hands and blindfold so that she could control the growing mouthful of juices she had.

For the first time, she saw his face and was pleasantly surprised at what she saw, he looked much sexier now than in the pictures he had sent; much more muscular and somewhat taller. She couldn't believe that the first time to see him, she had a mouthful of his semen and was almost completely naked before him.

"Now pet, it is your turn to cum for me." He told her.

"I want you to ride my cock until you reach a climax, and only as you cum, may you swallow what is in your mouth. If you swallow it before, we will have to start all over."

She could feel the warm flush creep over her chest and down to her aching sex, then shoot down the inside of her thighs. She was more turned on now than she had ever been, and she knew she couldn't hold off for long. The sight before her made her nipples grow hard and stand out from her.

He lay out on the bed with his hands behind his head and his hard swollen member lay against his stomach with the large crimson head resting against his naval. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs as she made her way towards him; her C-cup breasts hanging from her body and swaying slightly with her movements. Her light brown, shoulder length hair framed her fair skinned face as she looked up towards him with those piercing, topaz blue eyes. He wanted to grab her and take her right there, but opted to wait and let her bring herself to climax.

Next, she reached underneath herself and grasped his shaft by its base and shifted her hips so that the head rested against her soaking wet slit. He drew in a ragged breath as he felt her wetness against his throbbing shaft. Little by little, she wiggled her hips to accept his girth as she felt herself stretch to accept his size. She let out a soft moan once she was sure he wouldn't slip out of her, and she placed her hands, palms down on his hairy chest to support her.

She loved the feel of him inside of her and she began to move her hips in a circular motion feeling the fullness of his firm shaft. Slowly, she began to impale herself onto him inch by inch until he was fully sheathed inside her womb. For a moment, she only ground her hips slightly while feeling him completely fill the inside of her aching sex.

The feel of his tightening balls rubbing against the back portion of her damp slit was driving her into a total state of euphoria that almost made her swallow his seed that was still held in her mouth.

Victoria's stomach muscles were already rippling with the approach of the coming orgasm. She had never been so close to climax this quickly, and she didn't want it to end. She then began to establish a tempo as she slowly slid forward, letting him almost slip out, then slamming back down until their pelvic bones ground together.

This tempo was driving her closer to the edge by the minute. Knowing that she was very close, and trying to prolong the feeling, she paused with only the head of his throbbing member nestled within her gripping cunt; as she knew when she came back down it was going to send her over the edge.

Suddenly Paul grasped her hips and drove himself into her, deep and hard, without warning... and slapped her firmly on her quivering ass. This caused Victoria to swallow hard, sending the mix of saliva and semen down her throat as she bucked

against him and cried out.

"Oohh.... Mmmm, oh god!!!!!!!!!!"

She dug her fingernails hard into his shoulders. This triggered another orgasm from Him and her entire body shook as she felt a second load of His hot sticky juices coat the inside of her quivering sex as they collapsed, with his member still lodged deep inside of her. Victoria smiled to herself as she felt his manhood begin to slowly go soft inside of her.

For the first time in her life, she felt completely spent and satisfied after sex. Her mind ran away with her as she drifted off to sleep wondering what would happen next.

This story was written as a thank you to my editor and friend victoria_2001_02769, so please check out some of her stories and poems on this site! Thanks "V"