Videos And Sex, Sex, Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her first foray back there, Stazee moved higher and was soon licking and loving at my cunt, then my labia before assaulting my clit, bringing me higher and higher until I was peaking at the apogee of my climax and thrusting, writhing and rubbing against her sweat and sex juice-stained face.

As I worked away on her mouth and tongue, the thought crossed my mind to present her with a little gift ofmyurine, but then it disappeared as I crunched into my climax, yelling and shouting "I'm coming, oh you lovely little slut, I'm coming" before shrieking in delight as the waves of orgasm flooded through me.

After a short recovery period, I kissed her full on the lips again and asked: "And what else have you fantasized about me while you've finger fucked yourself silly, you lovely little lady?"

Stazee looked above my head, as if trying to concentrate and then came up with that lovely old staple – soixante-neuf.

"Oh, goody," I told her, clapping my hands together in theatrical delight. "I simplyadore69, it's so much fun. It's no good for first time sex, because there's so much going on, but after you've explored your lover's body a bit, 69 is a wonderful way to enjoy sex. OK, who goes on top?"

"Let's try it both ways," said the 18-year-old, leaning over and sucking at my nipples and tracing her fingers into my snatch – a sopping wet sex, as if you needed to ask.

"All right, good idea," I told her. "You go on top first, but first let me arrange these pillows."

I put two pillows at the head of the bed, then lay back with my head on them, then I lifted my hips from the bed and placed another pillow under my buttocks.

"Righto, Stazee," I said, "shall we get licking?"

And with that signal, the glorious blonde teen climbed up on me, presenting her ass and snatch to my face, while she pulled my knees even wider apart than they already were and placed her eager mouth against my wetness.

As soon as I felt her tongue tracing over my sex, I began to lick at her naughty bits – starting with her delightfully sunken little anus, so beautifully brown and puckered.

It didn't take her erotic little mouth long to get me writhing in ecstasy beneath her, then she raised her groin slightly away from my mouth, allowing me easier access to her clitoris.

Not everything, of course, works out perfectly first time and I'm ashamed to say that I came first, but at least my climax allowed me then to concentrate on giving her a lovely, long Big O after me.

We lay sweaty and smiling in others arms for a while, before the insatiable little beast was pushing me away and arranging her firm body on the pillows. Now it was my turn to push my ass back against her face and she didn't even wait for me to start laving at her crotch before she was hard at work, licking and kissing at my sex.

This time we were like a well-oiled machine, our bodies working in perfect unison as we worked our mouths on two steaming, sweetly-smelling snatches. Our climaxes erupted at almost the same split second and it was a wonderful completion to our first sex session. Stazee was, I had to admit it, a wonderfully athletic, lively and lovely sex partner.

Panting and giggling with delight we embraced again and then, after calming down, I began my interrogation of the little teenager, speaking clearly for the recorder as we cuddled and stroked and kissed.

"And tell me, dearest Stazee," I began, "how many times have you made love to another woman?"

Stazee told me I was her second partner in sapphic sex. She named a famous Hollywood whore – no, perhaps that's unfair, just let's say the lady "sleeps around" a tad – whose 19-year-old daughter had introduced Stazee to the delights of same-sex sex.

"We got a trifle smashed at her place – margaritas," said Stazee.

I interrupted her reminiscences. "Margaritas?" I said, "Ilovemargaritas."

Stazee giggled again. "Don't tell ZeeZee and Stella," she confided, "they're not supposed to know I drink."

"Your secret is safe with me," I replied. The fact that she had a taste for margaritas wasnothingcompared to what her father and stepmother were going to find out about this randy little teenager, I thought.

"And how was it?" I asked, prodding her back to her first lesbian experience.

"It was nice," said Stazee, "but she was nowhere near as accomplished as you. I always knew it would be far better with an experienced, more mature woman."

I gave her a long, slow smooch on her mouth, then she pulled back so only our breasts were rubbing against each other. "Want to know something really kinky, Sharon?"

I nodded: "I'm always in the market for something kinky, darling – shoot."

Stazee gave me one of her "Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" looks and grinned.

"There are times when I fancy Stella, fancy her like mad. She's your age and I know she's still got that fantastic lingerie model figure. I'd love to tie her down on a bed and give her some really randy bondage loving. I think she'd be fuckin' great. What do you reckon, Sharon? Kinky enough for you?"

I smiled, gave her another long smooch, then said: "Well, I don't know whether that would be incest or not. I mean, she is your stepmother, so you're not related by blood. Whether a judge in a court would agree with me, though, I have my doubts. Not, of course, that it would ever come to that."

Then I got back to her and Stella. "What have you done about it – to get her to make love to you, I mean?"

Stazee smiled. "Oh, nothing much, just little things. Sometimes in the kitchen I try to rub my breasts up against her back, so as to let her know how firm my titties are," she told me in a clear voice. This was going to make a magnificent recording!

"And then I'll sometimes compliment her on the cleavage of a dress, or how her legs look smashing in those stockings, and is she wearing a garter belt, because garter belts really turn me on, that sort of thing. What else can I do?"

I grinned. I could have told her, of course, but that would have ruined my surprise for her and Stella, wouldn't it?

To be continued.

12