Village Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded his cock into me hard with no warning.

"Aaagggggghhhh."

He took out his anger on my pussy, but it felt great.

"Oooooohhhhh, Fuck meeeeeeee."

After a while Keith slowed down. Then my pussy was empty. Before I knew what was happening he slammed his cock up my ass. There was no lube at all. He just slammed in as hard as he could.

It had to hurt him as much as it hurt me.

"Aaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhhh."

He kept up his pounding and eventually it started to feel good.

"Ooooohhhh Keith. Fuck me honey."

He whacked my ass hard with his hand. He'd never done that before. It just got me hotter.

"Aggghhhhhhhh."

Keith grabbed onto my hips and wouldn't let me move as he came hard.

He disappeared into the bathroom. No cuddling in the afterglow that time.

Keith crawled into bed and never looked at me. He was snoring in minutes.

8)

So I kept putting off other men. I was bound and determined to wait for Keith. Keith kept on fucking beautiful women. Beverly and I had a strange relationship. She showed up at my door on a regular basis. She was definitely Keith's most frequent lover from what I could tell. She showed up at the house one time and Keith wasn't there yet.

"Come in Beverly."

She came in.

"Keith's not here but I wanted to talk to you."

She gave me a funny look.

"OK."

"You know he fucks many other women. Right?"

Beverly flushed red.

"Yes, I know. He's made that very clear."

"What about you Beverly? Do you fuck other men?"

"It's really none of your business Molly, but no, I don't. I haven't been with another man since Keith and I hooked up."

"You're hoping for more, aren't you?"

"Yes Molly, I'm hoping for more. Just like you."

It was my turn to blush.

"Touché Beverly."

"I can't believe you cheated on him. I flirted with him for years, but he only had eyes for you."

I couldn't help myself. I started crying.

"I was such an idiot Beverly."

Beverly looked uncomfortable and she was about to leave, but then Keith showed up. He saw me crying and he just nodded at me and held out his hand for Beverly.

"Sorry I was late Bevvie. I'll try to let you know if that's going to happen again."

They headed up towards the bedroom.

"Oh, It's no trouble Keith."

It wasn't long before I heard Beverly screaming again.

God, my life sucked.

9)

Keith became a little more friendly to me during our every day life. He seemed to be more at peace with things. Keith and Kenny were best buddies. Kenny was a very good baseball player. Keith spent a lot of time with him, working on his game. Keith still played ball with his friends fairly regularly and he was good for a casual player. Kenny was also doing well in school. Our life was perfect, except I was still miserable. Keith was still fucking many different women and not touching me. He'd only fucked me that one time and now it had been 6 months.

I finally let the office Casanova have a little fun. He fondled my ass one day and when I didn't complain he dragged me into a closet and fucked me.

He smirked at me. "Next time it will be better. I promise Molly."

The guy's name was Murray. He fucked me 3 or 4 more times and I was never really satisfied. Then Murray set us up for a fuck in the same hotel that Darren and I used. I was actually excited about this. Maybe Murray would be better if he had more room and more time to be with me.

The night before my planned get together with Murray, Keith spoke to me again after Kenny went to sleep.

"Well Molly, when was the last time you had sex?"

"Keith honey, I had sex yesterday at work with Murray. It was nothing special."

"Wow, that's different Molly. You're actually being honest."

"Keith, I have only ever been honest with you. I've never lied to you."

Keith looked at me seriously. He was obviously replaying conversations in his head.

"I think I remember a few times before you hooked up with Darren where I asked you who you were texting with. I don't think you responded truthfully Molly."

I blushed. "You're right Keith. But after we did the dirty deed, I never lied to you about it. You gave me a chance to confess and I just didn't say anything. You've fucked how many different women Keith? 30? I've fucked Murray a few times. That's it. And the first time was 2 weeks ago. You fucked me once a few months ago and that was my only sex for the last 6 months. I couldn't take it any more Keith."

Keith stared at me. He actually looked at me. "I guess I can see that Molly. By the way, I think I'm up to 24 different women. Not 30."

"So sorry Keith," I said sarcastically.

"Well Molly, If you're up for it, I would like to fuck you again tonight. Same deal as last time. You don't touch me."

"I'm always up for it Keith. Anytime, anywhere."

I stripped and posed for him.

"Wow Molly. You're still gorgeous."

Keith got naked and his cock was rock hard. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Keith honey, you never wear those with your other women do you?"

"No Molly, but I make sure they are clean first. You can't be too careful when you're riding the village bike." He slipped on the condom.

"How do you want me this time Keith?"

Lie down on your back Molly, and spread those long legs of yours.

Keith hadn't called me a bitch this time. He hadn't called me honey or darling or anything since that dreadful day, but that time right there, all I could hear in his tone was lust. No anger. My pussy was on fire.

The sex was amazing. Keith never kissed me, but he fondled my breasts lovingly as he pounded in to me. I was in heaven. Keith at 75% efficiency was 100 times a better lover than Murray could ever hope to be. It seemed to go on forever.

Finally Keith came hard and rested on top of me for a second.

"I love you so much Keith."

Keith looked at me. He didn't say anything and disappeared into the bathroom.

10)

Murray and I got to the hotel at Noon the next day. We were just checking in when Keith appeared. He was with a beautiful young woman that I didn't recognize. She looked like she was 25 or so. Her hair was a mess. She wasn't wearing a bra. She had obviously just been fucked silly. Keith and the girl came up close to us and talked with the clerk. The aroma of sex was obvious. The girl was all over Keith. She fondled his dick and he got hard.

"Could you send up a maid to room 420? We're missing a pillow case."

Both Murray and I were staring at them as they walked back to the elevator.

"You know what Murray. I just can't do this. I'm sorry. I'm going back to work."

"What Molly? Why?"

"That was my husband Murray."

"It was? Lucky guy. You're hot and that girl was all over him."

"Sorry Murray. We won't be hooking up again."

I left.

11)

Keith and I never mentioned the hotel at all. Life went on the same for a few more months. Murray left me alone at work, but some of the other guys were more forward with me. I was still confused. I flirted with them but not seriously.

Keith and I attended a party. It was very strange. We were officially still happily married but a large number of women at the party were Keith's lovers and they knew that I knew about them. They all flirted with Keith and he flirted back. There was a married woman there named Jessica. She was flirting stronger than the rest. I heard Keith tell her off.

"Jessica, I don't mess around with married women, so don't even bother."

"That doesn't make any sense to me Keith. You're married, why should it matter?"

"It just does. Get divorced and then come talk to me Jessica."

He turned away from her and then rushed up to me and kissed me hard in front of everyone. I was in shock. That was the first time we kissed since Darren.

Keith backed away from me before I realized what was happening. He was angry, but I don't think he was angry with me. Like I said, it was a strange party.

Keith disappeared and spent a lot of time with Beverly. I was getting depressed and then a man approached me. I didn't know him that well. He was a couple of years younger than me and pretty good looking. We got to talking. I was enjoying his company quite a bit. We exchanged numbers. His name was Barry.

We went home. In bed Keith said, "So Molly, when did you last have sex?"

"Keith honey, my last sex was with you a few months ago."

"But you were at the hotel with Murray."

"Yes Keith. I couldn't go through with it."

Keith looked at me. "You're serious Molly?"

"Yes Keith."

He looked at me doubtfully.

"Well Molly. I'm horny, and you looked good tonight. Let's do it."

"Keith honey, you kissed me tonight. Can we please kiss now?"

He looked at me again. "That was a mistake Molly. Same rules as before."

"Fine," I sighed.

Keith stood up and his cock was semi hard. He opened the drawer and reached for a condom.

I couldn't help it. I started crying. "Keith honey, please, you don't need that."

"Can't be too careful when you're riding the village bike Molly. C'mon bitch, move for me."

Keith looked like he was conflicted. I think he was actually feeling something for me and he didn't like feeling that way anymore. This made him angry with himself.

I struggled to compose myself. I wiped my tears and then stood up and danced for him. I tried to say 'I love you' with my eyes as I danced.

Keith was laser focused on me. It was like he was in a trance. His cock became rock hard.

He shook his head and then his mouth went into a sneer. "Get on all fours bitch."

I knew what was coming. Keith was angry and he was going to take out his frustration on me. My pussy was still throbbing. I got on all fours.

It was a replay of that earlier session. Keith abused my pussy and my ass. There was no lube. He slapped my ass hard a few times. I came hard three times.

Keith disappeared to the bathroom and then went out to watch TV or something. He never returned to the bedroom.

12)

I thought maybe I had made a little progress with Keith. Maybe he was thinking about me as a true lover again, but it looked like I was wrong. Keith kept flaunting his lovers at me.

Barry and I became fairly good friends. He kissed me and I eagerly kissed him back. We ramped up our friendship into a true affair. Barry was actually a pretty darn good lover.

"You're so beautiful Molly. Why don't you divorce him? We could be together for real then."

The problem was that even though Keith was still fucking women like crazy, he was treating me wonderfully aside from that. Barry was fun and everything, but I didn't love him. I was still yearning for another session with Keith.

"Barry honey, I can't divorce him. There's my son to think of."

Things went that way for a while. Keith fucked 4 or 5 different women each week and I fucked Barry. We both were getting good sex and otherwise Keith and I got along. Then one time Barry appeared and we headed upstairs. We heard a woman as we got half way up the stairs.

Keith was pounding into the Misty the neighbor girl.

"Ooohhhhh God Keith. It feels so good honey. Fuck meeeee."

Misty was overcome with passion. She looked really sexy.

Keith nodded at me and Barry as he fucked her.

I pulled Barry out of the room and we headed to the spare room.

"Molly honey, I'm really hot for you."

We had needy sex. Barry was giving me his all. I think he was starting to fall in love with me. He hadn't said anything yet, but he was giving me looks.

Barry got me going and I forgot myself. I ruined everything.

"Oooooohhhh Keith. Fuck me honey."

Barry went limp and he fell away.

"You just called me Keith Molly."

"I'm sorry Barry. Come here honey."

"No, you still love him. It's obvious. I'm just a handy piece of meat. We're done Molly. I need to find someone that wants me."

He stomped out. I didn't have the heart to chase him down and stop him. He was right. He was basically just a piece of meat to me. I couldn't lie to him and tell him I loved him.

13)

Life went on for a few more months. I realized it was exactly one year since I fucked Darren. That night after Kenny was asleep I approached Keith in the family room. He was watching TV but he didn't seem engrossed.

"Keith honey, do you mind if I turn this off? We should talk."

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. I turned off the TV.

"Keith honey, do you know what today is?"

He looked at me questioningly but then it dawned on him.

"It's the anniversary of the end of our true marriage."

I looked at Keith and I burst out crying.

"Keith honey, I still love you. I haven't had any sex in 3 and a half months. I've only had sex with three men in the last year, Murray, Barry and you. What are you up to now Keith?"

He looked at me and blushed. "31 counting you Molly."

"I wish you wouldn't fuck all of those other women Keith, but I understand why you are doing it. I still love you."

"Well Molly. I'm sorry, but I don't love you anymore."

"You're sure about that Keith?"

He blushed again. "OK, I still have feelings for you, but I'm getting better at suppressing them."

"Keith honey, Kenny is only 11. Can we live this way forever?"

"It's working for me Molly. You still have the same two options you always had. I thought you were going to divorce me there for a while. Barry seemed like a nice guy."

"Barry is a nice guy Keith. That's what he wanted. He wanted us to become a true couple."

"What, he wasn't a good enough lover for you Molly?"

I flushed. "It's really none of your business Keith, but for your information, Barry is an excellent lover."

"He is? Then what was the problem?"

"The problem was you Keith. I was and still am in love with you. Barry figured that wasn't going to change and he gave up on me."

Keith looked surprised. Then he got angry again. "You sure have a funny way of showing your love Molly."

"What?"

"Darren, Molly. It always comes back to you fucking Darren. No matter what you do. No matter how loving you are. It always comes back to Darren."

He looked at his watch.

"I wanna watch something. It's coming on at 10."

He turned on the TV and he ignored me.

14)

I went up to bed and cried my eyes out. Keith acknowledged that I had been a loving wife for the last while, but he wasn't going to forgive me. I seriously revisited my options again. I kept thinking about my little boy. Kenny was everything to me. I couldn't give him up. I briefly thought about divorcing Keith and going for full custody of Kenny. That would be a nasty custody battle. Keith wouldn't give up his son without a fight. Keith and Kenny got along so well together. I couldn't seriously think about splitting them up.

So that left me with the status quo. I decided I might as well try and find another lover. Maybe somebody who had been around the block a bit, I didn't want to toy with another man's emotions like I did with Barry. Keith came up to bed.

"Molly, it's really been 3 and a half months since you had sex last?"

"Yes Keith. That day you were fucking Misty and you nodded at Barry and me."

"I remember that day. That was the last time huh? What happened Molly?"

"Barry was fucking me really good Keith. I yelled out your name as he fucked me."

Keith looked shocked. Then he looked embarrassed. "What Keith?"

"That's happened to me a couple of times Molly. I've yelled out your name as I fucked another woman."

"Really?"

"Yes Molly. As you can imagine, those girls don't want to be with me again."

"Good thing you have 20 willing replacements huh?"

Keith blushed. "It's not quite like that Molly. A fair number of the women that I've been with have moved on. They figured I was only out there for fun and they wanted more. They found other boyfriends."

"So how many on your usable list right now Keith?"

He blushed again. He counted in his head. "There are 11 that I could call. There are 2 more that want in that I am considering."

"Wow Keith."

"You know what Molly. I was happier when we were really together. You were the only woman that I wanted. I truly wish I could be with one special woman now, not 11 or 12 sex bunnies."

"That's unkind Keith. Beverly is not just a sex bunny."

Keith looked at me. "You're right Molly. I'm not sure why she is punishing herself with me. I've told her many times that we would never become a true couple."

"Really?"

"Yes Molly, I know I'm using her, but I'm trying to be honest with her."

"And she's got an amazing ass."

Keith grinned at me. "She sure does Molly. But believe it or not, I still think you are sexier than her."

"You're shitting me Keith. I'm 37, she's 33."

"Yes Molly, but you still have it. Come here Molly."

I tried to go for a kiss.

"Hey now, none of that Molly. Don't ruin my mood."

"Fine Keith."

Keith went for a condom.

"You see that paper in the drawer Keith?"

"Yes Molly."

"Read it."

"Well Molly. This says you were STD free last month."

"Yes Keith, and I just told you that I haven't had sex in more than 3 months."

Keith fit the condom over his hard cock.

"You can't be too careful when you're riding the village bike Molly."

I sighed and I stripped off my clothes. Keith fucked me missionary style. He played with my tits forever as he fucked me. It was almost like the old days. I was in heaven.

"Oh Keith. Fuck me honey. Aaaaaaggghhh."

Keith came hard and then he rolled over. He didn't disappear this time.

"Thank you Keith. I love you honey."

"You're welcome Molly."

I glowed inside. Keith still loved me. He wouldn't admit it, but he still loved me. I could tell.

15)

Keith kept on fucking different women. He was very kind in our day to day dealings. I was tempted to grab him and kiss him on many different occasions, but whenever I actually moved towards him he always backed away. It had been a month since our last sex. I decided to move things forward with Gabe at work. He was always flirting with me. I was sure he would jump at a real chance to be with me.

Gabe wasn't great looking in the normal sense but he was confident. He wasn't ugly, or fat, or anything. Gabe happily led me to a free room and we fucked. It was nothing special but it wasn't terrible either.

Gabe and I fucked each other pretty regularly. One day after sex he asked me a question.

"Molly honey, where is this going?"

"I'm married and I love my husband Gabe. I'm going to stay married. This is just sex. I thought we were clear on that."

"You love your husband?"

"More than anything Gabe."

"Then why are you with me Molly?"

"It's complicated Gabe. But, he hasn't touched me in more than a month."

"So he can't get it up or something?"

"Gabe honey, please don't ask any more questions. We can continue meeting up under the same conditions, or we can stop seeing each other. Nothing else is going to happen."

Gabe looked at me. "You're gorgeous Molly. You're a great fuck as well. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I think we're done. I want to find someone to settle down with. I'll never find her if I'm fucking you on a regular basis."

"It's your call Gabe. You can have me whenever you want me. OK?"

"Wow, I can't believe what an idiot I am. Bend over Molly. I'm going to fuck you one last time."

Gabe actually fucked me really well that last time. I was sorry to see the affair end.

16)

Keith approached me about a month later.

"So Molly, It's been almost 3 months since our marriage death anniversary. I fucked you that night. Remember?"

"Of course Keith. That was the best sex I've had in more than a year. I think about it almost every day."

Keith blushed. "So Molly, when was the last time you had sex?"

"Just over a month ago Keith. A guy from work called Gabe."

"Just the one time?"

"Oh no Keith. We fucked regularly for a while. He decided he needed someone to settle down with. He broke it off."