Village Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But of course, I hadn't been laid in months and my pussy was already throbbing in anticipation. I had to take any sex I could get from my husband. I stripped off my blouse and shook my titties for Keith.

"Damn Molly, You're 42 but you're still a sexy beast."

He attacked my tits and slobbered all over them. Then he reached into the drawer.

"Can't be too careful when you're riding the village bike."

He quickly slid on the condom and pounded into me. He was in no mood to be gentle. He slammed and slammed into me.

He came hard.

"Thanks Molly. I needed that."

He left to go do something else.

25)

I was walking around the back yard one afternoon. I was dressed in a halter top and shorts. I wasn't really trying to impress anyone. It was hot and I was just trying to be comfortable.

I noticed the neighbor boy. He was staring at my tits. He was impressed. You could tell. His cock was making quite an impression under his shorts.

His name was Randy. He was Misty's younger brother. He was a relatively shy boy. He was pretty good looking but he didn't seem to realize it. I walked over to him.

"Hi Randy."

"Hi Mrs. Woods."

"Randy honey, you can call me Molly."

"OK Mrs. Woods, I mean Molly." He was adorable. He was blushing profusely.

"How old are you Randy?"

"I'm 18 Mrs. ... Molly."

"18 huh? Randy would you like to come inside with me?"

"Sure, I guess."

Kenny was away at baseball practice. He wouldn't be back for a few hours.

"Would you like a drink Randy?"

"Sure, I guess."

I fiddled in the fridge and then handed him a glass of coke. He drank it nervously. He couldn't keep his eyes off my tits.

"Randy honey, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No Mrs... Molly."

"Randy, I'm just going to be honest here. I think you are an attractive young man. I would like to have sex with you. We just need to be careful that Kenny doesn't find out. Would you like that Randy?"

Randy swallowed. "His eyes roved all over my body."

"I would love to have sex with you Molly."

"OK then. If my husband sees us, it's no big deal OK? Don't worry about that. We just want to make sure that Kenny doesn't find out. OK?"

"Yes Molly."

I took his hand and led him upstairs. He looked like he was in shock.

26)

"Go ahead Randy. You can undress me if you want to."

He went straight for my tits. He pushed up the halter and started kissing them and squeezing them. He was very eager. He finally pulled my shorts and underwear down. I don't think he'd ever seen a real pussy before. His eyes were bugging out.

I reached for his shorts and pulled them down. My hand brushed his cock through his underwear. A large wet spot appeared and some of his cum spurted up onto his chest. He blushed profusely.

"Sorry Molly."

"Oh don't be sorry honey. I'm flattered."

He pulled down his underwear. His cock was rising back up again. He had his finger in my cunt. The boy had a very nice tool. I leaned in to kiss it. It wasn't long before he came again. His cum tasted salty. I swallowed as much of it as I could.

He didn't apologize that time. He moved in and started licking my pussy. He was obviously inexperienced but he was eager to please. I came hard as I pushed his head into my crotch.

"Thank You Randy honey."

He blushed and then we kissed on the lips for a while.

His cock was already hard again.

"You're such a beautiful woman Molly. I've dreamed about this so many times."

He pushed his cock up into my pussy. He started pumping away. He was able to last longer this time. I came twice as he pounded into me. He paused for a second.

"Are you on the pill Molly?"

"Yes Randy, you can come inside me."

He gave it to me really good for a minute or two and then he dropped a load into me. He fell back on the bed.

"Thank You so much Molly. I was a virgin. I'm glad my first time was with you."

"Oh Randy, you're such a sweetie."

We kissed passionately.

Keith came in and made himself obvious to both of us. I just smiled at him. He nodded at me and Randy and then left the room.

"That was weird Molly."

"Randy honey, I can't explain it all, but as you can see, he is OK with us being together."

"Yeah I guess."

"Randy honey, you have your own phone, right?"

"Yes Molly."

"OK, just a sec."

I got my phone and then added him to my contact list.

"We can do this again tomorrow if you want to."

"Oh Yes Molly."

"OK, I'll text you when it's a good time Randy."

"OK Molly. Can we do it one more time today?"

I looked down at his cock. He was rock hard.

"Sure Randy."

He mounted me and gave it to me good. He left another load in my belly.

"Randy, you are going to make some young girl a very lucky lady."

He blushed. "Really Molly?"

"Yes Randy. You better leave now. We can try some other positions next time."

He gave me a passionate kiss.

He was almost skipping as he left.

27)

Keith came to talk to me right away.

"Well Molly, it looks like you will be getting your share of sex for the next while."

"It does look that way Keith. Are you upset?"

"No Molly, he seems like a nice kid. You will be a good influence on him I'm sure."

"Yes Keith, I'm looking forward to teaching him some things."

"Molly, Just so you know, I plan on divorcing you when Kenny leaves for university."

"That's still 2 years away Keith."

"I know Molly. I seriously considered ending things now, but I still think Kenny will be better off with both of us around."

"Have you told Darlene your timeframe yet Keith?"

Keith blushed. "You know me very well Molly. No, I'm thinking about how I can bring the subject up without seeming overly arrogant."

"Well Keith, If she finds another man, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a woman."

Keith looked at me. "I just wish you would have stayed faithful Molly. We still could have been very happy together."

I couldn't help crying. "Oh Keith, I wish I could have said no to Darren. I think about it every day Keith."

Kenny came home and gave us a look. He saw I had been crying. He was becoming more observant.

"What's wrong Mom?"

"Nothing honey, how was practice?"

"Oh you know, same old same old. We've got a big game coming up. Coach had us mostly working on fielding today."

28)

I had a lot of fun with Randy over the next couple of months. He was like a sponge. He had become an excellent lover. I could see his confidence in himself growing.

"So you're a senior in high school, right Randy?"

"Yes Molly."

"Any girls taking notice of you yet?"

Randy blushed. "There's one girl that seems to watch me. I haven't talked to her yet."

"Is she cute Randy?"

"Oh yes Molly. She's really nice and she's pretty."

"So why haven't you talked to her yet Randy?"

"Oh Molly, she's out of my league."

"C'mon Randy. Find some time when you are away from prying eyes and ask her out to a movie or something. If she's nice, then even if she says no it won't be a disaster. What have you got to lose Randy?"

"I guess you're right Molly."

"Randy, you're a good looking young man. There's no reason that you shouldn't have a girlfriend."

"You won't be jealous Molly?"

"Randy, we are just having a fling here. We will never be a true couple. You knew that already, right?"

"Yeah, I guess Molly. It's just I really like you Molly. You're beautiful but you're also a really nice person."

"Oh Randy honey, you're such a sweet boy. Come here honey."

We kissed passionately.

"Now you make sure you ask out that girl and report back to me, OK?"

"Yes Molly, but you won't mind if we do it one more time before I leave will you?"

How could I say no?

29)

Keith came up to me one evening.

"Molly, we have a situation. Kenny saw me with Beverly this afternoon. He didn't want to talk to me about it at all. He's very upset with me right now. I would appreciate it if you had a chat with him."

"Oh Keith, it had to happen eventually I guess. I will talk to him right now."

I knocked on Kenny's bedroom door. He opened it after a couple of seconds.

"Yeah Mom?"

"Sit down Kenny. We need to have a chat."

He sat down and looked at me expectantly.

"Kenny honey, I understand you saw something distressing today."

"Yeah Mom, Dad was bonking Ms. Thompson."

"Kenny honey, believe it or not, your father and I have an arrangement."

"What do you mean Mom?"

"Kenny, your father is not the one in the wrong here. I cheated on him first a long time ago."

"You did?"

"Yes Kenny. I was an idiot. I loved your father very much and I still do, but I had sex with another man. Your father found out about it. After that we have stayed married but it hasn't been the same since Kenny. Your father no longer trusted me. We have agreed that we both will have other lovers."

"Wow Mom. I don't know what to say."

"Kenny, I love you very much, and so does your father. Don't be mad at him. If you have to be mad at somebody, it should be me."

"Please just leave me alone for a bit Mom. I need to think about this."

I gave my son a bone crushing hug.

"I love you so much Kenny."

He looked at me. "I love you too Mom."

I burst out crying and we hugged again. I left him alone.

29)

Keith was waiting in the kitchen.

"I heard it all Molly. Thanks for that."

"He'll come apologize to you soon Keith, I'm sure."

"It didn't feel good to have my son disappointed in me. Not good at all."

"Oh Keith."

I pulled him in for a hug. He hugged me back for a bit and then backed away.

"Molly, I did eventually mention my timeframe to Darlene."

"How did she react Keith?"

"Oh, she wasn't sure how to react. It was a mixture of things I think. She seemed to be flattered that I was thinking about her seriously."

"Does she have a boyfriend Keith?"

"She says she's dated a few guys but nobody has really made much of an impression on her yet."

"You've still got a chance then Keith."

30)

"How are things with you and young Randy?"

"Oh Keith, he's such a sweet boy. I'm trying to push him into getting a girlfriend at school."

"He's not in love with you is he?"

"I don't think so honey. I let him know in no uncertain terms that we would never be a couple."

"Well that's good then. Sometimes it's tough with the younger ones."

"Which young girl thought she loved you Keith?"

"Oh Margie was the worst."

"Do you still see her?"

"No, she finally gave up on me. She's got a boyfriend now."

"That's good I guess."

"Yeah, I was relieved to be honest."

"So, how many ladies in the stable right now Keith?"

Keith blushed. "I'm down to 6 right now Molly."

"Beverly is still hanging on is she? It's been 6 years Keith."

"Well, she had a relationship in there for a while. I didn't hook up with her for 2 years. Now she's looking to date other guys."

"Well that's good I guess. So are there any beautiful women in this town besides Darlene that you haven't fucked yet Keith?"

Keith blushed again.

"I count 4 Molly."

"4?"

"Yeah, but 3 of them are happily married, so they really don't count."

"Who's the last one then Keith?"

"Oh, the other one is only 22. I think she has a steady boyfriend. I haven't really talked to her yet."

"So Keith, what's the grand total? How many women gave you been with since I made my big mistake?"

"I've lost count Molly. Sorry."

"Well, I guess that's understandable."

"How many men for you Molly?"

"I think Randy is number 11."

Kenny appeared in the kitchen.

"Sorry for doubting you Dad."

I left so they could have some privacy.

31)

Randy was very excited.

"Oh Molly, guess what. I have a date with Kim for Friday night."

"That's the girl you were telling me about is it?"

"Yes Molly. I can't believe she said yes."

"Did you talk to her much after that?"

"No, I was in shock Molly."

"Well, you should make sure to talk with her tomorrow then. Try and be casual Randy. Just talk to her about regular every day stuff. You can mention that you're really looking forward to Friday night, but only once a day or so. OK?"

"Ok Molly. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it."

"So Randy, you're still interested in this old lady?"

"Oh Molly, you're not old. You're beautiful."

He proceeded to make me a very satisfied woman. Randy was actually an even better lover than Barry. He wasn't up to Keith levels yet, but he was still young.

32)

Keith approached me one evening.

"Molly, I wouldn't mind having sex with you tonight. Are you up for it?"

"I told you Keith, Anytime anywhere." I stripped off my blouse.

"I know Molly, but you're getting taken care of regularly now."

"Yes Keith, young Randy is now an amazing lover, but I meant what I said Keith. You just have to say the word. I still love you honey."

Keith started playing with my breasts.

"Has Randy been up in your ass Molly?"

"Of course Keith. His education wouldn't be complete without that."

"I guess I should have known."

"What Keith? You thought I would save it only for you?"

"I don't know Molly. Sorry I brought it up."

"You've told me that you will be divorcing me Keith. It's just a matter of time now."

"I know Molly. Just forget I said anything."

Keith reached into the drawer for a condom.

"Can't be too careful when you're riding the village bike."

He was gentle that time. It was definitely different. He seemed melancholy. He finally sped up and came. He rolled over.

"What's going on Keith?"

"Oh Molly. Darlene is dating a guy. She seems to like him."

"I see."

"I'm just mixed up Molly."

"Keith, I really wish I could kiss you right now."

Keith looked at me. There was a yearning there. He shook his head.

"No kissing Molly." It sounded like he might cry.

"At least let me hold you Keith."

We held each other tight for a long time.

"Thank You Molly."

He rolled over and tried to sleep.

33)

Randy came over Saturday afternoon.

"How was your big date Randy?"

"Oh Molly, it was awesome. She's a really nice girl."

"Did you kiss her Randy?"

"Yes, it was a pretty tame kiss Molly. No tongue, but she gave me a big smile after that."

"That sounds like an excellent date Randy. When are you seeing her next?"

"I'm not really sure. I'm supposed to call her tonight."

"Well, it sounds like you are on the right track. I'll try and let you make all the decisions from now on. You can ask me for advice if you want to OK?"

"Yes Molly, I really appreciate all you've done for me."

"So Randy, are you still comfortable having sex with me?"

"Oh Molly, she's not my girlfriend yet. I won't feel guilty."

"OK, but if she's as nice as she sounds, you don't want to cheat on her Randy."

"I know. I understand what you are saying. If Kim and I progress that far, I will make sure we are clear on things."

"You can tell her about me if you want to Randy. Just please ask her to keep it quiet. I don't want it broadcast all over town."

"Neither do I Molly. Come here Molly."

Randy gave me a frenzied fuck. Young Kim was having an effect on him for sure. I was happy to accept his pounding.

34)

Randy and I were enjoying ourselves one Saturday. He was giving it to me good. Keith appeared at the bedroom door with Misty.

"Randy?" said Misty in disbelief.

Randy stopped pumping.

"Misty, why are you here?"

Keith grabbed on to Misty's breast and kissed her.

"Oh I see."

Randy started fucking into me again.

Keith dragged Misty out the door.

Eventually Randy came and we were cuddling. We could hear Misty in the spare room.

"Oh my God Keith. Fuck Meeeee."

Randy giggled. "Wow, my sister is a screamer." He giggled again.

35)

Kenny had a new girlfriend. I liked this one a lot more. She was a sweet young girl. Kenny seemed to be infatuated with her, but when I looked at her, it looked like she was just as infatuated. He started coming home later on date nights.

I chatted with Keith about her.

"So Keith, What do you think of Christy?"

"I like her Molly. She treats me like her boyfriend's father, not like a guy that she wants to flirt with."

"Yeah, that Vicki was either a slut or a wannabe slut."

"I had the chat with Kenny in case you were wondering Molly. He promises there will be no babies coming any time soon."

"Are they having sex yet?"

"I'm not sure Molly. I wouldn't be surprised either way. They're fooling around for sure."

"Do you remember what it was like for us Keith? I was so happy when we finally became lovers."

Keith gave me a look. "It was the best day of my life for the longest time Molly. Right up until that afternoon with Darren."

I started crying. "Keith, you knew right away?"

"I was in the restaurant Molly. I watched you have lunch with him. You were acting like a schoolgirl with him Molly."

I gasped. "You were there?"

"Yes Molly. I even overheard your conversation when you agreed to get a room with him. I was devastated Molly."

"Oh my God Keith. I don't know what to say. Sorry, just doesn't cover it."

"No, it doesn't. I've gotta go Molly."

Keith disappeared.

"I'm so sorry honey," I cried out to the empty room.

36)

Randy came over one Saturday afternoon. He gave me a strange look. Somehow he was sad and ecstatic at the same time.

"Hi Randy honey."

"Hi Molly. I can't have sex with you anymore. I'm sorry Molly."

He gave me a nice hug.

"You and Kim are a couple now huh?"

His face lit up.

"Yes Molly. She's so wonderful."

"Have you two had sex yet?"

"No Molly, she's not ready for that yet."

"But you're committed now huh?"

"Yes Molly. I saw her talking with another guy. She hadn't really done anything wrong, but she was smiling. Later on that day I asked her about it. She said that he was just a friend. I pulled her in for a kiss and she enthusiastically responded. I asked her to go steady and then she pulled me aside and we kissed for 5 minutes straight. She gave me a big smile. Then she said, 'Just in case you were wondering Randy, that was a yes.' "

"Oh Randy, that's so sweet honey."

"It just wouldn't feel right anymore Molly. I'm sorry."

"You've made the right decision Randy. When it does come time to have sex with her, make sure you get her nice and wet before you do anything and then be very gentle honey. You're cock is larger than average Randy."

"Oh God Molly. You're making me so horny. I've gotta go home and jerk off. Thanks for everything Molly. You've been wonderful."

"It was my pleasure Randy."

We hugged each other hard and then he rushed off.

37)

Keith was very happy one evening. He was almost bouncing off the walls.

"What's got into you Keith honey?"

"Oh Molly, Darlene broke up with her boyfriend."

"What happened?"

"I'm not really sure. I haven't talked with Darlene but she told Beverly that they were done."

"You've got Beverly spying for you now?"

"Beverly has a new boyfriend. She really likes him. She figured out that I wanted Darlene some time ago. She was a little jealous for a while, but Beverly and I are still friends."

"Randy has a girlfriend now Keith. I haven't had any sex in 3 weeks."

"Is that so? Well Molly, I wouldn't mind having a little fun with you if you are up for it."

I removed my blouse. Keith reached out and grabbed my titties.

"Molly, your tits are amazing. Have I ever told you that before?"

I blushed, "It's been a while Keith, but I seem to remember you mentioning that a time or two."

He grinned at me and then dove in and started licking and chewing them. God I love my husband.

Keith slipped on the condom like usual and he said his village bike line but his tone was very different. Somehow it almost came out like a term of endearment. I'm not sure how he managed that. We had very tender sex. He even kissed my neck for a while. It was as close as we were gonna get to making love. When he finally came he was staring right into my eyes.