Village Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Keith, I love you so much honey."

He smiled at me and then rolled over.

38)

One Saturday morning the doorbell rang. A pretty young girl was waiting.

"Yes?"

"You're Molly right?"

"Yes."

"I've heard a lot about you. I'm Kim."

"Randy's Kim?"

"Yes."

"Come in honey."

We sat down in the living Room.

"What can I do for you Kim?"

"I just wanted to meet you. See what you were like."

"You're a lucky young lady Kim. Randy is a very sweet young man and he's head over heels for you."

Kim blushed. "I'm pretty smitten with him as well."

"Don't worry honey, I won't be a problem. He's all yours."

"I can see why he fantasized about you Molly. You're still very good looking now, but you must have been a goddess a few years ago."

I blushed. "Well Kim, you don't look so bad yourself."

"Oh, I could never be as beautiful as you Molly. My tits are half the size of yours."

"Kim, Kim, stand up girl. Let me get a good look at you."

Kim blushed and then stood up and posed for me. "Kim, your ass is to die for and your titties are just fine honey. I'm sure Randy is dreaming about you every night, not me honey."

Kim blushed even more and then gave me a hug.

"It was nice meeting you Molly."

She left.

39)

Randy came over one day.

"How are you Molly?"

"I'm fine Randy. How are things with you and Kim?"

"Oh she's wonderful Molly. I actually came here on behalf of a friend of mine."

"A friend?"

"Yes Molly. He's like I was a few months ago. He's shy. He's not bad looking but he has no confidence. He's seen you around town Molly. He really likes you."

"So you're pimping me out to your friends now Randy?"

"Oh no Molly. Matt doesn't even know that I ever hooked up with you. I just pointed you out to him one time. Guys do that all the time Molly. We've discussed almost every woman in the town. He thinks you're hot Molly."

"So you want me to take him under my wing do you?"

"Molly honey, I'm not sure what's going on with you and Mr. Woods, but I've noticed that there are a lot of women over there."

"Yes Randy, you're right. I don't get very much sex these days. Bring your friend over sometime and hang out in the back yard. We can text each other to get the right time. I can casually pop over and see if I like him. If he's anything like you Randy, I will be very happy. Thank you for thinking about me honey."

"I'm trying to help out two friends Molly. I think Matt could really blossom under you."

"So back to Kim. What's the status?"

Randy blushed beet red. "I really like her Molly. I'm not going to tell you how far along we are. We're still very much a couple. That's all I'm going to say Molly."

"Good for you Randy. She's a lucky girl."

We hugged and he left.

40)

Matt wasn't quite as cute as Randy, but he was a sweet boy. When I casually strode over to join them in the back yard wearing a fairly modest one piece bathing suit, he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I could see his cock rising in his shorts.

Randy conveniently had to go inside for something and Matt just stared at me.

"Matt honey,"

"Yes Mrs. Woods?"

"Please call me Molly Matt."

"Yes Molly."

"Can you be discreet Matt? I don't want to get a reputation honey."

"What do you mean?"

"I can see that you find me attractive Matt." I glanced at his bulge obviously.

He blushed beet red. "Yes, Mrs. ... Molly. You're hot."

"I'm glad you like me Matt. Now if we were to have some fun together, would you be able to keep things secret?"

"Have fun together?"

"Yes Matt."

"Wow Mrs ... Molly. Yes, I swear I wouldn't tell anybody."

"I'm trusting you Matt. Randy has recommended you to me, and he's a dear friend of mine, if you get what I mean."

"You and Randy?"

"Yes Matt, Randy and I had a lot of fun together before he started dating Kim. Just so you know, Randy and I haven't touched each other since they started going steady."

"Holy shit Molly. You're the reason that Randy became a different person. I totally understand it now. He was so much more confident. Everyone noticed he was different but nobody knew why."

"Yes, Randy was very discreet. He didn't even tell his best friend. Obviously you can talk about me with Randy if you want Matt, but nobody else. Understand?"

"Yes Molly."

"So Matt, would you like to have sex with me?"

"Oh God yes Molly."

I held out my hand and led him across to our house.

41)

Matt was a little more selfish than Randy. I tried to teach him how to please a woman but he really didn't seem to care about that. He just wanted to get his rocks off. He wasn't a bad kid and he became a pretty good lover over time, but there was no special bond like there was with Randy.

He did make me cum more often than he didn't so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. He also seemed to be more confident. I asked him about the girls in school one day.

"Oh Molly, I dated a girl and we fucked. She wasn't as good as you Molly."

Matt obviously considered me a fuck toy. He hadn't bothered letting me know what was going on in his personal life at all.

I was upset for a bit, but then I realized we were both treating each other like fuck toys. Nobody in town seemed to treat me any differently. He must have kept his word and not told anybody about me. I decided to keep seeing him.

42)

The graduation dance came along and Randy & Kim invited me over for the pre-party.

Randy looked very handsome in his tuxedo. Kim looked ravishing in her prom dress. Matt looked good in his tux and his date was pretty enough. They seemed to be happy to be dating each other.

I pulled Randy aside. "Well Randy, you are looking devilishly handsome tonight."

Randy blushed. "Thanks Molly. I'm glad you were able to help Matt out."

"Randy honey, Matt is not a bad kid, but you and I connected on a much deeper level."

Randy blushed again. "I'll always remember our time together very fondly Molly."

"Me too Randy, me too." We hugged each other tight.

Later on I pulled Kim aside. "Kim, you look amazing tonight."

Kim blushed, "Thank you Molly. I saw you hugging Randy earlier."

"I'm so proud of him Kim. He looks so handsome and he's so confident. He has a beautiful girlfriend. I couldn't be happier for him."

Kim gave me a hug. "I must say Molly. I need to thank you for teaching him how to please a woman. I never thought that sex could ever be that awesome."

"Well Kim, not everyone is interested in learning how to please a woman. Randy is an amazing lover Kim. There aren't many out there as good as he is."

"I guess I better hold on to him then," said Kim with a grin.

"Oh he's yours for the duration Kim. Just don't screw up like I did."

Kim gave me a searching look.

"I cheated on my husband Kim. I've been paying for it ever since."

"But you're still married?"

"Yes Kim, but it's been a sham of a marriage for years now. My husband fucks many other women. He barely touches me."

"Oh, I wondered about that. I saw Mr. Woods with a young girl once."

"Yes Well, Mr. Woods was a lot like your Randy when he was younger. He would never ever have cheated on me. But when he caught me, things went sour."

"I can see that I guess. Don't worry Molly. I don't plan on cheating on Randy. He's wonderful."

"Just remember that Kim. If you two get married and you have children, just remember that you have a wonderful husband. The little thrill of extra excitement that you get from flirting with other men is not worth the risk."

Kim gave me a look. I guess she thought it could never happen to her.

43)

The next year flew by. Kenny and Christy were joined at the hip. It was obvious now that they had been intimate together.

Kenny was still doing well at school and he was one of the best players on the school baseball team. Pro scouts were seen at some of his games. We weren't really sure if they were interested in him or not, but Kenny was very excited about his chances.

We started receiving letters from colleges and universities. They were offering scholarships to Kenny to come play baseball for them.

The head coach of the Boston College baseball team came to visit our home. Keith got along well with him right away. He was a handsome man and I found myself becoming attracted to him. Kenny was very excited. He wanted to commit right away. We advised him to take his time and not make a rush decision.

A few other coaches visited as well but they didn't have quite the same impact on us or on Kenny.

A couple of months later we received a letter in the mail from Boston College. They were offering an expense paid visit for Kenny to visit the college.

When Kenny returned you could see it in his eyes. He really wanted to go there. We discussed it and agreed that it made sense. Kenny called the coach and gave his acceptance.

We took Kenny and Christy out for a celebration dinner at an expensive steak house. Christy was becoming more and more like a member of our family. She was a really nice girl.

44)

We hosted a party for Kenny and his friends on the night of their high school graduation dance. Kenny looked just like Keith. I saw them standing next to each other and I started crying. My little boy was a man, a very handsome man. Christy took all of our breath away when she appeared in her prom dress. Kenny only had eyes for his girlfriend and she only had eyes for him. Jimmy and Will showed up with their girlfriends. The kids were all having a great time together. Our son had obviously had a great time in high school.

Keith and I gave each other happy smiles. Our marriage may have been a sham but we had done something right. Our boy had turned out just fine.

George and Lynn, Will's parents, showed up as well. George glanced at my tits only briefly. He spent most of his time ogling Christy and the other girls. Lynn chatted up Keith for a bit. Keith was polite but not overly friendly. We found out that Margie was now happily married and expecting a child.

45)

The summer flew by. Kenny was all set to go to Boston College. It wasn't all that far away but he wasn't going to live at home anymore. He would be living in residence. He would be moving out in 2 weeks. Christy would be attending BC as well. I'm sure she would end up spending most of her nights in Kenny's bed.

Keith had been talking with Darlene. I'm pretty sure they already had a dinner date all planned. Of course that meant that Keith was planning on separating from me. I was trying to think what my plan should be. I resolved to move to Boston. I would be closer to my son and I would get a new start with new people. Maybe I could find a man that would make me forget about Keith.

I put in my two weeks notice at work. They were not happy but there wasn't much they could do. If Keith magically changed his mind and didn't want to separate then I could just tell work that I wanted to stay. They would happily keep me.

I never mentioned to Keith what I was planning. I would stay living with him as long as I could.

46)

I got home one day and Keith was fucking Misty. They came to a loud climax. I sat by the door and listened to their pillow talk.

"Misty honey."

"Yes Keith."

"This will be the last time we hook up babe."

"Last time? Why Keith? Don't you like me anymore?"

"I like you Misty. You're a wonderful young woman. I'm going to separate from Molly soon. The divorce will come eventually. I'm going to start dating a woman that I hope to marry. I need to be able to tell her that I'm done with other women."

"Oh, I understand Keith."

They kissed.

"Well give me one last fuck Keith. Make it a good one. I'm going to miss this."

"Thanks for being so understanding Misty."

They had a passionate fuck.

I couldn't hold back the tears. Keith was moving on. I knew this day was coming, but it still hurt.

47)

Keith approached me one evening.

"Molly?"

"Yes Keith dear."

"It's almost time Molly. Kenny leaves in two days."

"I know Keith."

"I've already got the papers written up Molly. Everything will be 50 50."

"OK Keith. Honey, if this is it, I think I'm going to move to Boston. You can stay here Keith."

"That makes things easier. Thank you Molly."

"So have you said good bye to all of your women Keith?"

"Yes Molly. You're the last one on my list."

"You've already got a dinner date with Darlene huh?"

"Molly, it's not set in stone. She won't agree to it until she has evidence that we are separated and that the divorce papers have been served."

"I hate to say it Keith, but I admire Darlene. She probably will make an excellent wife for you honey."

Keith smiled wryly. "I thought you would make an excellent wife as well Molly."

I burst into tears. "Oh Keith, I'm so sorry honey."

Keith hugged me and stroked me for a while.

I finally calmed down. I looked up at him.

48)

"C'mon Molly. Tonight will be the last time we have sex together."

I reached for a Kleenex and wiped away all of the tears. Keith pulled me to him and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he put his tongue in my mouth. This was our first real kiss in 8 years. I was in shock. Keith just kept on kissing me. The kissing got more passionate. Both of us were breathing heavily. Keith started kneading my breasts. I was giving his firm ass cheeks a work out.

My blouse and bra disappeared and Keith went to work on my titties. He was an animal. I got his pants off and was able to maneuver around so I could suck his cock. Keith moved down and licked my cunny for the first time since Darren. I came hard and then I came again.

I bobbed my head on Keith's cock and he filled up my mouth with semen. I couldn't swallow it all.

Keith stroked me and we cuddled. There were a lot of things happening that hadn't happened for 8 years.

"Oh Keith, I've missed this so much honey."

"Me too Molly."

We just cuddled for a long time.

Keith sat up and stared at me.

"God Molly, you're 44 but you are beautiful woman. He kissed me again."

He slid his rock hard naked cock into my pussy. No condom, no village bike. I was in total shock again.

He started pounding into me hard. He was mauling my titties as he pounded into me. I couldn't stop cumming. He was a machine.

Finally he left his load in my pussy for the first time in 8 years.

"Oh God Keith. I love you so much honey."

"I still love you Molly, but we're done."

He admitted it. He still loves me, but we're still done.

"Oh Keith honey."

We cuddled again.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Keith had his arms wrapped around me. I just lied there and enjoyed it. I tried to stay awake but I fell asleep again.

49)

Well, that's pretty much the end of my story for now.

Kenny is enjoying school and Christy both. He's not playing much in his first year but he's not upset. He says next year he should play every game.

Keith and Darlene are dating. I haven't heard much from Keith at all lately. I get all of my info from my girlfriend Mary. She says they look like a happy couple. I'm sure they haven't had sex yet, because the divorce doesn't become final for 3 more months.

I've found a new job and there are a few men that I am interested in. I go to watch Kenny's games and find myself watching the coach. I asked Kenny about him. He thinks he's single.

There's also a guy in my apartment building that is sniffing around me. I haven't dated anyone yet since I've moved. I'm sure I will date somebody soon. It feels different to be looking for a long term partner. I was with Keith for so long, I find myself looking for him to be there next to me on a regular basis.

All I can say is the next man I date will have to wait a while before I have sex with him. I'm going to make darn sure that I never become the village bike.