Visit to the Cabin Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am no longer your wife this week, I am Master Adrian's slut and whore. I am his to do with as he wishes. I don't want your cock I only want his cock and anyone he tells me I want. I live for him to fuck me in my ass, pussy and mouth and to use me as his toilet slave. I am here only here for his and the Mistress's and Master's pleasure. I will whore for them and do whatever their bidding."

"Now I want you to look in your husband eyes as another man makes you cum."

She begins to shake and moan and she cums just as he unloads in her. I am instructed to clean off Master Adrian's cock and then to clean out her pussy. I felt like I had drunk a gallon of cum that night and I had a funny taste in my mouth.

Kim is then put into the cage and I am tied spread-eagle to the floor.

"Well it time to call it a night you two. Sweet dreams. You have done us well," Mistress Susan says as they begin to file up the stairs.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 13 years ago
Story Just Gets Better

the Big Black cock and creampie cleanup just gets better!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Finding My Place He becomes a maid and sex-slave for a dominant couple.in BDSM
Blackmailed Couple Ch. 01-03 Wife is drawn into submission after an indiscretion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Facesitting Bar Ch. 01 There is a new bar in town.in BDSM
Sara Gets What She Wants Domme pushes his boundaries, from pegging to bi sex.in BDSM
Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise Husband and wife explore same-sex curiosity together.in Fetish
More Stories