All Comments on 'Vivian Takes Charge'

by millerjm

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then Jeffrey acted

Realized she had no love or respect for him. That she viewed him as a "thing" to be used. And he opened his mouth and bit a huge chunk out of her fat ass. Screaming she jumped up and headed for the bathroom, trailing blood behind her. Jeffrey got dressed, packed everything he wanted and left her, permanently. Because even a pig in a sty gets treated better. Why would he stay? No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Has potential

I gave it a 2. It's fairly generic. But after thinking about it, I see potential. In chapter 2, after she beats him bloody he leavers her. Ugly divorce. Couple of years later they meet and are forced to keep each other company for a few hours. They discover they have feeling for each other and decide to try a more balanced, milder, female led relationship

or in chapter 2, she she goes to far and injures him. While she's asleep she's visited by the three ghosts of femdom.

Just a couple of thoughts. You are a good writer. This story just needs some balance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please never write again

EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But Jeffrey woke up

And decided that he had both pride and self respect. Swallowing some of that pride he went to the Police and filed assault, battery and sexual assault charges against Vivian. Taken to the hospital and examined by a doctor, the report gave the Police sufficient reason to arrest Vivian and search their home. They found the cane with his blood and her fingerprints one it. While she cooled her heels in jail as Big Bertha's Bitch, Jeffrey divorced her, was awarded the house the and bank accounts which he immediately cleaned out and sold. When she got out of jail not even Jeffrey's lawyer could tell her where he moved to. So with a felony record, no money and no prospects she hung herself. End of a truly bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible Reader Sexism

If Jeffrey had been written as the head of the household while Vivian lived by his rules and was punished for disobedience, I highly doubt there'd be this reader indignation.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 7 years ago
I thought it was great!

You wrote a great story here. Good job! I want more. 5 stars!

It's original, balanced and the characters evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lame

Story has no arc. It's not sexy and it's got no motivational element as to why this wimp of a husband obeys his cunt wife at all.

greenman440greenman440over 5 years ago
No passion

I don't see any real passion from either character, just a list of standard femdom fantasies, did not engage me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One Sick Puppy!

Actually,make that two sick puppies! First,Jeffrey was mentally ill,a wimp,and dumb as a post. In any relationship where a woman,or man dominates in an abusive way love is NOT in anyway present. Taking cruel advantage of someone you're supposed to love is sadistic,selfish, and unloving. And once the physical abuse starts it will surely escalate. The cane is inflicting damage that is akin to felonious assault which is illegal (Anyone claiming that he/she's ok with it needs to have a legal guardian assigned to him/her because the brain just isn't wired right. ~ I read a few stories with a female-led relationship as the theme where love,not cruelty guides the woman's treatment of her man. These stories can be playful,sexual (But where pain and/or humiliation isn't a factor. Once the whips,canes,strap-on CFNM parties,cock cages,etc are involved the story just turns into a perverted pile of sick shit. ~ In this story,Jeff loved his wife but it seemed to me that the only love she expressed was for herself as she mistreated and abused her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the way he had to paint her toenails like a footslave or be whipped with her cane. She knew how to control him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sadistic bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think that cruelty and demeaning humiliation is extra cruel in a marriage, a supposed safe haven where love reigns supreme. The strict FLR style marriage in this story is toxic.

Blaze7Blaze7about 1 month ago

Very hot. About as good as they get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous