Vivian Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
millerjm
millerjm
11 Followers

It was certainly difficult for Jeffrey to concentrate on Vivian's toenails sitting as he was on a very sore behind. But proceeding carefully he successfully filed and painted her nails in his usual expert fashion, and waited for Vivian to inspect them.

Absorbed in her magazine, it was several minutes before Vivian finally looked up. But instead of her usual quick look and clipped approval, Vivian had a concerned look on her face.

Jeffrey went cold. What did he do wrong?

Vivian lifted one foot in front of Jeffrey's face and examined her nails, then put it down and raised the other one. Jeffrey had never been so dazzled by the beauty of her soles.

"No, that won't do," Vivian said. "I don't like that color. I want that one," and pointed her toe to a different bottle on the rack.

Jeffrey could breathe again! He immediately started to remove the polish from her toenails to ready them for Vivian's new choice.

Vivian, instead of returning to her magazine, leaned back in her chair and watched Jeffrey work on her nails.

This made Jeffrey nervous at first. But, glancing his eyes up, he could see Vivian smiling, and this warmed his heart. It was a smile both proud and amused, at how carefully Jeffrey was removing the polish so as not to leave the smallest speck on any of her toenails.

Vivian hadn't realized before just how cute Jeffrey was down there, being so serious and concentrating so hard to get her toenails just right. She was pleased when she thought she could make him do it all over once again if she wanted, just to watch him try, try so hard to win her approval.

Vivian controlled Jeffrey every day, of course, but tonight's first session when she actually used the cane on him was different. Vivian had been surprised. It had been so much fun!

Vivian hated the thought she might have a sadistic streak in her. But it wasn't inflicting pain on Jeffrey that she liked. Actually, she was feeling a bit guilty about that now.

It was seeing him on the Punishment Stool, presenting his poor naked buttocks to her, waiting with trepidation whatever correction she would decide to apply, that thrilled her.

She had loved making him answer her questions that affirmed her absolute authority over him. If she didn't like what he said, well, a good crack on the ass would change that. And as many more that were needed until she got the answer she wanted.

It was all delightful, wonderful play. Making rules to be broken, and then bad boy, here comes Vivian with her cane!

What made it all the more magical was that Vivian saw that Jeffrey had fun being played with.

Of course, the pain wasn't fun for him. Yet it did serve an important purpose for him. Grown men aren't supposed to have fun playing. But paying for it with pain makes it, in the male mental universe, acceptable.

For children, play is their "real life." For adults, real life is the workaday world, the constant pressure to "get somewhere," to succeed. There's little room for play there.

Play is something separate, for one's "free time." But even there, the worries and problems of real life intrude to make play sporadic, forced, and in the end unsatisfying.

Vivian wondered if maybe that was why there was so much unhappiness in the world. Of course, she was very much part of that workaday world. But at home she was free to create the environment she wanted. She could make it a playground of endless possibilities for fun, for her and Jeffrey.

Lost in her philosophical thoughts, Vivian hadn't noticed that Jeffrey had finished and was waiting for her inspection.

Like before, Vivian lifted her feet in front of Jeffrey's face to examine his work.

"Well, I don't know. I really can't decide. Maybe we should go back to the first shade."

Then Vivian laughed, put her feet down, and leaned forward to tap Jeffrey's nose with her finger. "I don't know where else I could get my toenails done so well!" she said.

Vivian then started to stroke Jeffrey's cheek. She looked down at him with eyes now soft and kind, and she asked him, "Does your butt hurt?"

"Yes," Jeffrey answered.

"Well," she said, "that's what a caning is supposed to do, isn't it?"

"Yes."

Then she surprised Jeffrey by asking, "Are you angry with me?"

Jeffrey was so taken aback he didn't know what to say, though he had to answer a direct question from Vivian. All he knew at that moment was that, as long as they had known each other, Vivian seemed somehow different now, and that he was feeling an even deeper love and devotion for her.

Vivian continued and asked him if she had been unfair to him. Jeffrey looked up to her but still didn't speak.

"It's okay," she said, "I want to know how you feel. Tell me."

"Yes," Jeffrey acknowledged, "maybe a bit unfair."

"Why?"

"Well, I've never ejaculated without your permission. Not once. So . . ."

"So, what?"

"I don't think I deserved that big of a punishment for touching myself when nothing happened from it. Anyway, I did tell you about it."

"But you're required to tell me," Vivian reminded him.

"Yes, I know."

"You think because you told me what you did, it's all right?"

"No."

Vivian stopped stroking Jeffrey and straightened up in her chair. She was silent, and Jeffrey sensed her kind, supportive demeanor was changing back to its strict disciplinary mode.

Vivian began speaking again, slowly and firmly.

"From now on, every time you disobey me, or slack off on your chores, or disregard my Rules, or don't perform properly in bed, you'll be feeling the sting of my cane on your buttocks. And three strokes will be the absolute minimum. I think six strokes will more likely get the results I want."

Jeffrey was shocked back to earth. There would be no chance for him to stray just a little after all.

Vivian wasn't finished. Not yet.

"I know you think you are working as hard as you can to serve and please me," she told him. "But I've seen how it's all become just a daily routine for you, and I often think your heart isn't in it anymore.

"I know you're capable of doing far more for me. Every day should be a new challenge for you to exceed the previous day in devoted, creative service. I think if you know you're always just moments away from seeing me with my cane in my hand, you'll use every minute of every day toward achieving your goal of pleasing me."

Jeffrey had listened intently to every word Vivian spoke, and he knew every word was true. Except for some favorite activities like pedicures, his enthusiasm had waned, and he had been too stupid to see how it disappointed and irritated Vivian.

His thoughts were interrupted by Vivian's voice, now switched back to its gentle, reassuring tone.

"You do want to please me, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Vivian, I do. I do so much. More than anything else in the world."

"And you know I'll always be here to see that you perform exactly as I want you to?"

"Yes, I know. Thank you."

"And you understand I will use my cane whenever I think it's necessary?"

"Yes, Madam. Thank you."

Vivian smiled sweetly at Jeffrey. "I think we've made a lot progress today, don't you?"

"Yes," Jeffrey said.

"But now," Vivian continued, "there's the certain matter of you complaining about my decision, and saying I was unfair."

Jeffrey began to protest, "but you said -" but he held back just in time, and listened to Vivian.

"You know you're not allowed to complain or argue with my decisions, and you will always be punished severely when you do. Today's transgression will go in the book for future disciplinary action."

Jeffrey's head was reeling. Vivian was going to punish him for doing what she told him to do, tell her how he really felt!

After he settled back down, Jeffrey realized that Vivian was teaching him a valuable lesson, one he should never forget. Vivian could tell him contradictory things, and Jeffrey must follow and do both. This wasn't outrageous or irrational. It was perfectly proper, because Vivian was always right.

Vivian abruptly ended the conversation, telling Jeffrey to go lie on her bed. Then she came and sat next to him.

Vivian took Jeffrey's balls in her hand, and said to Jeffrey, "These are mine to touch, not yours." Then she squeezed them, and Jeffrey was swept through with pleasure and excitement, only to have Vivian let go of him. "Ohhh," Jeffrey whispered.

Vivian took hold again, gave a quick squeeze, and let go. Jeffrey didn't dare speak, but in his head he was pleading, "Please, please, once more, please."

Vivian took hold again, this time squeezing, squeezing, without mercy. Jeffrey couldn't lie still anymore. His penis was fully stiff and throbbing, but completely ignored by Vivian.

Vivian let go of Jeffrey's balls. Then she started to take hold again, just barely touching them, but no more than that. She moved her hand away. She started to hold again, only to withdraw again.

Now Jeffrey couldn't hold back. He cried out loud, "Please, oh please, please, Vivian, hold my balls, please."

But that was the signal for Vivian to stop. She moved over on her knees to straddle Jeffrey's head, with her bottom over Jeffrey's face. She lowered herself down on Jeffrey's face, her bottom right on Jeffrey's open mouth, and sat.

Vivian's bathrobe folded down around Jeffrey's head, shutting out the outside world. Now Vivian's bottom was his entire universe, his only reason for being alive at that moment.

Images flooded through Jeffrey's mind: a coffee cup on a tray; crumbs on a floor; an accusatory look; a bottle of nail polish; a smiling face; a pointing toe; a cane.

He wanted it all to go on forever. But first he knew he had a challenge to meet, a task to complete. He extended his tongue, and floated in a mystical state of reverence and worship, devotion and love.

millerjm
millerjm
11 Followers
12