All Comments on 'Voice from The Past'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
former lovers

former lovers don't always turn out that nicely. nice to imagine things that haven't worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Actual data on length

Just so you know, your guy is well-above average. The average erect penis length (50th percentile) from the largest published study (of 20,000 men), is 13.1 centimeters, which is 5.17 inches. At 5.75 inches, your main character is at the 82nd percentile (5.75 X 2.54 cm per inch = 14.61 cm), which means he's longer than 82% of men (and shorter than 18%). You can find the graph by web searching for "penis length percentiles" and clicking "images." Some studies have had a somewhat longer average, but still typically well under 6" . And of course you can't depend on self-reported numbers. The correct way is measuring along the top side. You get an in or so more if you measure along the side. If you want your cunnilingus expert character to be worthy of feeling a need to compensate, you might try 4.5 inches. That would be 11.43 cm and still put him at the 16th percentile. Four and a third (4.33 inches) would be 11 cm and put him at the 10th percentile, only one out of ten guys shorter. Best wishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...