Table Dancing

Story Info
Wife's pussy is focus of New Year's celebration.
1.7k words
4.48
36k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TABLE DANCING

This happened a long time ago when Jacey and I were young. I was in the Navy and we were overseas. We were at a New Year's Eve party with three other couples. There was another group of eight at the table next to us and we knew some of them.

The party was at the Officer's Club. The other couples were my boss, Bill and his wife Claire; our commanding officer, Captain Rick W. and his wife Tessie, and another couple our age, Willis and Anne. We were seated in chairs around a coffee-table-height table on the higher of the two-tiered floor arrangement. There was a band playing and there had been some dancing since the party had started at eight o'clock. There were a lot of people in the room including some very boisterous groups of pilots. The medical folks from the hospital were very active, adding to what was a truly wild scene. There were go-go dancers next to the band and a number of women in other groups had gotten up on table to dance. A few of them were dancing topless, which resulted in a lot of cheers, applause and calls for more.

We all had been drinking heavily. We shared a few bottles of champagne and various mixed drinks and wine. Everybody in our group and throughout the club were "drunk-on-their-ass". There was a lot of groping going on out on the dance floor. Jacey and Anne were jostled and guys put their hands on their asses a couple of times. It became the routine as the loud music played. Some of the couples were dancing in very suggestive ways and there were a few bare breasts in the melee.

We were all at the table when the band began to play 'Heard it Through the Grapevine'. The beat was great and the crowd loved it. It was at that point that my boss Bill asked for one of the wives to dance on the table in our midst. When the C.O. asked my wife Jacey to get on the table she agreed. Jacey was wearing a short, loose skirt that stopped an inch above her knees. She had on a sleeveless white top and her nipples poked through throughout the evening. She had on heels, and underwear, no stockings. As my wife danced, she flipped her skirt up showing off her wonderful legs and we caught glimpses of her panties.

My boss Bill moved in close to Jacey and, standing with his head at the level of her waist, began to dance with my wife. At some point, be pulled her skirt up and put it over his head, so he was underneath, looking at her panty covered crotch. When the group at the next table shouted for Jacey to show them her tits, she did. She flipped up her top and bra and gave everyone a good look at the pretty tits and her hard pink nipples. We took turns dancing with Jacey, with her on the table us on the floor. Bill and Willis each had a turn which included pulling her skirt up to show us her legs and her panties. Jacey was laughing along with us and was uninhibited, making some suggestive dance moves.

I was looking at the girl dancing topless on a table a few groups away when Bill, who Jacey was dancing with, boldly reached up and took-hold of Jacey's panties and pulled them down. It happened so quickly that she didn't have time to react and was drunk anyway. She had to put her hand on Bill's shoulder to keep from falling, which facilitated him taking her panties off one of her legs, leaving them around her other ankle. Bill was dancing with his head under my wife's skirt and was looking right at her pussy. She pushed him away and was getting ready to quit when there was chanting from our and the next table for the C.O. to dance with her. He had been watching everything, shit-faced, until then. Even his wife told him to "go for it".

He moved up and lifted my wife's skirt and put his head under. Jacey was not sure what to do, but he was the big boss and we had all come to respect him. So, she let him grab her bare ass cheeks with his hands and he pushed his head closer to Jacey's crotch. He was looking right at her pussy. When he pulled her toward him, he found himself with his face in my wife's pretty pussy. She had a nice brown bush and the tops of her legs were smooth and silky. When he put his tongue on her clit, she reacted like she'd been hit with a charge of electricity. She gasped and spread her legs farther apart to facilitate what he was doing. Jacey held his head in her crotch. He continued to lick her pussy and had his tongue all over her lips and her clit while his hands roamed over her ass and upper thighs. Jacey was clearly out-of-control. She liked to have me eat her pussy, so Captain Rick was exciting her as he licked away.

Jacey's legs were unsteady and she had her hands on the shoulders and head of Rick as he continued. At his urging, she bent her knees and was sitting on her haunches with her legs spread. Rick put his fingers in her as he licked. Jacey sat down and Rick pulled her to the edge of the table and went to his knees. At this point, he had pushed her skirt up to her waist so that she was naked from the waist down except for her shoes. Seeing her high-heels lifted into the air added to the eroticism of what was taking place. Jacey was on the table on her back with her legs spread apart as Rick worked over her cunt with his tongue and fingers. Jacey's pussy was open to the view of our group and those at the nearby tables. Soon, a group had gathered to watch him eat my wife's pussy in front of a large crowd. I was sort of numb to what was going on. I didn't usually have to act to protect my wife. She was quite capable of warding off unwanted advances. So, I basically sat there and watched.

Rick was going after Jacey's cunt with unrestrained enthusiasm. When he licked her asshole and then put a finger in her back hole while flicking his tongue on her clit, Jacey exploded with an orgasm that wet Rick's face and poured onto the table. At this point, Rick stood back and for a few seconds, Jacey's cunt was on full display. Anne pulled Jacey's skirt down to cover her nudity.

Jacey will tell her perspective.

I was having a great time. I was as drunk as I've ever been, but I don't use that as an excuse. When my husband's boss asked me to get on the table and dance, I looked to my husband for guidance. He was distracted by some slut with her tits out at a nearby table. So, I got up to dance. It was nothing unusual and I wasn't being obscene or anything. When the guys started dancing with me and pulling my skirt up, it seemed like just some rowdy fun. What surprised me was when Bill pulled my panties down. I was having trouble standing anyway so I had to put my hands on his shoulder to keep my balance. He just took advantage by taking my panties off. I never did get them back.

When Bill began putting his head under my skirt while I was bottomless, I resisted and pushed him away. That's when the chanting began for Rick to get under my skirt. He got closer and closer to my pussy and I'm sure he could see it and absorb the scent it quite well. When his tongue touched my clit, I lost it. Lust overtook my judgement and I wanted him to do it more. He ate me while everyone watched. He got me down on my back and licked and fingered me everywhere. He put his tongue then his finger in my asshole and I went over the edge in an orgasm. My husband had never done that before, but after he saw how I reacted, he was a quick learner.

We got the photos, which were embarrassing and exciting at the same time. I heard there were other photos being passed around. I'm sure just about every guy and many of the women got to see them. Guys would try to get me to do things like that again, but I was very careful to not get put in such a situation again. The whole thing could have turned into a gang-bang if midnight hadn't interfered.

Now, he can finish the story.

I picked up my wife and pulled her over to the chair next to me where she had been sitting. She looked at me with confusion in her eyes over what she had just had done to her. We kissed and then everyone's attention was drawn to the celebration on the band platform as the countdown to midnight began. We exchanged kisses with each of the wives and Jacey told me that Bill and Willis had reached under her skirt and felt her bare ass while they kissed. After midnight, things became more disorganized. Our group was worn out and not capable of much more revelry. We all moved around, talking to people in other groups. Jacey and I decided to leave at about one in the morning.

We went home and made love in our bed. Jacey was concerned about what she had done as she sobered up a little. I told her not to worry because I enjoyed watching her perform in front of a crowd.

A few weeks later, one of the guys we knew at a nearby table gave us copies of a couple of photos. One showed Jacey with her legs spread, but her pussy was not visible. Rick's head was covering her female parts. The second photo was taken after Rick had moved back and showed Jacey lying there with her crotch spread open, showing her cunt and ass and everything else she had.

We still have the photos. While we have never done anything even approaching the night Jacey danced on the table we still laugh at the memories and she dances on a table, with no panties, for just me, every New Year's Eve.