Voice from The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

As my tongue found her clitoris, it circled around it and felt the hardness of the nub, emerging and apparently ready for attention. More murmurs came with that, and then a start and her whole body jerked awake. I held her hips close, my tongue still attending.

"Oh, oh! Oh, Dan? Oh, Dan, oh..." she stumbled through the words, trying to gain clarity, climbing back to consciousness.

"Mmm - hmm.... Sorry to wake you so soon... I just couldn't resist... seeing you there... I hope you got a bit of rest," I offered, interspersing my words with licks. Each lick brought a bit of a rise in her hips, and each rise brought a smile to my mind.

"Oh, what a nice way to wake up," she said blearily.

"Well, good.... now it's your turn to lie back... and just enjoy a bit."

I went back to my ministrations. Feeling freer to move more boldly now, I took her ass cheeks in my hands and massaged her cheeks, my thumbs pushing her legs wider apart so I could fully invade her cunt with my mouth. My tongue made tracks along and around her lips, then inside, exploring and tasting, in no hurry but never leaving from her clitoris more than momentarily. I traced down to her anus with my tongue and brought a jerk of response but not a rejection of the attention, noted for future reference.

Then my mouth went back and sucked deeply at her, drinking in her juices. Tracing her labia with my thumbs, I returned to her clit and sucked at it, hard, while my tongue circled it. After a minute of this, I heard her start to pant, and felt her legs start to straighten in little convulsions.

Then with a quick acceleration of all her responses, she was crying, "Dan, Dan, Dan, yes, yes, yes!!" and came, a driving, happy, irresistible orgasm, her hips thrusting autonomically, her hands now holding my head in place, her legs curled around my back. I kept it up, the same movement of sucking and circling, my thumbs still running up and down her labia, and she launched from the first orgasm into a second close aboard, now laughing. If there's one wonderful human sound, it's honest laughter, and hers was simple glee, which was music to me.

As she came down from the second waves, I reached up and could barely reach her breasts, which I cupped and massaged through the thin bra. I continued to tongue her, now feeling her hardened nipples in each hand, squeezing and pulling them lightly, sensing her response, wondering how erogenous they were to her. After a moment, she tugged at my shoulders, urging me to rise up from between her legs. I scooted upwards, greeting her with a kiss as she had me earlier, knowing she could taste what I had, and hoping she could appreciate its wonder.

At that position, my cock was at the entrance of her, but I wasn't ready for that just yet. Kneeling beside her, I unclipped the front fastening of the bra and helped her shrug out of it. Finally naked before me, I wanted to seal the visual image into my memory, as well as manipulate her loveliness. I started by caressing her face, smoothing her hair, outlining her nose and jaw line, as if I were memorizing in Braille. She watched me intently and smiled as I moved down her body, taking my time to investigate her clavicle, the texture of her skin, the segue of coloration from face to neck to chest.

I greeted her breasts as if for the first time, treating each one independently, squeezing gently, hefting, rolling the nipple, watching the liquid movement as I lifted and let fall their mass. There is nothing that moves like the female breast, and its contained liquidity is ever a miracle in the way just that movement drives straight to the male limbic with predictable results. Eventually, I moved on, still watching her, seeing that she was watching me.

Finding her groin again, I started an almost medical examination, peering intently as I opened her, stroked her, and noted her rising again out of her relaxation, the breathing just a little faster, her hips starting to rise up to meet my caresses. More quickly than I'd expected, another orgasm rose out of her - more like burst out of her - and she came, hard and fast, as I hooked two fingers inside and rode her as I vibrated my whole hand against her.

Now, now it was time, I reckoned. I was kneeling, my cock standing straight, and it was easy for me to shift over and enter her, an inch at a time, savoring each new area invaded, each new heat surrounding my shaft. I took my time, still thinking this was a once and never again sort of thing, imbedding the memory for future reference and reflection.

Now that I think about it, I had totally forgotten about any size issues as I sank into her, her vagina like a soft honey-filled and warm glove fitting over my cock. It must have taken maybe six slow strokes for me to be fully inside her, and I pressed upwards, capturing her clitoris between my cock and her pubic bone. She seemed to enjoy that, and I made a note to return to that. Starting to fuck, I established a steady pace - nothing rough, just hopefully enough to make her want more, enough to get her going for now and to make her frustrated in a few moments. It worked well, as she settled into the pace, matching me, like a relaxed canter on horseback, just loping along.

Soon, I could tell she was yearning for a little more, but I held back, making her come to me for it, making her roll her hips upward, seeking something a bit harder, seeking something to bang against her, not just slide in and out. As she sought it, I held off, then returned it and raised up into a push-up position, my torso well clear and above her, with just my dick making the contact.

Then I started ramming home, each stroke hard in itself, but each one having an extra oomph at the end, when the shaft was impaling her and I was pressed into her clit. Soon I was a pile driver, a James Taylor steamroller, with no mind other than ramming, while I watched her breasts, the nipples hardened, the rib cage heaving as she neared another orgasm.

When it hit, she had her legs wrapped around mine, ensuring (whether consciously or not) that I could not escape, her hands were on my shoulders, her hips were rising up rhythmically into each of my thrusts. She came, and came hard, again, and I didn't let her off, but kept it up, ramming home again and again, demanding she come again, and loving that she obeyed, that she could not but obey. She was panting and fucking, and I could feel her cunt's spasms as she came. She also suddenly became wetter than earlier, although she'd not been dry at all. Now she was a river of fluid, and I was running out of breath, wondering if the physical demands of the position might start siphoning blood from my dick. I rested back lightly against her, most of the weight of my body on my elbows, as we both caught our breaths.

When I could breathe again through my nose rather than heaving great mouth gulps of air, I kissed her slowly and firmly. She kissed back, then said, "Why did we wait so long? How many of these times have we missed over the years?"

"I think we waited just the right amount of time," I said. "We wouldn't have been ready earlier - we would have screwed up your or my relationships with our others, somehow. This was just right."

"Yeah, I guess so," she murmured. "But still... And by the way, what was that concern you had? I don't get off like that for anything but the best. You proved your way out of that one, I hope."

"Well, thanks - I don't know if I'll get over it instantly, but if anything would help, it's having a woman like you respond as you did to it - you were great - you are great!"

With that, I felt her squeezing me again, and stayed still, moaning softly with each squeeze, so that she'd know it was effective. It was. By now I could feel that extra hardness that Viagra delivers, as well as the sensation of extra size, although I've never tested that part.

Giving a particularly tight squeeze, she asked, "So, as long as we're catching up and being honest, is there anything you'd like in particular? I've pretty much exhausted my list of wants for now, but I know there are more variations - some that you might even prefer."

For a former Scout, I was far from prepared to even think about, much less answer that one at the time, but was certainly willing to do my best to come up with something...

(maybe to be continued)

romancer
romancer
396 Followers