Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and I managed to surf a little bit before our partners showed up. We noticed that the water temperature was on the rise and we only wore the top halves of our wetsuits. I liked not having to wear the bottom part of my suit. I enjoyed feeling the cool water on my legs and I thought it actually made it easier to get up quickly on the board. But our fun soon ended when Michelle showed up.

Liz and I spread out some large beach towels and we sat with Michelle and told her about our new talent agent. I could sense that she had mixed emotions about our fame. Jill arrived a few minutes late, but since it was such a beautiful day none of us really minded the wait.

Liz tried to start off the meeting on the right foot and told the girls that we wanted to share with them the revenue we made from our public appearances. She said it was going to be a little more complicated than sharing the funds received from the lawsuits because of income taxes. She explained that a considerable portion of the money we made would be needed to pay the taxes. The four of us finally agreed on a comprehensive approach to deal with the funds which resulted from our illegal conspiracy.

There were two primary sources of revenue and each source was to be handled differently. The first source of money came from the litigation settlements and was considered to be tax free. My attorney would take out his fee and then distribute the remaining funds directly to me. Those net dollars would then be divided among us, with Jill and Liz each receiving twelve percent and Michelle receiving fourteen percent. I would still receive the largest share at sixty two percent. The relatively small amount of money we had previously given to Nancy was to be subtracted from the total before calculating the payments. Liz was the one who suggested giving Michelle a slightly larger share than her own, because it had been Michelle's idea and plan that started the ball rolling.

The money that Liz and I would make from our public appearances would belong to whichever one of us was being paid. We individually would be responsible to pay the taxes, the agency fee, and payments to each of the other three girls equaling eight percent of the original gross. It seemed very complicated and I thought I would need an accountant until Liz used a hypothetical example and explained it to us. The way she described it was: "If Jay Leno paid Chris $10,000 then she would actually receive only $8,000 because the agent gets 20%. She would then probably have to pay around $2,500 in taxes. That would leave her with only $5,500. Then Chris would give each of us $800, leaving her with only slightly more than what she gave the three of us."

It was confusing but I finally understood it. Michelle also thought that it sounded reasonable. But she wanted to know how much that we expected to make from the public appearances. I looked at her and said: "Michelle, we are going to make a lot. Our agent thinks that Playboy will offer Liz and me each a half million to pose nude. That would total a million dollars for just a few days work."

Jill smiled from ear to ear and said: "You guys are going to be in Playboy; that is so hot. I can't wait to see your pictures. I bet you're going to look so yummy."

Michelle said: "That sounds like wishful thinking girls. I will believe it when I see your tits in Playboy."

Liz spoke up again and said: "Michelle, all of this publicity is bound to help your book sales. So you will probably make quite a bit extra on that. But I think it would only be fair if you cut us in on the money you make from the book deal, in the same manner that Chris and I are cutting you in on what we make."

I could see that she didn't like that idea and she said: "I already spent most of that money Liz. I can't give you anything right now."

Liz replied: "We're not asking for anything now Michelle. The two new legal settlements plus the one we already received are worth almost twenty million dollars. Even after our attorneys take their percentage, there is going to be thirteen million dollars available to be divided between the four of us. Michelle, your cut will be almost two million bucks. If you owe us something from your book deal, you can pay us then. But I think that Chris and I will be giving you a lot from our talent deal. There is a really good chance that your share of that could be over $100,000. That is way more than the advance on your book isn't it?"

"You're right Liz; they only gave me $25,000 so far. But I really needed that money."

Michelle and Liz continued to talk, so Jill and I got together and started to walk down to the water's edge. I looked at her and said: "Jill, you are such a good friend. I really love you."

She told me that she loved me too and was really happy that I was going to be famous. I asked her to stop by later that evening and the three of us would celebrate what had happened. She said she would be over around 8 o'clock. I walked back with her and helped her gather up her stuff. She said her goodbyes and she headed back to her car.

Michelle asked me to sit down again; she said she wanted to show Liz and me something. She pulled out a large envelope from her beach bag and handed it to me: "Go ahead and open it Chris."

I really didn't know what to expect. I opened the envelope and could see two pictures which had been printed from images on a home computer. Despite the grainy quality of the pictures, I could clearly make out the body of a black person, covered in blood, in each picture. One picture showed a male victim and the other was of a woman. The images were horrible and I dropped them and asked: "Why did you show me those pictures Michelle?"

"Do you know who they are?"

I saw Liz pick up the two photographs and stare at them. I turned back to Michelle and said: "I have never seen either of these people in my life."

"Then it shouldn't bother you to know that I killed them. The man's name was James. He was the drug dealer who sold the cocaine to Nancy. I killed him Wednesday night. I shot him in his head at point blank range three times. It made a huge mess and I got blood all over my clothes. I had to bleach them to get off all of his blood. But the bleach ruined my clothing so I threw everything I wore that night away."

Tears were streaming down my face and I pleaded: "Oh my god, please stop."

"Last night, I did you a big favor Chris. You didn't recognize the woman's face, but you would have recognized her voice. The corpse shown in the second photograph is that of Ruby Johnson. She lived alone and I broke into her house a shot her through a pillow. I emptied my clip into that black bitch."

I was crying hysterically: "I never asked you to kill her Michelle. Why did you do it?"

Liz hugged me when she saw how distraught I had become. Michelle was very angry and she stared directly at me before saying: "She deserved to die. And so did that drug dealer. That is what happens to anyone who crosses me or one of my friends. I didn't want Jill to see these pictures because she is too stupid to figure out what has happened. But you two better keep your mouths shut and live up to your end of the bargain. And you can forget about getting any of the money I made on my book. That is mine. Do you understand?"

I couldn't stop crying, so Liz answered: "If you ever try to harm Chris, two things will happen. First you won't get any money and second I will kill you with my bare hands. So stop acting this way Michelle. Either we all stick together, or we are going to end up dead or possibly in jail. So just stop threatening Chris. You are really frightening her and I'm not going to stand for it."

Michelle calmed down a little and said: "Okay, I got angry when you wanted me to give you some money. I thought that wasn't fair because you guys will have so much. It really ticked me off." Michelle then looked at me and said: "I'm sorry Christine; you have been great through all of this. I didn't mean what I said."

I accepted her apology and composed myself. We all left the beach shortly thereafter and I asked Liz to drive as we headed home. Once again another beautiful day at the beach had been ruined. Liz and I talked about what we had to do to protect ourselves. We knew the best thing was to keep control of the money. As long as we had the funds safely tucked away in a bank, Michelle needed us alive. We decided to open a joint bank account which required both of our signatures to release the funds. By keeping the funds in that type of account Michelle needed us both to be alive to get her share of the money. I was happy that we had come up with a plan that didn't involve killing her but still protected us.

Liz and I picked up some Chinese food on the way home. I told my companion that I had invited Jill over and that maybe we could have some fun later on. I could see she was happy that the three of us could spend some quality time together without Michelle. I thought to myself that life would be so good if Michelle disappeared. I knew I couldn't murder her or ask anyone else to do it, but it would be so sweet if she wasn't around.

Our sexy friend arrived later that evening. We had some drinks and enjoyed each others company. I suggested that we owed Liz some special attention because she missed out on our fun the other day. Jill agreed that Liz could have anything her heart desired that evening. I suspected that she was going to want us to double team her and stimulate her into multiple orgasms. But Liz is a unique individual and her request was surprising: "I want us to all sleep together tonight. I want us to be tender and sweet and touch and kiss and then fall asleep together. I want to wake up in the arms of my two best friend's tomorrow morning."

I loved the idea of the three of us sleeping together like that. Our warm soft naked bodies would be pressed together, and the rhythm produced from our beating hearts and our breathing would gently rock us to sleep. It was a perfect wish that my partner made.

We stayed up and watched Saturday Night Live before going back to the bedroom. Jill and I seductively stripped out of our clothes to set the mood. Jill's body was exquisite. She was the one who really belonged in Playboy, but she wasn't jealous that Liz and I would soon become the object of many young men's fantasies. She was very happy just to be our friend and support us in whatever we wanted to do.

Jill then helped Liz out of her clothes while I turned down the covers on the bed. I saw them start kissing as soon as Jill finished removing my fiancée's clothes. It was turning me on seeing them embrace and kiss. All three of us got on the bed with Liz positioned between us. We had her lie on her back and Jill and I began to caress her body with our fingertips. We pressed our bodies up to hers and caressed her smooth skin. I concentrated on one of her breasts while Jill was touching her directly above her pubic region. I felt Liz part her legs when she looped her right leg over my thighs. Then I watched Jill's hand disappear into the shadows between my lover's upper thighs.

Liz moaned in pleasure as Jill touched her labia. I knew how good Jill's touch felt and I assumed that Liz was feeling its full effect. I positioned myself so I could suck her nipple while I continued to caress her other breast. I could hear Jill whispering to Liz how beautiful and sexy she was going to look when she posed for Playboy. I could instantly feel my lover's body react to Jill's words. I remembered that Liz had said it had been her long time fantasy to pose nude. I stopped sucking her nipple and picked up where Jill's dialog left off: "Your body is going to look so hot in your pictorial, and all of the guys who see it are going to want to fuck you darling. Just think about all of those horny teenage boys looking at your pictures and getting all hard."

I could tell that my words were feeding her fantasy. She moaned and then asked: "Do you think they are going to masturbate while looking at my big tits?"

"Oh yes darling, those young men have to do that frequently. They will see your beautiful body and fantasize about fucking you. Their hands will reach for their hard cocks and they will look at your big natural breasts and your sweet pussy and they will make themselves cum."

It was at that precise moment that Liz reached full orgasm. Her body spasmed and she shook all over as she enjoyed Jill's magic touch and my erotic words. We kissed her and snuggled up against her body. We all said how much we loved each other and then fell asleep.

*

Chapter 26

The next few months were probably the best in my life. I had so much fun and did so many new things. I was a real celebrity in every respect. I wore designer clothes everyday and made public appearances several times a week. Liz was with me for most of the events and we became a very committed couple during that time.

Just as our agent predicted, Playboy offered us a million dollars to pose nude. My attorney made sure that we had some say in which pictures would be used in the magazine, but it turned out not to be an issue for us. Liz and I both loved the pictures which were eventually selected by the editors. My favorite was one of Liz and me standing in front of a beautiful alter. We were dressed in white but wearing only our bridal veils, silk stockings, garter belts, and high heel pumps. The picture captured the essence of our love for each other. It also managed to show off our bodies in a manner that was sensual and erotic. I'm sure all of our pictures feed the fantasies of many men who dreamed about being with two beautiful women at the same time.

I had been nervous prior to the photo shoot. But Liz constantly reassured me that I would look beautiful in the photographs. I wished that Jill could have taken my place. She like Liz was completely comfortable with her body. I on the other hand still thought of myself as that somewhat unattractive, very tall, string bean from high school and college. I had a difficult time accepting that I had a body that men craved.

Liz and I both dieted and exercised like crazy for two weeks prior to the shoot. We got a professional trainer to help us. Liz liked her a lot and I think my own fiancée wanted to have sex with her, but she had a boyfriend and seemed pretty straight. It's kind of funny because I would have described myself that way prior to meeting Jill and Liz.

We both looked sexy, fit, and trim by the time of the photo shoot. Some of the pictures were taken in a studio while others were done on location. The whole thing took us four days. The makeup artists made us look very sexy and there were extensive wardrobe choices involving different lingerie and other outfits. Liz and I had to try on and model hundreds of different pieces. There was so much to do that at times I almost completely forgot that I was standing in front of several people, whom I had never met before, completely naked or just in sheer lingerie.

The photographer and the publisher did however insist on one thing from Liz. They felt that she had too much pubic hair. Although Liz had quite a bit more than my thin strip of pubic hair, she kept her bush very neatly trimmed. And since her hair was blonde it didn't look like she had much to shave. But they insisted that Liz shave hers to match mine. They offered to have it professionally waxed so she agreed to that. I couldn't believe how sexy it made her pussy look. Liz's smooth skin and her pretty labia were no longer hidden from view. The tips of her inner lips were just barely visible between her smooth outer lips. She looked sexier than I had ever seen her, and I knew that I was going to eat that shaved pussy every night while the photo shoot continued.

After all of the pictures had been taken and our spread had been published we attended several parties at the Playboy mansion. We got to meet Mr. Hefner and we both gave him a big kiss. He asked us in a half joking manner whether we were really committed lesbians or if he stood a chance with us. We got on either side of him and pressed our big breasts into his sides and kissed him at the same time. Liz winked and said: "You never know."

We did meet many of the other centerfold models while we attended the various parties. Most of them were bi-sexual. Liz and I had agreed that it was okay to fool around some with the girls as long as we kept no secrets from each other. I saw Liz with a beautiful red head making out in a dimly lit room. I could see that they were locked in a tight embrace and that their mouths were tightly pressed together. The girl was beautiful and I felt somewhat inadequate compared to her, but I knew Liz loved me and we would soon be sleeping together. I was certain that I would hear all of the sexy details as Liz made love to me.

I desperately wanted to see if Jill could come with us to at least one of the parties. So I asked the event coordinator if I could bring another beautiful friend with me. My request was granted and I asked Jill if she wanted to attend a lavish gala at the mansion with us. Jill was so happy that we asked her to come. We had her use a fictitious name because we didn't want a guest list to suddenly appear with all three of our names on it. She used her married sister's name, Carol McWilliams, as her alias. She was the most beautiful woman there. The men all wanted to speak with her and be seen beside her. It was a wonderful night for my friend. It made her feel very glamorous to be in a beautiful designer gown and have men wanting to be at her beck and call. She spent a lot of time with a really cute baseball player. I think he was one of the Dodgers but baseball wasn't my forte.

We got back together a little later that evening and she told me that she had accepted a date with him. I thought that was very exciting for her. We walked around together through the mansion and we saw Liz with her new friend, Tiffany. I thought that Tiffany was much to young for Liz, but they seemed to be getting along very well. Besides sex, I wasn't quite sure what Liz saw in a nineteen year old girl; after all they had nothing in common.

I told Jill how I had seen Liz and Tiffany making out at the previous party. I explained to my good friend that Liz and I had agreed to tell each other if anything sexual happened. However, since Liz never said a word to me about that make out session she had with her sexy younger companion, I had a right to be concerned. Jill and I decided to be detectives and we followed them; but we tried to remain out of sight. We watched the two lovers disappear into a second floor bedroom and close the door. I was fairly certain I knew what was taking place, but I wanted to see for myself.

I had been previously introduced to the mansion's chief of security. I had seen him earlier that evening standing near the front door, so I took Jill by the hand and headed in that direction. He was still there and we approached him. I spoke very seductively: "Hello Charles, this is my friend Carol."

He looked at Jill and was captivated by her stunning beauty and he replied: "How did I ever miss greeting you this evening? Carol, you look gorgeous tonight."

Charles couldn't take his eyes off of her and before she could even thank him for his compliment, I spoke again: "Charles, I was telling Carol about the security here. Do you think you could give us a tour of the security room?"

He looked at me and said: "You know I'm not supposed to do that Christine."

"Rules are made to be broken Charles, and Carol and I would be very grateful."

"Why do you want to see it Christine? You girls are up to something funny."

I whispered into his ear: "I want to see what my girlfriend is doing behind closed doors. She is with Tiffany, and I think they are making out. You can watch with us if you want to Charles. And Carol and I will make it worth your time."