Voyager Uncensored Ch. 03

Story Info
Janeway, Kes & 7 of 9 get down & dirty.
17.2k words
4.18
82.1k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
616 Followers

Voyager Uncensored # 3 : "Shore Leave"

Part 1

************************************

Context Notes:

This episode takes place after "The Raven" but before "Scientific Method", in Voyager's 4th season, pretty much right after they introduced Seven. For certain plot reasons (as you'll see), I wanted to have this story take place right about then. Also, I wanted to bridge the gap between the last Voyager Uncensored story and the new direction of the show now that Kes is (supposedly) gone and Seven is on the show. You'll find, though, in this story, that Kes' disappearance wasn't quite what it seemed. Also, there are a couple references to other episodes such as "Threshold" (Tom and Janeway break warp 10 and devolve into Catfish), "Meld" (The murderous Ensign Suder), and "Phage" (Neelix' Lungs get stolen!).

Content Note:

Okay, this one is definitely the most graphic and extreme one I've written, and they're likely to stay at this level. I also kind of abandoned the pretense of having a serious plot in this one, the sex is the main plot element here, but I tried to keep the genuine characterizations and humor the previous episodes had.

This story contains: F/f, FM/f TS/m, F/m, FM/m, bestiality (alien), oral, anal, watersports, scat, humiliation and D/S.

(Note that "TS" here stands for a woman with a penis, not a man in drag, trust me, it will make sense when you read it.)

Also, as usual, no incest, no pedophilia (though I guess technically Kes is only 6, but then her race only lives 9 years and is mature by 2), no torture or snuff. Just thought you'd like to know.

******************************

TEASER:

"Captain's Log: Stardate 49474.7 While I am frustrated by our unavoidable extension of our journey home by our encounter with the B'omar, I must say the three months it will take us to circumnavigate their space is going to go by rather quickly. It has only been a few days since the incident involving the Raven and already things seem back to normal. In fact, the crew is keeping very busy, especially Ensign Kim and Seven who are working on the new Astrometrics Lab. I-"

A soft bleep interrupted Captain Katherine Janeway's log entry. "Neelix to Captain Janeway." She sighed in annoyance and put down the PADD on the counter next to her, next to the sink.

"Yes, Neelix, what is it? And it had better be good, I'm taking a piss!" she replied with more than a little trace of annoyance in her voice.

Neelix was in the Mess Hall and heard the splashing sound of Janeway's urine as she continued to relieve herself, as if to punctuate her point. "Er- I'm sorry, Captain, I didn't mean to interrupt- I'll just"

"Just go ahead, Neelix, what is it?" she interrupted.

Neelix heard his Captain continue to piss and went on, a little uncomfortably, "Uh, yes, well, it's just that it's Mexicano night here tomorrow night and I've just found that we're all out of beans and jollypanos-" Neelix completely slaughtered the word "jalepeno", pronouncing it like an English word.

"Jolly- what? Well whatever it is, just replicate them" replied the Captain.

"Well, it's just that, well, I know how much people look forward to the theme nights, and I'd really like to get them fresh real food if possible..." Neelix explained.

"And I take it the hydroponics bays are fresh out?" Janeway sighed, knowing Neelix had an idea, wishing he'd just get to the point.

"Well, yes, Captain," Neelix replied, "but I was talking to Ensign Kim and he told me we have scanned and contacted a planet nearby with an extensive agriculture, similar to your Earth's, and-"

"Yes, the Yasmina, we contacted them yesterday. I'm sure we could arrange some sort of trade, and it will be good for morale" - unless he gives us all food poisoning Janeway thought to herself- still, better to pacify the annoying warthog or whatever he was, "I'll ask them about it... as soon as I'm done with my piss!"

Neelix is suddenly flushed, looking around making sure no-one overheard and got the point, "Uh- thank you Captain, the crew will be grateful, Neelix out." And with a soft tone, he deactivated the panel and started planning the "Fiesta".

Back in Janeway's quarters, the captain picked up her PADD and prepared to continue her log, when another beep interrupted her. "Chakotay to Captain Janeway"

"Yes, Chakotay?" Janeway asked, a little peeved now.

"Sorry to bother you Captain, but we've picked up a strange energy reading..." Chakotay reported.

Is there any other kind? Janeway thought to herself, "I'll be right there," she responded.

"Chakotay out."

Janeway put down the PADD and looked down between her thighs into Kes' deep blue eyes.

"Swallow," she ordered. Kes audibly swallowed a mouthful of her Captain's hot piss.

"Wipe."

Kes licked Janeway's pussy lips clean of piss, at all times keeping her eyes locked with her Captain's.

"Good girl," Janeway complimented her as she patted her on the head and stood up, pulling up her pants. She put Kes' gag back in and turned on her anal vibrator before leaving, locking the bathroom and heading up to the bridge.

*****

Insert Main Titles and annoying commercials for phone companies and cars here.

*****

ACT 1

On the bridge, Janeway and Chakotay stood at Ops with Ensign Miya. Miya was a Deltan and was standing in for Kim while he worked on the Astrometrics Lab. Janeway listened as Miya described the strange energy reading from over 400 million kilometers away, but like the rest of the bridge crew, she had a hard time thinking about anything else but Miya's sensuousness, one of the reasons Deltans find it hard to get far in Star Fleet. When Miya first arrived on the ship, she felt apprehension, she had heard of the difficulties Deltans have had in integrating with humans, people who found their sexual freedom uncomfortable, but this ship was different, soon after they'd been stranded here in the Delta quadrant, a sudden sexual freedom and general decadence had grabbed hold of the crew and never really let go (read "S-Space", Voyager Uncensored # 1). Since then, she has had many sexual partners and now currently shares her quarters with Tasha Yar, who's sexual appetite nearly matches her own! (read "Lost & Found", Voyager Uncensored # 2).

"My best guess would be that the exotic energy is of some sort of stellar origin, a dense cluster or trinary system, perhaps even a black hole." Miya finished her report.

"Or a wormhole?" Janeway offered, having listened enough to inject her own scientific two cents.

"Possibly," Miya replied with a glance at Janeway that made the Captain's lips quiver.

"Well, we have one stop to make along the way, how long will it take to get there?" Janeway asked, collecting her thoughts.

"Almost a week, Captain," Miya answered.

"Very well, continue your scans, let us know if anything develops. Helm, set a course for the anomaly, but plot it through Yasmina."

"Aye, Captain," Paris acknowledged and plotted the course.

"Yasmina, Captain?" asked Chakotay as they took their seats.

"Yes, Neelix wanted to try and get some new ingredients for his Mexicano night, something called 'jollypanos'," Janeway repeated the word with Neelix's poor pronunciation.

"Jolly- Jalepenos?" Chakotay corrected her, "What makes him think we'd find jalapenos 60,000 light-years from Mexico?!"

"Those were my thoughts as well, Chakotay, but I seem to remember Yamina was a quite hospitable and beautiful planet, it wouldn't hurt us to have a little shore leave, we've all been working hard," Janeway explained.

"And the anomaly?" Chakotay asked.

"It can wait. It seems like we run into one every week, and they usually mean trouble. Sometimes I think when we find an 'anomaly' we should just turn around and go the other way" Janeway joked.

Chakotay smirked and enjoyed the joke, happy to see his Captain is trying to relax for once. Maybe, he thought, once he gets her down on Yasmina, they can relax... together...

*****

"Tom, Dick, and Harry"

*****

Smack!

"Thirty-one!" Kim counted off through gritted teeth. He tried to hold back the tears as he repeated, for the thirty-first time, "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely, yes you may!" Torres replied with an evil grin, and swatted Kim's as with a Kor'phagh for the thirty-second time. The Kor'phagh is a mixture of a cat of nine tails and a paddle, traditionally used in Klingon society in women's training schools to discipline unruly females. Ever since her Day of Honor, Torres had been trying to get into touch with her Klingon roots, so she figured she'd bring her favorite plaything in on it.

"OW! Ungh, thir-thirty-two!" Harry counted off, as the red marks glow on his bare cheeks. His face was almost as red as his ass from humiliation. He was bent over Torres' lap, wearing nothing but a cockring, a collar attached to a leash in Torres' left hand, and an eight-inch dildo up his ass, "Th-thank you, Sir, may I have another?"

"Well, maybe one more since you seem to like it so much," Torres sneered and gave him one last hard slap on the ass that makes Kim yelp in pain. Torres was wearing a new Dominatrix outfit, Thigh-high high-heel boots, a black latex skirt, and a nipple-less black PVC corset. Around her neck was a spiked collar, just to finish the look. After the last blow, she got up and let Kim drop to the floor. He hit the ground, then winced in pain and raised up off his sore ass, trying not to touch it.

"That will give you something to think about next time you try to go off and have sex without my permission!" Torres admonished him.

"I wasn't- I just- she- " Kim stammered to explain, but he couldn't- can't deny that ever since Seven of Nine started wearing that skin-tight catsuit all he could think about was getting the statuesque blonde in bed... it must have been pretty obvious since just a short while ago Seven of Nine almost raped him because she had picked up on his unspoken interest.

"Don't even try to deny it or it's back to the Kor'phagh!" Torres wielded the Klingon paddle threateningly.

"OK, ok... I'm sorry..." Kim backed down.

"Sorry WHAT?" Torres nearly shouted.

"Sorry... sorry Mistress." Kim offered.

"That's better" Torres put down the paddle and began to take off her skirt. Kim saw the huge Klingon penis under her skirt and began to panic. As uncomfortable as the dildo up his ass was, it was nothing compared to Torres' holodick she had made for herself... being drilled like a Terrelian Mildabon by a aroused Klingon woman was NOT something the human anus was meant to take well... and Harry would swear she'd enlarged it since she had first made it. It was almost as if she'd been experimenting on him to see just how much cock he could take up his ass. He'd never had the chance to measure it, but it was certainly the biggest cock he'd ever seen. And on a normal person it would have been impractical, something that big on a regular basis would have been impossible to hide and always would have gotten in the way.

"Uh, hey," Harry spoke up, trying to delay her, "why is it you can have Paris but I'm not allowed to- you know?"

"Oh, is that it, hunh," Torres laughed, stroking her growing Klingon HoloPenis, "you're jealous! Well, I can share! Computer, program Torres, nga'chuq be'joy' #57."

With a soft beep, the scenery shimmered and they found themselves in Paris' quarters, or at least, a holosimulation of it. Just then, Paris came in through the door.

"Honey, I'm home!" Paris said and walked up to Torres and they kissed.

"Hi, dear!" Torres replied.

"I see you brought home a surprise!" Paris said as he looked down at Harry with a chuckle. He squatted down and checked him out, seeing the leash and collar, the cockring, and red marks on his ass, "Nice work!" he said looking back at Torres, who had an evil grin on her face Kim found disturbing.

"Kimmy here was just telling me how jealous he is of our newfound friendship, Tommy," Torres said in mock concern.

"Really, oh, Harry, you poor guy. We've been best friends for three years now and suddenly I go off and be with Torres, how thoughtless of me... " Tom says. Kim had a sinking feeling about where this program was heading.

"Well, maybe we can make it up to him... make him feel 'included'" Torres suggested with a sadistic smile.

"Sounds good to me, what about you, Harry?" Tom asked, standing up again, hands on his hips.

Harry looked at Tom, then Torres. He knew what was going to happen. He knew it was just a holoprogram, but it felt real. Still, even though he'd never actually been fucked by a REAL dick, the holodicks Torres programmed felt... and tasted real... but deep inside he knew he's not gay... but this was taking it further, now he'd be having sex with a holo MAN....

"Come on Harry, you know you've always been curious, haven't you?" Tom said, moving closer. Torres dropped down next to Harry on her knees and started to undo Tom's pants where his erection was already showing.

"You've always secretly wanted to see what all those women were getting I know you, you little faggot..." Tom continued. Torres dropped Paris' pants and held out Tom's semi-hard prick. Kim smelled the scent of another man's crotch, Torres began sucking it, long and hard, looking at Harry as she did,

"Mmm, yeah, see? You can have some too, no need to be jealous, come on, why don't you join her?" Tom urged him on.

Torres sucked for a bit, while Kim watched, transfixed, unable to think of what he should be doing. Torres took her mouth off Tom's now-hard cock and put her hand on the back of Kim's head, slowly drawing him toward it. Kim was still stunned, but realized what was happening and momentarily jerked back, resisting, but Torres grabbed him harder and he saw the steel glare in her eyes. He knew that as much as this humiliated him, it would be over quicker and less painfully than another session with Torres and her Kor'phagh... at least she hadn't programmed it to be a monstrosity... Harry's head was guided forward, and he felt the soft pink flesh of the head of Tom's cock slip between his open lips and into his mouth. Torres guided Kim's head up and down on the cock, making Kim give Tom a nice, slow blow-job. After a few strokes, she pulled him off and sucked it herself again. She repeated this a few times, alternating, sharing Tom's cock with Harry. Tom leaned back and enjoyed it, moaning softly, every now and then encouraging them with words.

"Yeah, not bad, Harry, you like the taste of my cock, don't you?" Tom said as he leaned back and let Torres suck him.

Harry looked up at Tom, not sure what Torres had programmed this Tom to do if he didn't play along, knowing Torres, not something good. He decided he had to play along. "y-yes, Tom..."

"I thought so, you little homo... come, on then, why don't you give it to me good this time?"

Torres again released Tom's cock from her mouth and this time didn't force Harry forward onto it.

"Come on, Harry, you said you wanted my dickmeat, now prove it!" Tom taunted him.

Harry decided the fastest way to get this over with was to play along, and went forward on the cock. He took it in his hand, but Tom knocked them away-

"No, man, this is a blowjob, not a handjob!", he said, "use your mouth... ONLY your mouth..."

Harry once again looked at Torres, then went forward, enveloping the cock of the hologram of his friend and pretended it was just like any other time, reminding himself it's all just tractor beams and replicators, not real... but very convincing. Torres watched on eagerly, a wicked smile on her face, stroking herself as she watched.

"Yeah... oh... you're GOOD at this, Harry! I guess you've had a lot of practice... hey, come on, harder..." Tom encouraged, grabbing Harry's head and guiding him to deeper thrusts. Deeper and deeper, Tom pushed his head down, making him deep-throat him, which Harry didn't find all that difficult seeing as how Torres' "cock" is much bigger and he'd taken all of hers... Suddenly, Tom grabbed Harry's head with both hands and started pumping Harry's face, fucking his mouth vigorously. All Harry can do is try to keep up. Suddenly and a lot faster than Harry expected, Tom tensed up and thrust his hips all the way forward into Harry's mouth. Harry's lips were practically at Tom's balls, his nose buried in his soft brown pubic hair. He heard Tom grunt loudly and felt the hot jets of cum shoot down his throat.

"Oh yeah, come in his mouth, Tom! Shoot it down his throat! Make him drink your cum!!!" Torres growled as she stroked her faux cock.

"Oh.... FUCK!" Tom groaned as he shot his load down Harry's gullet. Harry was thinking only that he was thankful Tom's cock was so deep he didn't have to taste the cum.. then he caught himself wondering what it might really taste like if this had been the real Tom... he forced himself to stop thinking about it as Tom finished, pumped his face a few more times, and leaned back, relaxing for a bit.

"Man... that was good..." he said as Torres came up and french-kissed him. He grabbed her ass as they deeply kissed.

Kim started to pull off Tom's still-hard cock, but to his surprise, Tom's hand grabbed his head again and stopped him, "Whoa, Spunky! You're not done yet! That's just the first cum, to get me ready for a real fucking! Now that that's out of the way, you can give me a nice, long, blowjob! Show me your technique!" he pushed Harry's mouth back down on his cock, which had never even got soft, "and make it good, I've had the best back when I was in prison!"

"Oh, yeah, Harry, I forgot to mention, Tom has quite the stamina, he can cum usually three or four times in one night, without getting soft!" Torres now explained.

SURE he can, Harry thought to himself as he fellated the holoTom, if he was programmed by Torres he would obviously have super-stud stamina... this is just beginning, he thought to himself, as he started the long, slow blow job demanded of him.

*****

"Seven of Nine pounds"

*****

"All right, bitch, get this slip on so we're ready when we get to Yasmina," Janeway said, holding a thin, white satiny slip that looked almost long enough to cover Kes' tight little ass if she stood up straight.

Suddenly there was a soft chime at the door. Janeway and Kes looked up at it, surprised.

"Who is it?" Janeway said, getting up , ready to hide Kes if it was Neelix, although it seemed unlikely seeing as how he won't be able to walk comfortably for a while after his holodeck work-out.

"Seven of Nine, Captain". Came the stolid voice from the other side.

Janeway relaxed and spoke "come". The door slid open and Seven stepped in. She glanced over at Kes and raised an eyebrow, seeing her on the floor, naked, with her hands restrained behind her back, nipple clamps on and vibrator sticking out of her ass. The door closed behind her and Janeway spoke, "What's the mater, Seven, you look... troubled."

"Yes, Captain, I... I am .. uncomfortable." Seven spoke with a vagueness that was uncommon for her.

Janeway stood up and grabbed her shoulder, "I know, Seven that it must be difficult for you, but I think you're fitting in well... the crew is still adjusting to your... 'unique' demeanor, but I think you've proven yourself a very valuable member of this family... the astrometrics lab you and Ensign Kim have been working on is-"

"No, Captain, you misunderstand, " Seven interrupted Janeway's pep talk.

"Oh? Well, then, what did you mean?" Asked Janeway, a little concern showing on her features now, a concern that made Kes jealous, despite her humiliation...

"I am... physically uncomfortable..." Seven continued.

"You.. you mean the suit?" Asked Janeway, she knew it was tight and the heels were absurd, but it did wonders for crew morale, she'd hate to have someone with Seven's body walk around in a dumpy engineer's smock...

scatwoman
scatwoman
616 Followers