Voyager Uncensored Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this is how it is always done?" Seven inquired.

"Oh, yes, this is totally normal, you should come back once a day and do it," Janeway made the suggestion that made Kes' pussy lips quiver and her stomach gurgle.

"I find it... efficient, " Seven declared, "The Borg do nor believe in waste, everything is recycled. In this way you are similar, this is acceptable."

"So you'll come back once a day, then?" Janeway offered.

"Agreed. I feel.. empty now." Seven said.

"Well, you're probably pretty hungry now, that was an incredible load!" Janeway explained.

"Very well, I will return tomorrow," Seven said and picked up her "uniform".

"Just a minute, Seven- Kes, isn't there something you want to say to Seven for the gift she gave you?" Janeway asked.

Kes looked up at Janeway and then at Seven, "Thank you... for your shit, Seven..."

"Mistress Seven, " Janeway corrected her.

"Thank you, Mistress Seven," Kes said.

"You are... welcome, " Seven replied, looking right into Kes' eyes..

"Now give her a nice thank you kiss and lick that dildo clean while I walk her out," Janeway instructed her.

Kes leaned forward and Janeway turned Seven around and bent her over and spread Seven's cheeks wide. Kes leaned forward and planted a wet puckered up kiss of gratitude on Seven's altar of shit with an audible smack.

"Very nice, let's go, Seven, " Janeway walked Seven out into the bedroom.

Kes looked on, lost in thought at what she had just done for the first time. She knew it would most certainly not be the last. She remembered Janeway's orders and picked up the dildo and sucked it clean, licking her own shit-stains off the big black monstrosity. She wondered what it might be like to lick her own shit off it next time, shit that was leftover shit, recycled a second time, and maybe a third.

"Okay, shove that thing back up your ass, it's clean, " Janeway interrupted Kes' contemplation.

Kes complied and with some difficulty managed to wedge the artificial phallus back in her asshole.

"Hey, hand me that tricorder... I want to see how much you ate!" Janeway said.

Kes herself was a little perversely curious and did as ordered. She handed the tricorder to Janeway who ran it over Kes quickly. Kes and Janeway both looked at the display screen, it read 107.

"107? How much did you weigh this morning?" Janeway asked.

"100..." Kes replied, realizing at the same time as Janeway she'd suddenly gained seven pounds... of pure shit!

"Seven pounds! My goodness!" Janeway smiled widely in amazement and put her hand on her hip, shaking her head and inspected the dirty little human toilet that stood before her, her flat little belly bloated with seven pounds of pure excrement: concentrated piss and shit!

"Well, " Janeway continued, walking to Kes and leading her by her nipple chain back to her spot on the bathroom floor, "let's see if we can make it nine or so, because I'm next."

Kes remembered that Janeway had not yet taken a shit herself. She got down on her knees and assumed the position, mouth open and waiting. She wasn't sure where Janeway expected her to fit her shit, but she'd try her best.

"All right, girlie, you should be an expert at this by now, so open up, I'm gonna pinch a loaf down that your nasty little gullet of yours!" Janeway hissed with a wicked grin and turned around and sat her quivering asshole right on Kes' gaping maw.

Kes was in heaven with the first lewd, nauseating and filthy wet fart.

*****

"Tom, Dick, and Harry, Part 2"

*****

Harry Kim grunted in pain through a mouthful of dick as Torres plunged her massive cock up his ass to the hilt again, a new record for Harry's ass, he's certain. By now she's been riding his ass for the better part of an hour, and in that time, "Tom" has cum down his throat two more times, the last time fifteen minutes ago. His overworked jaw got tired and sore a long time ago, now he's just relaxed it and let Tom face-fuck him. He didn't have the energy to resist, it had taken him all his strength to keep himself from just collapsing between the two lovers. If the real Tom really was this virile he could see why Torres and he made such a good match, they could both fuck non-stop for what seemed like hours...

"How's that ass, Honey?" Tom asked, as he fucked Harry's face.

"Oo, tight, babe, you'll have to give it a shot... next time, after it's had a chance to recover..." Torres said huskily as she rammed it home again.

"God that looks hot, she's really giving it to you, Harry!" Paris marveled as he glanced over to get a good view of his girlfriend's cock ravaging his friend's ass, "I've never seen a cock that big before, not even on a REAL Klingon! And I'd know, I was in jail, remember?"

Torres leaned forward to get a better view of Harry's face getting fucked by cock, drool running out of his mouth and down his chin, "Oh fuck, Harry, your ass was MADE for fucking! Ungh! ghay'cha'!.... It's so nice and tight! It's taking all I've got to not cum in here..." Torres grabbed him around the waist with one arm and held herself up with the other and really started driving it home, pummeling his ass with her strong, very developed Klingon leg , butt and pelvic muscles, her ridged cock becoming a brown blur plundering the small hairless ass of her boyfriend's best friend. His poor, abused asshole would look ridiculously stretched if Harry could see it. Almost unbelievable, but the half-Klingon engineer had trained it over the past couple years to accommodate an absurd amount of cock...

"Oh FUCK, I'm coming! Oh Harry, I'm gonna fill you up with my come! Fuck!" Torres grunted with animalistic desire. the bioconnectors that made the holocock feel just as real to her as it does to Harry pushed her over the edge, sensing the contractions in her pelvic muscles and using them to trigger the cum spurts out of her cock and deep into Harry's bowels. Another thing she'd been modifying and experimenting with was her come. At first, it was just a pink variation of Harry's, but she'd modified it over time. It was still pink, but she'd varied the texture, taste, and especially the amount. As she shot wad after sizable wad into his intestines, Harry remembered the first time she came in his mouth with her new cum amount. She'd outdone herself and he swore he'd drunk a quart of cum by the time she'd finished cumming. He remembered being disgusted with himself when he went to have dinner that night and realized he wasn't hungry since he'd already consumed almost a gallon of her thick, viscous cum that day... Now all he could think about was how long he'd be shitting Klingon cum diarrhea (another Torres engineering feat, he was sure)... but his thoughts were cut short when he realized Tom was really fucking his face hard now, and would be ready to cum again...

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Ungh!" With one last deep thrust, Torres pumped the last of her replicated jizz into the young ensign's asshole, "Mmm, that should keep you filled up for a while, my little cum repository!" she said as she slapped him on the ass.

"Oh God! This is it! I'm cumming!" Tom yelled as he actually pulled away, and out of Kim's mouth.

Torres quickly leaned back and pulled Harry with her so that they were both on their knees, Tom came forward, holding his cock tightly, "Open up!"

Torres grabbed Harry's jaw and he opened wide, sticking out his tongue, waiting for the cumshot. He wouldn't avoid tasting it this time, Tom was aiming it right on his tongue!

Tom held his cock tight, right over Harry's extended tongue and open mouth. Harry looked up at him and just as he looked back at Tom's cock, Tom groaned loudly and let the first string of hot cum fly- it shot right into Kim's mouth, to the back of his throat, and in a string along his tongue. Tom held his cock firmly in place and let the next load fly, this time, entirely on Kim's tongue.

"Oh yeah, fill his mouth, Tommy! Give him all of it!" Torres rasped, watching enraptured.

Tom shot load after load right onto Harry's tongue, making sure he tasted it this time. By the time he finished and the last few drops were slowly dripping from his cock, Kim's tongue was totally covered in white cum. Torres sucked the extra come off Harry's chin and stood up, bent over and slowly drooled the excess come into his mouth, staring into Harry's defeated eyes as she did so.

"Wait" she ordered, and got her holocamera, "I need a close-up of this!" She pointed it right at Harry's face and said, "OK, down the hatch, cocksucker!"

And with that order, Harry finally brought this most recent holoprogram in humiliation to an end by swallowing the mouthful of cum with his mouth still open so the camera could watch it go down, as he'd been taught so many time before.

"And... cut!" Torres turned off the holocamera. "Excellent performance, Harry! You're a natural! You're a star, baby! A natural born whore!"

"Wow, that was great, B'Elanna! When you told me about this, I didn't really believe you, but this was.. wow! I'll definitely have to try this program again, you really did a bang-up job on him!" Tom said as he got dressed, "Shit, I've got to get down to Yamina, I'll be late if I don't get going, thanks again!" And with that, he kissed Torres and said: "Exit."

Harry watched in pure horror as Lt. Tom Paris stepped through the exit and OUT OF THE HOLODECK!

"Wha-what- how?!" Harry began to stammer...

"Oh, yes, Harry, he's quite real! And he thinks YOU'RE the holoprogram! Sure, I could have probably convinced him to join us for real, but this seemed easier, it's fantasy... to him anyway, I figure it makes him more free, less guilt, and more likely to do whatever the fuck he wants, you know rape you like a real true bitch... after all, you're just a holoprogram! Well, better get dressed, I wouldn't want to be you when Seven finds you- you're an hour late for your shift! Very 'inefficient'!" And with that, she deactivated the holoprogram, her precious holomonstrosity of a dick disappeared and she left Harry sitting there in a pool of pink Klingon cum leaking out of his used and distended asshole, alone with only the hologrid and very very much confused.

END ACT 1

*****

ACT 2

"Captain, I'm detecting a Hirogen ship warping in at maximum speed," reported Tuvok.

Janeway spun to look at the viewscreen and at the approaching Hirogen ship. She stood up for a more dramatic camera angle, "Mr. Paris! Get us out of here- maximum warp!"

"Aye, captain, maximum warp!" Paris punched in the command.

The Voyager warped instantly away from the scene, the Hirogen pursuing closely.

"Urk!" Paris grabbed his throat and fell to the floor.

"Tom, what's the matter?" Janeway asked.

"I'm... turning into a catfish again!" Tom said and sank to the floor.

Janeway tapped her commbadge, "Medical emergency on the bridge!"

"Doctor here, " replied the Holodoctor, "I'll be right there!"

"Doctor, bring a fresh water fishbowl, too," Janeway added with a straight face.

"Excuse me?!"

"Just do it!" Janeway responded and cut the communication. She turned to Chakotay, "Chakotay, we cant afford to slow down. If I turn into a catfish again, you are to keep me in a fishbowl in my ready room and feed me chips and crackers."

"Crackers?" Chakotay was a little confused.

"Crushed, of course!" Janeway clarified.

"Er, don't worry Captain, if something were to happen to you, I'd do my best to get the ship home," Chakotay assured her, wondering about the mental stability of his captain.

"No, no, I will still be giving orders," Janeway continued, "I will use Morse code to communicate with you utilizing the pattern of my feces."

"Uh... " Chakotay didn't know how to respond. The Doctor walked onto the bridge and saw Paris.

"Oh, no, not again!" The Doctor sighed and put Tom the catfish in the fish tank.

"Chakotay, I'll be in my quarters," Janeway said on her way out, "I'm going to draw a bath and sit in the tub so that when I turn into a catfish I'll be able to breathe," she completed as she left.

Torres walked up to Chakotay, "Chakotay, this is ridiculous, she cant expect us to follow those orders!"

Chakotay spun and barked at Torres, "She's the Captain of this ship and she can command this ship from a fishbowl on top of her desk using fecal Morse code to communicate if she wants to!" Chakotay realized what he was saying and lowered his voice and looked down, massaging his temples, "I'm sorry... we've all been feeling the stress."

"Commander," Tuvok interrupted, "The Hirogen ship has pulled away."

Everyone looked at Tuvok, surprised.

"Just like that?" Chakotay asked.

"Yes." replied Tuvok.

"Oh." Chakotay said, "Someone should go tell the Captain."

"I'll do it," said the Doctor, holding Paris in a fishbowl, "I'm going that way anyway. It'll take me about a day to turn Paris back into his cheery simian self!"

"A day!?!" Torres ran up to accompany him to sickbay and keep an eye on her devolved boyfriend.

As the Doctor and Torres strode out, Chakotay sat down and almost laughed when he conjured the image of Janeway sitting naked, soaking in her tub, waiting to turn into a catfish again. Only, the image was as arousing as it was funny. He was looking forward to going on this diplomatic mission on Yasmina, it would give them some time alone... together.

*****

Chakotay and Marlin stood at the transporter pad waiting for Janeway to arrive. He was in full dress uniform for their meeting with the Yasmina, a civilization of people who might be able to assist them in this sector, perhaps even help them get home. Chakotay was amazed by how many times they ran into people like this. Seemed like almost once a week. They had already transported up a large supply of jalepenos (or the local equivalent) for Neelix's "Mexicano Night". Chakotay was happy he would be down planetside and would have to miss the latest culinary experiment of the annoying little Talaxian. He looked over at Lt. Farrely, the transporter operator. As much as he hated to admit it, he missed Seska. Chakotay and she would occasionally risk a quick fuck behind the transporter console while they were waiting for the rest of the landing party to show up. But now Seska was dead, Chakotay wondered when he'd find a piece of ass fine enough to replace her. The Captain was a hot-blooded woman, but so far they hadn't been able to develop much of a relationship yet.

"Ah, Commander, ready for action?" Janeway interrupted his thoughts as she came striding in in full dress uniform.

"Yes, Captain, we-" Chakotay stopped in mid-sentence when he saw Kes. She was wearing a clingy white thin dress that looked like no more than a slip. It barely covered her ass and her breasts were exposed. On her nipples were two gold nipple clamps joined by a thin gold chain that functioned as a leash for Janeway to lead Kes around by. The overall effect was... distracting, to say the least. Chakotay looked at Marlin who just shrugged and smirked back at him.

"Uh... Captain, I don't mean to second guess your judgment, but don't you think bringing her down on a diplomatic mission might not be a good idea?" Chakotay warned.

"Nonsense, Chakotay, she'll be useful in reading the negotiator's true intents," Janeway offered casually.

Chakotay looked at Kes. She was flushed a deep red and had her head bowed all the way down in either shame or humiliation or by obedience, Chakotay couldn't tell. Perhaps all three. He'd heard rumors about Janeway and Kes, but he'd never seen such a public display of humiliation from them until now. He wondered if Neelix had found out yet. With that news investigative show he'd started, he was amazing that no-one had told Neelix or he hadn't just stumbled upon it by sheer dumb luck. Chakotay remembered how Janeway had orchestrated the apparent "death" of Kes shortly after Seven arrived on board. Neelix had become obsessive of Kes after she'd dumped him and the only way to get him off her back was to put on a good show and make it seem like she was dead. Chakotay had thought then that it was Janeway's master plan, but seeing now Kes' obedient demeanor, he wasn't so sure it wasn't her idea to begin with...

"Don't worry," Janeway sighed, "I'll remove the clamps and cover her up when we're not in private for the sake of the negotiations.

Chakotay sighed in relief as they stepped up onto the platform.

"Energize," ordered Janeway.

Nothing happened.

"Lt. Farrely!" barked Chakotay, "The captain gave you an order!"

Lt. Farrely snapped out of his daze and stopped fantasizing about Janeway and Kes long enough to activate the transporter and beam the trio down to the coordinated transmitted by the Office of the Prime Minister of Yasmina. As soon as they had dematerialized, he raced off to the bathroom to masturbate feverishly.

*****

"The Land of Milk and Honey"

*****

Seven of Nine worked at one of the newly installed consoles in the center of the new Astrometrics Lab. Ensign Kim, in typically human fashion, was off taking care of some "personal" business. The only other person working in the lab was crewman Karen Wilson. Seven stopped working and regarded crewman Wilson. Seven found the dirty blonde woman efficient, especially for an ex-Maquis. She had heard others speak of crewman Wilson as a "cold fish". Seven didn't quite get the metaphor, but she did feel the woman had a disdain for most people, especially Seven. It didn't matter, of course, whether crewman Wilson "liked" Seven or not was irrelevant as long as she did her job capably, which she did.

Crewman Wilson felt Seven's stare on her and looked back at her. Seven was standing oddly, shifting her weight back and forth from foot to foot. Karen didn't care for Seven, the ex-Borg just wormed her way into Janeway's favor and thought she was hot shit. And she strutted around in her skin-tight catsuit, showing off her body, giving every guy who passed a cheap thrill. Granted, she had an incredible body, but she should show a little more modesty.

"Is something wrong?" Karen asked, noticing Seven was still shifting her weight and looked distracted.

"I... am fine," Seven realized she'd been staring and also realized she'd been shifting her weight in an unconscious effort to relieve pressure from her full bladder. Kes was down on the planet with the Captain and was not available for Seven's use. Of course, the Captain did say that that was the normal way of handling such needs, so...

"3 of 11," Seven spoke in her cold, authoritative tone.

Crewman Wilson realized Seven was addressing her with her Borg-style designation and turned around... and saw Seven strutting directly toward her, unzipping her catsuit as she did so, her bountiful breasts were already freed from confinement, literally springing forth from the silver skin-tight outfit.

"What-" Karen tried to speak, but couldn't think of anything to say. Seven was completely naked now and 2 steps away from her.

"Your services are required, " Seven stated.

"Wait-" Karen started, but Seven grabbed her by her short bob haircut and pulled back until Karen fell to her knees. By the time she thought to struggle, Seven had already straddled her face, her large pussy lips covering her mouth, her blonde curly pubic hair tickling the inside of Karen's nostrils. Seven's Borg-enhanced muscles held her head in place and her thighs squeezed on Karen's jaw forcing her mouth open. Karen was in shock, her struggles half-hearted because she still hadn't realized exactly what was going on. Did Seven expect her to give her oral sex? Did Borg drones have sex?

Suddenly a hot, acrid liquid shot into Karen's open mouth, snapping her instantly out of her daze. Seven was pissing in her mouth! She's using me as a human toilet! Karen thought to herself in sudden realization. Enraged, she started struggling with all her might, coughing up the urine, trying not to swallow it. Tasting it was not an option, it had already poured over her tongue and saturated her taste buds. With all her might, she tried to struggle free of Seven. She glared up at the built blonde Borg woman, her eyes filled with rage, her screams of protest muffled by Seven's labia and drowned in her strong dark yellow piss, now spilling out over her chin and staining her uniform.