Voyager Uncensored Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine had introduced them to her chingador earlier in the evening. His name was "Pinganto". Kes didn't like the way he was looking at her. When the others were appreciating the fine art and sculpture the Prime Minister had on display, Kes was busy keeping Pinganto from sniffing her crotch.

Now Pinganto was under the table, stickin his wet nose right in her crotch! She looked around and nobody else seemed to notice. Rather than make a big scene, she tried to surreptitiously shoo the chingador away with her foot under the table. Unfortunately, that just caused her to spread her legs wider giving Pinganto an opening to shove his head up fully into her crotch until his nose was right against her sopping wet, hairless cunt. Worse yet, his horn was rubbing against her clit as his rough tongue licked her labia.

Kes looked around, nervously trying not to show that she was getting cunnilingus from the Prime Minister's pet. Everyone seemed oblivious. She had no choice but to let Pinganto do as he wanted and hopefully he'd leave her alone.

Janeway chatted with Chakotay as she watched Jasmine and Marlin get involved in a conversation. She was pretty sure the two were hitting it off quite well, obviously flirting. She heard Kes make a soft moan and looked over at her. Her eyes were closed and she looked flushed and almost in pain. She put a hand on her shoulder and Kes' eyes snapped open and she looked over at Janeway.

Kes tried to cover, she picked up her glass of Janeway's piss again and continued drinking it, trying not to squirm too much. Swallowing it down, she smiled and moaned, "MMMmmmm...."

Janeway smiled and turned back to her conversation with Chakotay. Kes immediately bucked and felt an orgasm building uncontrollably in her loins. Despite her shame and disgust at being licked at by this alien animal, her filthy little cunt didn't discriminate. She grabbed the tablecloth and held on as she shuddered in ecstasy, her female cum squirting from her pussy to be lapped up by Jasmine's pet.

Moments later, she came back to her senses and looked around, groggily. It took a few seconds for her vision to clear as the blood drained from her head.

Janeway was still talking to Chakotay and Jasmine and Marlin were sitting very close. She saw Jasmine take Marlin's hand and guide it under the table to her lap! A look of surprise flashed across Marlin's face, followed by a look that couldn't be mistaken for anything but raw animal lust. Kes had a feeling it was going to be an eventful night.

*****

"Anger Management"

*****

Tuvok worked at his console on the bridge, quietly and efficiently monitoring every ship security system and reviewing the sensor information for any possible threats. All seemed within safety protocol standard.

Unfortunately, his security net did not detect the approach of Neelix.

"Hello, Mr. Vulcan!" Neelix said as he strode out of the turbolift and over to Tuvok.

Tuvok clenched his jaw tightly and looked straight ahead for a second before turning to Neelix, "Yes, Mr. Neelix, what is it now?"

"Well, I decided that since you were so busy that you didn't get to have any Mexicano tonight, I programmed it into your food replicator in your room!" Neelix announced cheerily.

"You... and what of my other food programs?" Tuvok asked, not sure if he wanted the answer.

"Oh, I deleted them, no room in the... memory?" Neelix searched for the right technical word, "Or whatever it's called. Anyway, when Mexicano week is over, you can get the old food programs back from the standard database!"

Tuvok's teeth gritted almost audibly as he replied, "Those recipes were not IN the standard database, I had to manually enter them myself and gradually tweak them over the course of the last 4 years..."

"Oh..." Neelix's brow furrowed and his "fur" (or whatever that was on his head) bristled, "Well, I'm sure I can recreate them for you, and give them my own special flare- after all, you must be tired of eating that bland old Vulcan food for 4 years!"

Tuvok completely lost it. Vulcans had a history of being the coolest, calmest, most collected race of humanoids in the galaxy, excluding pon farr. But Vulcans had never encountered a Neelix before. They would have to create a new primal rage ceremony for the handling of Neelixes. Tuvok's hand shot out like lightning and gripped Neelix' throat with supertalaxian strength and lifted him effortlessly off the ground, "I... DO... NOT... THINK... SO.... MR... NEELIX!!!" Tuvok growled as he crushed the annoying Talaxian's spinal column between his powerful fingers. He let Neelix go and he dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Or jalapenos, whatever those were.

Suddenly, the exit to the holodeck opened and Tasha walked in.

"Sorry to barge in Tuvok, but- oh, what happened here?" Tasha asked, seeing Neelix on the floor, his head at an unnaturally odd angle to the rest of his body.

"A... simulation..." Tuvok tried to explain, regaining his composure.

"Simulation?" Tasha asked, a grin forming on his face.

"Yes, a program I developed over a year ago... " Tuvok explained in his normal, logical tones, "A prepared tactician can use the holodeck to enact any situation and be prepared for any contingency."

"So... don't tell me, " Tasha played along, "Neelix was... possessed by an evil aliens force and had taken over the ship and you had to shatter his spine to drive the evil out?"

"That is a distinct possibility, " Tuvok replied with a perfectly straight face and without missing a beat, "I presume, Lt., that you came here for a reason?"

"Oh!" Tasha remembered, "Yes, Torres has punched out ensign Carrey."

"Again?" Tuvok asked.

"Again, " Tasha continued, "I think she's frustrated."

"Frustrated?"

"You know... with Tom still being a... a catfish... and Seven has Kim busy in Astrometric and won't let him even take a break."

"I see," Tuvok nodded, "How is ensign Carrey?"

"Out cold, " Tasha replied, "he's in the sickbay, the Doctor says he'll be fine after some minor reconstructive surgery.

Tuvok nodded slightly and walked up to the computer panel, "Computer, locate Lieutenant B'Ellana Torres."

The computer chirped and a millisecond later replied, "Lt. Torres is in holodeck 3."

"That's just next door, should we just-" Tasha began.

"No, in her enraged state she could be quite dangerous," he cautioned her.

"I'll call for backup," Tasha said as she was about to hit her commbadge.

"That will not be necessary," Tuvok told her, "Send Mr. Neelix. He has been wanting to be a security guard. I think this will be an appropriate time to take him up on his offer."

"But, Tuvok, won't she... I mean... cream him?" Tasha asked, not believing Tuvok would be so... irritated with Neelix that he'd send him to a certain pummeling.

"Of course not, Lt, " Tuvok explained, "in her aroused condition, it is best to send someone who is... 'a people person'. She is familiar with him and he should be able to calm her down and get her to come along quietly. All personnel have their unique talents and are strategically best suited for specific special conditions."

"Of course, you're right, " Tasha nodded her head in understanding, "I'll go get him."

Tasha left the holodeck. Tuvok looked down at the corpse of Neelix and almost smiled. Almost.

*****

"All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go"

*****

Late that evening, back on Yasmina, Janeway was putting the finishing touches on Kes' bondage straps. She had Kes on her knees on the floor, leaned all the way forward at the waist so that her face was resting on the floor sideways. Her arms were strapped to her sides, pointing straight back. Her ankles were cuffed together. The resulting position was one of unmistakable submission. Her ass stuck straight up in the air, her back inclined up at a 45 degree angle. She was completely naked.

"There we go," Janeway stood up and appraised her work, "all tied up and nowhere to go!" Janeway chuckled.

Kes looked up at her Captain and Mistress. She was wearing a flowing, red dress that was very thin material and, under the right light, fairly translucent. She could see the outline of her body, her round ass... her pelvis and bush... Kes started to get wet all over again.

Just then, the door signal chimed. Janeway walked over and hit the open button. Chakotay stepped in adjusting his tie with more than a little frustration.

"How is it that, all the way on the other side of the Galaxy, they've invented the same cursed tradition of tying a damned knot around your-" he stopped short as he saw Kes' dildo-stuffed asshole staring up at him, "um... hello, Kes."

"Hi... Commander," Kes meekly replied.

"Here, let me help you with that," Janeway offered, "I'm pretty good with knots."

"So I see," Chakotay acknowledged.

As Janeway did Chakotay's tie, she spoke to Kes, "alright, bitch, Chakotay and I are going to hit the downtown strip and do some clubbing, experience the nightlife that I hear is so wild, here. You're going to stay right here, just like that, like a good little bitch and wait for us. When we get back, we'll play with you and I'll give you that feeding I promised you before."

Chakotay heard Kes groan softly and looked down to see moisture running down Kes' puffy, swollen labia. He couldn't believe it, she really loved being Janeway's bitch! Janeway roughly pushed his head back to looking foward and finished the tie.

"There, see?" she patted Chakotay on the ass and sent him out the door, "Go see if the shuttle is ready for us, I'll be right down."

As Chakotay left, Janeway knelt down beside Kes and produced from her bag what looked like some kind of harness, like a horse's bridle. Suddenly, Janeway roughly yanked the large dildo out of Kes' butt, making an obscenely wet "pop" sound. Kes gasped and could feel her sphincter was stil dilated, she could feel the cool night breeze from the open window blowing into her gaping asshole.

Kes watched as Janeway quickly and expertly attached the soiled, thick dildo and attached it to the bridle. Before she could object, Janeway grabbed Kes' hair, pulled up her head, forcing her mouth open, and shoved the soiled dildo into her mouth! She could taste her own shit juices on the massive, veiny fake cock, still warm from being deep in her bowels for the entire day.

Janeway slowly worked the dildo deeper and deeper down Kes' throat, pleased to see a nice brown slime coating building on the little bitch's lips. Kes choked and gagged a little here and there but Janeway kept patiently, insistently forcing it in until the bridle rested against her face. She buckled the straps securely around the back of Kes' head and let her head drop back down to the ground.

Standing up, Janeway picked up her riding crop and walked around Kes. Kes could only see her stilletto black patent leather thigh-high boots from her perspective. Janeway slapped Kes' exposed ass with the riding crop sharply, making Kes jump.

"Very nice, bitch," Janeway hissed as she began to slide the riding crop into Kes' still gaping rectum, "I'll be back for this later tonight... in the mean time, try not to be a bad girl or I'll have to punish you!"

With that, Janeway withdrew the riding crop, gave Kes another smack on the ass and walked out.

Kes lay there wondering how long they would be gone and what the Hell she was going to do all night. She didn't have to wonder long, though...

*****

"Gang Bang", Part I

*****

"Computer!" Neelix barked with the most authoritative voice he could muster.

The computer calmly chirped in response.

"Special Tactical Security Operative 4th class Neelix requesting emergency security override of this holodeck, immediately!" Neelix spat.

"Unable to comply, please state proper security override code." bleeped the computer.

"Oh, yes, er..." Neelix looked at his hand where he'd scribbled the code and read it slowly and methodically, "One nine four F Z fifty seven oh four alpha twelve Charlie."

"Affirmative." replied the computer and the Holodeck doors opened. Neelix, in his brand new beige security outfit, strode in with confidence to find Torres.

*****

"Doggystyle, Part I"

*****

Two hours had passed and Kes had begun to go stir crazy. Her throat had accustomed itself to the girth of the large dildo violating its depths, while her asshole had eventually closed back up, returning to it's original tightness. The muscle tone of her ass was something she was quite proud of, actually. Janeway had always praised her on how tight her ass was, no matter how much abuse it had taken.

But now Kes had started to get panicky and she began struggling with her bonds, trying to, at least, loosen them. She shuddered to think what would happen if Janeway came back and found she had gotten out of them, but she was going to go nuts if she had to lay here bent over for the rest of the night.

Suddenly, she heard the door slide open and she instantly stopped struggling. The nightlife must not have been all that wild if they were back already! What were they going to do to her now? What kinds of kinky things did Janeway have planned for her? Her pussy quivered just trying to imagine it.

She waited but nobody said anything. She didn't even hear them come in. Had the door malfunctioned? She was face down on the other side of the bed and had no way of seeing the door. She thought she heard some heavy breathing... maybe Chakotay and Janeway were already going at it?

She waited longer and the suspense was killing her. Her heart pounded so hard she could feel it pressing against her ribs, her vision began to get fuzzy and she felt light headed. Whatever they were going to do to her, she wished they would just do it and stop teasing her! The anticipation was more than she could take!

Then, to her shock, she felt a warm, wet sensation on her cunt... and a familiar one! She turned her head as best she could and looked back to see Pinganto licking her pussy! His horn was rubbing against her asshole in this position as he slobbered all over her cunt.

Kes groaned in desperation, humilation and, she had to admit, passion. It had felt so good to get release at dinner... maybe it wasn't so bad... at least she'd have something to occupy her until-

Just then, Pinganto got up on his hind legs and put his two large middle paws on her asscheeks, spreading them oscenely and his two front paws on her back, resting his weight on them and holding her down. She felt his cock clumsily jabbing at her pussy.


She began to panic, getting licked by this alien creature was one thing, but to be FUCKED by it?! That was more than even she could handle. She began to scream (as it were, she couldn't really scream with ten inches of fake cock down her throat) and tried to wriggle away from the chingador. But resistance was useless, he was too heavy and too strong. She was going to get fucked by this animal and there was nothing she could do but try to enjoy it.

As she felt it's weighty cock flop around all over her pussy and ass clumsily trying to find an opening, she realized she was dripping wet. She was so worked up from the events of the day that she probably would enjoy it.

"God, I'm such a filthy bitch," she thought as she felt his penis finally settle at the opening to her cunt. She welcomed the feeling of a real, live cock inside her. Wait, no, he had it at her ass...! No, wait...

"Oh fuck!" she thought as she remembered... chingadors have redundant sexual organs! Pinganto's TWO cocks were probing her nether regions, trying to violate her... in her cunt AND her ass at the same time!

She let out an animalistic groan as she came to this realization, at the precise moment Pinganto found his mark and plunged BOTH of his massive animal cocks into her at the same time! He rammed her asshole and cunt savagely, plunging his twin pricks to their full depth with every thrust!

As Kes let the feral passion overcome her, driving her into an almost unthinking, bestial lust, some distant, objective, innocent part of her mind that still hid away somewhere deep in her psyche realized that this was her first real sexual intercourse... her first real cock in either hole... and it was with an animal! This realization drove her over the edge and as she felt the first hot twin jets of animal cum shooting into the depths of her womb and bowels, she screamed through the most intense, primal orgasm of her life.

Then, Pinganto started all over again. Chingadors usually had to mate several times in a row to ensure pregnancy. And Pingador was going to make sure he impregnated this bitch!

*****

"Gang Bang", Part II

*****

Torres looked on at the approaching rape gang of Klingons and Naussicans, all heaving and sweating. The adrenaline and testosterone pumping through their veins... and organs... was palpable. Torres had a scratch on her face and half her work tunic was torn off already.

"All right, you fuckers, enough foreplay, do your worst!" She growled savagely, "Come on!"

The naked Klingons and Naussicans, none endowed with less than 12 inches, began to advance, drooling and growling. Torres was about to get the gang-raping of her life. It was her favorite stress-release program when no-one else was around to relieve her. Kim was lucky she was going to get appeased this way and not via his ass.

"Freeze!" Neelix shouted, pointing a small cracker-sized phaser at the nearest Klingon.

"What the-?" Torres spun to see Neelix.

"My god! The Holodeck's malfunctioned!" Neelix cried, "don't worry, Torres, I'll protect you!"

"What the HELL are you doing in here?" Torres screamed.

"Tuvok ordered me to come get you, something about punching out Ensign Carrey?" Neelix said, waving his mini-phaser around belligerently, not realizing it was only a stun phaser with about enough power to give a medium-sized cat a short nap, "I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding, but nevertheless, Tuvok would like to see you."

"ARRGGGGGH!!!" Torres screamed and stormed out of the holodeck.

Neelix watched her leave and turned back around, waving the phaser at the group of would-be rapists, "Ok, you bunch, you're going back to the hologrid as soon as I contact-oomph!"

Neelix had backed into something big. And hard. And sweaty. He slowly turned around to see a seven-foot tall Klingon breathing a hot foul stench in his face.

"Er, hello there... Mr. Klingon!" Neelix smiled nervously and raised his phaser, only to have it snatched from his hand and crushed like a walnut.

"Oh my... uh... " Neelix backed up into a 8 foot tall Naussican. He looked around and realized he was surrounded. The lead, and most well hung Klingon advanced, stroking himself.

"Oh, my... uh, that's a rather large uh... tool... you have there-" Neelix noted.

Suddenly Neelix began to flail madly in an attempt to get out, but he was grabbed and pinned down effortlessly, "Computer!" he cried in desperation, "End program!!!"

"Unable to comply, " responded the computer, "please state proper security override code."

And Neelix would have done just that. If his mouth hadn't been full of Naussican man meat. But at least that muffled his screams of agony when the Klingon impaled him from the other end making him resemble very much a pig on a spit over a campfire.

END EPISODE 3

To be continued in EPISODE 4!