Voyager Uncensored Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still, " Seven admonished her, "you are not doing this correctly..." Seven, with minimal visible effort, set her stance to effectively resist Karen's struggling.

Karen realized she couldn't stop Seven and resigned herself to cooperating. If she tried to fight back, she'd just end up getting hurt. She looked up into Seven's eyes and tried to resist with her glare if not with the rest of her body; she'd report this to the Captain as sh\oon as she got free. But as she sat there, drinking down this incredible woman's golden urine, she realized it was Seven whose glare was burning into her. Her deep blue doe eyes bore down on Karen, dominating her. Despite herself, Karen found herself swallowing willingly, her hands drifted down to her crotch, which was radiating heat. Karen looked deep into Seven's eyes as her tongue played in the stream of the bigger woman's piss. The taste of Seven's liquid waste burned itself into her memory forever as the golden nectar cascaded over her slithering tongue.

Seven continued to piss and noticed Karen had ceased struggling. Resistance was, of course, futile. Suddenly, when Karen's tongue flickered across Seven's clit, Seven shuddered, her eyelids flickered and her lips parted, letting slip the slightest of sighs.

Karen picked up on Seven's reaction and started purposely flicking her piss-drenched tongue across Seven's rapidly engorging clitoris. Seven began to moan, gyrating her hips subtly, all the while still releasing a torrent of liquid gold down Karen's throat. Karen couldn't resist anymore and slipped her right hand into her pants and started feverishly fingering her own sopping wet cunt. With her other hand, she grabbed Seven's ass cheek and held on for dear life as Seven gyrated on her face, delighting in Karen's impromptu cunnilingus. Seven was not visibly breathing heavier, her eyes still locked on Karen's. Karen's cries of protest had now turned to moans of pleasure and perversion. Seven dropped her other hand and grabbed Karen's head, and started riding her tongue. As her piss stream continued unabated, her gyrations became more forceful, her breathing more rapid and shallow... her gasps turned to mewling moans and groans, her brow furrowed. Karen, for her part, tried to keep up with the complex task of frigging her own clit, tonguing Seven, and swallowing her nasty urine.

Suddenly, Seven threw her head back and tightened every muscle in her body. Karen stuck her tongue in Seven's cunt and extended it as far as she could, opening her mouth all the way, ready to let Seven's mix of cum and piss fill her mouth. Seven jerked repeatedly, releasing an almost painful sounding grunt each time she squirted her orgasm juice and the last of the contents of her bladder over the other woman's tongue and into her waiting, eager mouth. Karen, herself, let the cum and piss store up, savored the taste, and as she swallowed in large gulps, came hard herself, both her hands now flying over her clit and in her cunt. Her orgasmic spasms shaking excess piss off of her over Seven's legs and the floor, her grunts of pleasure vibrating Seven's cunt lips.

Finally, Seven looked back down and opened her eyes. She looked right into Karen's eyes, half-open and filled with lust and post-orgasmic glaze. Sweat coated Karen's brow and matted down the hair around her forehead. Seven released her hold on Karen's head and relaxed. Karen's tongue played over Seven's puffy pussy lips as her mouth slowly pulled off of the taller woman's mound. A film of sweat, cunt juice, saliva and urine coated Karen's mouth and Seven's pubis. The two body parts parted with a wet slick slimy sound, the mixture of bodily fluids having formed a seal between the two women. Karen's jaw was sore, her mouth having formed itself to fit Seven's mound. Her mouth hung open and saliva or sweat or piss or pussy juice spilled out, over her chin and onto her breasts, bare now. Karen didn't remember exactly when she'd unzipped her uniform top, but it didn't matter much to her right then. She just leaned back against the wall and slumped, exhausted, covered in bodily fluids from both of the spent women.

"That was satisfactory, " Seven said, already zipping her catsuit back up. She looked over at 3 of 11, her hair a complete mess, her lipstick smeared, her mouth hanging open, drooling, her eyes half-open and glazed, one hand still down her pants which were down around her hips, her pear-sized breasts exposed, nipples erect . A slight smile of contentment was visible on the woman's face, and Seven realized it was the first time she'd seen crewman Wilson without a frown.

"I will expect your tasks to be complete by the end of your duty shift, 3 of 11... " as Seven turned and walked out, Karen barely noticed, still lost in her post-orgasmic haze. As she sat there in a puddle of her own juices, the events playing over again in her mind, her hand, almost with a mind of its own, started stroking her engorged pussy again.

"Karen...? came a voice from somewhere beyond Karen's eyelids. She opened her eyes wider and tried to focus on Harry Kim's face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, with genuine concern. He looked more closely at the disheveled woman, Karen "cold fish" Wilson as Paris called her... she reeked of pis and sex and had curly blonde pubic hairs stuck to her cheeks and chin, and one was hanging out of her mouth, "Karen?"

Karen, in response, simply smiled and flexed her hands down between her thighs and moaned softly, closing her eyes and drifting off back to the land of cunt-cream milk and bitter-piss honey between Seven of Nine's legs...

END ACT 2

*****

"Dinnertime"

*****

ACT 3

Chakotay and Marlin walked toward the entrance to the main hall of the Yasminan Palatial Estates, taking in the beauty and grandeur of the arches and columns. Chakotay always found it amazing how civilizations on complete opposite sides of the Galaxy could, by sheer chance, come up with the same exact architectural styles... and technology... and doors... and pets... and arms, legs, and, well, just about everything except facial features... Chakotay stopped when he realized Janeway and Kes had fallen behind. Janeway had stopped and was grasping Kes' leash with one hand and Kes' head by her hair with the other hand.

"You stupid bitch!" Janeway was admonishing the scantily clad girl, "Didn't I give you explicit dressing instructions?"

"Yes, Mistress... I-" Kes began apologetically.

"Really?" Janeway dropped the hand holding the leash between Kes' legs and started massaging her crotch, already moist with excitement from being publicly humiliated like this, "Then why are you wearing panties?"

"Unhhh..." Kes moaned in response.

"You little slut... you're sopping wet!" Janeway rasped in Kes' ear, lips almost touching her alien earlobe.

Chakotay looked around nervously, hoping the Yasmina respresentatives wouldn't pick just this moment to arrive. Marlin, for her part, was simply grinning sadistically.

"Take them off. Now." Janeway ordered.

Kes obeyed and began to remove them.

"No, wait," Janeway stopped her.

Kes breathed a sigh of relief, realizing Janeway was just testing her.

"Piss them first," Janeway matter-of-factly instructed her.

"Wha... wha-" Kes stammered, not believing her exotic, alien ears.

Janeway sighed in exasperation, "I said: PISS in them!"

"But... in front-" Kes began and was cut off by a slap to the face. It wasn't meant to injure her, it stung just enough to remind her of her place.

Chakotay and Marlin exchanged glances, wondering if they should step in. Of course, neither of them had the balls to contradict the Captain.

Janeway didn't have to say another word. She just glared at Kes. The young Ocampan surrendered to her fate, bowed her head, and, after a brief pause, began to piss all in her skimpy white silk panties, the acrid, dark-yellow piss staining them and running all down her legs.

Kes' lower lip quivered and she began to weep softly at the humiliation of releasing the contents of her bladder all over herself in front of her fellow crewmates. But she could not deny the rush of blood to her shaven cunt. As much as she was ashamed by it, severe humiliation and the hands of her Captain excited her like nothing else.

Janeway smiled proudly and patted Kes on the head as the torrent of piss trickled to a stop. Marlin calmly side-stepped the pool of urine growing at the humiliated girl's feet.

"Good girl," Janeway assured her, "that wasn't too bad, now, was it?"

Kes looked up at her with tear-filled eyes and meekly shook her head "no".

"Good," Janeway stood back, "now take those fucking panties off, you fucking little CUNT!!!"

Everyone jumped at the sudden anger in Janeway's voice and Kes hurriedly removed the piss-soaked panties, saturated with her own juices.

"Those panties better not be the *only* thing holding your dildo in. Remember what happens if it falls out," Janeway warned, "Hmm... now where can we put these panties? Oh yes, in your mouth, of course. Come on."

Kes hesitated for a second and Janeway slapped her on the ass roughly. Kes put the dripping panties in her mouth fully and flushed beet red.

"Good, " Janeway said approvingly and kissed Kes full on the lips, pressing firmly to make Kes squish the soaked panties in her mouth like a sponge, forcing her to drink some of her own piss. Janeway turned back to Chakotay and said, "alright, then, we're all set."

"Uh... Captain?" Chakotay said as he pointed at Kes.

Janeway looked confused and looked at Kes, "Oh yes," Janeway said as she removed the nipple clamps from Kes' red nipples, pulled her dress back over the blushing Ocampa's small breasts, and put the leash on her belt, "there. Now we're set." Janeway led the way into the main receiving chamber, Kes was right behind her, head bowed low.

Chakotay sighed and turned with Marlin to follow them, wondering to himself how Kes was supposed to tell them what the negotiators were thinking when her mouth was stuffed with soaking wet silk panties.

"Ah, greetings, Captain Janeway, I am Prime Minister Jasmine," said a tall, statuesque red haired woman in long-flowing robes as she walked up to the away team.

"I am Captain Katherine Janeway," Janeway said with a professional manner as if the hand she the Prime Minister was shaking hadn't been between Kes' thighs just thirty seconds before, "and this is Commander Chakotay, my first officer, Lt. Marlin Orlando, a xenosociology specialist, and my bitch, Kes."

If Jasmine understood the meaning of Janeway's introduction of Kes, either it didn't show or she had no problem with the concept, "Excellent, " she said, "you've arrived just in time for our evening feast, I would be honored if you would join me at my table."

"Of course, " Janeway replied, "it would be our honor..."

Prime Minister Jasmine smiled and turned back towards the receiving chamber and towards the large dining hall. Janeway and the away team followed close behind, Kes, who was having a little difficulty walking straight struggled to keep up.

*****

"Mexicano Night"

*****

Neelix picked up the plate of soft tacos and brought it over to Seven's table.

"I must say, Seven, you really seem to have taken to this whole 'eating' thing rather well!" he said as he placed her fourth serving of Mexicano Surprise on her table.

"Yes," Seven said through a mouthful of beef, cheese, onion, peppers and corn, "I had a rather relieving experience this morning and I find I am quite hungry now."

"Well, excellent," Neelix beamed with pride, happy to see he was such a great tutor AND cook, "If only Mr. Vulcan would share your appreciation of fine cuisine!"

Tuvok looked up from the spectacle of Seven chugging down her 5th soft taco. He had no idea where she was storing it all, especially considering the fact that she already "assimilated" 4 "Borg Burritos". Surely she couldn't hide her bulging stomach with such a tight uniform.

"Mr. Neelix," Tuvok spoke flatly, "I am not quite as confident as others seem to be in the safety of your culinary products. Most especially so In light of the incident last month when half the crew had... 'the runs'."

"Oh, no," Neelix retorted, "I am still convinced that was an alien virus that attacked the ship! That never would have happened if you let me be a security officer-"

"I am certain-" Tuvok attempted to interject.

"I'm like a Regalian Nightstalker," Neelix continued unfettered, "I keep my eyes peeled for that sort of thing- I have a sense for danger, you know! And I'm a people person! Perhaps if you had tighter security-"

"MISTER Neelix-" Tuvok began to raise his voice, but caught himself, "I... hardly believe..." Tuvok took a deep breath, "I will attempt to enact tighter measures. I assure you, I will not be caught unawares by this... 'virus' again..." With that, Tuvok got up and with a notably tense gait, strode out of the Dining hall.

"I think he needs some fiber," Neelix said.

"Fiber?" Seven mumbled through a mouth-full of taco.

"Oh, yes, it's a kind of laxative, I guess, well, it more of bulks and softens stools-" Neelix began.

"Is this 'fiber' an edible substance?" Seven inquired.

"Oh, yes, but-"

"You will bring me some 'fiber'," Seven said, "a large quantity."

"Well, you don't actually... er... it's not..." Neelix fumbled to explain, "Well, I was going to bring you some of my chili next..."

"Yes, bring them both, I am still unsatisfied, " Seven said after finishing the last soft taco, then drained the last drop of her drink, "and I will require more of this... 'prune juice'..."

"O... kay, then, I'll be right back!" Neelix chirped as he walked away and whispered to himself, "I'm glad I made extra!"

*****

"Table Manners"

*****

Later that night, on Yasmina, the Captain and crew were enjoying their dinner with Prime Minister Jasmine and her staff.

They were enjoying their meals, exotic yet delicious delicacies from all over the Delta Quadrant. Yasmina was considered to have the third-best cuisine in all of the Delta Quadrant, if not the entire Galaxy. Everyone relished in the once-in-a-lifetime feast.

Everyone except Kes, that is, whose mouth was still stuffed with her own panties. She had drunk the last of her piss from them over an hour ago, but she couldn't eat without taking them out in front of everyone. Her plate of Larusha Terlik on Huma Bread sauteed in Broxian Nectar sat, tantilizing yet untouched, in front of her.

"Kes?" Jasmine asked the Ocampan, "do you not like your meal?" She seemed genuinely concerned, and possibly a little offended, "I could have the chefs prepare something more to your liking...?"

Kes couldn't respond, she could only look down and blush deeply.

Jasmine found this quite rude and turned to Janeway, "well, is the girl MUTE?"

Janeway replied, "No, of course not, Madame Minister," she turned to Kes, "Kes, answer the woman..."

Kes looked at her, surprised. She managed to mumble something through the panties in her mouth, something along the lines of "Mrmphlgm..."

Janeway made a motion as if that explained everything and continued eating.

Jasmine shook her head in confusion, "What-" she began.

Janeway poured on the charm, "I'm sorry, Madame Minister, the fact of the matter is that Kes'... physiology is quite unique and she has a very... selective diet," at this, Janeway flashed a devilish grin, "I'll... feed her later tonight, myself."

Kes' blush got even deeper as her pussy quivered at the implication, she was instantly wet and worried about leaving a puddle of her juices on the chair.

Jasmine nodded cautiously, not sure what to make of the situation, but let it drop.

Just then, a waitress came out with their drinks. As she got around to pouring Kes' drink, Janeway stopped her by putting her hand over Kes' glass.

"Madame?" the waitress inquired.

Janeway reached into her bag and pulled out a large carafe full of yellow liquid. Kes, of course, recognized it instantly, even before the aroma hit her sensitive Ocampan nose. She had wondered why Janeway hadn't made her drink her piss this afternoon. She was saving it for a special occasion.

Jasmine saw the carafe and, after a brief puzzled look, seemed to realize what was going on, "ah, yes, the special diet, of course."

Janeway filled Kes' glass to the brim and stared at her. Kes looked around and saw that everyone, including the waitress was watching her, for some reason. Knowing what was expected of her, she lifted the heavy glass of her Captain's piss to her lips and began to drink it. It filtered through her panties, soaking them all over again, and poured down her throat. It was a familiar taste, at least. Everyone continued to watch as she finished the large glass and set it down, wiping her piss-wet lips with the fine, hand-crafted lace white napkin in her lap.

Jasmine was impressed, "yes, well she seems to enjoy THAT very much! What is it?"

Janeway ad-libbed, "ah, well, it's from my home planet, Earth... it's called 'lemonade'."

"'Lemonade'," Jasmine repeated, "Intriguing... I wonder, Captain if I may... I consider myself quite a conniseur of exotic delicacies from all over the Galaxy, yet I've never heard of this 'lemonade'... might I sample some, if Kes does not mind?"

Janeway grinned broadly, "But of course! Kes, you don't mind, do you?"

Kes, wide-eyed, stared at Janeway... surely she wasn't going to let the head of a planetary government drink her piss! Slowly, she realized that, yes, that's exactly what she was going to do. She distractedly shook her head that no, she didn't mind.

"Excellent!" Jasmine held up her glass to Janeway, who poured a good mouthful into it.

Chakotay shot Janeway an incredulous glare as Jasmine lifted the glass in the air, so that the light shone through it. She swirled it around, judging it's color. She lowered it to her nose and inhaled it's scent. A confused look came over her face. Kes and Chakotay thought, for sure, that the jig was up. This was going to be a diplomatic distaster that would be one for the record books.

But Jasmine continued evaluating the glass of Janeway's urine. She held it to her lips, then, in one quick motion, tilted her head back and dumped the entire amount into her mouth as if she were doing a shot. She leveled her head and slowly swished the piss from one side of her mouth to the other, tasting it fully. Her head cocked in contemplation. She swished it around faster, then stopped. Finally, she swallowed it all in one large gulp.

All eyes were on her as she sat there, considering what she had just drunk.

"Delicious!" she exclaimed, "I've never quite tasted anything like it!"

Chakotay was in shock, but Janeway and Marlin just smiled. Kes couldn't believe the alien Prime Minister actually LIKED it... perhaps her taste buds were different than... well, most people's!

"I'm glad you liked it, Madade Minister," Janeway diplomatically replied.

"Indeed! And call me Jasmine," she replied, "you, Captain, have given me quite a gift! It has been too long since I've tasted something new! Let us have a toast!"

Jasmine held her glass out to Janeway again and Janeway, this time, filled it to the brim. She held out the carafe to Marlin, who politely held out her glass and accepted a filling of Janeway's piss. Janeway offered it to Chakotay, who passed and picked up his glass of water, instead. Janeway turned to Kes and filled her glass back to the brim without asking, emptying the carafe at last.

Janeway picks up her own glass of Rhulien Wine and Jasmine makes a toast.

"To new experiences!" She declares.

"Here, here!" Janeway nods as they clink glasses. Janeways watches in delight as Jasmine, Marlin and Kes all chugs down her nasty piss.

As Kes is drinking her glassful of piss, she feels something wet and rough between her legs! She jerks in surprise and almost spills her drink. She looks down and sees it's Jasmine's pet chingador, an exotic alien creature about the size of a Earth dog. Chingadors have long snouts, a rounded horn on their head, six legs and two sets of sex organs (the females always give birth to twins - one from each vagina).