Voyeuristic Pleasure

Story Info
The date takes a turn for the best.
1.1k words
3.37
54.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met an old girlfriend for a drink on a Thursday night after work; the night wasn't that great, maybe we chose the wrong day to meet?

At the bar we had a few drinks, but there was no atmosphere, the music wasn't that great plus not that many people were there, even her company was not enough to excite me.

After finishing our Long Island Iced Tea jug we decided to walk around Leicester Square before deciding to go watch a movie and call it a night. Maybe I was a little too high off the drinks because she suggested we watch "Bridget Jones Diary", I didn't object.

I paid for the cinema since she bought all the drinks at the bar and we went in to watch the film, going right to the back of the cinema. There was another couple sitting one seat away, I glanced at the lady and she looked pretty good although I couldn't see her body her hair was really curly.

Throughout the film my date was sending off the wrong vibes, why I thought? She didn't want to cuddle during the movie and after watching a little of the film I got a little depressed. I just sat back, relaxed then dozed off for a while.

During my dozing off I was awaken to see the couple next to me getting it on. I thought, "no this can't be happening" still in my sleepy state I shook myself out and was greeted by the girl one seat away giving her boyfriend/date/lover an amazing blow job.

The seat next to mine was shaking plus all the seats in front. No one sitting in the row of seats in front turned around but I could clearly see her curly head bopping up and down furiously on her boyfriends cock.

I watched because this with much excitement as this was much better than the film.

My date continued to watch the movie but glanced over from time to time and her eyes did light up.

Believe me that girl was skilled, I've had my cock sucked many times and enjoyed it but this girl seemed like she was born to suck cock. Her head bopped up and down, sometimes slow, sometimes faster, the guy loved every second.

His eyes were closed but his hand was fondling his girls butt, maybe fingering her, I don't know, it was quite dark but there were lots of movement in that area and lots of squishing noises.

***

Two versions of the stories ending, here is the 1st

I had lost all interest in my date and with this sex act going on in front of me, just fuelled my large appetite for sex and a raging hard on concealed within my boxers.

I reached over and fondled the girls ass, she continued to suck that cock as if it were a long lollipop, taking it all in, long and slow, then moving down frantic at times. I just imagined it was my cock.

I didn't startle her, when my hand rubbed her ass, I even touched the guys arm accidentally, his eyes immediately opened once he felt me but instead of telling me to "fuck off" he greeted me with a smile and motioned for me to sit in the spare seat next to his lady.

I didn't hesitate and although my date was good looking, she wasn't my girlfriend and thought fuck it. In one quick motion I sat in the empty seat next to me and my date looked at me and shook her head, but I didn't care.

The girl next to me took one long stroke up of her guys cock before reaching around and pulling my flies down exposing my already engorged cock. She started sucking the head and I immediately froze as sensations hard to explain ran through my head, this girl had a pierced tongue, she licked and sucked and massaged my balls, it felt so wonderful I got entrapped in the feeling.

Meanwhile my date had left, I am sure there wasn't too much of the film left but this unknown lady kept going at my cock, it felt breath taking, her boyfriend just kept sliding his fingers in and I could hear her juices loud and clear.

She continued now at more of a quicker pace and it weren't long before I screamed out loud and came violently, at the same time I felt her lower body shake plus all the other seats around as she came on her boyfriend's hand.

The film was just about finishing, I opened my eyes and had to quickly cover up before the lights went on, we stayed still then the guy whispered in my ear "You're coming with us and were going to have much more fun!!!!"

To be continued...

*** 2nd ending

I hoped what was going on in front of my eyes would hopefully ease my date into a more of a fun time. I reached over and kissed her and started to slowly rub my hand up and down her body.

She warmed to my advances and was soon too consumed with me to worry about the film. Her hand quickly reached for the bulge in my pants, and she started to fondle my cock whilst my hands were fondling her breasts.

She reached into my trousers, past my boxers and started to wank my cock before she reached over undid the belt and let my cock spring to attention.

Ah it felt good, her warm hand massaging my balls and running up and down my long shaft. Her head bowed and soft lips greeted the tip of my cock and tongue, this was getting very intense, the couple going at it plus my girlfriend sucking my cock gently it sent sensations through my spine.

She continued massaging my cock and giving me a wonderful blowjob, I parted her legs a little and slid my hand up her dress, parting her already wet thong to the side and rubbing hard on her stuck out clit. Immediately she moaned out a muffled groan and drenched my hand.

I kept fingering her hot wet pussy and she kept going at my cock with force before we both couldn't take any more and both came again. Awaking from our escapade in the cinema on leaving we winked at the other couple, little did I know my girlfriend exchanged numbers with the other female giving her boyfriend a blow job and she had a surprise in store for me but that is left for another story...

How did you like it? Which ending did you prefer?