All Comments on 'WACFYM Ch. 04 Pt. 02'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comparisons with talkman

I love the stories you and talkman write but i have to say i enjoy yours more. You take the time to let us really get to know who the guys are and how much they love there significant others.

what's the point of posting these in the reluctance category if there wives are just ugly and they don't love them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loathsome women and weak men

Another tale about loathsome women and a weak man. It might as well be in the mind control section for as little backbone as the males show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Talkman and Seducedhylas

I think Talkman does a good job showing the love the man has for his significant other as well though. And the wives aren't ugly in his stories, he just makes so once the seductresses compare themselves to the wives that the wives are proven obsolete.

Plus, Talkman has yet to to a story where it is a family man with kids, while that is something seducedhylas does all the time. It's easier to portray love and devotion when all you have to do is write about him playing with his kids.

Still, this is yet another great addition to the seducedHylas library. With there were more authors in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so what does

w.a.c.f.y.m mean?

seducedHylasseducedHylasalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Oh dear

I'd forgotten what commentators could be like since I've been away. I'd like to say that different authors have different styles and nuances to their fantasies. Its the same with readers and their preferences.

TheTalkman has written some great stories and The Trip is a brilliant example of fiction in this genre, a favourite of mine and the story that inspired me to start writing again.

I suppose comparisons may be inevitable but surely different points of view benefit all of us. When I'm looking for a story I'm looking for something that adds something new to my head (if that makes sense?).

Please just offer your opinion on my work, all contributions to our particular niche are very welcome.

Hy

seducedHylasseducedHylasalmost 13 years agoAuthor
WACFYM

wacfym means 'we are coming for your men'. All women in the secret society get it tattooed on them when they join.

Ta

xAwesomexxAwesomexalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful story, as usual. Glad to see you're back to writing stories!

kuellarkuellaralmost 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Great story, as always - I think you did a great job of giving the characters depth, which only enhances the impact of the eventual seduction. Well-written and well-paced too, I thought.

Fantastic work, it's always nice to see a new story from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An amazing return to form

It doesn't get much better than this, nasty and erotic!

Sooo glad your writing fresh stuff man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just some constructive criticism!

Hi, I really enjoyed your stories - they are fun to read, for both men and women! But just a quick point - all of your bad girls seem to have humongous breasts and are shaved, which is part of the fascination for these men, whereas the wives don't have these humongous boobs and are more 'au naturel' down there. To make it more real (although we are talking about fantasy), a lot of wives do have large breasts, and nowadays do shave a lot so I don't think you should concentrate so much on these superficial aspects too much - similarly not all men are so into such large large boobs (which you keep on emphasizing,) unless they have some kind of breast fetish!

yourjezebelyourjezebelover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Your favorite author on literotica. So I was very pleased to see you consider posting. You stopped for so long I thought you'd quit. I love these series and your way of writing. It has enough exposition, smut, and dialogue. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous