WACFYM Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was gorgeous and nubile, with tits that would make women envious and men's mouths water. She had a cute black bob and favoured glamorous make-up with false lashes, red lipstick and pencilled-on beauty spot. Her dress was slinky and short and Tina wondered just how long it would be before the 19 year old's dress was on the floor and she had one cock in her mouth and another sunk into her pussy.

No one else had observed them leave as George and Ginny had spontaneously decided to dance together. Tina's good mood dissipated a little as she watched the pair gaze into each other's eyes. It was clear to everybody how much in love they were. Despite her efforts, and his new found interest in other women's tits, it seemed his heart still belonged to Ginny.

Tina decided then and there that by the time the happy couple walked down the aisle she would have had George's cock and his cum inside her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George opened the door to his room. They'd booked separate rooms, obeying the tradition of the bride not seeing the groom before the wedding. He couldn't wait until tomorrow when Ginny would become his wife.

He went to flick on the light switch but it was already on. That was when he noticed Tina sitting on the chair in the corner.

"How did you get in here?" He asked automatically before he realised what his wedding planner was wearing. " Is that... Ginny's dress?" He sputtered, his jaw dropping.

Tina nodded evilly, standing up and walking over to him. "Yes but it's a little small. I've got so much bigger tits than her. They keep threatening to spill out. I wanted you to see me in it." She explained coolly.

"Why would you do that?" George cried.

"I want you to realise how much superior I am to your dreary bride. My tits are bigger, I 've got a nice ass and I better my pussy is tighter too..." Tina informed in, stepping up and backing George against the door.

"Are you out of your mind?!" George stammered, blushing as he realised he'd been staring at her heaving chest. "I love Ginny, how dare you say those...!" He yelled. His mind was having trouble comprehending what was going on but his first instinct was to defend his fiancée.

"I'm a slut, a real slut. Do you know how many men I've fucked before their weddings?" She hissed rhetorically. "All the guys that loved their girlfriends but couldn't resist me? You're going to be one of them." She added matter-of-factly.

"What?" He couldn't get his head around the fact that his wedding planner had just revealed a habit of fucking the men whose weddings she arranged. It was so depraved and what was worse was that she wanted him to join the ranks of all those bridegrooms who'd cheated. "I won't cheat on Ginny." He croaked, beginning to feel his heart race caused by her proximity as she loosened his tie.

"What would you call messing around with a stripper?" Tina said snidely.

George was physically stunned. He was mortified to discover the secret of his little indiscretion hadn't been completely hidden. How did she even know? He couldn't speak, he couldn't move even when Tina started to unbutton his shirt. His life, his future with Ginny was at Tina's mercy. "Are you blackmailing me?"

"No. I won't tell." She said smiling but he wasn't reassured.

"What do you want?"

She pulled him by the tie, over to the bed and sat down. George swallowed hard as Tina pushed down the dress down to her waist and freed her enormous natural globes.

"You like my tits, don't you?" Tina cooed, lifting his hands and placing them on her chest.

"I...." He stammered, attempting to deny it but he couldn't.

"You're just like all guys. You pretend it doesn't matter but you like big tits, don't you?"

George stayed mute but exhaled appreciatively as Tina took his hands and brought them up to cup her chest. He knew he should make her leave or walk out himself but his feet wouldn't move. He could feel himself falling under her spell and every second he stayed the more bewitched he'd be but his feet wouldn't move.

"Tell me you haven't been looking at all the big tits out there and wishing Ginny had a better pair."

"I can't..." he croaked. He couldn't believe he was admitting it, the night before his wedding. Before he'd met Tina he'd been completely satisfied by Ginny's body but more and more he'd been noticing how blessed some women were compared to his fiancée. He'd tried not to look but it had gotten harder and harder. Tiffany's had excited him but Tina's were by far the best he'd ever seen. "Oh God, your tits are perfect." He confessed, rubbing a thumb over each nipple.

"Do you want to taste them?"

"We shouldn't be doing this..." He protested, trying to stay faithful.

"But you want to..."

George nodded, slowly. His mind flashing back to the erotic fantasy of being on top her, their sweaty bodies writhing together. His reluctance was gradually fading as her hands roved over his bare chest.

"You can't resist me, can you? I want to hear you say it." Tina said seductively as she pulled him down to kiss him. He didn't kiss her back but after a few seconds of hesitation his lips parted to let her tongue into his mouth. Ginny had never kissed him so hungrily or so hard.

He found he was kissing her back, trying to match her passion and they both pulled away breathless.

"I can't resist you." He admitted, finally giving in to this wanton slut.

He pulled her to her feet and started to suck and kiss her ripe breasts. He was so lost in lust that all thoughts of consequences fled his mind. He didn't love this woman but it didn't matter, all he could think about was how incredibly hot she was. His whole life he'd thought physical attributes less important than the person but it turned out he was just another guy craving big tits.

"MMmmmm..." He mumbled as he sucked each nipple between his lips. She felt so good, her tits so soft and pillowy yet firm as he jiggled and squeezed them. It was like a dream, not really happening. He pulled off his shirt and then her hands were roaming over his back and the muscles of his arms.

"Harder..." Tina pleading for her lover to really grope her sensitive mammaries. Her body was alight with sensation but it wasn't enough. George was willingly cheating on Ginny just because of the power of her tits had on him.

"Are my tits better than Ginny's"

"Yes..." George stated truthfully. "Her tits are too small." It just slipped out and it shocked him. Tina's eyes flashed and he knew it excited her but was surprised it also turned him on to slag off his trusting fiancée. His stomach flipped as he realised it. He couldn't believe how he was acting and saying. This wasn't him.

It was the hardest thing he'd ever done but he pulled away and started to pace, running his hand through his hair. "I won't do this. I'm getting married tomorrow, for chrissakes! I love Ginny and I won't do this to her."

Tina's eyes narrowed as George retrieved his shirt and started to button it up. "Don't fight this...we both know Ginny can't satisfy you anymore."

"You should leave." He'd never been so tempted in his life but his good character was trying to reassert itself. His body was still craving contact with this seductive woman but his heart and mind were struggling against his sinful urges. He'd been caught up in the heat of the moment but the temporary insanity was subsiding.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ginny pulled out the card key and glanced at her watch. She had just enough time to wish George sweet dreams before midnight.

She opened the door to his room and froze. She literally went blind, her eyes could see but somewhere along the way the information wasn't making it to her brain. Her wedding planner was reclined on the bed, dressed in her wedding dress with her breasts out. Her fiancé was standing there his shirt untucked and half unbuttoned, evidence of his arousal jutting out from the front of his pants.

"Shit, Ginny!" He cried as he noticed her. "I...this ...this ...isn't what it looks like!"

"How could you! You bastard!" Ginny yelled in his face, the rage finally coming through the fog that had left her dumbstruck. She slapped him, hard, the loudness was very satisfying.

"I never...meant..." George croaked, rubbing his jaw.

In the meantime Tina had slipped up behind him and wrapped her arms around him to stroke his chest and belly, her eyes gleaming wickedly. This was an unexpected turn of events but she felt her pussy grow even wetter.

Ginny looked at the pair of them, her wedding planner's arms around his waist as if he belonged to her and ran. Suddenly it all made sense, George's change of attitude towards Tina. They must have been fucking for months behind her back. The guilt was written all over George's face. Tears filled her eyes as she fumbled to open the door and fled into the corridor.

"Oh God, what have I done!" George shouted. The look of utter pain on his fiancée's face had been enough to make him regain his senses. Now his cock was starting to subside his brain was able to start working again. He threw Tina's arms off of him and started to make for the door.

"Forget her, you don't want her anymore." She said it bluntly, as a matter of fact. George was still resisting but his troubled eyes kept straying to her chest. With just a little more persuasion she could push him over the edge and once his cock was inside her, the decent man he'd been would be gone

"What?! I should go after her!" George yelled, suddenly realising he had to do something if he wanted to save their years of happy relationship. "She's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"What you really want is a life of fucking a dirty slut every night." Tina chided. "That's what all guys want deep down. You know I can do things to you, you couldn't even dream of."

George frowned. Why was he still listening to her? She'd tempted him and made him mess around but why wasn't he leaving? Why was he still ogling her tits? Ginny had meant the world to him, not just his partner but his best friend.

"No..." He said, plaintively. He could go after his bride, explain that Tina had come on to him, tried to seduce him and that he'd turned her down. He could make her understand that it hadn't been what it had looked like.

Summoning all of his will power George grabbed his jacket. He thought of all his friends and family and how shocked and disappointed in him they would be. How could have even contemplated betraying Ginny like this? His whole life he'd gone to church and tried to behave like a good Christian.

With one last look at forbidden flesh on offer he ran out of the room, after his fiancé.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Epilogue

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a cold and rainy day three months after George and Ginny's wedding day. Ultimately Ginny had seen the sincerity in George's warm brown eyes and believed that he regretted the brief lapse of judgment. After a lot of talking, crying and promises the wedding had actually gone ahead, though it had been tinged with sadness.

The couple were trying to put the whole thing behind them. They'd discussed suing Tina's firm but the woman had vanished overnight and pursuing it further would have meant involving the police and revealing the whole thing to their loved ones.

On their honeymoon they had made love over and over again, George eager to reassure his new wife that it was her body that he wanted and it had reminded him just how lucky he was. George knew he'd made the right decision and didn't regret choosing Ginny over Tina. She's been crazy and sick, using her position to try and seduce him.

His favourite part of the day was coming home from work and getting back to his spouse.

Tonight he entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her slender frame, inhaling the floral smell of her hair before kissing the nape of her neck. She spun round in his embrace and her lips found his, warm with affection.

Ginny stepped on to his feet and the pair slowly began to dance, a little intimate tradition they shared, just to enjoy their closeness. He asked her about her day and listened with genuine interest as she filled him in. Part of the relationship that he loved was how good their communication was. They could tell each other anything and that had only gotten stronger since the wedding.

He'd never wish Tina on anybody but her actions had actually reinforced his commitment to Ginny and made him know he should never take her for granted. He pulled a funny face and was rewarded with Ginny's beautiful face lighting up as she laughed. He knew he'd do anything to make her happy.

She didn't want to break the moment but she had to.

"Simon called and asked if you could go over."

George frowned. He'd been looking forward to spending the evening at home, alone with his wife's company. "Did he say why?"

Ginny shook her head. "But if you're going over, can you take this over for Willow?" She added, handing him a baked pie.

George relented, if he left now he could be home in an hour and salvage the evening.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George rang the bell and his eyes widened with surprise as Quinn answered the door.

"Hello? What? Why are you here?" He stammered, confused to see the girl here when he'd been expecting Simon. It didn't help that his wife's niece was dressed in a small halter top and very short denim cut-offs.

Quinn smiled as her uncle's eyes lingered on her teenage body. Tina would be pleased that her efforts hadn't been completely wasted; he might be married now but the seed of corruption she'd planted had taken hold. He couldn't stop his eyes from straying. She didn't say anything as she turned and led him into the house. Despite all of his good intentions she could feel his gaze on her ass as she walked.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George and Quinn entered the den and he saw that all his buddies were assembled there and the one woman he'd never wanted to see again; Tina.

He'd already been feeling uneasy and now he was feeling fully alarmed. His fists clenched he noticed how Al had slipped round to block the door and everyone's eyes were on him.

"What is going on?" He growled, spitting out each word emphatically.

"Hi George." Tina smiled. "Did you think I would just give up? The more you resist the more I want your cock. We're here to make sure that your marriage vows are forgotten and you become just another cheating bastard."

"You guys....?" He croaked as he looked imploringly at his friends.

"I've been fucking them all for months." Tina informed him. "They are all mine now, just as you will be."

George's stomach lurched as this information sunk in. He thought he might throw up. It explained the changes he'd seen in them, their debased attitudes to women and sex and they wanted him to become like them. It felt as if a tiny part of him died right there. He was responsible for bringing Tina into their lives and what had been done to them.

"No..." He cried, not quite believing it yet. What was worse was that part of him wanted what they were offering, the part that all good guys bury deep down.

"You've never fucked a slut, George. It changes you, until all you can think about is all the pussy out there that you can fuck." Simon said coldly. "When you fuck Tina, you'll understand what it's like to be a real man."

"I should be getting home to..."

George's mind was reeling. He'd thought he'd known about Tina but he was now discovering the depths of her wickedness. How could anyone fight someone who was so determined to corrupt him? His rational brain rebelled as a tiny voice at the back of his mind told him that cheating on Ginny was practically inevitable.

"I just got married." George croaked, knowing he sounded feeble. "I love my wife."

Simon and Craig approached their stunned friend and took hold of a shoulder each. Their grip wasn't hard but their demeanour suggested that they were willing to use force if George didn't comply. Faced with committing violence against his buddies George knew he was defeated. He still couldn't believe it was happening as they pushed him down onto an armchair. He barely recognised them, enslaved to Tina's will and determined to make him join them.

"I can make you forget all about your wife." Quinn promised, placing her hand between his legs and starting to fondle the growing bulge. He might have been able to resist one Jezebel but not two.

"No, don't do this, please." George begged, horrified that his body was responding to her touch against his will. Ginny deserved a husband who didn't think with his dick. "I don't want to cheat on my wife."

"That'll change." Tina crowed and Quinn giggled, slipping her hand down his pants into George's boxers and massaging his throbbing cock. She loved the heft of it, the weight of it in her hand; it was so big and thick.

"Oh God...." He moaned, the words slipping out involuntarily. In spite of himself, he couldn't deny how good it felt to have Quinn's skilled hands manipulating his cock and heavy balls. He swallowed as Tina joined her protégé between his legs and started massaging the girl's tits.

"You've tried to be a good husband, haven't you? Tried telling yourself that you can live without big tits but it's not true, is it?" Tina coaxed.

George gritted his teeth, but her words were sinking in and the Sapphic display was definitely turning him on.

"Quinn's tits are better than your wife's, aren't they?" She continued as she freed them from the girl's top and proceeded to play with her nipples. "And mine..." She said, also baring her massive jugs.

"Yes... your tits are superior." George admitted, the admission costing him but also feeling relieved to finally admit it again. He remembered the night before the wedding and how bad he'd felt slating his wife's breasts but the undeniable thrill he had felt. He knew he was betraying his wife but that was bothering him less and less as his lust started to take over. "I've tried not to think about them... but..."

"But you have, haven't you? When you were with your wife?"

He didn't want to say it but it was true. He had to accept that he wanted to be with a woman with big tits. He'd tried to be satisfied with Ginny but since seeing Tina's his wife's body had appealed to him less and less. He'd tried to pretend it didn't matter.

"Yes......" He confessed. He felt a rush of guilt. He loved his wife and the physical aspect shouldn't matter but he was so aroused now that it was hard to think about anything but the two sluts in front of him.

Quinn's hands were slowly undoing his belt.

"Please...don't..." George protested but Tina noticed he didn't actually make a move to stop her. He wanted this despite his conscience. When the girl tugged on his pants he actually moved his hips to let her pull them down.

"Mmmmm, look at that nice big cock..." Quinn whistled appreciatively.

"oh shit....." He exclaimed as Quinn extracted his cock and closed her lips around it. He automatically put his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to swallow his manhood deep into her mouth. "Ah that's good...."

Quinn was deep throating him, a new experience for him and he couldn't believe how good it felt. It was mind-blowing and life changing. None of his girlfriends or Ginny had ever sucked his cock like this. He'd only dated nice girls. He could not help thinking how he'd been missing out, all this time. After knowing how a slut sucked cock how could he go back to Ginny's efforts?

"A guy like you needs a real woman....a woman who'll do all the nasty things you've always wanted to do but always told yourself were wrong..." Tina whispered and George found himself nodding.

There was the sound of the clock ticking. George was torn, trying to ignore the pleasurable sensations of Quinn's tongue flicking over the head of his cock. So far he'd done nothing wrong, beyond what he'd been pressured to do. He could still go home and be the man who lived a good life.