WACFYM Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did he really think his friends would use violence to stop him? No.

But he didn't want to. He wanted this.

He reached over to squeeze one of Tina's plump mammaries as Quinn noisily gagged on his cock, its head hitting the back of her throat and played with his balls at the same time. He started bucking his hips to fuck her face. He'd thought he could put the beast back behind bars but Tina had unleashed it and it was part of him now. He'd been fooling himself to think he stay committed to one woman.

He gazed down to watch his slick shaft disappear between Quinn's full red lips. He gripped its base and slapped his member against her cheeks, because he was discovering you could treat sluts like that and they loved it. So did he.

Tina was triumphant. His resistance was gone completely and he was now an entirely willing participant. One blowjob and he was willing to throw away years of fidelity and trust. She was playing with herself, a couple of fingers inside her sopping snatch, but what she really wanted was his eight inches inside her and to complete his corruption.

"Go and play with the others." She instructed Quinn hoarsely, to the girl's disappointment. "You can have his cum next time."

This statement prompted George to grin. He was happy to know there was going to be a next time. He didn't care that he was an adulterer now. He'd definitely be looking forward to fucking his wife's niece but right now he was relishing the prospect of fucking the woman who'd planned his wedding.

He stood up and guided her to the couch, indelicately tossing her on to it. He roughly spread her legs and buried his head between them. He maintained eye contact, his eyes hungry as he penetrated her with two fingers and then added a third.

"mmmmmmmmmmm..." She squealed, so lost in sensation that she was barely aware that Quinn was on her hands and knees, the guys idly jerking off as they lined up to take turns fucking her from behind.

"Tina sighed as George's tongue danced over her engorged clit and puffy lips.

"Yeah....I want this cunt...." He growled. The thought this is what all men really want as her pussy juices flooded his mouth and he savoured the taste. "Ginny doesn't taste this good." It drove him wild to think of his wife at home waiting for him, completely oblivious that her once faithful husband was between another woman's thighs, every second caring less and less for her.

Tina arched her back as she ran her hands through George's chestnut hair, thinking back to the innocent guy who'd walked into her office. He'd been in a committed relationship and so full of love and now he was a newlywed but he'd succumbed to her as she'd known he would. There was the glint of the gold ring on his finger, his left hand up mauling her sensitive tits as he vehemently ate out her dripping pussy, his tongue lapping her shaved mound.

"I want your married cock in me..."She cried desperately, tearing off his shirt and running her hands over his strong body as their lips locked. George shoved down his pants and kicked them off, their hands working in urgent unison to shed their clothes.

"Ahhhh...you're so tight..." He yelled after he'd guided his unsheathed cock to her entrance and rammed his cock into her. Tina was struggling to breathe as he started to pound away, the masculine weight of his body on top of her.

"You...love...me now...more than...your wife..."

"Yeah.",

She ran her hands down his back and on to his meaty ass, encouraging him to fuck her harder. He barely needed it. It was just like he'd dreamt of when he'd been fucking Ginny but this time he wasn't imagining the tight pussy and the big tits in his hands. The slut he was fucking wasn't just bearing it but loving it, her screams of pleasure was proof of that. He wanted to watch her writhe, to see her at his mercy. She teased him, tempted him and now she was going to get exactly what she wanted.

"You're... mine... now..." Tina gasped as he thrust into her again and again, the swinging cross around his neck as meaningless as the ring on his finger. She loved the feeling of his hairy, sweaty chest on her skin, the coarseness of his five o'clock shadow on her cheek and knew she was close to cumming. "I want to hear you say it."

"Yes...I'm yours now." He panted, breathless from exertion and desire.

Stars exploded as the world kaleidoscope, starbursts shooting from her core and cascading through her whole body, her body on fire. Her orgasm seemed to go on indefinitely and through bleary eyes she saw the look of satisfaction cross George's face. From his shortness of breath his own climax couldn't be far off, the last step before he was hers completely.

He was grunting hard, levering himself up on his arms, ramming into her so deep. The grip of her muscles was causing huge amounts of pleasure to shoot up from his cock. His balls were slapping against her, throbbing as they demanded to be emptied into her.

"Cum inside me...." Tina pleaded.

"Yeah," He growled, " I'm," each word accompanying a thrust of his hips. " gonna cum inside you. You're such a dirty slut. That's what you want, isn't it? "

"yes..."Tina whimpered as their bodies rocked together, her legs wrapped around him to draw him in.

"Would you like me to knock you up, is that it?" He grunted, completely given over to his darkest lusts. He and Ginny had discussed starting a family. Impregnating a slut would be the ultimate betrayal, just months after his marriage. He wanted Tina to have his child not his wife.

"Yes..." She replied, realising it was true. "I want a married man's baby in my belly."

"Ugh....fuck...yeah..."

He couldn't hold back much longer.

"Ughhh...you dirty whore." With those words George's face scrunched up and he spurted load after load of his semen inside her. When he was finally spent he collapsed on top of her, kissing her hard, grateful and satisfied. He'd been transformed, he was no longer the man he used to be but he didn't care.

Eventually he got up and pulled on his pants.

"It feels good to cheat on your wife, doesn't it?" Simon interjected. "Sluts are better than wives, huh?"

"Yes..." George replied, smiling wolfishly as he pulled on his shirt. He checked his cell and saw that Ginny had called. He felt nothing. He'd go home and get into their marital bed and lie beside her knowing that from now on he'd be fucking sluts every chance he got behind her back. Quinn definitely and maybe the new intern at work. He'd seen the way she'd looked at him, though he'd pretended not to notice.