Wake-Up Call

Story Info
The best way to start your day.
996 words
3.8
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my first attempt at write a story be gentile please...enjoy...

...I am between sleeping and being awake. It's an erotic vision that I am having. At first look I am tossing and turning, but upon closer inspection I am thrusting with my hips. Fucking someone who isn't there but I am really going to town. I mumble you name "That's it Kathleen, just like that baby." You continue to watch me in fascination, it is turning you on. I roll over on to my back and you decide to take advantage. You cautiously take my prick out of my boxers and look upon my rigid member as the tip has a glistening drop of dew. You are horny and want that dick, you lightly put your tongue on the base of my dick and slowly lick your way to the top, and I stir. This moment is one that I have always wanted; to be awakened by a blowjob and you know it.

You don't waste anymore time. You engulf my prick. You start sucking my cock with wild abandon. You are so into it. Your cheeks are hollow and your head bobs up and down, you tongue is all over me. My dick gets even bigger. The only problem is I haven't woken up yet. But you love it; you have a willing partner who isn't even aware of what is really going on. You can do anything you want, my body is reacting to every erotic ministration you can think of. You continue to suck my prick, your work is paying off. In my sleep, I grab you by the hair and force you to take me deeper into your throat, you gag and fight to come up for air, but it is no use. I fuck that mouth, jamming my cock down your throat. You have no choice, you must be face fucked and you start to enjoy it. I fuck your mouth with no worries, as I am asleep, I block your mouth's airway I am so engorged.

You start to get wetter it's turning you on, you decide to relax and slip a finger into your pussy. You start to moan, sending a new sensation into my body as my penis vibrates with your desire. I grab you even harder and what you thought was a face fucking is nothing compared to the onslaught I start to give you, you moan even louder and with a final thrust I bury my dick in your face. My pubic hair is in your nostrils as I shoot my load deep inside your throat. It is huge and it coats everything. My body convulses as I continue to spray my jizz in your mouth. Your finger which has been tirelessly playing with your pussy combined with my cum sends you over the edge and you cum seconds from my own orgasm. With my prick softening in your mouth you begin to lick up and down the shaft, cleaning me up.

Throughout this whole event I have remained asleep and roll over onto my side. It dawns on you that I was having trouble sleeping and decided to take a sleeping pill late last night. You giggle and strip out of your clothes and lay down next to me. You place my arms around you and we spoon. You lie next to me and another raging hard on starts poking you in your backside, occasionally my hips thrust forward. You place two fingers in your cunny to feel it is still slick and warm. You continue to fuck yourself with your fingers, coating them in your own juices and then reach behind you feeling for my cock. Using your fingers you stroke me and coat me in you juices, but I need no encouragement I starting fucking your hand, but it isn't what you have planned.

Grabbing me, your guide me to your love canal and like the monster that my dick is, I push my way all the way inside you. You scream in ecstasy. The sensation is too much for me, I am instantly awake and without missing a beat continue to pound that sweet pussy for all it is worth. With each thrust I am working my way deeper and deeper into that fuck hole. I roughly grab your tits and mash them up. You scream. That dick is not stopping until your are satisfied. I roll you onto your stomach so that I can pound that pussy even deeper. I am fucking you, and fucking you hard. You moan, and then you scream, I hesitate and then push your head into the pillows to avoid my neighbors hitting the walls telling us to be quiet. The second orgasm hits you and my dick, which is deep inside your cunt, is sprayed with warm liquid. It changes me, I increase my pace.

My face, which is mere inches from your own, can feel your breath on the pillow; it is hot and coming in short gasps. Your tongue invades my mouth and you tell me to come inside you. I need no more encouragement. With a deep thrust that nearly splits you, I bury my dick inside you. I start to cum deep inside; you reach behind you and grab the base of my dick, pinching it off. You pull me off of you and lower your face to my cock while letting go of my dick. For some unfathomable reason I continue to shoot my load only this time I sprays all over your face, hair and tits. Your eyes tell me everything, you love it.

You gather up my seed and feed yourself, swallowing everything that I have spent. You then tell me to not make plans today as you see a lot of cock sucking in my near future.

You roll me onto my back and place my hands on your head and start to suck my dick.