Step-Sister Trouble

Story Info
Dani finds a way to punish her little step bro.
3.3k words
3.98
16.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big, bubbly fart was blasted directly into your face, the strength of the smell brought you close to passing out. "Come on, little bro! You need to sniff my farts if you're gonna be a little asshole!" Dani exclaimed at you, with her plump, jeans-covered ass pushing down on your face. You put your hands on her ass, digging your fingers in while attempting to push her off - you managed to lift her off a bit, allowing you the time to say "Please, Dani! I'm sorry, just get off me!" Only seconds before she grabbed your arms and forced them down, firmly grasping your wrists to prevent you from escaping. "Excuse me, do not touch my ass, you little perv!" Dani yelled at you in an annoyance, followed by a few quick farts that shot up your nose. You coughed underneath her big, well-rounded ass, yet reluctantly continued to sniff up what was given to you.

Dani now lifted herself off your face and climbed off your bed to stand. She turned to you and gave you a smile, stating to you that you are a "Pathetic loser." You remained laying in place, feeling weak and defeated and quite frankly, degraded. She took a step toward you and crouched down by your head, continuing to hold a closed smile on her face. "Hey, little bro, if you ever snitch on me again, I'll be forced to fart on your face again, got it?" She now politely declared to you, tilting her head slightly with that degrading smile. "Okay." You quietly replied with. She giggled now, joyfully saying "Okayyy, that's my good boy!" followed by a wet, 2-second kiss on the cheek. Dani stood up and happily skipped out of your room, slamming the door shut after her exit. You turned your head to face the ceiling and sighed out in annoyance, smelling the horrid smell of farts that filled the room. Why else do you think she shut the door?

2 days passed and you just tried to shrug off the gross experience from the other day, you were also aware that your step-sister is going out today, which meant that you could take a look in her journal you recently discovered that she's had since childhood. A smile struck your face as you thought of the mischievous plan to trespass into her room later.

About 3 hours skipped along by this point; the sun was setting, painting a beautiful portrait of the blue sitting on the orange in the sky. You watched your step-sister walk out the house with her friends, now filled with excitement you ran upstairs and threw her door open. Fortunately your parents were out too, so, you were allowed to be as loud as you pleased. After searching through Dani's room, you discovered the journal laying in the bottom one of the drawers. Excited, you grabbed it and tore it out of the drawer immediately. You rushed to her bed and sat down swiftly, now swinging open the first page. After reading over a good portion and skimming over boring sections, a certain page caught your attention.

"Is that... right?" You questioned as your face rippled in disgust at the sight of the page, which appeared to be your step-sister's description of farting on ANOTHER guy's face. Intrigued, yet repulsed, you read through the story which was told as follows: "I felt so creeped out by him, a massive pervert that I felt the need to punish. I grabbed his wrists and securely cuffed him to the bed, he had little time to react while I was on top of him while we made out, so, it wasn't a difficulty. I now turned around, moving back to sit my ass on his face. I pushed out the wettest fucking fart on his face, he struggled like a little boy. All night long... I just farted all over him, it was so relieving, just forcing him to smell all of my fucking smelly farts. After this, I knew the worst, most degrading, humiliating punishment to give a toxic man."

You now closed the journal and slowly looked up from it with a disgusted expression on your face. "What the fuck, man..." You muttered to yourself. The sound of the downstairs door slamming shut soon reached you, causing you to drop the journal and run out in a panic. You escaped to your room and shut the door, you simply laid in your bed to act casual.

You began to feel worried as the sound of someone's footsteps grew closer as they trailed upstairs. Who was home and why so soon? You placed your hands on your face in fear once you heard the sound of Dani's door opening. A loud groan of annoyance came from her room, creating a panic inside of you, however, you tried to mask it and present yourself as calm, knowing fully well she was about to storm in.

Your door swung open and there she was standing before you in between the doorframe, wearing a black sleeveless top that openly presented her cleavage, a smooth, tight, shiny leather skirt that stopped right above her knees, tall leather boots and sexy, dark red lipstick. Dani stared at you with her arms crossed, with a pair of cuffs in one hand and with an expression on her face that clearly expressed that she knew. You looked over at her and questioned with fake confusion, "Uh, yeah? Did something happen? You're home early so I'm just-" "Shut up." She interrupted you with. You nodded in silence to her rudeness. "So, little bro, I was already pretty pissed off after an argument with my friends... So yeah, you know why I'm home early now but you clearly don't give a shit about that, no no..." Dani stated as she slowly stepped towards you, her cleavage jiggling up and down with each heavy step she took. She stopped right beside the right side of your bed, staring down at you with the same expression. "Why exactly.. were you reading through my journal, hm?" She asked you.

"Listen, Dani, I was just interested to know, you're my step-sister and I wanted to know more about-" She paused you with a forceful stamp of her boot on the floor. "No!" She exclaimed down at you, continuing into saying, "You could just talk to me to know more about me, you're just fucking bullshitting me. And, little bro..." Dani slowly leant down to bring her face close to yours, now only inches away. "I have to fucking punish you... Isn't that right, bad boyyy..." You shook your head at her in terror, "Please, Dani, please, I know that what you did to that other guy is why you like doing this now, b-but maybe you could just-" She pinched your lips, cutting off your sentence. "Shhh, if you're gonna tell me I could find another way or some shit, you're wrong." She grinned at you, slowly pushing you back down. For some reason, you allowed her to do this, maybe it was the fact she was dressed up in that sexy outfit, maybe you wanted to feel her ass on your face in that leather skirt. Whatever the reason was, you knew you'd regret it.

Dani now moved onto your bed, placing her ass onto your stomach and setting the cuffs next to your head. She smiled down at you in the joy that she got the opportunity to punish you again. "So submissive, little bro. I'm happy to see it." She finished with a giggle and softly put her hand on your cheek. The way she was treating you kind of relaxed you, which was probably her method of getting you into a weak position so that she could fart on you, but you were too naive to stop her. "Have you ever thought of dirty things about me?" She asked you softly as she leant closely to your face. You nodded slowly in response as this was the truth. "Such a good boy, being truthful for me, that'll make it easier not to punish you..." She whispered to you, now inches away from your face again.

Dani traced her other fingers along your chest, arousing a nice, tingly sensation. "Come on, naughty boy, close those eyes and be good for me." She said with a smile. You shut your eyes now, believing she was actually about to kiss you, that is until she quickly grabbed her cuffs and tightly cuffed your wrists to the bed. Your eyes widened in shock as you struggled now. Dani started laughing at you in response to your stupidity and could barely get her words out while saying "Jesus, you actually thought I was gonna kiss you, like, and fuck you? Shit-" She paused as she started laughing louder. You gave up struggling as there was zero chance of escape now.

"Yeah, okay. Let's just do this already." She said as she now turned the other way. Dani moved herself backwards, positioning her ass above your face. "Ready?" She asked, you attempted to shake your head, but she gave no time and slammed her plump, leather skirt-covered ass down on your face. It felt as if her whole ass vibrated as she released a big, wet fart on your face. She giggled as she proceeded to push out a few more loud farts on your face, which already shot a disgustingly potent smell up your nose. Your head could barely move underneath the weight of her big ass. Without warning, a loud, 5-second long fart was pushed out on your face. Dani was now laughing like a childish schoolgirl at how much she was farting on you. You struggled around and tried to push her off, but due to the cuffs and the weight of her on top of you it was hopeless.

Dani lifted herself off your face and unzipped her skirt, beginning to remove it which revealed her sexy, red panties. Even after the abuse, you were kind of turned on at the sight of her tight panties caught between her smooth, round ass cheeks. "You like the sight, little bro?" She asked as she moved her hips side-to-side, making her ass jiggle a little. "Not for long." She said as she quickly lowered her heavy ass back down onto your face, forcing your nose in between her hot, sweaty ass cheeks. The stinky aroma of her naked ass filled your nose and made you nauseous, you felt yourself grow weak from the strength of the smell. "Giving up then, bro?" She asked you before she pushed out a wet fart that you had no choice but to smell. Dani giggled sadistically and grabbed your head to force your face in deeper. "Sniff it, I don't wanna smell it, it's your punishment, not mineee."

You sniffed hard now, hoping that if you showed effort, then she would free you from this hell sooner than later. "Atta boy." she remarked as she blasted two powerful, bubbly farts onto your face. She began jiggling her ass on your face, helping her to push out more farts that you sniffed up as fast as possible. "Damn, you really like that, huh?" Dani joked, resuming to dance her ass around on your face, pushing your head up and down. "I just want you to do one thing for me. Open your mouth."

You closed your eyes and squinted hard, slowly opening your mouth with hesitation. Now seeing complete, pitch-black darkness, you could feel Dani push her asshole down onto your open mouth. You waited seconds in a fearful stillness before she sprayed a rancid, wet, nasty fart into your mouth, causing you to gag, however, causing Dani to laugh loudly.

"Okay, okay. Fuck, that was so funny, holy shit, you need to get into trouble more often, little bro. It's so fun farting on you." She said, letting out giggles during her sentence as she removed her ass from your face. You stared at the ceiling in disgust while you waited for her to finish getting off your bed and removing the cuffs. Now finished, she looked down at you and smirked. "Oh come on, it wasn't thaaat bad. You're being a little girl about it." She now insulted you with, crouching down to your level. "You know I love ya lots, but you gotta be punished sometimes." She grabbed your face and gave your cheek a big, wet, long and sticky kiss that left a mark of red lips. She stood up and exited your room with her leather skirt in one hand. You'd probably usually smile or turn red after a kiss like that, however, after enduring such disgusting abuse, you found it difficult to really do anything.

After reluctantly inhaling the potent smell of your step-sister's lingering farts in the room, you figured it was best to take a shower to refresh yourself and cleanse yourself of the smell. While leaving the shower room, you unfortunately had an interaction with your step-sister who was just waiting outside - she quickly smiled at you and entered back into her room. You sighed out and decided you had to tell someone about what happened, someone you felt as if you could trust and had some form of control over her perhaps?

Now sparking an idea, you fled to your room and dried yourself as quickly as possible. Clothed and prepared, you rushed out the house into the dark evening. The sky was dark with stars that accented the sky; the sight of this as you traveled through the night at least calmed you.

You arrived at the location, now knocking your closed hand against the door. The door opened to reveal your oldest step-sister, Jasmine, standing before you. She wore a white sleeveless top that presented her cleavage and a pair of tight, black leggings. "What- What are you doing here so late? Not even a warning?" She questioned you with a slightly annoyed tone. "I really need to talk to you." You responded. Jasmine nodded in reply and turned around to step away, letting you in. As you stepped in, you shut the door behind you, watching her nice ass cheeks bounce up and down with every step. You quickly looked up as she turned to you. "Well? We don't have all night." She remarked with a hurried pitch in her voice.

You stepped over and the two of you sat down together. "Listen, just try not to laugh, I know it sounds funny and all... Dani has been punishing me recently in a specific way, and-and I don't think I deserve it, like it's really weird and-" You sighed, rushing the rest of your sentence, "She's been restraining me and farting on my face!" Jasmine clearly couldn't help but smile, as if to hold in laughter, which you could understand really. "Okay uhm, no I do get it, I do, I'll make you some tea and we can continue talking about this." She said with a polite smile. You smiled back with the feeling that Dani's torture was about to be put to an end.

About 30 minutes later, you finish your drink and seem to feel a little dizzy. "Jas, my head feels a bit weird, I think I need to get home." You attempted to stand up until Jasmine intervened, pushing you back down. "Shhh, you can't go yet, not yet." She smirked at you. You tried to speak, but it wasn't long before you felt your eyes shut completely, drifting off into sleep.

You woke up, confused, finding yourself facing the ceiling. You looked around to see restraints around your arms and legs that tied them to Jasmine's bed. Not only that, but after some frantic confusion, you look forward to see both Dani and Jasmine standing in front of you smirking, wearing only panties and bras.

"No, no, you know about it, you're in on it, Jas?" You said in fright. "In on it? I gave her the idea in the first place." Jasmine replied. "And now, for being an extra naughty boy, little bro, it's time you learnt your lesson once and for all." Dani stated with a big smirk on her face.

The two girls walked around to each side of your bed. "So like, how about I get on his face first, then you do it then we can like get on his body together later." Jasmine said with excitement in her voice. "Deal." Dani responded. Jasmine now climbed onto the bed and placed her ass right onto your face. With zero time to react, a wet fart rippled against your face. The two girls giggled together at your humiliation. Another few quick farts got blasted out onto your face.

Not even attempting to struggle at this point, you accepted your punishment and allowed Jasmine to fart on your face. "Get sniffing then! I want you to smell every single one of our farts." Jasmine said to you. The moment you began sniffing, she pushed out a bubbly fart right against your nose. Trying to ignore how bad the smells were, you sniffed up all the stinky gas that hit your face. She let out one more big fart, not getting off until she was certain that you smelled up the entirety of the smelly, potent farts.

Jasmine removed her ass from your face, simply sliding down to sit her ass on your dick instead. Dani now climbed onto the bed and slammed her ass down onto your face with force, clearly being the most excited. She pushed out about 5 quick, yet loud and wet farts in little time. Your eyes widened at the potency of her smelly gas, yet you felt forced to smell it if you ever wanted to go. While sniffing these farts up hard, Dani grabbed you by the hair and started slamming your head into her ass repeatedly while she released big, stinky farts into your face. Releasing your hair, your head fell back to the bed only seconds before she aggressively pushed her big, round ass down onto your face. Having difficulty breathing, you struggled around, causing the two girls to laugh at your embarrassment.

Jasmine laughed so hard that she accidentally pushed out a fart that vibrated loudly against your dick. Out of excitement to the sensation of this, your dick became harder. "Holy shit, Dani, I farted on this pervert's dick and now he's hard, he's fucking hard!" Jasmine laughed. "I mean hey, if he likes our farts..." Dani lifted her ass up and looked down at you with a smirk before continuing to say "Let's give him more farts." Followed by chuckles from your step-sisters. Lowering her ass back down on your face, she began counting down from 3 to 1. Once she reached the end of the countdown, the two girls blasted wet, rancid farts onto your bed. They were laughing loudly by this point, so amused by your humiliation. You could barely hold on to staying awake after sniffing the horrid smell that filled your lungs. Without mercy, the girls continued to fart on you consistently, not even leaving a moment that wasn't filled by the sound of a fart.

Jasmine giggled. "Hey, Dani, check this out." She pulled down your pants and pushed the tip of your dick against her asshole, now pushing out a large, wet fart that vibrated throughout your dick. You attempted to remove your face from underneath Dani's ass to speak, all the while Jasmine was still farting against the tip of your naked dick. "Wait, wait!" You yelled just before Dani shoved your head underneath her big ass cheeks again. "Take this, pervert!" Dani exclaimed to you, pushing out a long fart that knocked you out. It took a few minutes of the girls farting on your weak, unconscious body before they realised you had passed out.

Your eyes opened instantly as you sat up in a hurry. You panted, seeing you were now laying in your room again. You sniffed the air and could smell the rancid farts that the girls provided you with. You frowned and just tried to get to sleep, which proved difficult. You dreamed of your step-sisters farting on you later that night.