Walking on the Darker Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RileyFinn
RileyFinn
10 Followers

She was about half way to her front door when she nearly tripped and dropped all her books. I watched her shift them to one arm and freed a hand to fish into her pants pocket. She pulled out the phone and answered it, and I heard her voice and practically watched her lips move. "OMG, I didn't expect you to call so soon. Is everything okay? Shit, I just got home from school and haven't even made it inside yet, I'd like to get inside before we really talk, Sir."

My heart skipped a beat at the Sir. I never asked her to call me Sir, and I doubt I ever would. Requiring titles just forces the people that use them to change their meaning and inherent respect and honor. When someone gives you an honorific without being required to, you know they must really mean it. "Get inside and everything's okay, girl. I just had a brief free moment to call you, and figured I'd do so." As I finished my last sentence, she slipped through the front door and into her house, and I decided to drive off as I finished my conversation.

She gushed about how happy she was to hear from me, and how she hadn't been expecting to hear from me until the next week. She told me about a dream she had of me, asking her to run away and come to me. If only she knew how close she came to predicting her future. As she was going on about her day and continuing to say how glad she was to hear from me, and how it's made her day, I told her my break was coming to an end, but I wanted to let her know something first.

I told her I had another gift heading towards her, and that it should arrive near the end of next week. And I had specific instructions involving the package. She was to open the box, take the single item out of it, and toss the box. She wasn't to open or examine the contents of the package past that until I told her what I wanted her to do with it. She'd place it under her bed, or in her closet, and leave it there until I told her to retrieve it, and as I came to expect, she agreed to it all without protest. With that, I said my goodbye, and shut down the phone.

Instead of heading straight back to the hotel, I decided to stop into a public library for a few moments. I looked up the tracking status of the package, and noted that it'd be delivered Wednesday. After that, I did some searching to figure out who was responsible for garbage collection for Sue's residence, and what days they picked up. She was in the City, and her garbage days happened to be Monday and Thursday. It looked like the timing was going to be just right, and the box would be in the dump before anyone thought to look for it.

With my research done, I cleared the library cache and headed back to the hotel room. I decided to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening vegging out to TV shows, until they put me to sleep early. The next day I was up just after 9, with the TV still on. I shut it off, and took a quick shower before getting ready to check out. I gathered my things, put them in my car, and returned the room key to the desk, paying my bill and leaving the town.

I headed towards the Farm House, to prepare it for reception. Shortly after my grandparents passed and left me the property, I renovated part of the basement. In one room, I covered the floors in large pillows. On the walls at about waist height, and in a few places on the floor I secured rings soundly into the cinder block walls and concrete floor. I also placed one small, prison-issue toilet in the corner of the room. I replaced the door jam to allow for two doors, one was made of solid wood to block light and sound from entering or leaving the room. The other was modeled after the bars in a Hollywood jail cell. The next room has some furniture in it: Benches, Tables, Crosses, and the like. Some of the walls had rings like the first room. Several rings dangled off the ceiling beams as well. The other walls had whips, paddles, and chains hanging from them and ready for use. The final room had fiberglass covering the floor and going up the walls to the ceiling. In the center of the room was a large drain, and there were a couple garden spigots on each wall. One wall also had a fire hose system attached. This room also had rings dangling from the ceiling beams.

First thing I did when I arrived was adjusted the thermostat programming. As I generally spent more time at the house in town, I only ran the AC enough to keep the humidity and mildew controlled. Now I wanted it turned down so that being naked was slightly uncomfortable. I walked downstairs and pulled aside a few items I knew I'd want. In the water room, I set a safety razor and some shaving gel on a small, portable table made for pool decks that I kept in the room. If she didn't shave, I'd make sure it was done. In the dungeon room, I pulled aside a heavy metal locking collar, several chains, and a few Master Locks, and set them to the side in the pillow room.

From here, I checked the condition of the whips and other toys, conditioning them where needed. I checked the water to make sure it still flowed (I remember forgetting the bill once and getting embarrassed when a waterbondage scene turned into a bondage and blush seen). I checked the linens on my bed and found them to have the unused, musky smell, so I changed them. Then I sat in the living room, pulled over my laptop to surf the internet, and turned on the TV to see what was on.

The rest of the weekend went rather slowly. Everything I needed to do was done. I stocked up on some groceries for the Farm House, but for the most part, time was spent thinking of what to do to Sue, thinking of what to do if she decided to change her mind, and trying to come up with all the variables and possibilities of what could happen with my plans.

Monday rolled around, and since I said I was only gone for the weekend, I decided I shouldn't put off calling Sue after she got home from school. I kept the conversation brief, and had her repeat her instructions about the package and gift back to me, which she did with a slightly annoyed tone. After that, another few days of waiting. I decided to drive back to my house in Town, after all, if I needed anonymous internet, the library was closer.

Wednesday rolled around, and I went to the library to check the tracking status of the package. There had been no updates since it left the sorting facility the day after I last checked it. Either they're delivering it and haven't scanned it (I've had it happen to me before), or it's lost in their warehouse. Either way, I felt I should call and check on Sue, as it has been a few days. This time, I decided to call right from the library parking lot. She picked up after the third ring. I asked her how she was doing and how the last couple days went, and some other small talk. I asked (already assuming the answer was the typical nothing) if she had any plans over the next few days, or over the weekend, and I assumed right. Then I asked her if she had gotten the package, and she said she did, with no excitement in her voice. I asked her where it was, and she said under the bed, where I told her to put it and leave it. Then I asked her why she was sounding so down about the gift. She said she thought it'd be something nicer, after all, the last thing I got her was a phone, but all she saw was some sort of bag. I laughed as I told her that the best gifts are the ones we least suspect. I asked her where the box was, which she confirmed it was in the trash as I had ordered. I inquired to what days her trash got picked up, she confirmed what I knew from the library research, and I asked if it was going to get out in time. She sighed, like any kid being asked to do chores, and said she was supposed to do it in the morning before school. I merely told her to make sure she did, and said my goodbyes.

RileyFinn
RileyFinn
10 Followers
12