Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her boredom her mind started to wander back to their best times together. Danielle so missed those days... they were wonderful, and they were brief. During the year that followed, things began to change. Sabrina had lost control. They had to be apart now.

Returning to reality, she shuddered and clamped her legs tighter together, still feeling some residual ache for her. She feathered the gas pedal and her car advanced a few feet closer to home before stopping again a few inches short of the car ahead of her.

Back to daydreaming, one particular morning stuck out in her mind. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for their relationship:

***

Sabrina had been thoroughly drained the previous night, and as usual in the small hours of the morning a very large and expensive takeout feast had to be procured to refuel her for all the calories she'd ejected. Finally the blonde haired creature had fallen into a deep sleep, and now only a few brief hours later Danielle had to wake up for another day at work.

Freshly showered, Danielle emerged from the bathroom in her bra and panties, being careful not to awaken her. She knew that if she did, it could take her another hour to get out of the apartment.

Her outfit hadn't been set out the previous night. She didn't do that anymore, as with their messes getting more out of control they usually ended up covered in spunk. This meant she had to get it out from the dresser by her bed, which risked waking up the sleeping futa.

She was being very careful, but the dry wooden squeak of her opening the drawers betrayed her. Sabrina's eyes opened slightly, and the first thing they saw was her Danielle's gorgeous underwear clad figure bent over the dresser. "Mm..."

"Don't mind me, just getting ready for work. Just keep sleeping, okay?" Danielle turned to watch as Sabrina nodded and closed her eyes.

It was looking like she'd make a clean break, but once Danielle was dressed and poised to leave the bedroom Sabrina suddenly sat up.

"No please, go back to sleep. Y-you need the rest..."

"Not sleepy anymore," she said. Naked, she began to emerge from the covers, which slid off of her to reveal the changes the past year had brought. Her breasts, absolutely massive now in their size and yet still round and globular, never ceased to surprise Danielle. She turned and her long, slender legs met the ground. Getting to her feet her member swung low down to beyond her knees, already throbbing into a state of arousal.

"Okay, well, gotta run!"

"No, not yet." Sabrina moved past Danielle with two swift strides, and as she went her member, rising away from her body, swung huge and heavy and whipped against Danielle's hip. Danielle was knocked off balance and fell against a shelf beside the door. Sabrina grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and lifted her into the bosomy embrace of her arms, which could reach so far now, making her quite impossible in close quarters to escape.

Danielle already knew it was too late. She wouldn't be going to work until Sabrina had been satisfied, again. Her arms were tight around her, lifting her up onto her tippy toes so their lips could meet in a kiss. Damn you, she thought, so beautiful, so reckless. Another day is already ruined. She surrendered into the kiss.

She could feel Sabrina's arousal, hot and throbbing as it rose up between her legs, eventually constricted as it pointed painfully down between them. That wouldn't do at all, so Sabrina's hands slid down to grip Danielle's bottom through her lovely red dress. With their lips still locked together she lifted her up, and her cock swung up to lie against Danielle's crotch.

"Dammit Sabrina, I don't have time! I need to go now."

The over powered futa just shook her head, her face expressionless. There was no point in fighting her -- she was going to get off, no matter what.

"They've been on my case about arriving late."

With her grip on Danielle's rear she spread her cheeks and began to move her to and away from herself, using her to work the base of her cock. Danielle shuddered, scared yet aroused as the heated column broadly rubbed against her sex, a monstrous display of her sexual power. She wrapped her legs around her waist. "Damn you..."

She allowed Sabrina to have another messy kiss, and the movements were becoming more violent as she started to put her hips into it.

They moved toward the bed, and Danielle was tossed onto her back upon it. Sabrina pounced to loom over her.

Danielle looked up at her, her sight overwhelmed by her massive breasts hanging between her willowy arms, while up close well over two feet of burning dick screamed for attention.

Sabrina jammed the end of it into her mouth. Dutifully Danielle wrapped her hands around the throbbing member. Sabrina took hold of her ankles and lifted and closed her legs, clamping her inner thighs around the base of her shaft.

Those days it took Danielle's thighs, both their pairs of hands and the smooth heat of her mouth at the end to get Sabrina off. She began to thrust, and in tandem they stroked, and Danielle sucked, and over the course of an hour they managed to satisfy Sabrina's needs once more.

***

"It's too bad," Danielle whispered as she gazed past the rush hour traffic and into the orange glow of the early evening. "Never again."

***

"Hey," Sabrina said, "it's me again!"

Danielle, who had been exiting the elevator up to her floor on autopilot, turned to meet the energetic voice. She beheld a spectacular blonde, looking a lot like someone she once knew, but then again, quite different. "W-who...?"

"It's Sabrina," she said. She lifted her low baseball cap off, and indeed it was a face Danielle knew well.

"Sabrina, oh, okay? Really? You've, you've changed a lot."

She did a little twirl in her dark outfit, letting Danielle see more. No more basketball boobs, no more standing many inches higher than her, and the ponderous gifts that had once made her so infatuating seemed, if they were still there, more easily hid. "Uh-huh. Like I said on the phone... I've changed. More than you'd ever think possible."

"But how? What did you do? Who even just goes away and comes back this different?"

"Do you like it?"

"Well, I don't know. What are you doing here?"

"I'm not like I used to be."

"I can see that."

"We can have what we had again. It can be even better now."

Danielle squinted at that, seeming skeptical, but her countenance was already softening at the thought. The elevator doors opened again, and a group of teenage girl burst past them, knocking Sabrina to collide with a bosomy impact into her.

"Ooh," she squealed, "maybe the hallway isn't the place for this conversation."

Danielle, who seemed to have responded to that impact with a supportive embrace, nodded. She looked a bit more dumbfounded in such close quarters. "I guess we should go to my room then."

They made the little trip down the hall, with Sabrina smiling at how well things were going while Danielle seemed to fluster, realizing and preparing herself for what would likely be an immediate sexual encounter. Once they were within the familiar confines of her room and the door was shut behind them, they turned to each other.

"So, uhm," Danielle started, "it looks like they took a lot away..."

"They took away just enough, and they made me sane again also."

Danielle's gaze was flitting downward, where the cute frill of Sabrina's black miniskirt circled her hips over her green leggings. "So you're still..." She stepped forward, hesitantly reaching.

Still smiling, Sabrina pulled the leggings down in one quick movement, revealing the bulge of her overloaded panties while letting the miniskirt remain. Danielle had seen enough. They stepped toward each other, instantly kissing while hands leapt to grab and indulge at each others' fine bodies.

Danielle was grinding against Sabrina's bulge, and it in turn was quickly coming to life. She could feel it gaining in mass and heat, and in a moment it unfurled to escape the little panties and rise against her thigh.

"Still a huge dick," she said, looking down as she began to stroke.

"It's a really good size now. You'll see..."

Danielle nodded, and she was slowly getting to her knees. She lifted the semi aroused length and let the growing spongy head drape into her mouth, then tonguing hungrily while caressing the hardening column. Sabrina chuckled, and she stepped back to make room as she became stiff and long.

"You're right. It's a good size. It's still ridiculous, but... I think I can actually fuck it."

Sabrina smiled knowingly. It was all going exactly as she'd hoped.

Danielle popped back up onto her feet, "I want to see just how big you are now." She ran off deeper into her apartment.

"Sure," Sabrina replied, out of range to her so said mostly to herself, "I'd like to know too." As she waited for her return she tossed her baseball cap aside and let her blonde hair down, then got out of her top and bra and kicked her skirt and panties away. Left in only the frilly black skirt, she strode into the apartment.

Danielle dashed back to her, and for a moment she paused at the sight of the naked angel, but quickly she was back on task. She had a 12 inch ruler in her hand, which she quickly pressed up along Sabrina's shaft. Placing her thumb where the ruler ended and extending a finger, "fourteen," she guessed.

"Fourteen", Sabrina repeated.

Danielle tossed the ruler away and quickly started to strip out of her work clothes, her straight black hair whipping with the frantic effort. "I want this beautiful, fourteen inch cock... inside me."

"Of course..."

Once stripped Danielle was immediately on the familiar path to her bedroom, and Sabrina followed her gorgeous swaying hourglass gait, her aching cock held steady within her hand. Reaching the bed Danielle got upon it on all fours. She whipped her head back to look to Sabrina, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she arched her back, ready to receive.

Slowly Sabrina let herself enter, cautious not to harm. It was easier than in the past, and Danielle's warmth and tightness felt heavenly around more of her length than ever before. Once her depths were tested she pulled back, only to push forward again with more ease.

"Unngh god, it feels good! I love it inside me!"

"I think this feels... this feels perfect," Sabrina breathed.

"Yes, it is! Fuck me Sabrina!"

Danielle's bottom was definitely her most tempting feature: so thick, round and just a little wild below a slender waist, which Sabrina gripped as she stared down in lust. She started to gain rhythm.

The girl crumpled down against the bed, going utterly limp save for her raised rear. "It's so deep, it's so much... but it doesn't hurt at all!"

"So you like the new me?"

"I love it!"

Smiling at that, Sabrina picked up speed. It was getting hot and they were starting to sweat, and from the elevating tones of Danielle's voice Sabrina could tell a climax was coming. She closed her eyes and let the feelings envelop her, and gloated in the knowledge that Danielle was hers again.

A wail of ecstasy broke Sabrina out of her reverie, and dutifully she continued as her partner visibly orgasmed. She slowed then stopped only once Danielle's pleasured ululations were coloured by notes of agony.

Danielle slowly rocked along her a few times, getting a few final strokes on that long dick before lurching forward and collapsing onto the bed. Sabrina giggled softly at the sight of her, then on her knees shuffled closer, aiming her missile for more.

Danielle turned to lie on her back, and with Sabrina continuing to approach until she knelt over her stomach it was evident Sabrina needed her lips upon that pink head. With both hands she stroked the shaft, and as it eagerly beated its response a dribble of precum was hers to gulp down.

The taste of the new Sabrina was slightly different, nicer perhaps, and Danielle found herself stroking more urgently and sucking for all her worth, craving ever more. Some moments of this had Sabrina growing impatient however, and she started to back away against Danielle's tugs.

"Okay," Danielle breathed, popping the drooling rod out of her mouth and releasing her. "More then."

Sabrina backed up again and Danielle spread her thick thighs, and back in it went, to both their moans of approval. This time Sabrina was immediate to resume an urgent pace, and in turn Danielle was again immediately subdued into a world of pleasure.

"Yes," Danielle breathed, struggling to control her voice. Amidst each lengthy, pleasure inducing insertion she brushed her hands along Sabrina's slender body, admiring her perfection. The very large breasts swaying above her she cupped, well more than a handful each, and she lifted and smoothed her hands around them.

With a naughty twinkle in her eye she chose to pinch each nipple rather firmly, which made Sabrina shudder and squeal. In retaliation the blonde futa sped up her thrusts, easily stunning her.

It took some more moments to acclimate to that level of lovemaking force, and eventually Danielle was able to focus her gaze again and watch Sabrina fulfill her studly duty. Her face was scrunched up from the powerful sensation. "Oh my god, this is the best..."

Sabrina knew it would only take a little more to have her orgasming again, and feeling the promise of one of her own she knew she'd have to proceed carefully... but slowing down simply was not an option. In her new body, the pleasure she felt with Danielle was just too sweet. She continued to work her, and easily Danielle was writhing, wailing and ventilating again in utter bliss beneath her.

The tension in her cock was reaching the limit, and ecstasy was so near. With Danielle in that state she didn't want to stop, but it wouldn't be the finish she wanted, so at the verge of eruption Sabrina pulled out. Danielle deflated, sighing a mixture of disappointment and relief.

Slowly Sabrina came forward, careful as if the throbbing rod before her were a bomb about to explode, and in way it surely was just that. As she straddled Danielle's body they both silently observed just how close it was to the end. Danielle wanted it, and wrapping both hands around her searing shaft she guided her toward the destination of her mouth.

Sabrina erupted, and Danielle just drank. She drank and drank, her eyes glued to the heavenly sight of the new Sabrina in ecstasy. She was ingesting shocking amounts of her cum, finding the taste so exceptional, so necessary. Somehow she knew she had to have every last shot, and with pumps of her hands she continued to milk Sabrina's massive member for all it was worth, a volume that would soon have her tummy filled.

When it was over Sabrina just collapsed onto the bed beside her. Her cheeks were flushed as they locked eyes, and they both started to giggle. "You didn't miss a drop."

"I know. And it was so much. It tastes... it's really good." Danielle licked her lips. "The whole thing was really good."

Sabrina nodded, smiling. They really did seem to be the perfect pair. She came closer to snuggle up against her. "So is this a thing for us again?"

Danielle nodded, her cheeks also starting to go red. "Just as long as you don't go changing again."

"I won't," she replied. Indeed, Sabrina was not the one who would be undergoing any more changes.

12