Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of tentative but much needed stretching, I began looking around at the other balconies nearby and noted how the angles of the building allowed only the barest privacy from the other residents. If you were to sit in one small area right near the door, you might be obscured from the other balconies and I started wondering if being out here in the buff was such a good idea. "Ah Fuck'em if they can't take a joke," I mumbled to myself. (Damn I was becoming a bold little thing!) I flopped into one of the chairs, plucked a scarf from the bag, fiddling with it while I enjoyed the warmth of the slowly receding sun. I discovered by accident that the short backed chairs would recline completely flat and relaxed there for a while wondering if Claire had fallen asleep. Setting the chair back to its full upright and locked position, I was just rising to go find her when a slightly insane idea from one of the darker corners of my sexually depraved mind sprang forward. The two chairs, the contents of her little bag, and the fresh open air out here on this wide balcony coalesced into a scenario that was too tempting for me to ignore. I stepped across the balcony making sure she could see me from anywhere near the doorway and waited for her to get impatient and come looking.

I didn't have long to wait, her surprised look as she peeked around the drapery covering the glass doors was exactly what I hoping to see. Leaning against the railing far across the balcony, she could see me standing naked as a jaybird in the full daylight. I beckoned to her with a crooking finger and a wide smile to come out and join me. She reluctantly stepped outside her eyes sweeping over the nearby balconies, she seamed suddenly shy of being seen cavorting naked outdoors. With the plan still gestating inside my fertile imagination, I felt a certain desire to help her get over that little problem. As she padded obediently over to me, that little deviant living inside my head started salivating over the thought of using her scrumptious body as my sexual plaything. (I think she shares a room in there with that damn clown.)

"Hey babe," I said softly when she reached me stepping into my arms for a hug so delicious the skin on my whole body danced in response.

She leaned into me and I slipped my leg between her parted thighs until it bumped into the soft curls of her generous mound. While we held each other and I rested my cheek on her shoulder I sighed with a sense of utter contentment swelling within me. "I'm really sorry for crabbing at you hon, but damn I was just so tired," I apologized for my earlier bitchiness.

A kiss on my neck told me all was forgiven, and I happily slid my hands down to squeeze her firm buns and pull her warm soft mound more tightly against my thigh.

"Mmmm...," she purred into the skin of my throat as she kissed a little trail from under my ear following along my jaw line, "Let's go back inside, and take this a lot further before dinner," she suggested.

I let go of her ass and said, "Not right now I want to get a little sun before it sets, you should too it's good for you. Helps your body produce vitamin D you know."

I didn't really give a rat's ass right then about health or vitamins, I just wanted her to stay out on the balcony with me, and maybe make a few cum puddles.

I stepped around her pulling one of the chairs toward the middle of the deck and patted the seat inviting her to sit while I grabbed another chair setting it up to face the descending sun.

A completely incredulous stare graced her pretty face as she asked me, "Are you shitting me?"

"Nope," I answered quickly dredging my memory for every fact I could think of supporting the benefits of vitamin D, "Its super important for your body to get enough vitamin D babe."

"Your skin produces it from exposure to sunshine, and this time of day is ideal," I prattled on sitting in one of the chairs and urging her to fill the other.

Still immobile she looked at me as if I'd gone completely bonkers before asking in a dubious tone, "Oh yeah why's that?"

"Well for one thing," I was frantic now trying to come up with cogent facts to break through her skepticism, "in the afternoon the suns angle is lower and won't burn you as quick, and with more of your pretty skin exposed, you don't have to be out in it as long. Probably less than an hour," I was guessing my ass off on that one.

She finally started moving toward the chair but after I finally remembered them, I had all these fucking facts cluttering my mind now so I kept spouting them out as she drew nearer.

"I'm serious Claire without enough vitamin D kids can get rickets, adults especially women can develop osteoporosis." I could see she was starting to buy it and came closer to where I was seated.

"In fact there was a new study I heard about on the news that suggested there may be certain breast health benefits from vitamin D," her hot little ass finally touched down in the soft white webbing and I decided the time was right to apply my coup de grace.

"It keeps the immune system strong," I said pivoting from my chair and stepped in front of hers. Leaning forward I told her, "I want you strong and healthy for a long, long time gorgeous."

I kissed her full lips my tongue darting in to tickle hers. My mind instantly cleared of everything but the incredible sensual aspects of touching her body. I broke the kiss reaching for the recliner lever and tilted her body back halfway to relax her while I pondered how best to implement the rest of my half-baked scheme. Lying back, she closed her eyes to relax and to my delight, I discovered her lovely nipples were directly below my watering mouth.

Still playing the pseudo-medical genius I told her, "I could just pour some cod liver oil down your throat everyday to take care of it but this is so much nicer don't you think," I leaned down and lightly sucked the jutting cone of one of her nipples before she could answer.

"Mmmm...I like the feel of your vitamin therapy doctor, I think I'm going to need a lot more of it," she followed that with a sensuous wriggle in her chair.

Inside my randy mind, a demented little voice demanded, "Enough with the bullshit lady get down to business!" Defiantly I sampled her other nipple, I couldn't leave it feeling neglected now could I? The planning, scheming, devious little Imp inside my head was fighting mightily to ward off my natural compulsion to devour her this very instant. It was a near thing but that debauched little pervert deep inside me finally asserted herself. I almost groaned my frustration aloud as she forced her patience down on me. (Sometimes it really sucks having more than one person living inside your head. Ya know what I mean? You never quite know when one will pop up to cause you grief.)

Her contented sigh told me she was mine at last, putty in my hands. I let my hands trail down her arms and I sat quietly back in my own chair for a while before leaning to retrieve the bag with its vital contents. Without making a sound, I placed it within easy reach and let Claire relax undisturbed. As the sun warmed her exposed flesh, and the cumulative effects of a very exciting day settled over my beautiful unsuspecting lover, her breathing slowed. I quickly recognized the even measured rhythm from lying with my body pressed against her each night, she was sound asleep. I noiselessly separated the scarves watching for any telltale signs that she might be rousing before bending to employ the first of them to my intended use.

I worked quickly securing her wrists by wrapping the scarves around the chair arms and once I was finished with those I moved on to her legs. Her ankles lined up beautifully with the chair legs making that job a simple matter but I didn't want a pair of uncooperative knees getting in my way later so I set about to fix that as well. Thankfully, the scarves were long enough to loop around the brace descending from under the arm and still reach around her leg just under her knee. Tying the last knot on her right leg I heard her asking groggily, "Jane, what the hell are you doing?"

Answering casually while I finished with her ankle tying it to the brace of the folded footrest I said, "It's all part of your new sunshine regime," there, now I had her completely secured and I added, "Doctor De Marco doesn't want you wandering away before you receive the full treatment."

Finally realizing what I was up to, she tried a brief but futile struggle just as I finished trussing her other leg leaving her completely vulnerable to my twisted little mind. She tested the bonds holding her wrists but found them just as immobile as her legs. As I had hoped, they weren't overly tight but proved completely secure.

"Bitch," she said in an accusing tone smiling up at me, "You planned this all along didn't you, vitamin D my ass."

I nodded confirming her suspicion my eyes widening with mischief as I leaned down to kiss her but she turned her face away yelling peevishly, "Untie me now god damn you!"

I answered whispering into her ear she turned away, "Shhh, quiet hon, the neighbors will hear and come out to find out who's making all the racket."

I sucked her earlobe sensuously for a second before giving it a gentle nip then turned my attention toward her proudly jutting tits. As I sucked one nipple, I ran my hand down her belly and between her upraised legs to tease her pussy just a little hoping to distract her from her completely understandable anger. My fingertip discovered that her crease was already hot and moist. Too late, she tried clamping her thighs against my hand but my fingers were already where they needed to be and the scarves were doing their job keeping her knees apart. Though my movements were slightly restricted, my fingers were quickly weaving a spell on her folds that broke through her remaining resistance. I could feel it happening gradually as her heat grew and her defiance waned. The thigh muscles relaxed and her legs slowly parted, as I teased her clit with my thumb and the one finger. They opened wider and I finally managed to slip my finger into her silky hot crevice while I continued nursing on her swiftly expanding nipples. Probing her snug little box, I released her nipple and found her mouth now that she was entering a better frame of mind. Her breathing had lapsed into the ragged little gulps that told me she was warming nicely. After kissing her for several sumptuous moments I pulled my fingers from her pussy and raised them to her lips, letting her suck the slick juices clinging to them.

I tipped her chair up a few notches so that she could watch what I did next and I walked around her retrieving the bag and setting it in full view on my empty chair. One hand dipped inside removing the massive blue vibrator while the other located the bottle of lube, her eyes grew wide instantly as she did the math on what was coming next.

"Here Jane?" she asked her voice rising apprehensively.

I answered her devilishly, "Oh yeah baby, right...fucking...here."

Chapter 12

(Meet the Neighbors)

I withdrew the large clear bottle from her pretty bag, the cap opened with a sharp "snap." I dribbled the cool slippery fluid down half the length of the monstrous phallus. The excess dripped from its underside directly onto her waiting pussy. She flinched as the cool fruity smelling drops landed on her exposed skin and trickled down the length of her lips to before they fell to the patio floor. I knelt and began swirling the big blue tip in the slick liquid smearing it all over her lips and clit making sure she was well coated and ready. Lining it up in her opening and began pressing the massive intruder ever so slowly inward. Her labia curling inward around its circumference was entrancing as I pushed it deeper into her. Her folds curved snuggly around it as though reluctant to let it leave each time I withdrew it even slightly. I really had to fight back the urge to plunge it in too deeply into her I knew I had all the time in the world, she wasn't going anywhere. A pleased gasp tore my eyes away from her pussy as I stroked the big vibe into her glistening pussy. Her mouth was open and her eyes were fixed on my face as I pumped into her with only a portion of the monster cocks full length. The cooling breeze across the wide patio was making her areola crinkle beautifully and the hard pink tips of her nipples stood deliciously tall from her heaving mounds.

Leaning over her, I started flicking my tongue across them while continuing to probe her tunnel with the long flexible toy until I felt that she couldn't take another millimeter. She was already writhing sensuously against the chair as much as her bonds would permit. I grinned down at her as I twisted the knob on the base, sending powerful vibrations through her body. She gulped a quick breath and her chest heaved as her whole world became centered between her parted thighs. Stretching two straps of the webbing on the seat of the chair, I hooked them over the end of the fat dildo securely embedding it inside my lovely girl. I stood for a moment watching her body react to this new predicament before stepping around to the head of the chair.

Unceremoniously I tilted her chair as far back as it would go. Before leaving her like that I bent flicking my tongue around the rim of her ear and whispered, "Be back in a minute." I turned away from her walking toward the glass door listening to her panting.

She whimpered weakly "no...Ahhhg...not...Jane" as her hips ground spasmodically against the powerful vibrations thrumming deep within her body.

I wanted a few things from inside but most of all I wanted her to feel a little vulnerable and exposed to prying eyes. Earlier today in the car, I realized how turned on she got when someone was watching her doing something naughty. Her initial impulse to resist however still needed to be peeled away. On my way back outside I stopped just inside the door with the towels I went after inside. I watched her body buck and writhe on the flattened lounge chair knowing she couldn't see me. Watching her was getting me going too and I was soon absently stroking my own tingling pussy as I monitored her progress. I could hear her moans changing pitch and becoming throaty as her excited body responded to the thick buzzing probe that invading her core. It was so incredibly sexy to witness it without being an active participant. She was responding to things I could neither feel nor hear but I knew on an instinctive level what she might be experiencing. Her hips shuddered and adjusted to new sensations arching and relaxing erratically. She forced her knees wider against her bindings then slowly allowed them to close in an effort to increase the pressure on the phallus deep within her body. Claire's eyes were tightly closed but her mouth remained open as she panted. Her tongue snaked out frequently trying to moisten her now dry lips. I watched her hands clenching impotently against the arms of the chair unable to do anything about the engorged nipples a few inches away just craving to be plucked. Her breasts heaving with every breath made their neglected condition unduly important in her mind.

The longer I watched her the more my own urges started demanding my attention. My pussy now heated and slick now was enjoying the lazy caresses I was dishing out, but soon it wanted something more. I looked away from her long enough to see how my clit had emerged from under its protective shroud. Its tip looked red and eager poking out into the world. I reached a tentative finger out to touch it and gasped through clenched teeth at the intensity of my body's reaction. I looked back up at Claire hoping that she hadn't heard me while I clumsily explored my own needs. She was beginning to develop a more rhythmic action, her hips and back arching occasionally as the sensations poured through her. I was amazed with her ingenuity when I saw her gripping the arms of the chair and pulling herself downward against the stationary dildo. The metal legs of the chair grating on the concrete patio attested to each of her successes, squeak...squeak, squeak... squeak... squeak... squeak, squeak, squeak ... squeak...

She didn't move far with each abbreviated thrust but they must have been effective. As abruptly as they began, they stopped. Her body trembled and shook as I watched her. I had to assume that her irregular tremors could only be intense orgasmic convulsions. When her twitching and bucking subsided her hands hung limply from the arms of the chair. Her pretty head lolled to the side with a contented smile painted across her luscious lips.

I had waited long enough, grabbed a small throw pillow from a nearby chair, and stepped back outside with her. I squatted alongside her watching in amazement as she twitched and ground against the thrumming vibrator as it remorselessly continued working its magic. I reached for her tightly swollen nipples giving them both a nice light pinch and her glassy eyes snapped open staring directly at me. My gaze swept down her body to find her clit was also completely erect its dark pink end extending well beyond the folds of its secret hiding place. Still tugging and rolling one of her nipples, I bent forward and flicked my tongue across the exposed nubbin a few times before I snaring it with my lips and sucking it mercilessly. Her response was immediate and juicy as she came again, hard. Her efforts to hump herself against my face proved futile as her creamy cum flowed around the blue latex member falling in large droplets to the concrete below. Peering between the strips of webbing, I watched the stain doubling before my eyes and decided it was now my turn. My pussy was eager for something more than a few paltry fingers were able to provide.

Before moving around to the head of the chair, I reached between her legs and twisted the knob on the vibrator to the highest setting. Claire's whole body stiffened in reaction to the sudden increase in sensation. Her eyes closed quickly and her body flinched responding to the intense stimulation roiling through her body. I lifted her head stuffing the small pillow behind her neck titling her chin up slightly and offering me exactly what I wanted. Her eyes never opened as I did it but her hips twisted and bucked wildly against the stiff latex intruder. It was such an incredible thrill just to watch her tied down to the chair, body writhing, that I nearly forgot what I wanted from her. Turning away, I stepped carefully back straddling the top of the chair. (And oh yeah, her lovely face.) I lowered my dripping pussy over her mouth using the swollen lips to tickle her lips and chin. I it was quite a kick watching her eyes pop open in surprise as I lowered my hot moist pussy to envelope her mouth. When she was a little slow to produce the tongue action I craved I ground myself against her face demanding her full attention. A bit weakly at first her tongue did soon spring to life thrusting deep into my very excited pussy quickly producing a satisfied growl from deep in my throat.

I was beginning to squirm a bit now and soon was bumping my thick burning clit against her helpless nose. She continued driving her long tongue deep into my cunt with the incredible dexterity while the breath escaping her nostrils gave my moist clit still another sensation to contend with. I tilted my hips forward bringing my ass over her mouth and she instantly started rimming the edges of my opening. I added a little weight against her face leaving her with no doubts, where I next wanted her fabulous tongue. She speedily forced it past the restriction and stuffed it inside of me. She was quickly driving it into my ass like a piston. It was such an incredible rush having her pinned helpless beneath me that a few seconds later my body exploded into white-hot orgasmic convulsions of my own. My fingers were feverishly working over my clit went the tremors rolled through my body while my other hand pinched my hard eager nipples. Her hot tongue continued snaking in and out of my ass while I gasped squirting my cum all over her face. My legs shook as one hot stream after another washed over her chin and cheeks just narrowly missing her eyes. My god it was sexy to watch as my weight kept her head from turning away as my cum flooded over her pale skin and into her thick dark hair.