Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was graciously allowing her to lick my pussy clean adjusting my position as need to help her to be thorough, when I heard a distant sound. It came from above and slightly behind the two of us. I snapped my head around trying to pinpoint its source and I saw a man puttering around on the balcony across and one floor above us. His unexpected appearance opened yet another window of exploration into Claire's latent exhibitionism. As he lovingly watered his potted plants I tried to concoct some subtle way to draw him into the game I was cooking up for Claire. He looked fit, late forties maybe early fifties temples graying but only slightly. I didn't really give a damn what he looked like as long as he wasn't so totally gross as to be a turn off. Stepping off from Claire's face, I turned my body around lowering myself down again over top her mouth. I didn't want her to see or hear him until exactly the right moment. I began putting on quite a show hoping he would notice. It wasn't long before his watering can had fell from his hand and that something else had taken its place. I could see between the balustrades and under the deck rail that his shorts sagging around his ankles while his hand was pulling energetically on his hardening prick. I wriggled my hips in exaggerated motions rubbing my pussy all over Claire's unsuspecting face while I cupped and squeezed my tits watching as he steadily stroked his cock. I winked up at him and his pace quickened. He did have a rather nice thick looking cock and his heavy balls were taking quite a battering as he jerked himself off. I was starting to get off watching his performance or maybe it was Claire's tongue flicking in and out of my pussy, as much as I enjoyed it I didn't want to let myself get distracted.

Reluctantly I let go of my own nipples and started giving her tits a good working over. Pinching and rolling her thick hard nipples she was moaning loudly with her face still trapped under my pussy. I knew from the urgency of her sounds she was getting pretty close to cumming again. I glanced up at our eager observer on the adjacent balcony and decided he was getting rather worked up too. I swung my leg over Claire's head and quickly knelt. Tilting the chair back upright I brought her eyes to the level where I knew she would be looking right at Mr. Friendly our extra-excited neighbor. Locking it there, I stepped around along side the chair, began attacking her clit with my fingers, and whispered urging her on.

"You like that fat cock buzzing in your hot pussy," I bent sucking hard on one of her nipples.

Pulling away from her nipple with a noisy "pop," I saw her glassy eyes had indeed locked onto the balcony above us. She was watching the neighbor hammering his thick cock and gasping for breath as I pounded the vibrator into her.

"Now you're gonna cum for me baby, and cum hard too." I told her whispering hoarsely into her ear.

I figured he wasn't going to last much longer the way he was going at it and I wanted her to cum before he did, (the impatient bastard.) I slipped my hand under the chair searching for a space in the webbing and found one aligned right near her untouched asshole. I tickled my finger around it lightly. Claire bucked her hips away for an instant and then right back down on it trying to wriggle it up inside her. I held my fingertip against her opening lightly tracing a circular pattern around the uneven texture. I knew she wanted my finger buried in her tight little ass but kept it safely away from the penetration her body was craving.

Gasping in fits now she kept staring upward as the man stroked his cock even more furiously, now cupping his heavy balls with his other hand. I kept circling her anus with my fingertip feeling the powerful throbbing from the vibrator still securely buried in her pussy. I whispered encouragements to her, before grabbing the fat dildo freeing it from the vinyl straps and began stroking in and out of her slowly.

"That's right baby cum for me," her whimpers were even more halting as she drew closer.

I said very softly, "You like it when someone watches your pussy getting fucked don't you my naughty girl."

Her nod was barely a twitch as kept stroking into her pussy, her gasps grew faster and louder with every stroke. I strained to reach her clit with my tongue giving it a few firm flicks when her whole body began trembling. I grinned and said to her, "Oh yeah Baby, cum for me honey, shoot your cream for me baby."

I followed her gaze in time to see buddy boy blast his load off his balcony shooting it between the gaps in the railing, but Claire's wracking tremors brought my attention back where it belonged. She was gasping for breath and her whole body was twitching as the waves of another monstrous orgasm swept through her. I heard wet splashing on the floor and turned to see an immense stream of juice fly from her pussy as another tremendous convulsion shook her whole body. I was awed by its force and volume as another stream followed the last through the air. I have always squirted with my orgasms at least since I was old enough to know what was happening to my body, but this was completely new for her. She was emitting a high-pitched squeal with each new spasm. I slipped my fingers from her body and quickly clutched her face using my mouth to quiet the loud animalistic noises. She began returning my kisses after her body ceased its most violent tremors but she was still trembling all over when I pulled back to look into her half lidded eyes.

Goddamn she was beautiful. Even with my cum spattered on her face and in her hair, and a sheen of sweat glistening over everything else, she was still the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on. Hell, she was a fucking goddess. But, she was my goddess, and only mine. I moved around to the end of the chair, slipping the buzzing dildo from her body. Feeling the powerful tremors as I held it, I decided it was my turn for some of this bad boy. Claire slumped in the chair finally able to relax in the setting sun. She watched as I balanced it behind me and settle myself down onto it.

"Oh my," I said aloud as the pulsations rumbled through my eager pussy. Using my feet to prop it in position and a helping hand to guide it my hips began thrusting up and down on the firemen's pole sized dildo. It was almost as though they were operating on their own without the need of my brain to direct any of my actions. My feet and knees didn't appreciate the rough concrete but my pussy overruled them both delighting in the full feeling this monster was giving me. I slid downward feeling my lips stretch to accommodate the girth almost to the point of discomfort. Each time I descended, it was always a little further driving the mambo member deeper inside me. As it was I had to lean forward to keep the motions going finally I rested my head on Claire's thigh. It took some effort to establish a comfortable pace but oh god was it worth it. The pulses vibrating so strong and deep inside me were throbbing right trough my pubic arch and were buzzing my clit something fierce. For the longest time I was totally lost to my surroundings as I let myself go to relish the feeling of this warm, thick, vibrating, rubber marvel filling my intimate depths so completely.

It wasn't until my head slipped from Claire's smooth thigh that I realized I'd been ignoring her totally. My eyes were only inches from her pussy when they came back into focus and saw that her lips were still pouting open long after the giant prick had left her body. For some reason the sight of her open pussy drove me wild, my mouth opened and I lurched forward inhaling her while still impaling myself on "Moby prick." Her hips began thrusting in tight circles against my mouth and my tongue instantly began banging in deliberate pendulum motions back and forth across her clit. I could feel my juices running down the big vibrator and dribbling onto my feet. I was having a devil of a time keeping the damn thing upright. Claire was really heating up too emitting soft murmurs amid my louder more demonstrative moaning as I assailed her hot musky pussy. Her lips somewhat stretched by the thickness of the vibrator where filling my mouth with an incredible sensation. I probed her folds with my tongue seeking ever more exciting flavors but I couldn't imagine a more satisfying mouthful.

When I tried to resume my hammering rhythm down on the big rubber cock, I felt it slipping further from between my feet. I clamped down with my heels and inadvertently crammed the tip of it up against my hot spot. God almighty, I was quivering all over under the intense vibrations. I reached down between my legs desperately trying to adjust the damn thing to where I most wanted it. Groping around blindly for the big slippery bastard, I made a mistake, a big one. My short nails glanced across my pulsating clit and my reaction was instinctive. My fingers flew back to it pinching down on it as I banged down even faster on the vibrator in ragged uneven strokes. My clit took only a few quick milking strokes from my trembling fingers before the damns burst. Every nerve in my body was twitching in a mad disorganized dance as I came flooding my feet and ankles with my hot clinging cum. I gasped and grunted against Claire's thigh as the jumble of powerful sensations swept over me like a breaking tidal wave. The vibrator still snuggled onto my G-spot had my walls gripping it tighter with each contraction. I could even feel my ass clenching sympathetically with my pussy from the overwhelming stimulation. My untouched nipples also pulsed in time with the beat of my orgasm. Finally gulping at the cool evening air, I opened my feet letting Mr. Big fall wetly to the patio floor.

I looked up at Claire's smiling face panting and she said to me in a voice filled with wonder, "That was very sexy baby."

Gasping against her thigh was taking almost all of my remaining strength. Hell I could barely coordinate my muscles enough to smile back at her. I lay my head back in her lap gulping the cool sweet evening air and enjoying the warmth of her skin where my cheek rested on her. My nerves settled into a contented hum. I was a bit tired but a really good tired. Looking across at the scarf holding Claire's wrist down I figured it was time to release my pris...er...ah...patient, yes that's it my patient! I picked the first knot loose on her wrist and she took over from there. With her hands free, she caressed my hair while I caught my breath but soon her fingers tilted my chin up until I met her shining eyes.

Smiling down at me she said in a tired raspy voice, "I love you baby," her body gave a little shudder as she said it. Her smile widened and she leaned forward giving me a peck on the lips before finishing her thought, "God help me it scares me how much I love you."

Her hand snaked in behind my neck pulling my face and body closer and she leaned forward to kiss me, hard this time. Clinging tightly to the contact, she leaned forward while her tongue penetrated my lips and preoccupied my mind. Without my noticing it, she slipped her other hand down between my legs. Soon she was dragging her nails lightly across my mound tickling the still sensitive lips. Seconds later her fingers found my crease and started coursing smoothly in and out. I gasped into her mouth but she kept her hand on the back of my neck while stabbing her long fingers into my pussy. How she, or I for that matter had any interest in more sex I couldn't fathom. Never the less she seemed to be the one controlling the flow of events now. Interested or not, I guess it was my turn to be her little fuck-toy. (Damn my good luck!) Letting her know I was all-in for whatever she had in mind I widened my knees slightly on the scouring concrete giving her full access to my always willing pussy.

Breaking our kiss she leaned her forehead against mine one hand still on the back of my neck and said, "That's right my love now it's your turn to cum all over my fingers," her other hand was working to bring that statement into rapid reality.

I whimpered as she pumped into me her pinky knocking against my clit with each stroke. Hearing her say it like some sort of command was really tripping my trigger. I was certain that she wouldn't have long to wait. Her hand was making wet smacks against my mound as she stroked into me faster and faster. My knees burned from the jostling against the rough patio surface but I opened my legs wider still wanting to give her total access to my body. "Oh, God," I whimpered when she released my neck and started pinching one of my rock hard nipples. Her tongue sought the other teasing it briefly before her lips drew it into her soft warm mouth. My body started an arrhythmic quivering as her lips and fingers danced over my most sensitive places.

"Yeah baby cum for me, I want to feel your hot cream on my skin," she whispered in my ear as her non-stop pounding brought me ever closer to the abyss of another orgasm.

I looked up into her fiery eyes and she grinned down at me and said, "Damn I love fucking you woman!"

Her fingers coursing into my body probably had less to do what happened next than the six incredible words she had just voiced. I started cumming immediately, gushing is more like it. Her fingers quickly left my crease cupping over my pussy trying to catch some of the creamy juices squirting from of my body. When my spasms slowed, she pulled her hand up between us showing me that she indeed managed to catch a small puddle of it in her palm. I looked down at it numbly still gasping for breath. Without a word, she smeared her handful of my nectar across my lips and chin. Diving in with her mouth open she greedily sucked it all off my skin her dripping hand returning to caress my still trembling pussy.

After recovering my wits, I finished untying her and we had to help each other like a pair of little old ladies just to stand upright. My knees were stiff and raw so we very gingerly made our way back indoors.

She warned me sternly as we wobbled toward the bathroom, "No more of that tricky shit lady, the next time you want to fuck me just knock me down and fuck me, understand? I mean really Vitamin D where do you come up with this shit."

I smiled privately at the host of situations that I could use to turn those few words on their ear, but answered her obediently, "Yes mam!"

In my own defense, I went to tell her, "Hey every bit of that stuff about sunshine and vitamin D was true as hell."

She laughed and said, "Okay, Okay, I do have to admit to enjoying it, especially all the attention my pussy got from Doctor J."

I giggled with her in complete agreement as we passed by the kitchen. I could hear something beeping maniacally and asked her, "What the hell is that?"

She answered dismissively, "Oh, just dinner it'll be fine," and giggled, "I was having too damn much fun eating you to worry about a little thing like that anyway."

Laughing together and just enjoying each other's company in the steamy shower made me smile. Just washing away the detritus of our afternoon's lovemaking nearly proved too erotic to resist for both of us. Finally succumbing to our need for sustenance and we settled down to Claire's simple but delicious casserole, some thickly sliced French bread, and fresh leafy salad for dinner. (Ahhh...life is good.)

After dinner, we retired to the sofa too stuffed for any more active endeavors. I tried to watch some inane sitcom on the "Idiot-box" while she studied the material for the trip to China. Only a few hours later, Claire already had a solid understanding of the data inside the report. She could cite for me major events or changes from almost anywhere inside the thick report. She memorized shifts in rate structure by country and even more esoteric data that I had forgotten was hidden inside the tome. She would be a formidable opponent, I was thankful that I wasn't the one sitting across the negotiation table from her. The most difficult part of a risk assessment she told me, involved estimating the possibility of a regressive change in the political climate inside the Peoples Republic. In many countries with communist governments things that seemed reliable and enduring, were in fact chaotic and unpredictable just beneath the surface. Claire called it the "paranoia factor" explaining to me how the Chinese Communists were particularly susceptible to believing everyone was "out to get them." Our prospective client Elmwood would likely want coverage against the possibility that the Chinese government would confiscate and nationalize western businesses as they had in the distant past.

Listening to her explain the intricacies of how she did her job renewed my admiration for her intellect, she was definitely not just another pretty face. (With a smoking hot body that I get to play with! Oops, sorry, mind wandering again.) She told me that we couldn't touch that aspect of insuring them unless they came up with a boatload of cash. When she detailed her strategy to come up with an offer for the Elmwood people I realized I really wouldn't be needed on this trip at all. As much as I loved spending time with her, Claire just plain didn't need me along in order to do her job. It was this thought that prompted me to make an executive decision, I think it was my very first.

"Claire honey," I started hoping that I could do this without her taking it the wrong way, "It sounds to me like you have a pretty good grip on what you need for this China job babe."

"Yeah pretty much," she answered distractedly, "Why, you want to get to bed now? I'm ready."

I grinned at her willingness to drop everything just to hop in the sack with me. Trying again to tell her what I had on my mind, I said gently, "Well yes that too but, I really don't think you need me along on the trip. I think it might be a better use of those four days if I were to stay here and get digging into those investments that have your dad so worried."

She thought about what I said for a moment before answering, "Yeah it really is bothering him, every time he mentioned how poor our investment picture was it was like watching a dark cloud descending over him."

"I saw that too," I said with a shake of my head, "Fucking Adams, I could choke that guy for hurting your dad like that. He's so sweet I just love him."

Smiling warmly with me she said, "Me too, he really is a peach. Dad wanted to can Adams ass back when you first caught on to his scheme, but the when the Feds. were called in they wanted to leave him in place so they could gather more evidence, the shitheads. I'll never forgive them for that." She set the heavy report aside and circled her arms around me saying, "Dad only agreed to it because he wanted to make sure the slippery bastard didn't get away with it this time. Hell Allied was nearly bankrupt when the merger offer came in to the board."

"So Adams was a poison pill they had to swallow in order for Continental to slide into those vacated markets," I said thoroughly exasperated now.

Claire sighed in frustration saying, "It was almost a deal breaker. Dad wasn't the only one who had some reservations against approving it. Most of the board refused to see past a bigger market share and the incoming premium checks."

"Who was pushing it so hard? Surely Allied wasn't going to benefit from sticking us with Adams, they were toast whether the merger went through or not."

"Dad could never find out and none of the other board members gave a shit," she answered her voice growing heated now.

I reached over kissing her cheek her and soothed, "What's done is done baby, but we'll get this rat's nest straightened out somehow, I promise you we will."

She snuggled closer saying, "I feel better just hearing you say it hon, and we owe it to that sweet old man."