Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As though reading my mind she barked angrily, "I'll bet the asshole will give them to his girlfriend or wife as soon as he gets home tonight. The prick knew exactly what they were. I could tell from his smart assed grin as they started rolling out of the bag."

I could tell she was really steamed, hell of a way to start a four day stay in the friendly Peoples Republic.

Still fuming she complained, "The asshole even kept the two extra packs of batteries I packed for the trip."

The frustration in her voice came through the scratchy connection with crystal clarity. "Two extra packs? Holy smokes doll you're only going to be there for a little over three days. My goodness woman if I knew you were that randy I wouldn't have let you out of the house." I was laughing so hard now tears were forming in my eyes.

I tried to calm myself down but couldn't help grinning the whole time I tried to console her, "Poor baby what are you going to do now," I was suddenly very aware that my door standing wide open and it was beginning to bother me to the point of distraction.

When she answered, her voice was growing slightly husky, "Oh I think this might be why the almighty equipped us with our ten little helpers, you know, just for emergencies like this."

From the way she was breathing, I could tell she already had her little helpers hard at work, and I wasn't opposed to joining to the fun. Even though the huge windows behind me were completely uncovered that damn door being open was bugging the piss out of me, so I told her, "Hold that thought doll I have to go lock my door," I heard her giggle as I set the phone down and launched out of the chair.

As I passed my private bathroom, (this new office is so cool!) I reached inside snatching a towel from the rail and raced back to my desk. I was about to pickup the handset, I spotted a button on the console marked "speaker" and gave it a jab.

"So tell me Claire honey, just where are your little helpers right now?" I asked in a sweet tone as I began undoing my blouse and slacks.

She sighed and answered, "Well if you must know five of them are stuck holding onto the god damn phone, the rest seem to have wandered off on their own to explore the countryside."

I cooed, "Mmmm...I'd love to be their tour guide," while I hurriedly pulled the rest of my clothing off I asked, "Are the exploring in the hills or valleys right now?"

"Yessss," she hissed. Her voice coming through the tinny sounding speaker told me her fingers had already found something interesting to investigate.

Visualizing her alone in her hotel room touching herself at that exact moment I felt a flash of déjà vu. Memories flooded through my mind of all those times I masturbated alone with only a fantasy image of her held in my mind. God I missed her already. Her voice on the telephone was a pale substitute for holding the real woman. Deciding not to let my spate of melancholy spoil the fun, I suggested, "Perhaps they might enjoy a visit to those lovely mountains. Let's make sure they pay special attention to the tallest peeks."

I felt somewhat strange referring to her fingers in the third person, but I was starting to get a charge out of directing where her hands would go from half a planet away.

She fumbled a bit with the phone but her sharp intake of breath told me exactly when her fingers found those glorious nipples. At that moment I decided to dump the silly game we started and get down to business, my own hands followed along with whatever I was telling her to do.

With both of my hands free, I gripped my own sensitive buds and asked her, "Does it feel good to touch your nipples Claire?"

"Mmmm...," was her reply.

I had to agree with her it did feel really good, and I suggested, "Does it feel good when they're pinched too baby."

"Uhhhh...Huhhh," she gasped.

"Yeah that's it baby give your nipples some nice slow pinches," I could feel sharp pleasant jolts roaring through my own body racing right to my pussy as I followed along with her. A trickle of moisture sneaked past my lips surprising me a little and redirected my attention there.

"Is your pussy all hot and wet too baby?" I asked her as I smoothed the juices around own my lips with one hand while the other kept teasing my hardening nipples.

"So hot baby...and so...wet babe," was all I could hear, her breathing was becoming rapidly uneven and ragged.

Surprised by how quickly my own body was responding I was having some real trouble concentrating. I had to resort to asking Claire about her body as I noticed different things on my own, "Your clit baby...is it getting all stiff now with the pink end showing?"

"Uhhhh...Huhhh," she gasped her voice growing slightly higher with each response.

"Touch it," I ordered and as watched my fingers make contact, and my whole body flinched.

"Rub your hard little clit baby," she was having considerable trouble complying and holding the phone steady. Her breathing directly into the phone was thunderous but her yelps and whimpers let me know she was still following the program.

"Pinch it," I grunted with the shock of pleasure.

Her squeal coming through the speaker sent a thrill through me and I pinched down on my clit once more.

My head was starting to swim with delight and I directed her to use the skin of the hood to stroke up and down on the hard nubbin as I did the same.

"That's it baby up and down...nice and slow," I encouraged, "is it good honey?"

"Oh...Yea...oh...so...good," her voice had that dreamy quality now that told me she was really getting into it.

My god I was ready for more now too the juices starting to run freely from my pussy and were covering my ass and making the chair seat moist and slick.

My own voice was getting husky when I asked her, "You want to put your fingers in your hot pussy don't you babe?"

Her throaty growl told me she took the suggestion and turned it into immediate action. Then I asked her, "Naughty girl, how many fingers do you have in your tight little pussy

"T...Two," she whimpered to me sounding as though answering me were suddenly an incredibly irritating imposition.

"Perfect," I purred and slipped two fingers into my own waiting slit.

"Can you find your special spot for me honey," I asked listening to the pace of her breaths quickening with each second.

"No," she barked not wanting to slow down, or be bothered anymore.

I told her calmly, "Sure you can baby it's just behind the arch of the bone, it feels like a little rough spot just inside, try and find it for me. Just use the tips of your fingers, it might help to bend them a little. "

She whimpered at my distracting directions and mumbled, "I can't, no...I...no, Oh...ye...Yes! Oooo...oh my."

"That's it honey just use your fingers to keep rubbing that spot for me babe." Putting my instructions into practice, I followed along. My fingertips quickly located the familiar thickened tissue and the contact sent an instant shiver through my body.

She was really mewling and gasping now I was getting super turned on just listening to her I almost forgot I was on the phone with her and could still talk.

"Faster now baby, fuck your hot pussy and use you other hand on your clit, rub it good. That's my girl, c'mon babe faster now," everything I told her to do I was replicating with my own hands and it was rapidly heating me up. My hips bucked and twitched against my probing fingers. My juices flooded the chair and I had to brace my knees against the desk to keep for slipping off. The hand devoted to my clit returned to my throbbing nipples giving them the hard rolling tugs they so enjoyed.

"Oh...my god...so...good...oh god...I feel...oh like I...gonna...pee," she moaned into the phone.

I told her in a rush, "That's perfect baby. That's just how it's supposed to feel," I encouraged I knew this because that's how I always felt when I was about to cum big, Oh damn like...like right now.

"Fuck that sweet little pussy, just like I told you, yeah baby just like that," I had to slow myself down because I could feel my body building for a real toe curler and I wanted to hold off, I didn't want to finish before her.

"Cum for me baby, oh god I want to hear it lover," I told her panting right along with her as I tried to continue at a more measured pace with my own my body. I listened to her gasps, grunts, and squealing, as she did what I asked. A sudden electrifying feeling shot through me in the seconds that followed. Even separated by thousands of miles the bond between us had grown so strong. I could almost sense what she was feeling, anticipate what she needed from me. I felt it much deeper than on a purely physical level.

"C'mon baby pump your sweet pussy baby, faster now yeah, rub your clit for me baby, that's it." My restraint was all but forgotten, as I immediately mimicked every one of those actions as soon as I relayed them to her.

"Oh baby I can't wait till you're home with me. I want to suck and your hard nipples, bite 'em too," I was rambling now coherent conversation completely eluding me as my body twitched or trembled with every movement of my fingers. "I'm gonna burry my tongue inside you deep, and eat your pretty ass girl, until you cum all over my face and then I'm gonna start all over again."

I heard her sucking in desperate gasps as I told her what I planned for her return, "Oh baby, I want to taste every inch of your sweet luscious body. I wanna eat you so fucking good ..."

She might have whimpered my name a few times but I barely heard it. Her gasping into the phone grew faster and louder until she shouted in a loud squeaking voice, "Oh...Oh...Yes...Baby...Oh my god...Oh...Yes...Yessss...I'm cu..." Suddenly the phone clunked and crashed loudly on its way to the floor followed by her voice suddenly distant, moaning, and yelping. The strange quality of the sound intensified for me the sensation of how far I was from her at this very moment. I suddenly felt very lonely listening as she was came gangbusters in her hotel room on the other side of the world.

It took a few seconds for the fog to clear from my mind. When I figured out what had happened to her I started laughing so hard I couldn't concentrate. My own attempt at an equally satisfying outcome abruptly ended. Oh, god I laughed so hard I had to mute the phone to keep from spoiling her enjoyment. Apparently, I needed a good laugh after the day I had just been through. In its own way, it was almost as refreshing and invigorating as the orgasm might have been. I could always rectify the situation later, at home, if I really needed to. Rather suddenly it hit me that what I wanted most was to get the hell out of this office. I snatched up the towel and began cleaning my self and gathering my clothes. After shrugging back into them and wiping down my chair, waiting for Claire to regain her ability to speak.

Her breath was still a bit short when she finally came back on the phone apologizing, "Sorry babe didn't mean to drop you like that, it seams I just don't have enough hands."

Laughing warmly I answered, "I promise to have two good ones waiting here for when you get back."

"You know I'll hold you to that lady," she said with a relaxed laugh.

She suddenly changed subjects on me asking, "Did you know that was going to happen."

"What," I asked confused.

"That squirt thing when I came?" her voice sounded slightly amazed.

"Oh that, yeah pretty much," I answered as if it was no big deal, and then added, "That's supposed to happen when you do it right."

"It was so cool, I just watched it blasting out of me, God it was so fucking hot, I think I came even harder because it surprised me. I never did that before," she sounded like a child who just made some earth-shattering discovery.

"Sure you have," I corrected, "Just the other day out on the balcony with me. I had a little trouble finding your magic button but once I did everything worked just the way it was supposed to babe."

She dismissed that with sigh and went on excitedly, "But this is the first time I ever made it happen," she kissed into the phone and said, "Thank you baby for teaching me how I'm going to have to do that again, well maybe a little later."

"Just happy to be of service," I was laughing softly because she sounded so utterly proud of herself. It was unbelievably cute.

"I have to get cleaned up now Dad's gonna want to get going pretty soon, and I seem to have made a bit of a mess." She suddenly sounded all pouty and I couldn't make myself stop laughing at her erratic mood swings, God how I missed her, my heart ached being apart like this.

"O. K. Babe, I love you, have fun touring the exotic Far East," I said still cleaning up giving my chair it a final swipe.

She kissed into the phone again and said, "I can't wait to get back to you hon, talk to you tomorrow, I love you."

"Bye now hon, love you too," I said and heard the line go dead.

I was so damn tired I almost didn't feel like driving home but there just wasn't anywhere in my office to lie down and grab a few hours of sleep. I even peeked inside Claire's old office hoping to find something soft and flat in there but it was nearly as empty as my office was. Someone must have decided the unoccupied space was safe to use as a dumping ground for some of the ugliest furniture on the planet. There was a pair of nasty side tables shoved into the far corner of the room. They were boxed in by their leader the most revolting coffee table I had ever seen or heard of. Completing the hideous ensemble was a set of upholstered side chairs in almost lime green vinyl. The grouping had me wanting to declare this entire space as a disaster area, if not a national tragedy. These had to be escapees from the deepest darkest 1970's, what the hell were people thinking back then, ish! The only piece in the room worth salvaging was an old oval conference table that had seen better days. It was large enough but way too hard to try sleeping on.

I gave up my search for an easy bed, and finally hit the bricks so I could go try to get some sleep. That gigantic empty bed at home didn't seem quite as interesting to me as it had just this morning. Tomorrow was promising to be another one of those never-ending days and I was going to need all the rest I could get.