Warped Mind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Holy fucking shit, this is amazing!" he screamed, shoving the rest of his member deep inside her ass.

"I know, right? I love fucking her ass and she loves it too. Don't you, Cindy?"

"OHH Fuck yeah! Give me that cock! Fuck my ass hard!" Cindy screamed.

The problem was, Glen didn't last more than three thrusts before he pulled out and showered Cindy's back with bursts of cum from his hard cock. He groaned and stroked his member over her, splattering her back with semen.

"Looks like another one's done," she laughed. Who's next? My ass needs a cock!"

I'd never seen three guys try and get behind a woman faster, but it ended up being Paul that got the pole position. His cock was much thinner than Glen's, I hardly felt him enter Cindy's ass from underneath her. He proceeded to fuck her, sliding his cock in and out of Cindy's tight ass all the while swearing and cursing. Her ass was apparently blowing his mind and he had never felt something so good. Scott and Todd had moved back to her mouth and Cindy was sucking them as best she could while Paul and I pounded away at her pussy and ass. I was impressed with Paul. He lasted inside her ass much longer than I thought he would.

Cindy moaned and grunted on the cocks in her mouth while Paul fucked her ass with purpose. I could tell by his moans he was getting close. My positing under her didn't allow me to really move that well but I tried to slide my cock in and out while Paul thrust his member deep into her bowels. He finally yelled he was about to cum and pulled out, adding to the semen already on her back. It sprayed all over, even shooting over her head and barely missing me. A lot dripped down her back, and oozed over my cock before dripping to the pads below. Paul had a plentiful amount of young cum. He stood there stroking his load over my wife for over a minute, and it just kept coming out.

"Fuck, dude, I've never seen a guy cum like that," Scott said laughing.

"No shit! Judas, how long have you been storing that up," Todd asked.

Glen was on a stool watching and laughing as well. His cock was still soft. Once the cock was out of her ass, Cindy went to work on mine, driving her body down on my shaft and rocking her hips in a circular motion, grinding my cock where she wanted it. Her ass wasn't left empty for long. Scott quickly moved into position and I wondered if Cindy could actually take him while I was in her pussy. He was by far the biggest of all of us and she had yet to take anything as large as him.

Of course with the chip active she had no concerns in the world, but rather urged him on and told him to fuck her tight ass with his big cock.

"Scott, be careful, I don't want her damaged," I warned him.

"I will," he said cautiously.

"Fuck, I got to watch this," Paul said, still standing next to Cindy's ass.

Todd was content where he was, because Cindy was sucking his cock once again and he had her mouth all to himself.

"Okay, here we go," Scott said.

I immediately felt his huge head start to press into Cindy's tight hole. He was big and with my rock hard cock already in her pussy, it made her ass even tighter. Using the chip I told Cindy to relax and allow his large cock to enter her butt with no pain. I felt her ass expand around Scott's monster, she moaned and the large shaft penetrated her, inch by glorious inch. Her pussy suddenly became extremely tight and hot, with the cock in her ass. It was huge, squeezing the thin membrane between her two orifices skinny, until it felt like his cock was right against mine with nothing in-between.

"Fuck Yeah! Damn that's tight!" Scott screamed with his entire shaft buried deep.

"Damn, you're stretching the shit out of her. I didn't think you would get it in, but you did," Paul said smiling.

"Good hell, I've never felt something so hot and tight on my cock. She's like trying to cut it off with her ass," Scott laughed.

I told Cindy's mind to react to the cocks in her body, by increasing the pleasure in her clit, pussy and ass. She started to moan louder, her nipples tightened and I even felt her clitoris press into my pubic bone above my cock. As soon as Scott began to ease back out, the convulsions started. Cindy's ass grabbed at his shaft, sending vibrations into my cock. Her pussy flooded and began to spasm on its own accord. She began to pant and had to take Todd's cock out of her mouth for air.

"Fuck! Her ass is squeezing my cock. This is unbelievable," Scott said.

As his cock slid out of her ass I felt the pressure on mine relax, giving me room to move. I shoved it in deep, just as he pressed back in. Hot juice squished out around my cock. Cindy's pussy convulsed as Scott's cock rushed into her ass, smashing my cock flat again. The heat and tightness had my balls rising, the experience was exciting and the size of this kids cock in her ass was staggering.

"Dude she's like gone, she can't even suck me anymore with your cock in her ass," Todd laughed, trying to force-feed his cock to Cindy.

She was breathing too hard and shaking too much to try and concentrate on sucking. We had her on the verge of a massive orgasm and I just prolonged it in her mind until her body was vibrating and begging for the release. Scott wasn't done yet though; he was actually speeding up and sliding his huge cock in and out in a rhythmic motion now, rubbing the underside of my cock every time he entered her deep.

Each time he thrust in he said, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah." Over and over. He increased his speed, preparing for his pending climax and getting louder in his cursing.

"Oh yeah, dude, fuck her ass hard!" Todd yelled, into the whole gang bang thing now.

I told Cindy's body to explode in a massive orgasm, which, I was confident would push Scott over the edge from the convulsions in her ass. He was on the verge anyway and as soon as Cindy's body reacted he couldn't hold it any longer. Her pussy flooded anew on my cock and she shook in my arms like a jackhammer. I could scarcely hear Scott proclaim his eruption over Cindy's screams of ecstasy but I felt the large globs of cum dripping down onto my legs and balls from Scott's ejaculation. Damn these young guys have some serious quantity.

The spurts and globs finally stopped falling and Scott backed way, still swearing up a storm about how amazing it was. I looked around the room and the only guy hard, besides me was Todd, and he had already cum once. I moved quickly out from under my cum drenched wife, who was still shaking from her climax. I wanted her hot ass now, before Todd shoved it in. Seeing what I was doing, Todd fell to the ground and Cindy climbed on top of him, working his thin shaft into her dripping pussy. He moaned, feeling her insides coat his shaft and took advantage of the perfect breasts in his face. Once she was situated on his cock I easily shoved mine into her worn in ass.

Scott had really opened her up with his enormous member. It still felt amazing, hot and tighter than her pussy but not like I'd felt before. Her back was covered in shiny white globs of semen from the loads the guys sprayed on her back. I ignored it and just began to pound my hard shaft into her ass. Over and over I let her have it, telling her mind how good it was and that she was soon going to cum again. Her body reacted, and the reaction caused Todd, below, to freak out. He couldn't handle her convulsing pussy, especially with my cock slamming from above.

"Fuck! Dude, I'm going to blow. I can't hold I!" he screamed.

He was trying to get out from under her; I don't think he wanted to cum in her pussy or something. His cock flipped out of her twat, just as he began to ejaculate. Unfortunately his cock got pinned between her legs, facing backwards and his cum sprayed all over my balls and legs. He made a mess; it was all over Cindy, him and me. When he realized he wasn't going to make it from beneath her he just gave up, convulsing on the ground as his cock spewed its load all over us.

"Nice one, Todd, you really need to learn some control, sport," I said trying not to think about what was all over me.

"Sorry, Mr. Jenkins. It just felt too good."

In my annoyance I had stopped fucking Cindy, but when she started moving back on my cock and pulling away to get the sensation back I forgot about his cum and began to fuck her hard again. I was the last to get off. Todd had already cum twice for hell sakes. I renewed my efforts, driving my cock as far in as I could and pulling most of it out to do it all over.

Looking around the room, I quickly noticed Paul and Glen almost had their dicks hard again. Damn if I had known this was going to happen I would have popped another pill. These bastards seemed bent on fucking Cindy all night long. I was worried I'd get one good climax and be done for the night. I couldn't worry about that now, though. The pleasure was increasing and my cock hardened as my balls rose tight around the shaft. Cindy was moaning and loving my cock while Todd remained pinned under her, sucking on her tits, his cock slowly going soft.

By the time I was ready to blow, Glen and Paul were already standing around her, trying to get her to suck their cocks. Scott was well on his way to another massive hardon and I was about to blow. The sensation peaked, causing me to clench as tight as I could to hold it in a few more glorious seconds before filling my wife's ass full of my cum. I didn't bother pulling out. Hell she was my wife and I had the prerogative to fill her up if I wanted. It was a wonderful orgasm, her ass milked me superbly, I didn't have to hardly move during my contractions to stay simulated.

When I finally pulled out, my load oozed out of her ass and dripped down on Todd's soft cock and balls. I guess I returned the favor of being cum on. Cindy's ass was wide open, red and pulsing from the ass fucking she had been given. Watching my cum ooze out was quite a sight and the rest of the guys enjoyed the visual as well. Backing away, I sat down on the nearest stool, next to Scott. He was pretty much hard again and I could do nothing but watch him join the two other guys and watch them start to fuck my wife all over again. Todd finally was let up and he took a stool next to me and began to work on his member again! If he got hard for the third time I was going to be amazed.

"Damn, Mr. Jenkins, that wife of yours is one hot slut," Todd said.

"Only with the chip, Todd. She's a frigid bitch in real life, trust me."

"Well, who gives a shit now that you have that chip in her head? She's everything a guy would want," he said laughing.

"Exactly why I paid the money for you boys to develop it. I knew it would be worth it."

"Hell yeah it is. I need to find a girl and put one in her head," he laughed again.

I was worried he might be serious. That's all I needed, is my employees all wanting chips to implant into unsuspecting women. Knowing them they'd find some playboy models and implant them. That wouldn't end well.

I ignored his comment, turning back to the action before me. Damn these guys had decided anything was fair game now. They went all out on Cindy, picking her up and double fucking her while standing. Then, doubled fucked her upright. Basically she was lying on Glen with his cock in her ass and Paul shoving his cock in her pussy. Scott was fucking her face as best he could; making sure every available hole was filled. I continued to tell Cindy's mind she loved it all and to try and make them all cum as soon as she could.

Since Glen was pinned below her, he got to stay in her ass while Paul and Scott took turns pounding her pussy or fucking her mouth. She really started to moan when Scott was up, spreading her pussy to the max with his giant cock. When Todd stood up and walked toward them I did a double take. He was hard again! Lucky sucker. He got right in line and proceeded to share my wife's pussy with the other two.

I sat there and watched the four of them fuck the hell out of my wife, trying in vain to get my cock hard again. I just wanted to go home; I was beat from the procedure and the long day. The best way I knew of to get out of here and go home was to have them all cum again. And the best way to do that was for Cindy to start begging for it. As soon as the idea left my mind she began urging them to cum for her and feed her their loads one more time.

She got them all worked up at pretty much the same time until the four of them surrounded her, on their feet and one by one jacked their cocks off until they splattered their loads into her mouth and face.

It looked just like a gangbang porno, and Cindy acted just like I've seen all the porn queens' act. Begging for their cum and loving every splatter that hit her. Their loads were smaller but they still covered her face, neck and breasts very well with four loads. Even Todd, after two other ejaculations managed to feed her a healthy load of clear runny cum.

Walking up to them, after the last guy finished, I handed Cindy a cloth to clean herself up.

"Okay, guys. I think that should more than cover your request to fuck my wife to keep quiet. I need to get her home."

"That sounds okay. Right guys?" Glen asked.

They all nodded but shared their small complaints that she had to go.

"We should do this again," Scott said.

"Maybe, I'm not promising anything, guys," I replied.

Cindy and I got dressed while the others stood around and watched her until we left. I even had her thank them for the wonderful time before we walked out of the lab and I drove her home. On the way I implanted a new reality for her, one where she forgot everything about being grabbed from behind and drugged. I also made her forget about the surprise party Becca was supposed to plan. Once the new memories were set I put her in bed, turned off the chip and fell asleep next to her. I had a difficult time sleeping, going over and over in my mind the gang bang session she had just endured. It was insane how much cock she took tonight.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12