Was He Guilty? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did notice that when she arrived home she was always hot and ready for sex. He was happy about it but wondered why. He didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say.

For the next few girls' nights out he followed her. He wasn't proud of himself but he wanted an idea where they would go. They would always leave about six and be home before midnight. Darcy would usually tell him when they would go shopping and always brought bags of clothes home. He didn't mind her buying anything she wanted. He knew they could afford it.

The weeks she dressed up a little more sexy were the ones he followed her. The problem was she looked good in everything. This time they went out to dinner. He felt foolish sitting in a car down the street while they ate. It was then they went out of town to a nice lounge. Jeff had never been there before.

The place was huge and had a cover charge for men. Jeff always dressed neat and he paid and went in. He wasn't sure what he would say if they saw him. He was beginning to think he made a mistake being there. He noticed them in a booth ordering drinks. He quickly went up to the balcony where he could see them but was pretty sure they couldn't see him. He ordered a drink and just watched them.

They got up and went to the dance floor. He watched as the two women began to shake their booties. Damn, they both looked good. They stayed on the floor for two numbers and when they sat down they had two extra drinks at their table. Two men came over and introduced themselves but he couldn't hear any of the conversation.

He did say that one man put is hand on Darcy's thigh but she immediately removed it. That made him feel good. The guy tried a couple of more times without success. The man sitting next to Shauna stared at her tits. She was showing a lot of cleavage. He put his arm around her should and she removed it rather quickly. I had to say both women were back to flirting.

The men asked them to dance a slow dance, which they did. They held the women close but Darcy wouldn't let him keep his hands on her ass. She would push them away. Shauna did press her big tits against the other man's chest but that would happen just by holding her close. As they went to sit back down I saw the man grab Darcy's tight ass. She waited a few seconds before removing it.

The girls had one more drink and then Jeff said he could tell they were getting ready to leave. The guys didn't look too happy but there wasn't much they could do about it. As Darcy and Shauna headed for the front door, Jeff went down the stairs and out the back entrance.

He had plenty of time to get home and settled in since Darcy had to take Shauna home first. He was settled on the couch when his wife came in. She walked over and gave him a kiss. He pulled her down on his lap and kissed her with passion. He reached under her skirt and felt her panties were wet. He pushed them aside and began to finger her.

She told him, "If you're that horny, let's take it to the bedroom," and they did.

Jeff told me that he would drop in at Darcy's job to take her out for lunch. He could see Mark and Bob were grinning at him as he went to Darcy's office. He really didn't like these two guys. He suspected that they were talking about him and Darcy. They often made sexual motions with their hands or tongue like they were having sex with Darcy; at least that's what he thought.

He had brought it up to Darcy a few times and she said that they were just fooling around, trying to get his goat. She told him they were harmless but he felt there was more to it. He had wondered if Brad might have said something to them about his honeymoon.

Another girls' night out he followed them to the same lounge outside the city. He wondered why they when that far out of the way just to dance and have a few drinks. Again he went upstairs and looked down on them sitting in a booth and getting up to dance the fast dances.

A couple of men introduced themselves and sat down to join them. The one guy had put is hand on Darcy's thigh and she went to push his hand off of it he didn't let go. She slapped his hand as to punish him. He kept his hand on her thigh but didn't go up any higher. The four of them got up and danced a couple of slow dances. This guy was getting quite fresh. He would grab Darcy's ass and when she went to push his hand away he wouldn't let go.

Jeff said he lost track of Shauna because this guy was pushing Darcy up against a wall near a corner. It looked like he was forcing her, pushing her up against the wall. The music was very loud and if she was yelling at him it would be hard for anyone to notice.

He put his hand between her legs and grabbed her pussy. She was trying to push him off but wasn't having much luck. Jeff said he got up and was going to help his wife. He knew she would be pissed that he followed her and wasn't sure how she would react.

As he reached the first stair he saw Shauna with a beer bottle. She hit the guy on the shoulder and it was hard enough to break the bottle. The guy screamed out and both Darcy and Shauna pushed him over a table. The bouncers were soon there and picked the guy up and threw him out. His buddy quickly left with him.

Darcy and Shauna sat down and the bouncers came over to apologize and gave them both a free drink. Jeff went ahead and headed for home. He watched TV till Darcy arrived. She didn't look shaken up but came over and sat next to him. Nothing was said but they headed up to bed. Darcy asked if they could just cuddle that night. It must have bothered her but she didn't say anything to Jeff.

The last time Jeff followed them they went to a lesbian bar. Jeff said he was rather shocked. He couldn't go in and as he turned around to leave he thought that Darcy might have recognized his car. She was gone the usual length of time and when she got home she was horny.

Instead of going up to the bedroom she undid Jeff's shorts and started sucking on his cock. She stood up to remove her skirt and panties and Jeff took that time to remove his shorts. Darcy climbed on his lap and gave him a lap dance. He had both of his hands under her tight ass and came deep in her pussy. She never mentioned anything about seeing him or going to a lesbian bar.

After they finished having sex she ran to the bathroom. He checked her panties and they were soaked with her juices. He just put them back where he found them and wondered what made her so wet.

It was the next girls' night out that changed his life forever.

*

Chapter 3 is on its way.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

12