Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
292 Followers

A few seconds later, we heard Dad's unmistakeable orgasmic shriek filter though the thin wall "YESSSS.....Rani....YESSSS......unnnnhhhh....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...cummmiiiingggggg..." most likely shooting gallons of his seed deep into Mom's insatiable cunt.

Hearing Dad explode was such a turn-on for us and I felt our bodies tremble, feeling the sexual energy radiating out from our parents to us. I pulled my shorts and underwear down to my thighs, releasing my raging hard-on. Leela immediately increased the speed and power of her hand strokes, willing my prick to ejaculate.

I touched her pleasure spot, applying gentle pressure and stroking with the tip of my finger. And, my thumb was in the meantime stimulating her clit, stroking the throbbing mound of blood-engorged flesh. Leela opened her legs wider to give me more excess to her young pussy which was flowing now. Virgin nectar from the heavens was dripping down my finger and onto my palm.

"Unnnhhh....unnnhhh.....yesss....yesss....fuck me....fuck me...fuck me....aaaaaaahhhhhhh" we heard our parents urging each other in the throes of their orgasms.

"Mohannnnn.....mmmm...love you....your fingers are beautiful....driving me crazy......yesss.." Leela moaned and bucked her hips, her clit begging for more attention.

I wanted to taste Leela's nectar and tried to withdraw my finger but she was not having it. She let go of my over-excited cock and held my hand intact.

"Make me cum...darling....please....make me explode....make me cum....just like Amma. Please Mohan....please" she begged, crying for release.

Pushing my own needs aside, I pulled up my shorts over my overgrown prick and then knelt down in front of Leela on my knees. Without removing my right hand, I eased her pyjama bottom and panties down to her thighs. This time she did not stop me. I continued the dual-stimulation of her throbbing rosebud and her G-spot with my right hand and felt Leela buck her hips faster and harder against my penetrating fingers.

She rested her arms on my shoulders for support and spread her legs wider. In the darkness of the room, I could not see her treasures clearly but I felt as if I was pleasuring the most beautiful pussy in the world. She looked at me, her eyes shining like diamonds in the dark.

Leela moved and twisted her pelvis backwards and forwards, and from left to right, trying to achieve maximum sensations, screwing her pussy onto my hand. Every time I touched her clit, her body jerked and her legs shook. And, drops of her juice dropped onto my hand.

"Cum for me, my darling Chinakka........cum for me..." I encouraged her, moving my face closer to her womanhood, sensing that her powerful release was not far away, my own explosion now irrelevant.

"Oh my GODDDDD............oh my GODDDDD....yessss" she squealed, her fingers clawing into my shoulders.

I increased the tempo of my fingering, stimulating her virgin pussy with my right hand. With my middle finger pleasuring her sacred spot, I used my thumb and my little finger to clasp her erect clit and stroke it like a mini-phallus. A few seconds of that triggered her explosion.

I felt her legs stiffen, really hard, her body not moving for a few seconds and as I held my breath, I watched her legs start to spread wider and shake slowly and then rapidly, her whole body convulsed uncontrollably as if in a trance.

"Unnnnhhhh....unnnnnhhhhh...unnnnnhhhhh.......YESSSSSSSSSSSS....YESSSSSSSSS...cummmmiiiinnnnggggg......cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggg" she cried, as her body shook powerfully.

I withdrew my hand from her pussy and moved my face close to her treasure box, just as a burst of liquid squirted out of her virgin yoni, spraying my face and front with her love juice. My cock twitched wickedly in sheer pleasure, proud that I had made my sister cum. I wondered if it was her first ever explosion and opened my mouth in anticipation. I was not to be disappointed.

"Ammmaaaaaa.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" she squealed again, as her pussy squirted another spray of her divine nectar, more intense than the first and straight into my gaping mouth.

Her taste was divine and my cock twitched and throbbed wildly, almost wanting to ejaculate simultaneously in response.

"Aaaahhhh.......aaaaahhhh.....mmmmmm.....yesssss" she moaned repeatedly, as her body spasmed out of control, her breathing rapid and her twat spraying honey like a fresh mountain spring.

The intensity of her explosion startled me - it was more powerful than what I had seen from Aayahmah. A sudden fear engulfed me and I quickly stood up and hugged her trembling body to me, her head against my chest. My right hand slid down between her spread legs again, cupping her leaking oasis as she rode through her orgasmic waves. Her eyes were closed, her body was still convulsing and Leela was sobbing in pleasure.

"Oh my God! Leela! Are you okay sweetheart?" I heard Mom's concerned voice call out, shocking the daylights out of me.

My back was to the door and in the darkness of the room, I had just enough time to remove my hand and pull up Leela's pyjama bottom before the lights came on. Leela just clung to me, still breathing heavily in between sobs, her body still trembling in orgasm, her pyjama top soaked in sweat, her pyjama pants soaked in her sweet honey.

As Mom and Dad approached us, Leela regained her composure somewhat and stepped away from me. Mom was in her night dress only, her hair disheveled from her raunchy love-making. Dad was in his sarong. The smell of wet sex was evident.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" asked Mom in a soft, caring voice, while Dad stood behind me, rubbing my back as if trying to soothe me.

Leela just threw her arms around Mom, hugging her and crying deliriously against her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Ma....sorry......sorry...." bawled Leela uncontrollably.

"It's alright darling...it's alright....calm down, baby..." whispered Mom softly, trying to sooth and calm Leela, her motherly hands caressing and stroking Leela's back.

Dad pulled my hand and guided me out to the hall, his hand patting my shoulder as I walked out. The TV was still running.

"You ok, Mohan?" asked Dad.

"Yes, Appa" I replied with a nod.

I went downstairs to get some cold water from the fridge while Dad sat down on the long sofa. I came back a minute later with a big glass, placed it on the coffee table and sat down next to Dad on the single sofa. We just stared into the TV waiting for signs of movement from Leela's room.

We heard the bathroom door being opened and a few minutes later being closed again. Some long minutes later, Mom and Leela stepped out of the room, side by side. Leela's head was resting on Mom's left shoulder, her right arm around Mom's waist while Mom's left hand was around Leela's shoulder, hugging her close.

Leela's eyes were looking down, almost emotionless, as they walked slowly towards the master bedroom. Mom signaled us to join them and I gulped my glass of water, wondering what was in store. Dad got up and checked that the door leading downstairs was closed. I got up and switched off the TV before following behind Dad into my parents' room.

Mom was sitting on the bed, in the middle, her back towards the wall and her legs hanging over the edge. Leela was stretched out on her left, along the length, resting her head on Mom's lap and thighs, facing her body. Mom's right hand was stroking Leela's silky black hair.

Dad sat down on the bed next to Mom, with his feet firmly on the floor. He gently reached out with his right hand and touched Leela's head, stroking it to assure her that everything would be alright. His left hand was stroking Mom's back.

I sat down on the floor, just in front of Dad's sarong-covered legs and rested my head against his thigh. He moved his legs wide to make room for me and I moved closer, in between his legs, resting my back against his right leg and facing Mom and Leela. I let my right hand rest against Dad's left leg.

"So, what happened?" asked Mom, looking at me for an answer.

"I'm sorry Amma. We just got so excited watching Appa and you and then one thing led to another..." I tried to explain.

"It was my fault, Mom. I was the one who called him to watch Appa and you in bed and then I made him touch me" interrupted Leela, turning her head to look at me.

"Your little brother is not as innocent as you think, my darling" said Dad.

Leela looked at me and her eyes asked questions. I nodded in agreement and she stared at me, her eyes telling me that she would deal with me later. She looked a lot more relaxed.

"Was this your first time, sweetheart?" asked Mom, still gently stroking Leela's hair.

After some seconds of silence, Leela answered softly "Yes and no, Mom. First time any boy has ever touched me. But no, it is not my first time."

"You can tell us, darling" encouraged Mom.

"I have been watching Dad and you since I was 16. Sheela showed me the tiny peepholes and every chance we got, either together or alone, we used to watch Appa and you making love. We used to get so excited that we used to touch ourselves in bed. One day we started touching each other too......our breasts and our.....between our legs" Leela's voice trailed off.

"Sheela? I can't imagine" said Dad, a little surprised. Sheela was after all his pet.

"Nothing wrong with that, baby. It is part of growing up" Mom said, trying to sooth Leela's thoughts.

"We did more, Mom. One day, we saw Dad kissing you down there and you seemed to be in so much pleasure. So we tried that on each other, first Sheela kissed me and then I her" Leela said, seemingly feeling easy with the chat now.

But this conversation was slowly stirring my testosterones again and my cock was slowly waking up. I wondered if Dad was getting stimulated too.

"Did you both enjoy that?" asked Mom.

"Yes, Amma, It was beautiful. Once we saw you both like today, mutually pleasing each other orally. So we did that too and quite often...till Akka got married actually" continued Leela, a smile forming on her lips.

My cock twitched when Leela said that and at the same instant, I felt a sudden shiver in Dad's legs. My right hand started to stroke his left leg almost as a reflex action, touching his skin.

"You mean the 69? Sheela and you?" asked Dad, getting very curious.

"Yes, Pa" replied Leela.

"What did your brother do to you just now, darling?" asked Mom, sounding as curious as Dad.

"I was so turned on watching Appa and you making love that I asked him to touch me with his fingers and then I don't know what happened. I have never ever felt anything like that, Mom. It was a strange but a truly beautiful sensation. It was almost as if you know....like I was ejecting something out of my....body" said Leela, trying to explain her orgasm.

I felt Dad's leg jerk again and then the next second, I felt his hand on my head, patting me, as if to congratulate me on the achievement. I turned to look at Dad and noticed the tent in his sarong. He smiled knowingly at me and I returned his smile, my eyes drawn to the massive thickness under the thin cloth of his sarong. Leela's revelations had obviously stimulated him as much as me. My teenage prick was throbbing with desire too.

"Did you touch your brother?" asked Mom, still stroking Leela's hair.

"Yes, I held his thing" replied Leela, looking at me, her eyes telling me that she wanted me.

"Nothing more?" asked Mom.

"I desired much more, Amma. All the things Dad and you did. But I was afraid" Leela answered.

"Of what, sweetheart?" asked Mom, wanting Leela to open up.

"He's my brother. I felt it was wrong for me to feel that way for him" Leela said, her eyes promising me her love for me.

After some seconds of silence, Leela asked Mom "Is it wrong to love my brother, Amma?"

Mom looked at Dad and then at me before answering Leela.

"Sweetheart, your Dad and I think it is not wrong. As long as you both are consenting adults, as long you both don't hurt each other physically or mentally, as long as you both don't lose respect for each other and as long as you both don't forget that you are brother and sister, we think it is not wrong" counseled Mom.

"Yes, darling. If you both love and want each other, it is not wrong" added Dad.

"What about society, Appa?" asked Leela, innocently.

"Society doesn't need to know what happens within these four walls, Chellam" answered Dad, almost as if it was a no-brainer.

Looking at him, I smiled, thanking God for his understanding. The throbbing under his sarong was by now very evident and I felt a strong urge to feel his lingam. I traced my right hand up his left leg under his sarong, feeling him shiver at my touch. My hand slowly moved over his hairy upper thigh, my fingers poised to hold his magnificent cock.

At that precise moment, without looking from where she was lying on Mom's laps, Leela reached out with her left hand to pat Dad's thigh, seemingly to thank him for his calming words and accidentally, her hand brushed against Dad's erect pillar. My hand stopped dead in its track just as Leela suddenly sat upright on the mattress and stared at the throbbing monster, trying to break free of the sarong.

"Look, Mom" she squealed, excitedly like a teenage schoolgirl, pointing to Dad's groin.

Mom looked at Dad's predicament and almost casually said "All this talk has made your Dad hard again. I didn't think he had any more energy left after he had finished with me."

Giggling after she ended her statement, Mom pinched Dad's tummy and said "Dirty old man."

"Can I see it, Appa?" both Leela and I asked simultaneously, just as Dad was trying to pull a pillow over his groin, to hide his condition.

He looked at Mom as if to seek her approval. Mom smiled and with her right hand, tugged at his waistline to loosen and release the sarong. Her fingers gently pulled the cloth away to expose the gigantic erect meat in all its glory, the cock which had given life to both of us.

"Oh my God, Appa. Its soooooo....big" squealed Leela again, her eyes opened wide in amazement.

"It's massive, Dad" I added, admiringly.

His cock looked even more magnificent from close – it truly was the mighty lingam. It pointed vertically up from his groin and was twitching and swaying on its own. It was at least 7 inches long and thick, much thicker than mine. The mushroom head was a beauty, a shining pink. And, blood-filled veins ran along the entire length, throbbing with energy. The base was surrounded by thick, black curly hair. No wonder Mom couldn't have enough of it.

Without saying anything, I got up on my knees and slowly pulled Dad's sarong down. He raised his buttocks off the mattress to help. His left hand locked fingers with Mom's right hand. My hands then touched his knees and slowly parted his legs to expose his hairy nuts. They were huge, covered by hair. My right hand slowly slid up his thigh and to his groin, my fingers encircling the fantastic organ and squeezing it.

"So hard" I added, looking at Leela, tempting her to touch and feel it.

Leela looked at Mom and seeing her smile of approval, she moved her hand towards Dad's throbbing prick. I slid my hand off his cock and cupped his balls, gently caressing the wrinkled skin. Leela touched him, almost in slow motion, and then tried to wrap her fingers around the thick shaft. Her fingers could barely close the circumference.

"It's magnificent, truly beautiful. I have wanted to touch you since I first saw you, Appa" Leela complimented.

"Mmmmm.....you should have asked me sweetheart" said Dad, relishing our loving touches.

As Leela slowly stroked his length and I caressed his balls, Mom patted Leela's back and cautioned "We are treading onto a new unchartered chapter in our lives and relationships. Are you all okay with this? Or should we stop it here now?"

Without waiting for an answer, I moved forward towards Dad, still on my knees, in between his parted legs. Encircling my fingers, over Leela's fingers, around his massive erect cock, I stroked downwards, stretching his skin down and exposing his truly majestic crown, shining in full glory. I was immediately overcome by the love and desire to feel him in my mouth – the lingam that gave life to me.

I bent my head down and kissed the crown of his head, just wrapping my lips around the tip of his beautiful cockhead. Dad gasped and jerked as if an electric current had struck him, seemingly not knowing whether to push or withdraw. As I raised my lips away, Leela did exactly as I did and again, Dad jerked.

"Oh my God! Rani! Look at our children" beamed Dad, as much in love as in sexual excitement.

Mom patted the back of our heads and said "Yes, our loving children, Athan. They are living our childhood fantasies."

"What do you mean, Amma?" asked Leela, momentarily moving her face away from Dad's groin.

"Well, your Dad had peeped on his parents and had fantasies of his mother. I had peeped on my parents as well as my brother and his wife and had many fantasies of them. But they remained as fantasies for us. And, now both of you are experiencing the real thing" explained Mom.

Pleased with Mom's encouraging words, we moved our hands away and released Dad's throbbing love rod. Leela and I looked into each other's eyes, communicating our thoughts and desires. Slowly, almost simultaneously, we started licking the magnificent joy stick towering in front of our faces, trailing our tongues from the base to the crown, Leela on one side and me on the other.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..............aaaaahhhhh" moaned Dad, his cock twitching wickedly in front of us.

Mom looked at us lovingly, as we licked the magnificent object of our desires, her hands patting our heads gently as we lapped up and down the hard shaft, our tongues trying to touch every inch of Dad's erect flesh. She bent down to kiss the back of our heads and then raised her head up to kiss Dad, rubbing her hand over his chest and nipples.

Then moving herself forwards on the bed, Mom stood up and came next to me and squatted down on her knees on the floor next to me. Without missing a lick, I slowly moved my body and allowed room for Mom to occupy the space in between Dad's legs. I adjusted myself back on my knees on the outside of Dad's right leg. Leela was still squatting on her knees on the bed, her hands resting on Dad's left thigh.

"Can Amma share your Dad's cock with both of you?" Mom asked in a most motherly tone.

Our response was to move our heads away, to give Mom space. She encircled her fingers, as she had probably done a zillion times before, around the blood-engorged flesh and stroked downwards, as if wanting to show us the magnificence of her lover's cock. Then after placing a kiss on the tip of the mushroom head, she slowly opened her mouth and engulfed the top of the head inside her beautiful mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh.....yesssssssss" groaned Dad, as slowly, millimeter by millimeter of his gigantic cock disappeared into Mom's wanton mouth.

"Oh my God, Amma........how can you get his whole...thing....into your mouth" squealed Leela, her eyes transfixed on Dad's entire length being sucked into Mom's petite little mouth.

Slowly, Mom raised her head, releasing little by little of Dad's mighty shaft, her beautiful lips tightly wrapped around the throbbing length, until the pink crown was visible. Then she plunged her mouth again down, to engulf him completely. She repeated this up and down bobbing action a few times, pleased to show off her cock-sucking talents to Leela and me.

"Mmmmm........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....yesssssss" moaned Dad unashamedly, his eyes semi-closed.

Raising her head off Dad's cock, she smiled at Leela and proudly said "Comes with practice, darling."

As Mom's fingers continued to stroke and squeeze him, Dad raised his buttocks off the mattress, as if wanting to thrust his throbbing dick into an imaginary orifice.

Ammavan
Ammavan
292 Followers