Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

Mom laughed and pinched his left thigh gently, telling him to be patient "You have already shot 2 big loads tonight, old man."

Dad smiled and leaned back, supporting himself with his arms anchored on the mattress as Mom continued to stroke his manhood slowly. As Leela watched mesmerized, I leaned forward and opened my mouth.

"I want to, Appa" I said and slowly enveloped the bulbous head into my oral cavity.

I felt Dad thrust gently upwards, willing me to deep-throat him.

"Mmmmmm......yessssss......." gasped Dad, as I slowly swallowed about half his length into my mouth.

It was a strange feeling to be sucking on Dad's cock but I wanted to. I wanted to worship his majestic lingam, till it released the seed of my creation. Yes, I wanted him to explode in my mouth. I wanted to feel him throbbing and releasing his sperm down my throat. I wanted to taste his juice.

His hardened cock throbbed inside my mouth as I clasped the thickness with my lips, feeling his blood pumping through the veins. I twirled my tongue over the meat, relishing the taste of his flesh and I felt Dad's hand on the back of my head, encouraging me on. I was really turned on and my cock was rock hard inside my shorts, throbbing in rhythm with Dad's.

Mom's hand released Dad and she sat back on her knees, a little stunned to watch me doing Dad. She stroked my hair as I sucked hungrily on the thick meat, my cheeks bulging as I started to slowly bop up and down, each time taking a few more millimeters into my mouth. Inside, my tongue was in the meantime teasing every tiny cell on his rod.

"Mmmmmm....aaaaahhhh" moaned Dad, as I feasted on his dick, beginning to really enjoy having him inside my mouth.

"Let me try please" asked Leela excitedly, obviously tempted by the sight of me loving Dad.

Slowly and a little reluctantly, I slipped Dad's majestic tower out off my virgin mouth. I licked around the underside of the crown, letting my tongue trace a trail around the edges and finally along the groove, leading up to the tip of his crown. I felt Dad shiver as I teased his opening with the tip of my tongue before moving my head away.

Leela's fingers instantly wrapped around Dad's saliva-soaked meat and she stroked it admiringly. I stood up and leaned forward to hug Dad. He held me to his chest.

"I love you, Appa" I told him, feeling a special bond to him.

"I love you too, Mohan. It felt really beautiful" Dad responded and his hand reached out knowingly to touch my erection over my shorts.

I prodded Dad to move forward till his buttocks were at the edge of the bed. Leela was stretched out on the bed with only her head in Dad's laps, rather his groin. Then I sat down on my knees on the floor, resting my hands on his thighs. I looked at Mom and noticed a contented motherly smile on her face and a tinge of tears in both her eyes.

"I love you all" whispered Mom, answering my thoughts.

"I want you inside my mouth, Appa. Tell me you want me, please" said Leela, her open mouth poised over Dad's glorious mushroom head.

"Yes, darling. Appa wants you so much" Dad replied, his left hand touching the back of my sister's head and guiding her slowly to his manhood.

Leela licked the shining reddish-pink head, teasing the crown with the tip of her beautiful tongue and feeling the shaft twitch to her oral manipulations. Then slowly, she closed her lips over the thick, fat knob and glided her mouth down the shaft, about one-third of the way. I watched her hold the position and then suck, her eyes closed.

"Aaaahhhhh.........baby.........yesss" moaned Dad, enjoying the sensations being generated in his flesh.

I reached out to pat her head, just as she started to move upwards. She released Dad's prick from her mouth and looked at me.

"You cannot imagine how many times I have fantasized about doing this, how many times I have touched myself thinking of sucking Appa" said Leela, stroking the thick pole of meat expertly as she spoke.

She covered her lips once again over the knob and slowly began to swallow his length; her lips noticeably crawling little by little down the shaft. Leela was definitely attempting to get the whole meat inside her small oral cavity. Dad was slowly but surely raising and lowering his bums, gently fucking my sister's mouth.

I reached out with my right hand and cupped his hairy nuts, the size of golf balls. I caressed them in my hands and felt him shudder as I rolled my fingers over the wrinkled sac containing the life-making juice. Removing my hand, I moved forward on my hands and knees, between his legs, bent down and licked his nuts, enjoying the salty dampness of his sweaty flesh on my tongue.

"Mmmmm....aaaahhhh.....yessss........." cooed Dad.

As I teased Dad's cum sac with my mouth and tongue, I felt Mom's hand slide over my bums. I parted my knees in anticipation and soon I felt her hand slide under between my legs and cup my hard erection. She caressed my throbbing cock through the material of my shorts and underwear and squeezed the length.

"You are so hard, Chellam" whispered Mom into my ear and prodded me to sit back on the floor.

Giving Dad's scrotum one last lick, I moved back and sat on the floor, next to Mom. I noticed that Leela's lips were close to the base of Dad's cock and indicated the same to Mom, just as her fingers started to caress my throbbing hard-on through my shorts.

"Not bad, sweetheart. You have almost all of your Dad's cock inside your mouth now" complimented Mom, slowly slipping her fingers inside the waistband of my shorts.

Leela's answer was to slowly withdraw her mouth until she reached the edge of the crown and then giving an arrogant, almost bitchy look at us, she plunged her mouth down the shaft, all the way to the base, inducing Dad to lift his bums off the mattress and thrust his full length into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh......yesssssssssssssss.....mmmmmm" groaned Dad, both his hands at the back of Leela's head now, as she started bobbing up and down like an expert.

In the meantime, Mom's fingers were inside my shorts, encircled around my teenage prick and stroking it. She leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek, as I watched Dad happily sliding his cock in and out of Leela's wanton mouth. My own cock throbbed and twitched excitedly in my mother's hands, seeking a release. I held Mom's hand and she sensed my teenage need.

"Stand up, Chellam. Amma will take care of you" whispered Mom to me, prompting me to stand.

As I stood up with my back to the bed, Mom took a thin pillow from the bed and put it on the floor. She kneeled on the pillow in front of me and slowly using both her hands she tugged at my waistline and carefully pulled my shorts and underwear down, over my blood-engorged cock, down to my feet.

Lifting my feet one by one, she pulled the cloth away and exposed my man-sized prick. Then kissing the tip of my cock, she pushed my back to turn and proudly showed me off to Leela and Dad.

"Look at this beauty. Just like his father" teased Mom, her right hand holding my erect length.

Leela was hardly interested – she just turned her face for a brief glance, as she deep-throated Dad. She was totally engrossed in sucking and pleasuring Dad's cock that nothing could have distracted her away from what she was doing. She was now curled up close to Dad on the mattress and Dad's left hand was on her pyjama-covered bottom, caressing her bums.

Dad too appeared overawed by the pleasure being provided by his daughter and looked as disinterested as Leela – a distant look at Mom and me while he humped his little girl's tight oral orifice with a steady rhythm. His right hand was holding her head as she mouthed him greedily.

Seeing that they were lost in their own world, Mom looked up at me and smiled. Then holding my hand for support, she pulled herself up to stand. She took Dad's sarong and wrapped it loosely around me and nudged me to go out of the room. Holding my hand, she opened the door and guided me out. Closing the door behind us, I followed her into Leela's room.

Once inside, I closed the door and hugged Mom from behind, tying my arms around her waist.

I kissed her neck and teased her skin with my tongue. She felt ticklish and pushed me away. Then turning to face me, she pulled away my sarong and her fingers encircled my hard cock. Holding onto it, she pulled me gently towards the bed and made me sit.

"Never in my wildest fantasies did I expect tonight to end up this way but I am so happy that it did. And your father and sister too look very happy" said Mom, before sitting down next to me.

I lifted her face towards me and kissed her. Her arms immediately went around my neck and her tongue penetrated my lips, willing to be sucked. Playing with her tongue, my arms moved all over her back, caressing and touching her through the thin material of her nightdress. Without breaking our kiss, we fell together on the bed and rolled one way and then the other, just sharing the joy of being together.

Resting on my left elbow, I admired her grandiose beauty as she lay back on the mattress. She pulled a pillow under her head, her disheveled hair spread like feathers across the pillow. Her eyes promised me never-ending love and her lips promised me untold pleasures.

"You are truly beautiful, Ma and I love you" I said, looking into her divine eyes as my right hand reached down to touch her beautiful cheeks.

Her hand searched and found my erect manhood. Encircling her fingers tightly around it, she stroked it a few times and then she willed me to move myself towards her mouth. Sitting on my knees, I shifted my position towards her as she wished and guided my throbbing cock to her face. She held it gently in her fingers and then slowly kissed it – here, there and everywhere on the thick meat. Then, her tongue trailed a wet path along the length, culminating in a kiss on the tip.

I was already having a mental orgasm knowing that my mother was going to suck me and my cock twitched in anticipation of the delights to follow.

"I want you, Chellam" she whispered to the tip of my prick and then guided her lips over the crown.

Her left hand held my waist and pulled me towards her, forcing my throbbing cock deeper into her oral orifice.

"Ammmmmaaaaaaa...........aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned out loud, as my cock penetrated her mouth and slid inside her moist oral tunnel.

The feeling was truly exquisite. The first time when Aayahmah had sucked me, I thought that there could be no other feeling better than that. But the sensations I was feeling now were heightened a hundred times more, just realizing that my mother, the woman who gave birth to me, was blowing her own son's cock. I was physically and mentally overcome with the feeling.

Holding my waist, Mom sucked and massaged my cock with her tongue and mouth. Her right hand moved down to my balls and cupped my tight hairy scrotum. I spread my knees to give her unobstructed access. Her fingers gently caressed my nuts as she slid her mouth all the way down my shaft.

My entire length was buried inside her mouth and her beautiful lips were wrapped tightly around the base of my prick, her nose nuzzled in my curly pubic hair. She stayed in that position for some seconds using just an internal suction of her mouth to send shivers of pleasure through my body.

"Ammaaaah........" I groaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure I was experiencing.

Mom expertly pulled her mouth slowly away till only my cockhead was engulfed in her mouth. Again, she held that position for a split second, twirling her tongue over the knob before plunging slowly all the way down to the base of my cock. Her lips applied wet, stimulating pressure along the length of my cock. She repeated this in and out action of her mouth on my cock for some minutes before removing her mouth completely away.

Still holding my cock with her right hand, Mom maneuvered her head between my legs and under my loins, my knees resting on either side of her head. Raising her head, she licked my hairy balls and gently sucked one into her mouth, then the other and repeated this mouth-juggle of my scrotum for a few seconds, while her fingers continued to stroke my meat. Eventually, she had my whole scrotum inside her mouth and loved it with her tongue.

"Aaaahhhh.....I won't last long Mom" I moaned, relishing the sensations being generated in my body.

In response, Mom increased the speed and power of her strokes while she continued to lick and pleasure my balls. I admired her body stretched out on the bed from under me. Her thin night dress covered her body down to her lower thighs. I could make out that underneath that she only had her panties. Just I was about to touch her body, I felt her tongue trail away from my balls and explore the groove between my bum cheeks. I spread my knees wider and the tip of her tongue probed my anus, licking around the tight orifice.

After a few seconds of that Mom slid her head out from under my bums and her divine face appeared beneath my mammoth cock. Holding it, she nibbled the throbbing underside; starting from my scrotum up to the tip of my cock and then nibbling back all the way down again. Seeing my cock twitch in pleasure, she smiled at me knowingly and repeated what she was doing a few times, occasionally using her teeth to gently bite and nibble my meat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....aaaaaahhhh....." I moaned, looking into my mother's magical eyes and expressing the pleasure I was feeling.

"Your cock is awesome, Chellam, really awesome" she whispered, squeezing my hard-as-rock pole tightly with her fingers and then kissing the bloated mushroom head.

Lifting her head off the mattress, Mom turned her body to face me, resting on her left side and curling her legs towards me. She placed three pillows, on top of each other in front of me and then positioned her head on the pillow, facing me – exactly at the correct height she wanted me to be. She stroked my shaft lovingly and guided me towards her mouth, her lovely feminine lips already gaping open in anticipation and her tongue snaking its way out, like a cobra seeking its prey.

Just then we heard Dad's groan reached our ears from the other side of the wall.

"Ohhhh....baby...ohhhh....baby....suck me....suck me....suck me, Leelaaaaaa yesss......yesss....I'm going to explode, sweetheart......aaaaahhhh."

Mom and I exchanged smiles and seconds later, we heard Leela encourage Dad.

"Yes, Pa. Explode....cum in my mouth...cum....give it all to me.....I want your honey...give it to me, please......"

Not letting the happenings in the other room distract her, Mom glided her lips over my prick and her right hand slid behind to my left bum cheek and prodded me to thrust my throbbing cock into her wanton mouth. I started to thrust gently in and out of her oral tunnel and Mom wrapped her lips tightly around my flesh, providing me a tight fit.

As I mouth-fucked her, I realized that her thighs which were curled around close to my knees, had started a humping movement against my body, in rhythm with my thrusts. Her nightdress had, as a consequence, slowly inched up her thighs, showing the curvy, lower part of her panty-covered bums. I reached out with my left hand and gently tugged her nightdress up towards her waist, exposing her bottom completely.

"Leeelaaaaaaa.......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....." Dad's orgasmic growl echoed across to our room.

Probably realizing that her bottom was exposed, Mom tried to pull down her nightdress but I held her hand. As I touched her mature thighs, she turned her lower body slightly and as I slid my left palm down the front of her groin, she parted her thighs a little and caught my hands in between her legs. Her panty was soaked wet and as I touched her, she pressed her thighs tightly together.

"Mmmmmm...." she moaned around my throbbing flesh.

My right hand held the back of Mom's head as I began to thrust faster and harder and she began to suck me with extra urgency. Inside her mouth, her tongue toyed with my shaft, wetting it with her saliva as it twirled all over. And her eyes teased me, pleading me to explode while she humped my fingers.

I felt a beautiful tickling sensation slowly rising from the base of my cock and knew that a mighty eruption was soon to be expected. Knowing that I was close, she pinched and squeezed my bum cheeks, urging me to shoot my load. She started to deep-throat me taking my whole length down her throat. The sensation was mind-blowing – Aayahmah was an excellent cocksucker but nothing good beat my mother.

"Ammmmmaaa...I love your mouth....suck me...suck me...suck me, Ma...please. Aahhhh..." I moaned, fucking her divine mouth vigorously.

I felt her rub her wet groin harder against my left hand and I slid my wrist in between her legs. She clamped her thighs tightly and started to hump me while her mouth and throat went on overdrive, using enormous suction power. Her fingers in the meantime squeezed my bum cheeks, digging into my flesh.

A warm buzz of energy was running up and down my spine and a beautiful tingling feeling was resonating in my loins. A few more forceful thrusts into Mom's loving mouth and I felt my balls tighten. An overwhelming sensation spread through my whole body and my legs stiffened. Mom pressed her pussy hard against my left wrist in response.

"Ammmmaaaaa.....noowwwwwww. yessssssss....unnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh" I screamed, pushed forwards and thrust my throbbing prick deep down Mom's throat.

The first delicious rush of incestuous semen exploded from my bloated cockhead, deep into her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes opened wide as my load hit the back of her throat and her legs tightened around my wrist, fucking it in wild abandon.

"Mmmmm..." she grunted in pleasure around the base of my cock and her fingers dug into my ass cheeks.

"Ammmmaaaahhhh......." I screamed as blast after blast of fresh boy-cum ejected from deep within my balls, through the length of my rampant teenage prick into my mother's loving mouth.

Mom's mouth and throat worked overtime to swallow all the cum shooting into her mouth. She kept my full length inside her mouth and greedily sucked me without any difficulty. Her right hand cupped my scrotum and massaged my balls, as if enticing more cum to flow out.

"Love you...love you...love youuuuuu....." I moaned again and again as my body shuddered uncontrollably with the intense pleasure of my Mom's expert oral loving.

As the last shots exited my shaft, I felt her thighs stiffen tight and then her body shiver as she rubbed her womanhood vigorously against my wrist. I assisted her by pressing my wrist hard against her, feeling the heat radiating from her covered temple. Her eyes were steaming with passion and I realized that she was exploding.

"Cummmm....Ma" I urged her, rubbing my wrist against her concealed treasure while still mouth-fucking her.

"Mmmmmmm......." she moaned in her climax, not wanting to release my stubbornly hard cock from her mouth.

I felt her legs shake and her thighs clasping and releasing my wrist rapidly for some seconds while she continued to wantonly suck my throbbing cock. And despite her own explosion, she had not let a single drop of my cum escape from her mouth.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, her legs relaxed and her thighs parted slightly. Mom removed my hand from her groin and pulled down her nightdress over her thighs. She slid my cock out of her mouth and kissed the bulbous head. She licked my still hard cock, her fingers still stroking it.

"I love you, Amma. I have never felt anything like that. Thank you, Ma" I whispered to her, full of love for her.

Smiling she stroked my length and said "I have never felt anything like that too, Chellam. Your cock is really special and you are still so hard, baby."

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers