Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you, Amma" I said as my hand trailed down to touch her panty-covered bums while my eyes expressed my intense desire to be inside her pussy

"I'm dirty, Chellam. Your father was inside me already tonight and filled me up twice with his seed" Mom replied with an almost regretful tone and slid her legs off my thigh and rested her body on the mattress.

"I don't mind, Ma" I said, desperately trying to tempt her.

"No, Chellam, please. I want to be completely clean when you come inside me the first time. I want to feel only your love, only your honey, inside me. I want to be only yours. Do you understand, Chellam?" Mom tried to explain, still slowly stroking my cock.

Yes, I did understand and respect her sentiments but God, I wanted her so much. I kissed her lips, forcing my tongue inside her mouth and tasting my own cum. She sucked on it hungrily while her fingers caressed and squeezed my stiff cock. My right hand trailed down to her womanhood and I touched the front of her soaking wet panties again. She let go off my throbbing cock and her fingers caught hold of my adventurous hand. She broke off our kiss and sat up.

"Please, Chellam. Please understand" Mom pleaded, her fingers intertwined in mine.

"I love you, Amma" I whispered to her and then touched Mom's divine temple again with my right palm, before standing up.

I kissed my palm, showing Mom what she meant to me.

"I love you too, Mohan, and I want you too; more than you can ever imagine. I want your cock buried inside me, from where you came from. Soon, darling....soon" whispered Mom, as she stood up beside me, slowly wrapping Dad's sarong around me and then giving my still-hard prick a grope.

"Mmmmm....aaaaaahhhhh....yesssss" we heard Leela's moans growing louder.

Mom smiled, with a curious look in her eyes, and said "Let's see what your Dad and sister are up to, Chellam."

I switched off the light as Mom opened the door and stepped out to the hall. I followed behind her as she headed towards her own room. Just outside the door, we heard Leela's passionate voice encouraging Dad.

"Mmmmmm......yesssss, Pa.......lick me...your tongue feels so good...mmmm. Lick my pussy Pa...lick me like how you always lick Amma....pleaaasse...mmmm...yesss. Do you like my pussy, Pa?"

We stopped outside the door to listen to Dad's response. I hugged Mom from behind.

"Mmmm...yes da....love your pussy, love your taste, sweetheart......slurppppp."

(to be continued)