Watching the Spanish Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we try a different position?" she said with a smile Richard agreed. So Anne stood up and pushed Richard onto his back dominantly. She then held the top of her slit with two fingers while with the other hand she leaned just below Richards's stomach. She then slowly moved down on to his cock, until he was buried to the hilt inside her. Richard moved his hands to her hips, and Anne started to move up and down on his cock whining with her eyes closed, and her head back.

Anne felt another orgasm building and building, at the same time Richard felt himself close to the brink.

"Let's come together." Anne said in between gasps of passion. "Ready, Ready ahhhhhhuhhh!" Anne moaned as her juices flowed freely over Richard stiff cock. At the same time Richard came inside Anne. Spreading his seed in her once virgin pussy.

Anne collapsed on top of Richard his deflating cock still inside her. She then slid of him to lie on his arm.

They sat there naked, on the large towel underneath the red sinking sun.

The End hope you enjoyed.

12