Waxing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Ohhhh! Godddddd!"

Sarah and Love knew exactly what kind of an effect two tongues were having on their friend. This wasn't exactly their first rodeo. But as had happened so many times already that day neither of them had any need to speak, or even actually look at each other, to understand what the other girl was thinking. Sarah lifted her right hand up to touch Love, the appendage landing as if it was laser guided on the bosomy brunette's left breast. She gave it a firm squeeze, feeling almost as much as hearing the resultant moan. Heh heh. Works every time. For the next several minutes Sarah's hand remained on Love's tit, gently fondling it, until she deemed it was time to move on to the next part of her plan.

When Sarah once again extricated her tongue from Nikki's muff the older girl could not help but feel a little disappointed. It wasn't entirely fair to compare, after all one guy vs. two girls, each of whom probably had more experience at eating pussy than Nikki's boyfriend, wasn't exactly apples and apples here. So saying that this was the best head she had ever had was pretty much stating the obvious, and given a choice she would prefer that both women continued to service her. However, Love was still busily working her own tongue over Nicole's clitoris, so it was not exactly a total loss of stimulation. In fact, with Sarah's tongue momentarily out of the way, Love took advantage of the opportunity to bring her mouth closer to Nikki's opening and take her fill of the overflowing fluids she found there. That proved to be relatively short lived however, as Sarah took the hand she had been using to knead Love's boob and brought it back up to her newest lover's cunt.

Love knew from experience exactly what was going to happen to Nikki next. And it wasn't just the fingers that Sarah was about to slip into Nicole's snatch. The blonde paused briefly with the back of her hand resting lightly against the taller girl's pussy as she let Love's tongue get the digits ready while the brunette continued to lick Nikki out. Sarah figured that Nicole was probably wet enough and really didn't require any extra lubrication, but the whole purpose here was to give the makeup artist the best possible first time they could, not chance causing her discomfort by sliding dry fingers into her twat. Okay, good enough. It was time. Let the second stage begin.

Nicole grunted in pleasant surprise when Sarah's finger penetrated her. The new devotee to lesbian loving was already a big fan of girl-on-girl muff diving, both giving and receiving, but if there was one thing that she would have said was missing from it all it would have been the feeling of having something inside her. And now Sarah had gone and taken care of that. It was like she could almost read Nikki's mind.

Of course Sarah couldn't read minds, but she did have an almost uncanny feel for what would take perfectly good sex and turn it into mind-blowing. Male or female, the green-eyed girl just knew what her lovers wanted. Part of it was simply knowing what she herself liked and doing that, but part of it was an almost magical intuition. Taken together they added up to some phenomenal encounters. A description Sarah was determined would be applied to Nikki's time with her and Love.

If, however, it had been Nicole with the ability to read minds, she might have been a little concerned when she discovered what Sarah's full intentions were. But, since she also was not a mind reader, she would have to wait until the blonde tipped her... hand to find out.

For the first few minutes Sarah basically slid one finger in and out of Nikki's cunt while Love continued to lick her clit. But this was just the warm-up and after a brief time doing that the green-eyed girl paused for just a split second to add a second digit. Two down, three to go. Nicole grunted in pleasure as she felt her pussy stretch just a bit to accommodate the two fingers.

Jeez, Nikki's about as tight as Love. Maybe this isn't going to work after all.

Of course it was only Sarah's plan to fist Nicole that looked unlikely to work. The intent behind it, to give the older girl an especially memorable experience for her first time was still very much alive. Not surprisingly, Sarah had something else in mind that would allow her to accomplish that.

But Sarah wasn't ready to give up quite that easily. As might be expected, the longer she sawed her fingers in and out of Nikki's cunt the easier it was getting. Partly because Nikki was still quite wet and partly because as tight as the taller girl might be, two fingers didn't exactly max her out. However, even if they didn't fill her to the brim, they, along with Love's ever active tongue, were starting to get the job done.

So Sarah gave it a couple of minutes more before she tried adding a third digit to the mix. She could hear Nikki's moaning increase as she and Love continued their combined efforts, but in Sarah's seasoned opinion it would still be some time before her new lover erupted in orgasm. That third finger however, well that might do an awful lot to help move things along. It was worth a try.

Pausing again for just the briefest of seconds Sarah tried to work the ring finger of her right hand into Nicole's snatch along with the others. It was certainly more difficult than for either of the first two digits, but after a very short struggle she felt her finger slide inside Nikki's pussy and start to rub along the rippled walls of her tunnel. Nicole gave out her loudest moan of pleasure yet.

With three fingers in place Sarah was forced to admit that she was not going to be able to fulfill her desire to fist Nikki. Not this time anyway. She still thought it was doable, but it was going to take more effort than she had thought and it wouldn't be fair to Nikki for her to do that without at least discussing it first. But three fingers was nothing to turn a nose up at. And judging from the increased volume of Nikki's groans of delight she seemed well pleased with the situation. Sarah briefly considered trying for a fourth digit but since that would most likely require her using both hands she abandoned that idea as well. If she was going to go for the third part of her triple-play she was going to need that other hand for balance.

Every so often Sarah could feel Love's tongue on her fingers as the brunette momentarily strayed from Nicole's clitoris. The blonde was extremely happy with her lover, she had played her part flawlessly so far. Of course with Nikki on her knees Love's position at the older girl's clit meant the brunette was perfectly placed to harvest all the juices that were streaming out of her snatch, so why would any girl that loved eating pussy as much as Sarah's best friend did even want to move? But that was beside the point. Love's job was to keep Nikki stimulated without overdoing it. And this she had done. This allowed Sarah to finger-fuck the makeup artist for all these minutes without worrying that Nikki would cum too soon, or try to rabbit if she couldn't handle it. At least not before Sarah moved on to stage three.

When Nikki's cries started to blend into one another with no obvious end to one before the next began Sarah knew that the end was near. It was time for something that even she and Love had only done a few times, but always with spectacular results. Sarah just hoped that it worked as well with Nikki. And that no one was standing outside her trailer if things went as she hoped. But first, some misdirection.

Mentally crossing her fingers Sarah leaned forward and brought her face to within centimeters of her new lover's butt. The blonde's fingers were taking up most of the space in Nikki's muff, and Love was of course even now orally massaging her clit, but there was still some small room at what would normally be the bottom of the older girl's vagina. Right by the perineum. Sarah extended her tongue and started to lick her friend there, getting her own, albeit smaller, share of the flowing juices. As she expected Nikki pitched forward at the additional sensation. But as quickly as her friend pulled away Sarah placed her left hand on Nikki's hip to pull her back. You think that's something, just you wait.

Actually, it was Sarah who was waiting. Waiting for Nicole to settle down again so she could complete the triple-play. And when the older girl did...

Sarah's tongue danced across Nikki's taint and pressed into her butthole.

"OH FFFUCK!!"

Once again Nikki tried to escape all the activity going on in the vicinity of her back door but Sarah was even more prepared for this getaway attempt than the first one. She had taken her left hand and wrapped it around Nicole's upper thigh, using her arm to hold the stylist in place while still allowing her to keep her balance. And all the time she continued to rim the older girl's asshole, her tongue poking a little deeper when Nikki rocked back into place.

Fingers in her pussy, a tongue on her clit, and now another one pushing and licking at her butt... it was all too much for the girl who had barely even kissed another woman before today.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Oh God! Sarah! Oh FFUCK! FUCKKK!!!"

Any hope Sarah held that no one would hear Nikki scream in pleasure flew out the window right behind the sound of her orgasm. If a girl cums in a trailer and no one is around to hear it did she really climax?

"ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! OH FUCK! OHHHHH! SARAH YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! GOD UNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

So much for being careful. Oh well, too late to worry about that now.

Love felt, as well as heard, Nikki's cries of pleasure. In fact, she was willing to bet half the Mutant Enemy studio lot had felt and heard them. She would have wondered if the girl was always that loud, or was it due to the novelty of the situation, or was it just that they had been that good, but, having been on the receiving end of the young Ms. Gellar's talented tongue and fingers many, many times, Love knew that the blonde was indeed, that good. Just as she knew from the many times she had made Sarah scream in pleasure that she was also, that good. Yes, the newness of it all probably enhanced Nikki's enjoyment a little - Okay, a lot - but Love was also willing to bet that a good portion of the volume was simply because this was one of the most intense orgasms of Nikki's life. Something the older girl would confirm, repeatedly, in short order.

***

Meanwhile, outside the trailer, Alyson Hannigan and Charisma Carpenter were giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. They had met, ostensibly to discuss the script of a future crossover episode, but in reality, to visit Sarah's trailer for a little girl talk. The pair had arrived outside the trailer as Nikki's first moans began to fill the air. Neither recognized the source of the moans though both had become quite familiar with Sarah's over the course of the last several months and knew that she was not the originator. Nor did they belong to her favorite playmate, of this they were sure. That meant that Sarah was with someone new, to them anyway, though both were quite certain they knew all of the women Sarah usually cavorted with. At least they thought they did. The two TV stars stood idly by, talking to keep up appearances, but neither really paying attention to the conversation, instead focusing on the sounds coming from the trailer, hoping to determine who Sarah was trysting with this time.

It never occurred to either of the two auditory voyeurs that Sarah might not even be in her trailer, and someone else might be responsible for the passionate sounds they were hearing. Once the veil of secrecy surrounding Sarah's private life had been lifted both had discovered first-hand just how big a libido their young friend actually had. Alyson had always had a bit of a reputation as a party girl, completely at odds with the character she played on the show, whereas Charisma was more reserved. She kept her private life private, much like Sarah, and both she and Aly had thought the green-eyed girl was a little prudish at first, her opinions on sex and nudity in film getting a lot of press as every magazine on the planet labored to get her to pose for, or interview with, them. Therefore, both were surprised when the blonde revealed a decidedly nympho side to her personality. Her "friendship" with Jennifer Love Hewitt was a well kept secret from all in Hollywood, except those in her inner circle, and this included Alyson and Charisma, who had been aware of it from almost the beginning. Privacy was one of the most valued commodities in the young star's life, and the people she chose as friends were both very loyal to, and protective of, her, and they guarded her privacy as jealously as she did. So there were no worries that anyone would leak anything to the media about the Sapphic affair going on between two of Hollywood's hottest stars.

But Sarah was nothing if not an equal opportunity nympho. And what had surprised both Aly and Charisma even more than learning the pair were lovers, was the discovery that Sarah and Love, while very much into spending quality time with each other, were both open, almost aggressively so, to inviting others to join them in their play. Aly had jumped at the chance naturally, but Charisma had been a little harder to convince. She was curious, but she was also concerned that she wouldn't like lesbian sex and that she could damage her personal, not to mention professional, relationships with the other women. As it turned out she need not have worried. Charisma liked fooling around with her friends only slightly less than she liked breathing. And now it appeared that there would be a new playmate for them to enjoy. Once Sarah got through initiating her that is.

Aly and Charisma continued to loiter outside Sarah's trailer, not sure if they had arrived at the end of the revels, or had simply caught the tail end of an opening act. They got their answer some minutes later when a new set of moans wafted out to meet them. These they recognized as Love, having heard them often enough and even having caused them on more than one occasion.

As Love's mating call continued to grow Aly heard a voice call her name "Hey Aly, Watcha doing? Hi Charisma."

"Oh, hi Michelle. Doing? Nothing, nope nothing. As a matter of fact we were just going over to the commissary, isn't that right Charisma?"

"Yeah, want to come Michelle?"

A particularly loud groan was heard from the direction of the trailer, "Is your stomach bothering you again Charisma? Gas." This last part was an aside by way of explanation for Michelle. The dark-haired woman with the sudden case of indigestion understood what Aly was trying to do, but the look she shot her friend made it clear she wished the redhead had come up with some other way to do it.

Michelle Trachtenberg looked at her colleagues strangely, "That wasn't Charisma, it came from Sarah's trailer."

"What? No it didn't!"

"Sure it did. It sounded like Love. I saw her arrive on the lot earlier. She and Sarah must be boinking again."

Alyson and Charisma exchanged an alarmed look, "What? No, why would you think that? Sarah and Love, no, they're just friends. Maybe Love's not feeling well. I think I heard her say she had fish for lunch. That's it. The fish must have been bad."

Michelle rolled her eyes at the barrage of denials. Grownups. They were clueless, always treating her like a know-nothing kid in need of 'sheltering' from adult things.

Another low moan, quickly rising in volume was heard and Aly continued, "See, the poor thing's sick as a dog. We should go, let her suffer in pea..."

She was interrupted by Love's scream "OHHHHH! SARAH YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! GOD, I'M CUMMING! YES! UNNNGGHHHH!!!!!"

Aly turned beet red, Michelle stood there smirking.

Charisma just sighed and turned to her friend, "Busted."

Aly regarded the smug teen, "You can't say a word about this, okay? It will be very, very bad if this gets out."

"Yeah, okay. I won't talk."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Look I've known about those two for weeks now and I haven't gabbed yet. I'm not going to now, I swear!"

"Okay, it's just that it's real important. If this leaks out it could ruin Sarah's career, as well as Love's, and not coincidentally our show. So it's real important that we don't ever say anything to anyone else about this, okay?"

"I said okay. Look I get it. Someone blabs and Sarah gets hurt. I wouldn't do that to her, you know that. I love her."

"All right, thanks Michelle. Didn't mean to get all crazed with you. I trust you, it's just we gotta protect Sarah, right?"

"Right."

Charisma chimed in with "And if the opportunity to tease her mercilessly should happen to present itself while we're busy protecting her, well so be it. Right?"

This was greeted with chuckles all around and a resounding "Right!" from the teenager. Aly continued, "C'mon let's go to the commissary. I think the show is over anyway."

As the trio moved away from the trailer Michelle asked "Hey Aly, in between the teasing and the protecting, do you think we could fit in a little small scale blackmail?"

"Aw Dawnie, we're supposed to use our powers for good!!"

"Oh, c'mon Aly! Please! My birthday is coming up, and I've been trying to convince Sarah to let me spend a weekend with her and Love, and this might..." Michelle's words trailed off as the group of friends moved further away from Sarah's camper.

***

Back inside the trailer, Nicole was staring at Love with an incredulous look, the brunette goggling right back, a look of disbelief on her own features. Sarah was pitched forward, one hand raised to cover Love's mouth and her face turned towards the floor. For an entire minute nobody moved. Then, with a heavy sigh, Sarah lifted her head and chuckled lightly, closing the remaining distance in a flash to kiss Love on the tip of her nose.

"I can't believe you did that. Hell, maybe we got lucky. Nikki, be a pal and see if anyone's out there, wouldya."

Nicole started to get off the floor to move over to the window, saying as she stood, "I wasnot that loud."

Sarah rolled her eyes and retorted, "Please, I've been to quieter shuttle launches." then continuing to Love in a softer voice, "She was kinda loud, wasn't she."

Knowing she had been forgiven Love morphed from distraught to relieved in a heartbeat, and she giggled underneath Sarah's hand. When the blonde still did not uncover her mouth she stuck out her tongue and gave the extremity a quick lick, ignoring the fake look of outrage from her best friend. It worked however and Sarah removed her hand from Love's mouth only to replace it instantly with her lips.

When they parted Love gave the green-eyed girl a sad look and whispered "I'm sorry."

It had been meant to be a joke. A not so real impersonation of Nikki during her first climax at the hands, and tongue, of another woman. Or women to be precise. Love wanted to imitate the older girl's orgasm, not necessarily eclipse it in volume. This Sarah knew. Just like she knew that Love wasn't the only one who occasionally forgot that they weren't exactly isolated when they were in her trailer.

"I know. Don't worry about it. We both know I'm as guilty as anyone of forgetting we're not alone here. Anyway, we can always say I was helping you run lines. C'mon, let's see if there's even anything to worry about"

They joined Nikki by the window closest to the door and looked out at the space between Sarah's trailer and the next nearest. "Anything?"

Nikki shrugged, then said "I don't think so. I saw somebody turn the corner down there but I think they would have been too far away to hear anything."

"Well that's a relief." turning to Love she continued, "C'mon Sally, let's see if we can't find you a muzzle." before moving back to the trailer's living area. When she sensed that the other two were not following her she turned to face them again, correctly interpreting the puzzled look she found on both. "Sally? As in, 'When Harry Met'?"

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers