Waxing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Ohh." Understanding dawned and this time when Sarah turned to move back to the center of the trailer the pair joined her.

Feeling a need for something cold, and assuming her friends felt the same, Sarah went over to the mini-fridge and got a bottle of water for each of them. They sat on the floor in a circle and spent a few minutes relaxing and chatting, Love still fully nude and Sarah clad in only her shirt, but neither of them even mildly concerned with their state of undress. As they talked the conversation, inevitably, turned to their just completed sexual encounter.

"No, never. I mean don't get me wrong, I've had some great sex in my life but I've never cum that hard before."

"Or that loud."

Nicole shot Love a look at that but the brunette just stuck her tongue out at the older girl and giggled. It wasn't often that Love was on the giving end of the teasing, that was usually Sarah's job, and she was going to enjoy it while she could. Not that Sarah wasn't doing some teasing in her own right. She had just set her sights on Nikki as well.

"It's too bad Love got out of the chair then. Otherwise your tongue would've been so deep in her pussy we wouldn't have heard a sound from you."

At the reminder of her first foray into rug munching Nikki blushed a fierce red and hid her face in her hands, "I can't believe Idid that!"

"Hey! Hey! None of that! I won't have anybody being ashamed of what we do in this trailer. That's the rule in Sarah-land. Anything goes as long as everybody agrees and no one gets hurt. Right?" this last to the brunette sitting next to her on the floor.

"Right!" Love agreed.

Turning back to the still flushed makeup artist Sarah continued, "Now c'mon, we all had fun right? Love, didn't you have fun?"

"Heck yeah!"

"And what about you, you liked it didn't you? I mean it sure sounded like you enjoyed yourself."

Nikki blushed again and nodded, "Yeah, I did."

"Then where's the bad? Love liked it, I liked it, and half the lot knows how you felt about it..." The older girl's face disappeared behind her hands once more, and Sarah stood up and reached down to grasp her by the wrists, pulling the taller girl upright as Love rose to join them.

"In fact..." Sarah lifted a hand to push the hair away from Nicole's face, "I think it's time for you to show me just how much you enjoyed it."

The blonde leaned in and gave her new lover a kiss. Not too demanding but definitely not the kind you would normally see between two friends. When it ended Sarah pulled back and looked over to Love. The brown-eyed girl smiled broadly then faced Nikki with one eyebrow lifted in question. The stylist blushed again, but more lightly this time, and gave the shorter girl a quick nod, ducking her head to meet Love's lips. This kiss lasted somewhat longer and when they parted Nikki lifted her hand to Love's mouth and softly brushed her fingertips along the brunette's lips.

"She's a really good kisser, isn't she?" Nicole smiled shyly but nodded her head in answer to Sarah's question, giggling as the blonde continued, "And you wait, you think you were loud, just wait until this one really get's going!"

"Hey! I'm not that loud! I bet no one even heard me before! And besides, Nikki was way louder than me!"

As she had earlier Sarah rolled her eyes as one of her playmates for the day denied being responsible for any excess noise. Then, directing her reply to Nikki, she jerked her head towards her best friend, "Not that loud. Love stayed at my place the other night and when we were finished I got a call from the neighbors, asking me to keep the noise down. They said they couldn't hear the train-wreck going on outside."

Nicole and Sarah shared a laugh while Love tried to look mad but failed. When that didn't work she settled for giving her lover a spank on the blonde's conveniently bare bottom. The laughter wound down and Sarah rubbed her butt in a somewhat delayed reaction.

"Owww!"

"Oh baby, did I hurt you?"

"Yes! Look, you left a mark!"

"Let me see. Oh, you're right! Here let me kiss it and make it better."

Love knelt behind Sarah and began stroking and kissing her abused flesh.

Sarah reached out to Nikki and pulled the older girl to her, saying "And what about you? Do you want to kiss it and make it better too? OWWWW!" as Love gave her ass a sharp nip. The blonde glared down at her friend but was blithely ignored by the busy brunette. Looking back up to Nicole she continued, "I'm sorry, but I've just been informed that there's only room for one at my ass at the moment. Let's try and find something else for you to do." Love released the pinched flesh she had been holding between her teeth and resumed her licking and kissing.

Back up top Sarah and Nikki each started a gentle exploration of the other's lips and mouth, taking their time and getting used to each other. Neither was in any rush, the taller girl still tentative about the path she suddenly found herself on, and Sarah afraid to push and cause her friend to hare off. They continued kissing and gently stroking each other until Nikki pulled away.

Frowning, Sarah asked, "Where are you going?"

Gesturing at her still mostly clothed body Nikki responded "Umm. I was just going to, ya know, take some stuff off. I mean, we are going to, umm, well..."

"That's a great idea! I should take off this top too! Love why don't you..." She glanced down at the fully nude girl who had moved from caressing her cheeks to rimming her asshole, "Oh, right, you're already naked. Funny how that works out. Well, good, you just keep doing... Unnnnnhhhh" as the brunette's tongue took its first swipe at her overheated slit, "that. Oh yeah, keep doing that!"

Nikki removed her remaining clothing and came back over to where the blonde was standing, eyes closed tightly as she enjoyed Love's initial invasion into her dripping snatch. She hesitated briefly, then with a silent 'Fuck it!' she reached out and cupped one of Sarah's breasts, rubbing her thumb over the swelling nipple. A groan greeted her advance and she continued to squeeze the breast in her hand while she sorted through her options. There was no longer any doubt in her mind that she was going to play this out wherever it led. It was a little late to back out now, after all she had already brought Love to orgasm with her tongue, and then rode both the other girl's fingers and tongues to the best climax she had had in, well there simply wasn't another time when she had cum so hard. So the wallflower act was over, it was time to get busy and enjoy the nubile bodies of these goddesses. Sarah still had her eyes shut, so she did not see Nikki lean forward to suck her unattended nipple into her mouth, her only warning coming when the girl's lips closed over the erect flesh.

If Nikki had required coaxing and coaching during her first adventure in pussy eating, she needed neither in her efforts at nipple sucking. The girl was a natural. At the first sign of suction Sarah's eyes flew open and her hand landed on the back of Nikki's head. The older girl was sucking like a hungry newborn, only releasing the nipple to flick her tongue back and forth across it then quickly applying suction once again.

Against the soft sounds of Love's slurping and Nikki's sucking Sarah could only repeat "Oh God! Oh God!" over and over.

The trio continued like this for several minutes until Love noticed that Sarah's legs were beginning to tremble.

Sarah noticed it too, and tapped her lovers on their respective heads, "We... Unnnnnhhhhh... We'd better... Oh God that feels good! We'd better stop for a second, I'm too close. Love stop."

The brunette moaned a protest into the snatch she was buried in. She knew why Sarah wanted to stop, but she was so close to being rewarded with a fresh load of pussy juice. It wasn't fair that she do all the work and Nikki get the prize!

"C'mon Love stop."

No response.

"Please? If you stop you can have your way with Nikki. Just think of all the things she hasn't had done to her!"

Love pulled back, but only an inch or so, "You won't make me stop again before I'm finished?"

"Cross my heart honey."

"Well. Okay. But tonight you're all mine!"

"That's a promise!"

Nikki released the blonde's breasts and stood up straight, waiting to see what Sarah had in mind.

"Tell you what sweetie, since you were deprived, why don't you choose what we do next? You don't mind if Love chooses, do you Nik?"

The makeup artist shook her head in response. Mind? Someone had to make the decisions here and if Sarah wasn't going to then it might as well be Love. Nikki sure as hell wasn't going to. For the moment she was just along for the ride. When she had a little more confidence in what she was doing, then she'd have a better idea of what the options were. But until then...

"Daisy chain."

Did she just say that? Judging by the surprised look on Sarah's face she must have. Where did that come from? Nikki glanced over to Love, expecting to see the usually happy brunette looking somewhat miffed, but instead she had a huge smile on her face and she was bouncing a bit in place, hanging on to Sarah's hand. Nicole watched as Love's impressive rack jiggled up and down. How thehell does anyone ever get any work done around her?

Even though she'd had her choice pre-empted before she could even voice it, Love was anything but displeased, and with a delighted smile she turned to Nicole to explain "Ilove daisy chains! They're like, my eighth favorite position!"

Eighth favorite? Nikki looked to Sarah to explain further but the blonde just shook her off, "Don't ask. She has a list." then turning back to Love, "Okay sweetie, how about you decide where..."

Without even waiting for Sarah to finish Love blurted out "The bed!" and started to pull the blonde away.

Nikki followed, eyeing their destination with some doubt. Could they all fit? But Love, followed quickly by Sarah, climbed onto the bed and started to play director.

"Nikki since you're the tallest why don't you lie down on that side with your head up top there. Yeah, like that. Then I'll move over here, and Sarah you're over there."

Since it was only the three of them, by the time Nicole had gotten into the position Love indicated and the brunette had settled on her left side with her head placed by the older girl's crotch there was really only one rather obvious choice remaining for Sarah. But the blonde withheld comment as she moved to complete the human triangle. There were a few moments of fine tuning but when everyone finally came to rest Nicole found herself facing the very muff that had started them down this road in the first place. Only this time, unlike when she had waxed her friend's lips, she could stare at Sarah's pussy as openly, and for as long, as she liked.

If Nikki was the base of the triangle then that would make Sarah's tongue in Love's snatch the apex. And up at the point the blonde was wasting no time in going to work in said snatch. They had been lovers for years now, and Sarah couldn't have said with any precision just how many times she'd buried her tongue in Love, but that didn't mean that she was jaded by it all. Quite the opposite in fact. Every time they were together she still experienced the same thrill she had felt the first time they made love. Some of it was because they were frequently having sex as part of a group, and some of it was because they tried to add someone new to their circle as often as was practical. And some of it was because they were who they were and she knew just how sensational it would be if word of what they were doing ever got out. But much of it, and this went for both of them, was just because they loved each other. Completely. So whenever Sarah had the opportunity to demonstrate that in a physical way she did not hesitate. Of course at that particular moment it also helped that Sarah had had to give up her place between Love's thighs earlier and she'd been feeling a bit randy ever since. Sarah drove her tongue deeply into Love's canal, initiating the process which would ultimately end with the brunette moaning in orgasm and the green-eyed girl's face covered in cream. How could anyone ever grow bored with that?

Meanwhile, at the other end of the triangle's base, Love was acting more like Nikki and less like her first female lover. But this wasn't because the brown-eyed girl wanted to take the time to gaze upon the makeup artist's vagina, this was because Love wanted to give Nikki as much time as she needed to get to work on Sarah without distracting her. And if that meant Love had a chance to gape at her newest lover's twat then so be it. Suppressing a giggle the brunette concentrated on Sarah's tongue and waited for Nikki to make her move.

Nicole continued to ogle Sarah's cunt, getting a better, and even longer, look at it than she had at Love's. And she probably would have continued to gawk if not for the fact that while she was staring she could see Sarah's beaver start to cream. Without her having done a thing, and just because the blonde was already licking out Love, Sarah started to get wet all over again. That reminded Nikki about how good Love had tasted and she instantly wanted to know what Sarah was like direct from the source. She bent her neck and inserted her tongue in the green-eyed girl's gash.

"Unnhhh. Oh fuck Nikki! Just like that!"

Love giggled quietly at the vibrations coming from between her legs. Sarah hadn't bothered to lift her head when she cried out but both the other girls were able to understand her anyway. Nikki was happy that her initial offering had been found so pleasing but other than a mental pat on the back she gave no indication she had heard Sarah. The hair stylist knew she still had a long way to go before she paid Sarah back for the pleasure she had found at the end of the blonde's tongue. With an ample amount of help from Love of course. She spent a few moments letting her pink appendage gather as much of Sarah's cream as was currently available, reveling in the flavor, before moving away from her friend's juicy opening and spending some time sucking the younger girl's labia. That was something Nikki loved when it was done to her and she hoped Sarah would enjoy it as well.

"Unnnnhhhh."

Bingo! And she hadn't even touched Sarah's clit yet!

By this point Love was tired of being the only one that wasn't filling up on pussy juice and just about the time Nikki started to suck Sarah's inner lips the brunette slipped her own tongue into their new playmate's twat. Mmm. Yummy.

"Mmmmmppppfffff."

The daisy chain was now complete, all three women tongue deep in one of the other's cunt.

Under any other circumstances it would be understandable if Sarah was the one to climax first. After all she was the only one of the trio that had yet to have an orgasm that day. And given how much time she had spent, and was continuing to spend, with her tongue implanted in someone's box, it would be easy to imagine her excitement building until the blonde reached her own personal paradise before either of the other two. Not to mention how close Love had already brought her before they moved the party onto the bed.

But that would discount the exhilaration that Nikki continued to feel as part of what was, after all, still her first lesbian encounter. One orgasm didn't even begin to blunt the excitement of something this momentous. So it would come as a surprise to no one if it was Nicole that climaxed before each of the others.

And finally, there was Sarah's competitive spirit. The blonde was fond of telling any of her friends, those that already knew of her relationship with Love that is, just how effortlessly she could bring the younger girl to the edge of orgasm, then send her spiraling over or ease her back just to bring her to the cusp once more. And there was some truth to that. Sarah did sometimes find it relatively easy to make Love cum. However, most of the time it wasn't quite as simple as the TV Slayer made it out to be. Love had learned a few tricks over the years and could now forestall her climax with the best of them when she put her mind to it. And Sarah would have had it no other way. It would be no fun for either of them if the buxom brunette came any time someone touched their lips to her clitoris. Which didn't mean Sarah wouldn't be trying to finish Love off quickly. Sarah wouldn't be Sarah if she didn't at least try.

Unfortunately for Nicole this still left her at a distinct disadvantage. Both Sarah and Love were far more experienced at making love with other women. About the only things Nikki had going for her was the reality that she was so inexperienced, and therefore she was every bit as excited by the presence of her tongue in Sarah's pussy as she was by Love's tongue in hers, and the fact that the blonde was hell-bent on making the brunette cum first. The extra effort Sarah was putting into her oral gymnastics did have a tendency to distract Love from her task from time to time. Even so, Nikki was the odds-on favorite to cross the finish line first.

So the threesome went to work, the moans emanating from each of them a tribute to the girl parked between their own particular set of legs. As the minutes passed and things progressed the moans grew louder and the breathing shallower. Nikki remembered many of the things Sarah had told her when she was just starting to go down on Love, and what she didn't initially recall she had brought back to her by the younger woman now snuggled up to her own groin. So by nibbling and licking and sucking, little by little, Nikki started to slide Sarah towards her climax.

However Sarah was not travelling that path alone. She knew Love's body almost as well as she knew her own and she was taking every advantage of her intimate familiarity with the dark-haired beauty to try to bring her lover to orgasm before surrendering herself. With Love there was no one single way to make her cum, any more than there was only one surefire way to make Sarah cum, but there were things each had learned to do to the other that were normally quite effective. And Sarah had immediately set about putting her knowledge to work, using a combination of her tongue thrust deep in Love's cunt and a thumb rubbing lightly against the brown-eyed girl's clit to try to get the younger girl off.

And then there was Nikki. By any measure the novice lesbian was doing a remarkable job of staying with her more experienced partners, lasting much longer than anyone would have guessed. But, Sarah and Love would certainly have to qualify as experts when it came to eating pussy, and Nikki was after all still quite green. A break in Sarah's all-out assault on Love's muff while the blonde harvested the cream she had created allowed the brunette to concentrate for a moment on her selected victim and with several back-to-back slashes of her tongue across Nikki's clit the older started to peak, her cries of passion mostly muffled by the position of her mouth still glued to her own target's snatch.

That was just enough for Sarah. She tried, she really did. And if she had started off on an equal footing with the other two she probably would have been able to hold out for a few minutes more. Long enough for Love to cum before her anyway. But it had been a long afternoon for the Hollywood starlet, most of it spent in a state of constant arousal, and when Nikki started to climax she somehow still managed to return her lips to Sarah's clit, sucking on the bud with just the right amount of pressure to send the blonde spinning out of control. Oh well. Things might not have gone exactly the way Sarah wished they would, but when you were spending a good part of your afternoon with your tongue in Love Hewitt's snatch while another beautiful woman licked you to orgasm it was kind of hard to complain.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers