Waxing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

But even as Sarah came her partner in lust was not forgotten. Nikki wasn't the only girl in the room that had the ability to keep her wits about her while caught up by her climax. As evidenced by the thumb that continued to fly over Love's clitoris while Sarah cried out in pleasure. And so it was a little more than a minute later that Love followed her friends across the threshold, although, in spite of Sarah's statement to the contrary, the brunette barely made a sound as she came. However, it was going to be quite some time before the imprint of Love's teeth disappeared from the inside of Nikki's thigh.

For several minutes after their successive culminations the three women lay there on Sarah's bed in a post-orgasmic haze. Every few seconds one or another of them would rouse themselves just enough to take a lick of the pussy in front of them, helping themselves to whatever fresh cream still remained. Love was the first to move, reversing her position and bringing her head up to Sarah's so they could kiss. This caused the green-eyed girl to roll onto her back, for the time being depriving Nikki of any additional chances to drink from Sarah's snatch. But the makeup artist was content, and after waiting for Sarah to settle she made herself comfortable with her head resting on the blonde's upper legs.

***

In the meantime, outside the trailer once again, Alyson, Charisma and Michelle were returning from the commissary just as Sarah began shouting her orgasm out.

Michelle turned a smug look toward Aly while Charisma rolled her eyes and said "Nowthat's definitely Sarah! Don't those two ever get tired?"

If Aly had an answer to that she didn't voice it, and Michelle was much too busy listening to Sarah wail in ecstasy to even hear the older girl. Between the sounds currently emanating from the trailer and those earlier and all the time she'd spent thinking about them in between Michelle was feeling horny. The events of the day had given her some new ideas about how to convince Sarah and Love to let her spend time with them some weekend. They had also given her wet panties, as she grew more aroused with each cry of pleasure. Suddenly the teenager felt a serious need to get to her own trailer and exchange her panties for a clean pair and masturbate furiously. Not necessarily in that order.

Unable to think of an excuse, she chose to forgo one, saying "Umm, I'll catch up with you guys later. I've got to... umm... See ya."

"'Bye Michelle."

"Later." Charisma cast a knowing look at Aly as the young girl took off, "I hope she has fresh batteries."

The TV witch giggled, "Do you think we should go bring her some? I always keep spares handy."

"Aly! C'mon. She's like sixteen!"

"Your point? And besides, she'll be seventeen in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, well she'll still be jailbait."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Besides, you know she wants Sarah to be her first. We'll just have to settle for seconds!"

"Can we have thirds? and fourths? and fifths?"

"You are the greedy slut. Now c'mon, all this sex talk is getting to me. Let's go talk to Marti so we can get out of here and fuck!"

"You are so on!"

***

Inside the trailer Nikki was watching Sarah and Love as they kissed. When the pair parted Love leaned closer to Sarah and whispered something in her ear. Whatever it was brought a big smile to the older girl's face and she reached up with one hand to stroke Love's cheek.

"More and more, every day."

After holding the brunette's adoring gaze for a few moments more Sarah lifted her head to give her lover one last lingering kiss. When they parted this time the blonde looked down to the woman partially draped across her lower limbs, who was gazing at the pair with a tender expression on her face. Which Sarah, fighting back a blush, chose to ignore completely.

"So, was that what you thought it would be?"

"I... had nofriggin' idea! I guess I can admit it now, but when I did think about what it would be like... not even close! God! Who knew a woman could taste so... so... fantastic!"

Love and Sarah were sitting upright on the bed with legs crossed now and they exchanged a look at Nikki's enthusiastic responses, "Well, we did for starters." the brunette answered, "and believe it or not there were others before us."

"Oh I believe it. Shit, if you told me 90% of the women in Hollywood knew about this I'd believe it! And if they don't we should tell them!"

Sarah rubbed her jaw "Welllll, I don't know about 90%, but I do know it's more than anyone thinks. You'd be surprised at the number of actresses that... indulge. Would you like to meet some of them?"

"Would I! Are you serious? You bet your beautiful ass I would!"

Sarah and Love exchanged another look and laughed.

"Score!" Sarah chortled then gave Love a high five.

Nikki giggled a little saying, "You make it seem like you just got another member for the club."

Deadpan, Sarah responded, "That's what it is. I get a $10,000 bonus for each one I bring in."

Love objected to the exclusion, "Hey! What about me? I helped!"

"Of course you did sweetie. I meant we. Of course, if we split Nikki we'll still have to bring in another by month's end to meet our quota."

"We'd better start looking right away. There's not much time."

Nikki watched this exchange incredulously "What? Are you serious? Is there really a club?"

The pair exploded with laughter, falling into each other's arms for support, then falling onto the bed when that failed.

Their laughter finally wound down and Love looked over at the bewildered girl, "No honey, we're just messing with ya. There's no club of lesbian actresses in Hollywood. At least not that I know of. But, you know, now that I think about it maybe we should OWWWW!!"

That last after Sarah had pinched the butt of the young brunette lying next to her, "Don't even think about it missy! You're mine and I'm very selective about who I share you with, so watch it!"

Love's look of outrage, fake as it was, softened immediately, charmed as she always was by Sarah's possessive streak, "Oh baby, I know that. I was just kidding. You know I couldn't be with just anybody."

Totally delighted by what she was witnessing, Nikki chimed in "You're picky huh?"

Turning to look at Sarah's makeup artist Love responded "Absolutely. I have excellent taste in lovers. Not everybody's up to snuff."

"So no airheaded tarts or club hopping bimbos for you huh?"

"Nope. I have better taste than that."

Sarah started to travel up Love's exquisite body, a smile beginning to show on her face, until she had drawn even with her lover's face, and they stared into each other's eyes, "You do, do you?"

"Oh yes, much better. In fact, I'm renowned for my taste in lovers."

"Oh really? Renowned by whom?"

"Everyone. Everyone knows I have the best taste in lovers in Hollywood, bar none."

"That's funny, 'cause I always thought I was known as the one with the best taste. How could both of us have the best taste in lovers?"

Love just had time to get out "It's a mystery." when their lips touched and further conversation was halted while they started to kiss again.

When they parted this time they paused for a second to smile at each other and then, again proving their ability to communicate without uttering a word, both girls launched themselves across the bed to where Nicole was still lying. The suddenness of their attack gave the older girl no time to fend them off but when they both started to kiss her softly, first together, then by turns, she realized that the last thing she even wanted to do was defend herself.

"Oh shit! What time is it?"

It wasn't how anybody would have asked for the kissing to end, but the thought had popped into Sarah's mind unbidden as she remembered that she still had some work left to do on-set.

"Almost 4."

"Crap! Where are my clothes?"

"Shoot! I've got to get going also!"

In a flash the girls were pulling on their clothes, a brief comical interlude interrupting them when Sarah grabbed Love's bra by mistake. The dark-haired girl looked somewhat baffled by the situation but Sarah just burst out laughing.

"Shit, I'd have to smuggle cantaloupes to fit in that thing!" She handed the undergarment back to her friend as they continued to dress, Love getting another laugh from the blonde when she offered up her thong a few seconds later. "Wiseass."

And then they were finished dressing and getting ready to head out the trailer's door, but not before they had each taken a moment to give Nikki another kiss, and to make at least tentative plans for a repeat performance.

"We'll do this again, right?"

An emphatic nod of the head from Love, "Right!"

"I'd really, really like that! I mean..."

Love cut Nikki off with another kiss, then pulled away and said "Believe me, we know exactly what you mean."

And with a final "Goodbye!" they were out the door.

Leaving Nikki to stand there, still completely naked, while she came to terms with the afternoon's events. She'd had sex with a woman. Two of them. Two beautiful, scorchingly hot, women. And she'd loved it. At least now she understood why Sarah and Love didn't consider themselves gay. Having sex with them, now and in the future, had nothing to do with Nikki's appreciation of men. Especially her boyfriend. In fact, it might be possible, at least in Nikki's case, that this would end up being good for her and the BF. She'd have Love and Sarah and maybe some others to play with, and she'd have her boyfriend for all of her other needs. In fact, she wouldn't be at all surprised if this made her a better girlfriend. And lover. This was about as win-win a situation as Nikki had ever heard of.

And it had all started with Sarah, and waxing Love.

"Wow."

Now all she had to do was figure out how to explain the teeth-marks in her thigh to her boyfriend. With a quick giggle the stylist started to dress, hurrying to join Sarah on the set.

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers