All Comments on 'We Could Make a Better Porn Movie'

by ExoMani

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good read

What, no blow jobs? I would have thought that Lance could have taught the teacher something about fellatio on the second lesson

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
That was just right

BJ's not essential, unless you cant last the foreplay. I really liked it. No swapping partners, double teaming, no need. They were confident in their relationships with their wives and viceversa. And lance looks like hes got a date with Hot Older Woman. Sounds like win win IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
soooo hot

love it

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
O - M - G

To my mind that was the very most stoopendous erotic read I have come across to date.

The damn system won't let me vote the 5* your work deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
couples

Enjoyed this tale, no swapping each to their own.

The training of Lance by Paige was nicely done.

5 stars please write more.

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 4 years ago
Wow!

Really loved it from begining to wrap. Just a really great story!

Thanks for Paige's thorough education for "Grasshopper", and me too. After nearly 60 yrs of love and marriage I was even able to pick up a trick or two.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

now that was a great story . 5 stars it was original . no cheating . no drama . just a well written fun entertaining story that I really wish there was more of. Thank you for sharing. And you have a new fan

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is definitely a 5 star story, it's hot, not nasty, no humiliation, no disrespect, just hot, very very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Slow burn to sizzling hot...I'd watch this movie for sure!! ENCORE! ENCORE!! ENCORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm glad most of the commenters liked the story but unfortunately, although I didn't dislike it, I didn't like it either. If it were a real movie, I would not be interested in watching it. I find it too boring and with no argument at all. Even if it's a cliché, I prefer a porn movie technically bad that has an argument, to one technically good but that hasn't an argument and only shows people fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous