All Comments on 'We Need To Talk Honey'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 hours ago

Love all of your stories (honey we need to talk ) BUT i do prefer the longer ones with a bit of meat in them (jaybee186)

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 days ago

Mickey kept playing too close to the net and took a few volleys to the noggin. The tennis ball lint in his teeth was adorable.

This story was satisfying but brief. Not at all like a hit from a crack pipe. Not at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

How does a guy in his 30's go for six weeks without sex. God to read he actually had plenty. Great little story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice twist

Four solid stars.

JPB NOT BOB

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

but it wasn't the first time she'd been unfaithful to me - this comment cost you 2 stars and made this a cuck story.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg2 months ago

Kinda like what happened to me while waiting for my divorce to be final. I traded a cheating 36 year old lousy lay for two 18 year old girlfriends. One was a stripper and man! the naked lap dances were fun!

kirei8kirei83 months ago

What a BTB should be!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCEPT, I would rather have the (ideally) more emotional mature, wiser 36 year-old than a (more likely) callow 21 year-old whose main existence was the 'dating and mating game'. A few more wrinkles, sags, etc or even some war scars (childbirth) are just a minor price to pay. Give me a randy mature woman who loves family any day. Having said this, I note that Britease's humor is much appreciated, and reminds me of an UK version of HDK.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Those rough sandpapery working man fingers twerking her nipples did the trick

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

good story with a touch oh humour

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! AWESOME turnabout. As they say...turnabout is fair play!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love a good fantasy!

Sandman87Sandman875 months ago

You left me with a grin!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The last part where he knows she has cheated on him before kind of ruined the whole story.

redboat7redboat76 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Sandman87Sandman876 months ago

That will do, pig!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I smiled. Thanks.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Would that it were well and truly so…

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

It almost worked until the last bit where he says she’s cheated on him before, if that’s the case why the fuck was he still with bitch.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

One of the best “honey we need to talk” posts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Much higher than fifth grade. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is really the kind of story I like most. No long drawn-out background, no build-up, just jump right into the crux of the story and get on with it. And when it’s a really good story like this one, all the better. Thanks for sharing, Britease.

5 stars.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

Second read, funny story, well told, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great chuckle.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

I read it again and I'm still enjoying it. The wife is brain dead, but does anyone think this never happens? It remains a 5***** story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

now why would the poster (dumber than dirt wife) be so angered? Could the term be hitting to close?

So sad, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Mikey was irate and as Debbie tried to calm him after Charley left he lashed out slapping her across the face. When she fought back he subdued her by choking her until she went limp. Realizing what he'd done he tried to run back home to his wife, but as Charley had said, the locks were changed. When he showed up they called the coppers who hauled him away. Two days later, Debbie's lifeless body was found and Mickey ended up locked up for the rest of his days and on the receiving end of several big prisoner stud cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved how things swung around from what the 2 bimbos were thinking. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same old story And I mean "The Same"!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

in all seriousness i would wait for my wife to sleep and then set her ass on fire if my wife ever did this to me. And i am not even joking.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anoher one where the better-than-gold hubby gets another one over on his dumber-than-dirt wife. Do you idiots copy from the same master-plan bood?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hilarious. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, anonymous of 7 months previous to this post, of the 3 paragraphs...

There is much more individual variation amongst women of different ages than you seem to know, and you are not that great on life expectancy either...

Still a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most excellent, and with the help and at the behest of the wife's lover's wife!

Wifey's previous indiscretion(s) are not explained, or even if wifey knew that our hero knew, but, that is past and done. Our hero has learned and profited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good, clever story that was ruined when we found out this wasn’t the first time she’d cheated. Why exactly, was she even still around?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Drat! No fisticuffs.

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

Good love to hear to cheat in pair got what they had coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that's how you do it! 5stars!

Ghostno21Ghostno21about 1 year ago

Loved it 😂 burned both to the ground.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Burned-’em both to the ground.

5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The imagination of unattractive men always makes me laugh. My best guess is 5'8, 260 and 5"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Heh Debbie didn't end up enjoying that swap. $100k and a loser who has no job and not much future and who already sees her as old. Was a fling for him. Don't understand this "take it or leave it" sharing crap. Does anything like this ever actually happen? Just like the LW trope of "Honey, We Need to Talk" as prelude to "take it or leave it" going to date another man. Do those bull rush tactics ever work? Don't spouses who cheat usually do it in secret on the side? Only revealing themselves if (a) they are genuinely feeling guilty and confess, (b) fear discovery via another source, or (c) wanting a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . My ex cheated on Me Once and said she was so drunk she didn't know what had happened . Her best friend Kris told Me the real story and Now I am having Sex with a women that could make a dead man hard . The best part is her dad own's a Liquor store .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great One!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love how the dumbasses got what they deserved & find themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He walks out the door and is passed by a man wearing a suit holding a notebook sized envelope who knocks on the door... Debbie answers and he asks her, "Excuse my mam... Are You Mrs. Debra Martin?" She says yes, he hands her the big envelope , she takes it and he says; Mr.s Martin... You have been served !" turns about and leaves.... Not only does the envelope contain Papers for Divorce, there's also a copy of a DVD of her having sex with her boy toy in Motel rooms, etc.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Both cheaters. They should groupsex. 4/5

Nato_

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Second read. I like it too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cracker, nice one 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, women can't afford to risk younger lovers. It's usually too great a risk. She's almost barren at the age of 30, so 36 is DOA. Most men don't want to commit to an older barren women. Full stop. Even men want kids. And menopause turns women into frosty assholes. Most men feel pity for their faithful wives, so they put up with menopausal women out of duty. Women that gave them happy years and children. Imagine how eager a young man wants to keep around a menopausal woman they just sleep around with?

But an older man and young woman? Match made in heaven. His life expectancy is slightly less, so they'll prolly die around the same age. He isn't barren....like...at all. And is more mature and financially stable at that age. While she's still full of libido, years of devotion, and fertile.

I mean, younger women have the world by the balls. It's not hard to believe they'd delude themselves into thinking the gravy train never ends. But it does. And it's older men that are the prize. So the roles reverse. And in a happy marriage, that shouldn't matter at all. Through thick n' thin. But when you're selfish....it helps to understand what you actually bring to the table. A young man, not much. An older man, prize. A young woman, prize. An older woman, rubbish.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the take down. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

out with the old in with the new

his wife was a cuck then dumped for a younger model ouch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did you have to make him a willing cuckold at the end? What was the point of it? It was enough for him to dump her, there was no need for the "she cheated on me before" bit.

From strong man to straw man in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

perfect!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL great bit of fun

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Short and sweet. What do they say revenge is be served cold, and boy was it. Well done 5-stars.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

All I could think of while reading this story was the movie "MEATBALLS" lol

HEY MICKEY!!!!!!

HEY MICKEY!!! classic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and snappy. Not much depth to the story but much better than the average BTB fare.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the revenge on his wife & her lover; began before they knew it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best revenge completely unbelievable but good all the same

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its awsome hehehe

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

And another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good but yet another idiotic house giveaway. If all these lit authors were in school,they would have detention for copying others work. Just dumb and knocked a few points off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another 5. Dude keeps cranking them out.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Poor old cow. Best line in one of LW’s bests”fuck off cheating bitch “ stories.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Laughed my butt off as to how cool Charley remained! Would have been totally different if Charlie had minimal "heads up"!!

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Right On Charley

A kick to the 'goolies' wouldn't have got the point across any better! The shortcut to '3-0' was priceless and no need to get into the squishy details. Nice Job, Thank You! I should block 'Harry's' number and just ignore him or get his doctor to increase his 'meddies'! 5***** job i enjoyed reading it

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Another super story by this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it!

Enjoyed the revenge twist you put in. Also like the fact so many stories on L...a are too in depth about the "act", yours on the other hand was more interesting. Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
More

Maybe the best of all Britease's good stuff. What a surprise for the cheaters. What a great story.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Good quick read

Short but fun.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Fun Read

Fun short read! Smiled throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How

How could he have his things into Mickey's house without him knowing?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE JOB

ONE IN THE GOB FOR TRICKY, BUT NOT SO SLICKY, MICKEY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

M I C K E Y M O U S E . Remember the Mickey Mouse Fan Club Song .Mickey Got Stuck with The Old Cheese on this one ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!! Short and Devastating.

What a coup - and so well described! Do keep them coming. 5 *s.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Britease

Stories just keep getting better every time I read one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Young Mickey boy did in fact get the boot the next day.

With the loss of his job he also lost his car and benefits. The last part was a bit of a shame when 2 of daddies boys turned up at his place and beat the living crap out of him with my lovely wife being forced to watch.

The medical bills were horrendous and Mickey was left with them all.

While he was in hospital she removed all his belongings out of the house and left them on the curb for rubbish collection. Guess she found herself after all.

Debbie was forced to find full time employment as she could not afford to live on her part time wage. She eventually found a well paying job so she was at least able to afford a reasonable lifestyle. We see her around town every now and then. The Parking Wardens uniform suits her.

Back to Mickey. When he was released from hospital he had tens of thousands of dollars debt. He was unable to find gainful employment and found himself on the street. His worst day was when Debbie told him to move on or she would call the Police for harassing her on her job.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 4 years ago
Perfection

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't You Just Love It When...

When a well-to-do man wins the love of a rich young woman whose husband is caught cheating with the wife of the younger wife's husband. This is not a love triangle. It is a love quadrangle. Plenty enough sex to go around.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Great one

We all wish for such affairs to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How would he get every thing to Linda's and her have the locks changed without Mickey knowing.Where as Mickey been shagging Debbie?.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Great story

Nice to see the disgusting cheaters get their comeuppance and the two innocent parties not only get the better of them but find out they're made for one another. The way Charley dealt with them was masterful as well. He held all the cards and used them with precision timing. Shame he stayed with the bitch after she'd cheated on him before but, if he hadn't, he wouldn't have met Linda... plus, this is a Britease story, so it's kind of expected for the guy to stay with a slut longer than he should. Still and all, excellent story. May be my favorite from this author.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nothing new

So I'm reading the good old ones again. This is one of the best. You can almost see Charlie and Debbie's faces when he blows them up.

4fnwedo4fnwedoover 4 years ago
Tit for Tat!

Short, sweet and to the point. Well written.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A satisfying...

...story that also met any standard set for entertainment. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful lil' story

a real gem, ty.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
These short stories of yours are the best!

Your stories make me laugh. Short and right to the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous