We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

She said "Sorry boss you have worked us all so hard the last couple of days the guy just comes in fucks and leaves all very boring. And boy could Nicky 'bore' that was a fantastic fuck."

I told her "I have got to go and change my trousers be back in a minute; when the next guy arrives Lorna is going to show you how it should be done."

I got back in time to see Lorna already cleaning up a youngish guy, well built in a muscle rather than fat way. When she stripped off I saw she had a body which looked as nice as expected. Tits were a little on the small side but the nipples each had a barbell piercing which I liked, she was clean shaven with one small tattoo of a rose which would have been hidden if she had not shaved.

She was chatting away and smiling nicely, after she slipped the condom on, by hand, she took the fair size tool into her mouth. She did work it very well taking long strokes well in and obviously using her tongue, with one hand she gently played with his balls.

She than took it out kissed the tip and said "This is a nice one, how do you want me." The guy opted for a doggie so she knelt up and for him to come on in. With no finesse the guy just pushed it into her pussy and started a frantic hump. Lorna was obviously still lubricated from watching Chantal so it was no problem for her.

She took a hand down to her clit very quickly, Chantal said "She is good she realises there is no way to slow him up but wants to cum herself before he does." Both participants did indeed cum together and he immediately pulled out.

Lorna said "That was nice but wasn't it a little quick for you, if you can manage another load in reasonable time we could try another condom." Obviously the guy did not argue and Lorna soon had him in again this time from the front. She worked him very well telling him to play with her tits and soon had her legs around his back and was fucking him.

Lorna was obviously enjoying herself; we had another natural on the books. After she had showered with him she came back into the office looking very pleased with herself and asked if she had passed.

Chantal answered "Of course you have, you actually had what could have been a dud there but you used him well for your mutual pleasure. I will be honest and say my first two punters were both duds but I have realised that it was my fault and I have not had a dud since. Obviously some are better than others but they all go away happy."

The rest of the evening was very slow with the girls, other than Chantal only getting one each. Lorna was very happy her second one was also a success and she was pleased to continue her new profession.

As we went off for a coffee, chat and bed Chantal was very happy with the way the difficult weekend was coped with. "All the staff, and even the customers were marvellous we must be over the problem now even if the rest of the girls take a couple more days than expected to recover we should be back to normal next weekend."

"We have taken on three ideal extra assets for the business and I have had a 'fucking good time'. Every cloud has a silver lining."

I gave her a cuddle and said "Thank you, everyone was marvellous we do have a good team. I know you are only in it for the money, do you realise that you have earnt over $40k already and you still have one more week of your second month to go."

She said "It will be a fun filled week as well, I have promised to entertain most of my friends and I think the television star will get a few fans when they think the crisis is over. Talking of fans I think I might have a mutiny from the new girls if I don't share Nicky around a bit this week, although I am definitely trying him in my ass before the weeks out."

I than said "That innocent young lady I knew for ages has entertained nearly one hundred men over the past week and all she can think about is getting more men to use her body next week."

She gave a little grin and said "It's only the money, if I manage a few nice sessions before my recovery week I might even get my two month total up to $50k; $300k a year sounds good to me."

Monday morning was Doctors day, as we were low on numbers all the staff split into two and we would get the male staff updated as well. The invalids could do the same later in the week. They were all feeling somewhat livelier and we provisionally agreed that they should have a trip out to the lake for a picnic Tuesday.

During the rest of the Monday Chantal entertained three customers, one was a special request having seen her on television. Both Sally and Julie had two such requests, which obviously had me commenting that television stardom was a young person's game.

Carol was given a turn entertaining Nicky to the apparent enjoyment of both parties and a booking was made for Julie to try him the following day.

On Tuesday morning every one seemed to be over the food poisoning bug and all liked the idea of a day at the lake with a pork free picnic and plenty of booze. We sent them off saying don't worry we will keep working for a change.

Chantal had a better day having three television fans using her while the other two only got one each. Trade was getting back a little as well with Chantal having another three punters in the evening.

On Wednesday we were back up to full strength by eleven in the morning. All the patients had been to see the Doctor who had pronounced them both fit and free of STD's. With that news we told Kitty to get some work done and I took my workers off for a well deserved three hours in our usual town bar.

Chantal had kept her bookings for Wednesday just for her friends, she was seeing Dick at six and all three of her airline buddies had booked an all-nighter in the chalet with her starting at nine. When we finished our outing the girls had actually had too much to drink which for two of them may have been a good thing.

Lorna was taking on Nicky and although she was looking forward to the experience she knew it would be a challenge. As it turned out Chantal probably benefited from some anaesthetic while Dick had his way with her.

Dick was booked for four o'clock so we arrived at the ranch much the same time and Chantal took him straight to her room. As they were getting undressed I definitely thought Chantal was looking a little drunk but she was chatting and giggling with Dick and seemed in full control of her senses. That is as much as she would normally be to subject herself to Dick's treatment.

Dick said "I would like to use a few things I have brought along today and also would like to have a look in your drawer as well. All the stuff I have is new and sterile and you know you can trust me. I will instantly obey any yellow or red words please do not be afraid to use either."

Dick folded the bed back against the wall; yes we had bought a unit which did just what she asked for. The underside of the bed was flat padded material but each corner had a wooden plate which proved ideal for Dick to attach each of her wrist and ankle straps to.

Ideally what I am about to do requires that you have a gag but I want to be sure to give you the opportunity to say red if you want, try not to scream too load though. With that he opened his case which was on the floor beside him – neither Chantal nor I could see inside.

He took a paper towel and soaked it in some liquid and cleaned off the whole of Chantal's lovely new tits, he than slipped on some surgical gloves. All this time Chantal was watching him often making eye contact but did not seem at all bothered. He than took a surgical needle in his right hand and took off the protective cap. It was a short needle a bit over two inches long a third of it being a blue 'handle'. Nicky held it where Chantal could see it and she looked a little wide eyed but did not say a word. He than pinched together a flap of her left areola and pushed the needle through, Chantal took a sharp intake of breath as it went in and than puffed out again.

Dick stood back and looked at her but getting no adverse reaction continued, he put the second one in a similar position and other than a flinch and sharp intake of breath Chantal was not objecting. This time he took the cap and put it between her teeth and repeated the procedure until he had two in each breast.

Chantal was breathing deeply and when he stood back she closed her eyes briefly which meant that when he picked up a short flogger and struck her across the underside of each breast she let out a load shriek of surprise. The three caps in her mouth went flying but she still just looked at him without saying a word. Her breathing was deep and slow and she had a fair amount of sweat over her whole body.

He than put two more pins into similar positions in each breast taking care which prolonged the expectation and the pain. He then went around all eight gently flipping each cap causing Chantal to squirm but still not to say a word. Then picking up the flogger he gave her several fast swipes around her stomach and crotch area.

Dick put one hand over her crotch the other squeezed one of her boobs roughly and he lent forward and gently bit her neck. Chantal responded by kissing him on the cheek, she was breathing heavily and there were signs of moisture running from her pussy onto the top of her leg.

Taking the small crop from her toy collection he than started rapid but reasonably light hitting of her boobs – avoiding the needles – stomach, legs and crotch. He kept this treatment up for some considerable time which had her squirming around but still not uttering a word.

He put down the crop and went up very close and stood with his leg between hers pushing it into her crotch. He than gently removed one of the needles and dropped it into the bin and gave each of the remaining ones a wiggle. He took all of them out in the same manner a few of them causing her to grimace, four of the holes had a trace of blood showing all on her left boob.

Keeping his leg in position he than gave the bleeding tit some heavy squeezing which caused three little rivulets of blood to run down over her stomach. She was looking down at this with a frown but he soon stood back and collected a wipe and cleaned off both boobs. With another wipe he than applied some liquid to the whole area.

Keeping a hand on her crotch he than unclipped all her restraints and lifting her over his shoulder dropped the bed down and placed her on it. He than proceeded to give her a very hard fuck which she fully responded to; her legs were wrapped around his back and the pair were locked together bouncing like mad. He did not last all that long but it sure looked like they both enjoyed it. Nicky gave her very sincere sounding thanks and Chantal said "That was some experience, thank you very much I'm surprised I let you do that but it turned out to be one hell of a turn on for me."

"You are coming to see me again on Sunday I'll leave it to you to plan the session but as well as the visit to the Doctors office if you also get your finger nails manicured I may relax one of my rules."

Chantal came right in to talk to me as soon as he had gone "I do get so turned on by my sessions with Dick, I must be mad but he is so clever the way he can give me such a high. I completely put my trust in him, I'm not thinking if I should say yellow or black he just seems to know what to do and I am very happy for him to do it."

I gave her a long cuddle and asked her if her lovely new tits were hurt but she reassured me "Oh their fine, I can still feel a bit of a tingle but defiantly no damage. I am sure the boys will still be allowed to play with them tonight. That has put me in completely the right mood to entertain them tonight; sorry you don't get to watch."

I than asked her what on earth was she going to let him do to her on Sunday night, her reply "I have no idea I am sure he will have something stimulating in mind, I leave myself completely in his hands."

"I did give him a little extra scope suggesting he could use his fingers wherever he wanted. I suppose I had better warn you that I also told him that a few marks would be alright as I was not working the following week."

I told her that so far he defiantly seemed trustworthy but for her to please remember 'yellow' or 'red' but to not use 'black' with him ever. She had a while before her overnight guests arrived so we went back to the house and had a quite coffee and chat.


It was all to soon for her to go off for the night with Ben, Mike and Andy so I thought I would go and find out how Lorna had got on with Nicky. She was actually busy so I had a chat to Kitty who agreed with my assessment that Chantal had enjoyed her enforced extra participation over the last few days. She was also impressed by what he had seen of the new girls.

I caught up with Lorna and asked her how things were going "The last few days have been the most enjoyable of my life, I feel so liberated. I still have a long way to go to catch up with Chantal's talents but I am giving it my very best shot. That guy Nicky has such a huge cock, and he is so nice, I was really proud when we gave each other a wonderful fuck."

Although only momentary but I did have the idea of asking her to keep me company for the rest of the night. As I said only momentary I really do love my beautiful girl.

Chantal said goodbye to her guests and joined me for breakfast a little after ten in the morning. She said they had enjoyed a lovely evening keeping at it until about three o'clock when they all dozed off in the same bed. She had given them all an individual wake up call as well, a good time had by all.

Her plans for the day included four bookings in the evening plus the promised introduction of Nicky to the joys of anal sex. We were getting a greatly increased number of telephone enquires asking if we were back in business and on that subject the television station phoned.

They said the coverage had gone down well and wanted to come and do a quick follow up interview at lunch time. We rushed around and got the rest room tidied up and every one dressed in their best smart sexy attire. Chantal put on a black top and skirt with a jacket but ensured that it still gave a nice cleavage shot.

The same crew came and did a short interview with both Chantal and Kitty which went on air very well. The girls were able to say that every thing was back to normal and as always welcomed all comers. The presenter made a point of indicating the difference in number of girls available compared with their last visit. It was a good job we were not paying for the commercials because this was quality coverage again.

At six she welcomed Nicky into her room and giving him a huge cuddle asked him what he thought of her other girls. "You were the very best but I cannot believe the enthusiasm of your staff, I have tried many prostitutes and girls over the years without any real success and only frustration. All three of your girls had to work themselves hard but not only me but they enjoyed complete satisfaction."

"I suspect that you will succeed but I really cannot believe that you are willing to take my huge tool in your ass." Chantal just said that they were all there to please and she sure would try.

They got undressed and Chantal took him on the bed and told him to warm her up first by using her pussy, she applied a good amount of lube to his bareback tool and sunk it in her pussy. Presumably because they both knew it fitted but he was fully in and taking nice strokes in no time with Chantal having a heavy orgasm.

Although I suspect it was reluctantly she told him to ease off because she did not want him to finish in there. She than jumped off the bed and went and bent over her new leather chair, handing him the container of lube. She took a scoop onto her hand and worked three fingers around in her ass and told him to lube his up and to just ram it in.

She braced herself with her arms held straight down and as he touched her ass she said "Just push it in hard." He did manage to get past her muscle with reasonable ease and she gave a low grunt and I could see her pushing back to help him in. "Go in and back, in and back just a little bit further each time- Ugggh, that's right."

Nicky kept up a steady pace and was soon up to the hilt and maintaining his rhythm. Chantal was now arching her head back and was breathing very rapidly thru gritted teeth. With the friction from his cock in such a tight hole he came very quickly and the extra thrust as his fluid emptied into her bowels had her letting out a long drawn out 'Agggh'.

When she regained her breath she said "I can't understand why you cannot find a girl you are such a nice guy and you defiantly know how to make a girl happy."

"Tomorrow night we are spending together but I will get the other three girls to join us for a while, if they are free and we will do a few still photos. You can then stick them up around your bachelor pad and any girl you get back there will see how well you can satisfy a girl."

Chantal entertained her four bookings between eight and ten; they had all been attracted by the first television appearance. Seeing how busy we were it was a certainty that the coverage had been good for trade, perhaps the way it was done gave us credibility as a public service.

Thank you to those I know are continuing to enjoy the saga, still a few chapters to go if I have enough encouragement.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12