Wednesday Nite Widows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midway through Elaine’s climax, I found my own and my hips threshing the air had to be every bit as satisfying as Elaine’s.

Liz gripped the phone tightly. “Hot Damn. You spin a mean tale. I’m hotter than when I was gettin my tail whacked. I got me one hell of a slopped up, old woman’s, juicy snatch.”

“God, I wish my husband was here,” said Jackie.”

“Or a reasonably accurate facsimile,” laughed Liz.

“Or that.”

“Any hard cock in a storm,” prompted the older woman.

“I don’t know about that, but right now I’d be awfully tempted.”

“Have you ever strayed the barn?”

“Never. Though there have been times I’ve been tempted. I’ve had offers but no, there‘s been no other man since Greg.”

“My problem is there’s been no man since, I forget who was last it’s been so long. I mostly work up a froth all by myself. Tonight was a Fourth of July with skyrockets and canon crackers going off. This big ass of mine was ringing mighty fine without a clapper in the bell.”

“Well I guess I mine rung the same way. Now the whole group knows.”

“I told you. Don’t worry about it. Your pussy is feeling happy, isn’t it?”

“It made me want it more, and my ass is sore. What if Greg notices how red it is if he comes home and wants some.”

“The red will be almost gone by Friday.”

“Who am I kidding. Greg hasn’t touched me in months. He’s too tired, I keep telling my self. He has to be getting it somewhere else.”

“You’re saying someone else is siphoning off his man juice?”

“It scares me to think so.”

“Us girls got to stick together.”

“It’s good to hear.”

“You can always cry on this shoulder.”

“That’s nice.”

“And smack this big old butt.”

“Maybe I’ll get to do that next week. It looked like a pretty nice butt to me.”

“Flattery will get me across your lap in nothing flat. I‘m looking forward to it.”

“So am I,” said Jackie. “I think It will be fun to get my hands on that nice back porch of yours.

“Meanwhile we are on the phone with two raging hot, bubbling over, cum wanting pussies that need a rubbing,” reminded Liz. “Tell me have you done much playing with other gals?”

“Not a lot.”

“But some?”

“I’d have to plead guilty to that.”

“With Elaine?”

“That’s where it started.”

“Tell me.”

“That first night we mostly watched each other do ourselves. There wasn’t any playing around or touching. I guess we were both too shy to go further.”

“So tell me about your next encounter,” urged Liz.

“I was in the shower. I thought I was alone. The next thing I knew someone was behind me and taking the washrag from my hand.”

“Can I do that for you?” asked Elaine.”

Startled, I turned around to face her. “Sure, I guess.”

Elaine got the rag real soapy and started on my shoulders and worked her way slowly down my back. When she got to my butt she slowed down even more going over and over my buns as though she were trying to memorize them. Finally I turned around.

“Don’t you think you should work on this side for a change?”

“I was working up the courage to get around to it,” whispered Elaine. “I want to wash it all for as long as you’ll let me.”

“I want to do you too,” I said huskily.

When we’re through in here,” said Elaine, “let’s do each other for real.”

“How real?”

“As real as we can make it.”

“I’m game,” I said. I reached for her crotch and her pretty little blond pussy. She was as wet as I was and I don’t mean from the shower. She was slippery wet from her juices.

From that point it didn’t take long to get out and dry each other. We raced for the bed. I landed on my stomach but Elaine turned me over and parted my legs. “I want a good look at this pretty thing,” she whispered. I felt her breath as she parted my lower lips and appeared to be trying to look up inside me. “Your breath tickles,” I said.

“I bet this tickles more.” Her tongue traced the inside of those inner lips upward until it passed over my extended clit.

My hips shot off the bed and I made a body bridge where only my heels and shoulder touched the bed. After a sharp intake of breath, the air passed out of me in a moan. “Oh God!”

Elaine clung to my hips as I settled back and kept her lips pressed to my hairy opening. She was making sounds with her mouth filled with me, moving her tongue and shaking her head between my thighs.

Suddenly I was going wild. I was coming and coming and coming until I could take no more. Weakly I tried to push her head away.

“My God!” Liz interrupted Jackie’s story, ”You’re making me so hot I can’t wait any longer. I’ve got to come.”

“Me too,” confessed Jackie.”

“Tell me,” begged Liz.”

“Tell you what?” “What you would do right now if we were together.”

“I’d play with your ass.”

“And smack it?”

“Oh yes. And then I’d smack your pussy until it sounded all mushy because it was so wet.”

“And then?”

“Tell me what you are doing.”

“I’ve got three fingers in my twat and my thumb on my clit and I’m churning up a froth like you wouldn’t believe.”

“Me too.” Jackie gasped. “Tell me something. Be honest.”

“Sure.”

“If we were together, right now, would you eat my pussy?”

“Honey, I’d eat hair pie like it was going out of style. I’d chew on that pretty little rug until you were so weak you wouldn’t be able to walk straight.”

“I’d like to taste you too,” gasped Jackie. “You could teach me so much.” “Your tongue can fly in my cockpit any old time. I’m almost there,” groaned Liz.

“Me too. Oh God! Talk dirty to me some more!”

“I’d chew on your cute little clit and lick your honey pot. I‘d eat your honey right from the comb and spit out the hairs.” She heard Jackie gasp and drop the phone. Liz’s hand flew to her mouth to keep from screaming in the strongest climax she had had in years. She could not wait to get her hands on Jaclie’s fresh young hotbox at the next Wednesday night session.

TO BE CONTINUED

12