Wee Lassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers

Don on the other hand was still giving a running commentary about how my bum was wiggling. And my cunt, as he was calling it, was dripping wet. And the fact I was as he called it, a natural. My first interpretation of the meaning of that was he thought I liked sex, and liked being fingered. But as Max then held me away from him, and took a look down to my bush of unshaved hair, I realised that was his meaning.

I guess looking back, I could have kicked, maybe scratched, and gone absolutely berserk. But I'm sure it wouldn't have made any difference, with two strong men, I think my fate was sealed. And also, I'm ashamed to admit, somewhere in the back of my mind, was not wanting to annoy them. Five hundred pounds meant a great deal to my husband and I, and I'd done so much already. I knew if I'd turned this into a complete brawl, that money could be forfeit. Don't get me wrong, as aroused as I was, I still believed this was just a photographer's perk, and Don being the paymaster, was cashing in on it. And once they had me fully aroused, it would be back to taking photos.

At this point, now Max had seen my pussy from a standing position, he said to Don, "Come on, swap over, you keep her mouth shut, and work her tits, I want a go at that pussy."

They swapped, and instantly, Max began to drive me wild, what he was doing, or how he did it, I have no idea, but his fingers drove me almost out of my mind. Don was kissing, but his kisses were forceful and not a sign of tenderness, not like Max's had been. (I know I said Max started by kissing hard. But as soon as I'd begun to respond, his kisses had softened. I almost daren't say it, to the kiss of a lover.)

But as Don kissed, instead of working my breasts, his hands had dropped down my back, and under my bottom, where his fingers were working the wetness from my crotch, and using it to enable them to ease into my bottom. I didn't want him to do this, not that I wanted any of this action that was taking place. But want it or not, the finger probing my bottom was also sending sensations the strength of which I can never remember feeling before.

Then one of them, I'm not sure which, asked for another turn around, and Max was back to kissing again. This they did several time, and in-all, I guess I was in this standing position for at least fifteen minutes, but it could have been half an hour. Then while Max was taking another turn at kissing, Don wandered off, I hoped, maybe they would now let me get the skirt back on, and get the whole thing ended. Max pulled his lips from mine, and asked, "Are you ready?"

I guess I was more than just in a daze, but I remember saying, "Yes, let's get it over with."

"Put your arms around my neck."

I didn't even think why he might want me to do this, but I just did as he asked. His hands dropped down my back, and one hand cupped under each buttock, and slid slightly down each leg. Then he gave a lift, pulling my legs astride his hips. He began to walk towards the front end of the van, my legs pointing out behind him. My feet were so wide; they were touching the clothes on the racks either side. I wondered why he was doing this, and where he could be carrying me to. As far as I knew, there was nothing at the front of the van to sit me down on.

Then as we neared the back of the front seats, I felt him raise his left knee, and as I looked to my right side, his knee was now on the back of the front double seat. As he lifted me over and brought his other knee across my body, he brought this down on my left side. I was now pinned down, on my back, with Max astride me. And as I again started to make protests, his face came to mine, and he resumed kissing. As I resisted, he was forceful at the start, but gradually as he could tell I was subduing my resistance, his kisses turned to the romantic.

What I hadn't realised, was when Don left the action at the back of the van, he'd gone to the front, and reclined the backrest of the big double front seat, making it into a bed, and a fairly wide one at that.

So with max kissing and keeping me quiet, I then felt Don lifting my right leg, and he pushed it up towards the front of the van, and then as he let go, I realised, it was now being held by Max. Then up went my right leg, and almost instantly, I felt a cock pushing up inside my pussy. I say cock, because from the second it touched, I knew it wasn't a finger or anything else. But he didn't work it around, or ease it up slowly; I guess I was so aroused, it wasn't necessary.

Don pumped away at me so fast and furiously, he was like someone possessed. I wanted to struggle, but with Max over the top of me, and holding one leg, and Don holding the other, he just had total freedom to do as he pleased. It was no more than two or three minutes, before Don suddenly stopped, and called out in an agitated voice, "Are you on the pill?"

Max lifted from my lips, to allow me to reply, but I was kind of in a trance. Again, Don shouted, "Didn't you fucking hear me? Are you on the pill?"

I never thought about should I or should I not answer honestly, I just blurted out, "Yes."

Don rammed his cock into me in about six or seven jerky movements, crashing his groin into my crotch as he was obviously shooting his cum deep up inside my pussy. "Fucking hell yes. Yes. Ahh Yes. Yes. You little cunt yes. Oh yes. Fucking hell was that one fucking good fuck. I tell you Max, she was so fucking tight on my cock, you'll split her wide open."

Well at this point, I'll admit, with Don's fuck and my kisses with Max (which had returned to full tongues and real passion); when Don pulled out (before I'd cum), it was such an anti-climax.

But, if they'd let me go right there and then, I'd have tried to escape. But that is all hypothetical, because they didn't let me go, and even if they had, there was no place for me to escape to.

The next bit, I'm not too sure about.

I know Max got up from over the top of me, and was now in between my leg. Which were by now dangling from the seat down to the floor, not wide open but not tightly close together. I don't think Don got onto the seat immediately to hold me down, but I was so deep into arousal, he could have done. Either could have been the case. But what I do know is, I felt Max taking hold of each of my legs and lifting them up and spreading me wide open. Then I felt his cock pushing at my pussy. At first, I began to wonder if it really was his cock. I could feel it pushing the whole area into my crotch, and yet I was wet with not only my own juices, but also I could feel some of Don's cum was oozing from me.

Then I felt the stretching, and I do mean stretching. My pussy was being opened up to a size it had never before known. And not just opened wider, it kept going, not like Don, a rapid thrust, but a slow push. As it went in ever deeper, I almost thought I might cum before he got it all in. He couldn't actually get it all inside me on his first push, but when he felt the resistance was getting too great, he then began a slow pumping. Now all the time, Don was making comments, but again, my mind was on what was happening in my pussy, and I heard them, but took no notice.

But I guess you'll want to know what kind of things he was saying, so I'll give you an idea, but the actual words might not be correct.

"Go on max give it to her. Jesus, she can't take it all. That's it, give it a good pounding. God look at her bum lifting. She's fucking loving that. Go on; see if you can make her scream."

Like I say, his remarks just kept going, and they were nearly all about how Max should inflict his monster cock upon me.

I know at this point, apart from Max holding my legs up, there was nobody holding me, to restrain me. And it was only about three or four minute into Max's fuck that I just started to cum. I heaved, and I verbalised my pleasure, even though I hated the man who was doing it, and what he was doing. It sounds crazy, but hate or not, my body went wild. And again, Don took the greatest of delight in letting me know how much I was enjoying it. Max wasn't fazed at all, all throughout my bucking, moaning, oow'ing and sighing, he just kept pushing his cock in deep.

Talking of deep, Don was also please to announce, "Fucking great. You've done it. Look at that little cunt wrapping itself around your dick. I tell you what max, she's gripping your dick so tight, it's like she doesn't want you to pull it out."

This time Max replied, "Well she's got no worries on that score; this little beauty ain't coming out of this hole until it's whitewashed the roof of her pussy."

And I have to say he was true to his words, he pumped and he pumped, and as I write this now, the feeling he produce still haunts my mind, and its three months ago since it happened. But back to Max, I could feel my arousal getting nearer and nearer, and I knew there was nothing I could do to prevent myself from giving Don another display to taunt me with. But then just before my own climax burst forth, I felt Max's cock. There was not only the stretching as he pushed his long shaft up me, but without warning, as it paused deep inside my pussy, I felt a ripple, as his spunk shot its way up his shaft, and then the big fat bell-end kind of spat it out. I swear I even felt the cum as it mixed with my juices deep in uncharted areas of my tummy.

But this wasn't the end to the delights he gave me, he withdrew to his full length, and when he rammed hard back in, my own orgasm took hold. It was nothing short of an earth shattering experience, and this was repeated over ten times in all. I remember counting and wondering if he was ever going to stop. When he did, his cock slipped out, and for the first time I saw the weapon he'd been using. Now drooping, and glistening with my pussy juices. It was so fat, and the head on the end was enormous. It was bigger by far than any cock I'd ever seen, and I do mean, even in its limp state, compared with all the others when hard.

Both of them were commenting on how tight I'd been, how much I bucked and heaved, and how much I'd enjoyed their cocks. But Don had now climbed back into his driver's seat, and Max was calmly wiping his cock with his handkerchief, oblivious to me watching. Then he handed it to me, saying, "Here, I think you'll need this."

I know they'd been talking to each other, about me, but I'd been lying there in some kind of trance, but as he spoke directly to me, it was like an alarm bell rung in my head. As I snatched the hanky from his hand, I began a tirade of abuse. Again, my state of mind was so confused; I don't suppose this was the order of rebukes, or actual words used.

"You cheating bastards. I'll never forgive you for that. You promised it was just to get me ready for the pictures. You know I'm married, how can I face my Ken." I must have said a lot more, because all the time I was getting back into my own clothes, I kept on at them.

Max and Don were still making comments about me to each other, but Don would occasionally shout, "Shut the fucking whining. You know you enjoyed it." Or,

"You're getting paid well enough."

So although there was talking going on, it was not strictly interactive and looking back, mostly pointless. One thing I do remember, as I pulled my panties back up, I could still feel wetness even though I had used Max's handkerchief to wipe myself with. I assume my pussy was so overloaded with my own juices and their cum, they were still making their way out. I picked the most expensive looking top from the rack behind me, and wiped myself clean. Again, looking back it was a futile gesture, but at the time I thought, it serves them right if that's ruined it.

While I was getting dressed, they folded the seat back into its normal position, and when I was dressed, I went to the back of the van. The doors were still open and as I looked out, I could see it was a fairly big drop to the floor. But as the only other time I'd got out unaided, was while in a fury; now in my current frail state, it looked quite unnerving. I carefully climbed out, and as Don must have been watching, when he saw me clinging onto the van doors and struggling, he called back, "Do you want me to come and lift you down?"

"No. I don't want you anywhere near me."

When I arrived at the passenger door, Max climbed out, and I got in. This time, there was no touching of my bottom. As I shuffled across into the middle, and sat there, not knowing what to do. I felt small and vulnerable; it was a really funny feeling, like a schoolgirl. Saying that now, I can tell it's not the right word, maybe I mean defenceless. And I don't just mean against them. My own body appeared to be on their side, giving unintentional signals, and not resisting as my mind instructed.

After a few moments, I again began to protest about what they just done, at first they paid no attention, but after about three or four minutes, Don said, "For fucks sake Max, can't you shut her up?"

He turned his face to mine, and as his hands cupped my head he pulled me to himself, and began to kiss me. I struggled, but Don took hold of my hands. So with Don restraining me, Max kept up his kissing, until my lips parted, and eventually, my tongue danced with his. I didn't notice straight away, but once we were mingling mouth juices, Max had released my head. This kissing went on for at least fifteen minutes, and it was around now, I felt Max's fingers stroking my leg.

This was under my skirt, and slowly, but surely, making their way into my crotch area. Don's hands were on my blouse, and again, making gradual progress towards getting inside, and onto my flesh. Between them my legs were held open; Max's fingers began to work their magic. It took them a while, and they did follow the slowly slowly approach, but without a fight, my knickers left my legs.

Max did a little more work down there, but in less than a minute after loosing my knickers, they were manoeuvring me across the seat, and astride him. I was then on my knees on the seat, knees either side of Max's body, and my bottom squatted back onto Max's knees. Max began to loosen his belt, and then open his flies. It was then, I saw for the first time just how big it was, and the shape difference to any other cock I'd seen before. But I didn't get long to study it, before between them I was shuffled forwards, and Max located his big fat end into my hole.

At this point, Don had released me, and Max just gently lowered me with hands on my waist. It was only moment's before my body began to assist him, and although like last time, my mind was full of hate and contempt for these men, I just pushed myself up and down, sliding his big fat cock in as deep as my pussy would accept. And again, like last time, I was soon able to accept his full length, even though the last inch or so felt as if it was pushing my internal organs up into my chest.

But as I say, even though one part of my conscious was saying no more, Max didn't need to use force, and regardless of any other part of my body, my pussy was enjoying it. It was now that Don again came into the action, first stroking the cheeks of my bottom, and then stroking down the crevice, and probing my anus. I wanted to stop him, but my pussy wanted to carry on riding Max's cock; and I'm ashamed to say, pussy won!

So Don was left unhindered to stroke and probe, and by now, he was using the juices from around my pussy, and bit by bit, lubricating my anus. Each time, probing just a little deeper. I can remember the first time the first knuckle joint entered, and even more pronounced, when he pulled it out. But as I say, he started gradually, and as he could see I wasn't resisting, I guess he just thought he'd go for it. So now his finger is pushing in and out, and between the slow stretching due to Max's cock, and this finger assault, I again began to cum.

I don't know what I was saying as I cum, but I know I heaved in an uncontrollable way and Max had to resume using his hands on my waist until my orgasm subsided. So now totally embarrassed, my body resumes the profession of jockey, and I ride Max until we both cum together.

After they lifted me back to my seat, there was no sign of an apology, and I had to sit there in between them, wiping myself with my own knickers, and then put the wet and sticky knickers back on. I gave up trying to abuse them with words, everything just seamed so pointless.

They drove me home, mostly in silence, about the only thing I can remember them saying was, as I shuffled my way across the seat to get out of the van at my house, Don said, "I'll be in touch."

Then as I walked from the van and Max climbed back in, he said, "I'll most likely see you at Graham's place tomorrow."

As I walked in the room, Ken was getting up from the chair, all excitedly, he asked, "Well how did it go? Is it Paris catwalk next week?"

"I put on a smile, it was ok. I'm a little tired, do you mind if I go straight up. I need to get a shower anyway."

The look on his face changed, "What's happened? What have they done to you?"

"Nothing, I'm alright, just a bit tired."

He came over to me, and as he took hold of my shoulders, and was about to ask again, I burst into tears. Over the next hour or so, he managed to get it out of me, that the men had had sex with me. I couldn't tell him any details; I just kept breaking down and crying. He was so angry at first, not with me, but first talking of going to the police. But then when I said I couldn't face anything of that sort, he wanted to go and sort both of them out. And believe me, my Ken was man enough to do this. But I had in my mind, the shame of knowing, I'd let them. Maybe not at first, but later, I couldn't say they raped me. I'd even cum. And although not as important, but still something to think about, I'd done all this, to earn five hundred pounds, money we needed, and if a brawl now took place, we could kiss that money goodbye. We discussed all of these things, I even had the shame of admitting to my own husband, that another man had made me cum, and you can't imagine how guilty and ashamed that made me feel.

We went to bed, and as his attempts to comfort and console me started with as you might expect kissing and cuddling, to my surprise I gradually realised he was getting aroused. And as his kissing and touching began to spread to all parts of my body, it automatically reacted. In truth, I didn't want it to; I still felt upset and more than a little soiled by the intrusions of those men.

But before we'd been in bed half an hour, Ken was mounting me, and I responded with eagerness that I couldn't control. As he cum inside me, my pussy complimented his gift, with a contraction that even he had to comment on. "Oh god, Linder! That was wild." Then I guess without thinking he destroyed the wonderful feeling he'd generated inside me by saying, "I don't know what they did to you today. But it sure hasn't done you any harm."

Then of to sleep he drifted. I visited the toilet, and then when I returned to bed, lay there for some hours before eventually drifting off myself. It wasn't a good sleep, as the days events kept re-running through my mind.

Then came the morning, Monday morning, and as the alarm went off, my heart sank; the thought of going in to work brought a dull heavy feeling to my stomach. Ken asked if I was sure I wanted to go in, but although I didn't, I knew it had to be done, you can't live without money. So off I went, and just before the mid morning break, Graham was doing his rounds as usual, but as soon as he found an excuse to pull me to one side where nobody could overhear, he asked, "So how did it go yesterday? Everything ok?"

"Yes, no problems." And then I gave him a forced smile.

Before he could ask anything else, a couple of other workers joined us, so Graham walked off. This was a big relief.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers