Wee Lassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers

"Oh god no. Please do me. Go on hard. Oh my god Max."

I heaved, he pushed, and we fucked. And boy was that a fuck. I came like a wild cat within the first few minutes, and I was screaming and moaning all the way through the whole thing. Not as I'm sure you know, screaming for help or moaning about the weather. As he cum, his cock was so tight inside my pussy, I again felt the ripple in his cock as his cum made it way up his shaft, and spurted deep inside me. This sensation fired off my second orgasm, and I writhed around for some time in a state of oblivion.

Once I regained my composure, I was again about to dress, but again Max took hold of his camera, and this time it was Max who was in charge of posing me, and then taking pictures. Or as he said, pretending to take pictures. All the while, they talked, again about me and my prowess, at the art of sex. He carried on with this posing and flashing away with his camera for at least fifteen minutes, and then Ken looked at his watch. "I think it's about time we called it a night. The misses will wonder where I've got to."

So at that, Max put his cameras back in his case, and I got myself dressed. Once fully dressed, I said, "Can I go home now?"

Max answered, "Of course you can, I'll give you a lift."

"No need, I made my own way here."

"Yes, but its late now, and it's not safe for a girl like you on your own. There's all kinds of perverts out on the street at this hour." I'm not sure if he meant that as a joke, but I thought, that's rich.

Well I accepted his offer, and then said, "Oh, and my money."

Graham said, "Here it is my dear, and don't be late for work tomorrow."

Max drove me back to my house in his car, but he stopped behind the shops near my house. Then he took my head gently in his hands, and kissed me. I didn't want to do it, especially as we were near where I lived, and someone who knew me might see us. But as before, he persisted, and I capitulated. So for the next five minutes, we were locked in an embrace. I could tell by his arm movements, he was playing with his cock, but when he caught me trying to get a sneaky look, to confirm this, he took my hand and said, "Come on, take it out, and say goodnight to him."

I said, "Please no." But by then my hand was pushed into his pants, and my fingers wrapped around his shaft. He instructed me to open his trousers, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. I played with it for maybe a minute, and without thinking, said, "It's so big."

"You like it, don't you?"

"I...I don't know, but..." I stopped, knowing this was something I shouldn't be talking about.

Then with out warning, his hand gripped the back of my neck, and as he said, "Go on take a closer look." He forced my head down, and his cock was stabbing all around my face. "Open your mouth then."

"Please, I don't want..." By now, using his free hand, he'd put one of his fingers into my mouth, and not only did it stop me talking, but he prised my teeth apart, and his cock went in.

I guess you might ask why I didn't bite it off. But for one, I never even thought of it, though I have thought about that since and asked myself the same question. But even if I had thought of doing that, think about how it would hurt, and what he might do to me in retaliation. But whatever I should have done, in actuality, what I did do was keep my mouth over his cock, while he lifted my head up and down. "Go on then suck it."

So now my mouth is stretched wide as it can be, my lips pursed tightly onto his shaft, and I sucked. I am ashamed to admit, within seconds of starting to suck, I began to enjoy the feeling of this big fat cock as it throbbed inside my mouth. And without me realising, his hands weren't even doing the pushing, it was me sucking as I drove my mouth deeper and deeper. It touched the back of my mouth a few times, but as it met my throat, I gagged, and had to lift myself back slightly. Then I felt his hands again, this time two hands on the back of my head, and as he gasped, "Oh fucking yes."

I tasted his cum. He called out with each spurt, and each time pushed my head hard down. Then he released the pressure a little, but not enough for me to get his cock out. As his cum filled my mouth, and I could feel it seeping from my lips, I had to suck it up, and swallow.

When it was all over, he was in raptures about how good I'd done. And amazed to know this had been my first time. He kissed me and said, "I couldn't help that. Anyway, it's really your fault."

"Mine, what did I do?"

"You're just so sexy. You drive me crazy."

We talked for a while, and then I said, "I'll have to go; Ken will be worrying by now."

He again kissed me, "Ok I'll walk you to your door."

"There's no need."

"I'll do it all the same."

So out of the car we got, and he walked me almost to my house, and then as we passed a side entrance, he pushed me into the shadows. As he stood there, his face illuminated by a shaft of light from the street light, he looked into my eyes and said. "Please."

"What?"

"You know what, just once more before you leave me."

"You mean suck it again?"

"Please."

This was the last thing I wanted to do, especially so close to my own house. What if a neighbour came out and saw me. But when Max wanted something, it seemed Max wouldn't give up until Max got it. So again I took it from his trousers, it wasn't fully hard, but a few seconds of stroking soon cured that, and again I sucked. This time was even more exciting than the first, and by the time he cum, and I swallowed, if he'd so much as hinted, he wanted to take me back to his car, I'd have trotted along with him, and climbed into the back seat, pulling my own knickers off for him. But thank god, at that, he gave me one last kiss, and said, "Bye love, take care."

When I got home I told Ken that I had been right, and that Max had been there with Graham. He wanted to know all about it, but I couldn't tell him. It was later in bed as we talked, that I managed to tell him Max and Graham had sex with me. And eventually I did manage to tell him about sucking Max's cock in the car. But I couldn't bring myself to admit I'd done it a second time, just a few yards from our front door. He wanted to know if I'd cum while they had sex with me, and I told him that Graham have given me a slight thrill. But he seemed strangely excited when I told him Max had again made me cum twice, and not just mildly, but disturbingly wildly.

It wasn't long before he was all over my body, kissing and caressing, and in no time at all, he mounted me. But such was his state of arousal, he cum in just a few minutes, and then we lay together until we drifted off to sleep. The rest of the week at work, every time I saw Graham, I'd feel a hot flush, but providing other people were around, he never said anything untoward. But several times over the next few days, I'd feel his hand cupping under the cheeks of my bottom, whenever he could get a sneaky feel without anyone around. His comments at these times were always complimentary, if very naughty.

It was about three days later, we had just finished tea when Ken answered the phone and it was Max asking if I was okay. He wanted to know if I could come over to the office, as Don had some of the bonus money for me. Apparently, the catalogues were getting a good reception. Ken had taken the message, and he came back in and told me what max had said.

I said, "Well tell them to deliver it to the house or I'll collect it at work tomorrow."

Ken went back out to the phone, and I don't know what else was said. But when he came off the phone after talking to him, he said, "I told them you'd go over to collect it."

"But I told you..."

He interrupted my words, "Don't be silly. They got something you need to sign for."

"But you know what happened last time?"

"Don't be so distrustful. Come on, I'll help you choose what to wear."

He put his arm around my shoulder, and walked me up to my bedroom, where he did as he'd just suggested, and picked out a blouse and skirt for me to wear. Half of me was excited; I was not that naive that I didn't know what would happen. And yet the other half of me was running through what my fate might be, and wondering if I dare go. But I went, and as before, the night watchman knew I was expected, and sent me up to Graham's office. When I got there, all three of them were there. Graham, Max and Don.

They were all smiles and polite talking, nothing to suggest any kind of threat. Don said, "Those pictures were great. The Catalogue went down well with every one of my agents."

Then as he handed me an envelope with two-hundred and fifty pounds in it he said, "I'm sure you'll be glad to see this. No need to count it, there's two-hundred and fifty smackers in there."

Max chipped in, "And you were worth every penny of it."

I put it in my hand bag, and I really wanted to turn and go, but Graham gave me a Glass of Wine. "Come on sit down, there's no rush. Max'll drive you home."

I reluctantly let him lead me to the settee, and as I sat, he sat next to me. We talked for a few minutes, and as we talked Don came across, and sat down on my other side. Nothing happened for maybe fifteen minutes, apart from talking. Most of this was them recalling various outfits I'd modelled, and the poses. As usual, all their comments were complimentary, if mostly, very naughty.

I think after a second glass of wine, and about fifteen minutes of continual sexual inferences, my concentration was dulled, and this had made me kind of turn-off. But something was said I didn't really understand. Don said to Graham something like, "You'll have to let me see those snaps."

"I haven't got them with me; I'll let you see them next time. They're bloody good. You can see every detail." Then he looked at his watch, "Well, I'd better get going." He lent across, and gave me a kiss. "I'm taking the wife out, so I can't be late home." He looked at Max, and said, "Make sure the office is locked, and the lights out. You can leave the keys with Walter." (He was the night watchman)

Anyway after Graham left they started or to be more accurate, Don did. First, he started to talk to me about my bottom and how sexy it was. Then he said, "You don't expect me to believe it's still virgin?"

"Yes! Of course it is."

"Nah! I saw the way you reacted when I played with your ring. You loved it. I'll bet your husband roots it all the time."

"Please. I don't like you talking like that."

"Like what? You saying you don't mind me poking your bottom with my finger. But you object to me talking about it."

"I don't like any of it."

"But you do. Don't try telling me you didn't like my finger in there. You were squirming like you wanted it fucking. And I'll tell you what my girl, this cock of mine is eager to oblige you."

"I've had enough." I put my glass down and as I went to get up, snapped, "I'm going."

Max came across, and as he pushed me back down, "Don't be hasty. I haven't had my cuddle yet."

Between them, they again started to hold me and say sexy things to me about how pretty I was and things like that. It took a while, but I did calm down, and over the next half hour, well they stripped me naked. I'd resisted, but between their holding, and fondling they gradually wore down my resistance. So much so, Max had again worked my pussy into frenzy, and Don had my breasts on fire.

Then Max got to his feet and taking hold of my hands in his, he pulled me to my feet. He led me around the settee to the back. Then as he continued all the way around, so he was now at the front, he'd lent across the settee, meaning I was now facing him, with the top edge of the settee back rest pressing into my tummy. As Don came up to my side, his hand began to stroke the cheeks of my bottom. Then he stepped directly behind me, and kissed my back. As his kisses got lower, I could feel my arousal coming to the boil in my tummy. Then as his mouth and tongue reached the crevice of my bottom, I felt his hands on my ankles. He pulled, and spread my feet a good yard apart.

I tried the pull away from Max, but this just resulted in him pulling me down until my head was almost resting on the seat cushions of the settee. Which, of course, lifted my bottom higher, and my feet could only touch the floor on tippie toes. Don was now kneeling in between my legs, with my crotch spread wide open above his face. He kissed. He licked. He stroked. And he poked. Both my pussy and my bottom. At first, I think he was using my pussy juices to lubricate my bum. But after what must have been ten minutes of licking and kissing; during which, I not only felt him kissing my bottom hole, but I'm sure he licked it as well.

Like I say, after maybe ten minutes of this probing, I then felt him applying some kind of sticky substance. It must have come from a tube or jar, as it was slightly cold as it touched. But now he'd got this artificial lubricant, his finger began to work deep up into my bottom. He worked it for only a half minute, before he said, "Ok Max; hold her." Then I felt his cock. It pushed, and I felt my hole open, and in popped the end. Then he pushed again, and slowly it made its way in. Then well; he fucked. Slow, but deliberate, each push trying to get more in. It was tight, and it did hurt a bit, but it was more the disgust or shame of knowing what he was doing to me. This fuck didn't take long, maybe only five minutes, and he cum up inside my bottom.

As he cum, my bottom was so tight on his cock, I not only felt the swelling ripples as he shot his cum, but also the warm cum somewhere deep inside me. If I'm really honest, after the initial soreness had subsided, it was okay, and it did give me funny feelings. But I didn't cum, and the feeling when he pulled it out was horrid.

While I lay across the back of the settee feeling wretched, Max just pulled me over the back, and lay me down on my back. He started to kiss me, playing all over my body, and in no time, the horrid feelings were a thing of the past, as he again worked my pussy into a frenzy. When he mounted me, his big cock, renewed the now familiar feeling. During his fuck, I came once within the first few minutes, and then a second time as his cock exploded inside me. And like Don in my bottom, when Max is in my pussy, I really do feel it shooting out into me.

Max drove me home later, and yes we parked behind the shops near my house again and I sucked his cock. But instead of then going home, we actually went for a coffee at a Café. And again, in an alley near my house I sucked him again just like before.

Once in the house Ken and I talked and once in Bed I told him that Don had done it to my bum. He wanted details, but I couldn't bring myself to say more than that. I did tell him Max had also done me. He at first thought he'd used my bum, like Graham, but I assured him he hadn't, foolishly adding, "My god no. His cock would be too big for my bottom."

Then he asked, "But I'll bet you enjoyed it when he fucked you. And I'll bet you sucked him off again."

I admitted, both of these were true, I had enjoyed Max's fuck. I even admitted that like last time, he'd made me cum twice. But instead of it getting Ken angry, it appeared to again excite him. And before I knew it, he was all over me. His passion was again so inflamed; he made love in and almost animal fury.

It was a week later while I was at work, and by this time, Ken had just been successful in his latest job interview. Graham came up to me, took me to one side, and said, "You'll need to come back to the Factory again tonight, make it around seven."

"Why?"

"You want your bonus don't you? Max has got another envelope for you from Don."

"Tell him to give it to you. You can give it to me tomorrow. Oh, and you can make up my cards, I'm leaving. Guess you'll make me work my weeks notice, but after that I never want to see you again."

His face dropped, for a few moments, he was at a loss for words, and then he just said, "Well if that's what you want. But I still want you back here tonight." I didn't reply, but just turned and walked away. As I turned, I heard him saying, "Don't you walk away while I'm talking."

But I just carried on, and he never tried to stop me. I saw him around the factory a few times during the day, but as soon as I caught sight of him, I'd drop what I was doing and make my way to the toilets. I went home at the end of my shift, and told Ken that there was another bonus and I would get it tomorrow. I also told him that I had handed in my notice. But instead of him asking why, he said "Graham has already phoned before you came home. He wants you to go to the factory. He says Max will give you the money when you get there."

We argued for nearly half an hour. I was adamant I wouldn't go, as I knew what they wanted me there for; especially as this time I knew that Max would be there as well.

But Ken insisted I went back, his argument being, "They've said they'll only pay you the bonus if you go back tonight to collect it. And you'd be stupid to miss out on two hundred and fifty quid, after-all, you've got nothing in writing to say they owe it to you. And anyway, even though you come back bleating about them having sex with you; it can't be upsetting you that much, otherwise you'd let me take you to the police to report them."

"You know why I can't do that."

"Yes. But like I say, if you can't report them cos they've made you cum, they wouldn't be able to do that if you weren't cooperating with them."

"That's not fair. You know I try to fight them off."

"Be honest. There's fighting and fighting. And you never come home looking like you've been fighting for your virtue. If you did, by now I'd have cut their balls off."

So eventually, I agreed, saying, "Ok I'll go this very last time. But only to get my money, and then I'm coming straight home. And I've told you. I'm leaving that place as soon as I've worked out my notice."

So after tea, I went up to get ready, but this time I dressed in trousers and a jumper. I wanted to make sure they didn't get the impression I was there for their pleasure. As I left, I said to Ken, "Bye. And this time, I definitely won't be long."

But I was wrong.

Again, Walter was expecting me, and up I went to Graham's office. And yes, he did have a Bonus from Don, another £250. But as soon as I walked in, they gave me a drink and like the last time, I was walked across to the settee, but this time I was flanked by Max and Graham. They started on me again like before, cuddling, stroking, and loads of flattery. But as before, they then began to work on my clothing. I was forcibly stripped, not with slapping or violent threats. But their shear strength overcame all my efforts. But that said, they did have a job getting my trousers off.

All the time, Max was telling me my resistance was pointless, and saying I knew they'd get what they wanted. And Graham was saying things about how I'd like it once they got into my knickers. But between their force, and the words they used, I gradually realised, Max was right, and I guess to some extent, so was Graham. So after only half an hour of being in the office, I was again naked, and Max was working my pussy, while Graham entertained himself with my breasts. I guess once they saw my state begin to mellow as a result of this attention, their comments changed from complimentary, to suggestive, or to be more accurate, very rude.

Don must have told Graham about what he'd done the other night, as Graham was now saying things like, "I can't wait to try out that bum of hers."

Then as Max saw the reaction on my face, he began to say things to calm me down, "Don't you worry. It'll be a lot easier this time."

I remember trying to protest, with words like, "Please, don't let him. It's not nice." And I think I even said, "If you try that I'll scream."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers