Wee Lassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,143 Followers

But when Max deemed I was ready, they both took hold of me, and I was manoeuvred into position. I struggled, but as always, they were so strong, and I was soon lying face down on the settee, with a cushion under my belly. Then as Max held me in the middle of my back, and Graham used his knees to keep my legs under control, I felt his fingers working something into my bottom. That is, some kind of lubrication, as his fingers worked in and out.

Then I felt his cock, and as Max had said it would be, it was easier than last time with Don. And though I still find the whole thing distasteful, his cock soon began to stir up feelings in my pussy. And as I felt him cum, it triggered my orgasm. Not I hasten to say, like the ones Max induces, but an orgasm never the less. Again, as his cock slipped out, the feelings were wretched, not only horrid physically, but just thinking about what he'd done to me.

But as before, Max soon began to work his magic, and in minutes, I was sitting astride him, as he fucked me to two more wonderful mind blowing orgasms. During Max's fuck, Graham did try to join in, by trying to get his cock up my bum at the same time. But, thank god, he couldn't manage it. After Max had sex with me, I told them I wanted to go home, and they let me get dressed. But Max again insisted he took me home, and again, like last time, he stopped his car by the shops near to my house, and I sucked his cock for him. I wanted to go straight home afterwards, but Max didn't, so as always, Max got his way and we went to the café and sat there talking while we drank a cup of coffee.

When we left the café, I tried to insist I would walk back to my house alone, but my insistence, was no match for Max's. And so in the dark alley near my house, I again swallowed a mouthful of his cum. And again, I'm ashamed to admit, by now, the taste I'd at first found objectionable, was now something I found glorious. In fact, knowing this would be the last time I'd do this to him, I licked and sucked his cock and balls so much after he'd cum, I began to detect it getting hard again. As soon as I realised this, I came to my senses, and with a final goodnight kiss, said good bye to him forever.

Or so I thought.

Anyway a week after I packed in my job, it was early evening, Ken had come home from working at his new job, and I was actually in the bath just having finished my you know (woman things). Ken came to the bathroom door and said, "Max has just rung. I think he might have another of those bonus envelopes for you from Don."

So Ken and I spent the next half an hour arguing, while I dried myself, and then got dressed. I was saying about what had happened before, and how it wasn't going to happen again. But he was arguing, that it wasn't at the factory, I was to meet him in a public place, and although it was a bit vague, I got the impression Ken would be going with me.

So I dressed to go out, and Ken and I left the house. He walked me to the café that Max had taken me to a couple of times when he'd driven me home and as we looked in through the window we could see Max was in there waiting. "Ok I'm going back home now, Max said he'll make sure you get home safe."

"Oh no Ken. You've got to come in with me."

"Don't be silly, it's café full of people, what in god's name can he do to you in there? Now go on, if you don't want to talk to him, just collect your bonus and leave."

And with that, Ken turned and left me standing by the café window.

I eventually plucked up the courage and went in, and as soon as Max saw me, he insisted I sat at his table. He was full of compliments, but this time being in a public place, they were all clean remarks. When I declined his offer of coffee or any other refreshments, he insisted we went out to his car. I didn't want to comply, and no actual force was used, but he was being very bossy and dominant; and wouldn't take no for an answer. And not wanting to draw too much attention to myself, especially in my own neighbourhood, I eventually gave in. We drove out of town, and actually arrived near to where they had taken me for the outside photos on that first Sunday.

When we arrived, he took me into a small place where we had a drink. Max just talked away asking how I was and hoped I didn't hold any hard feelings against him or his brother. And then he said, "After all, it was your fault for being so good-looking and sexy."

I had mixed feelings, on the one hand, I was a wee bit annoyed at his cheek. And yet at the same time I suppose flattered by him. But as we talked, it became obvious, there was no bonus as Ken had said there might be. But what Max had said to Ken was, "There could be other bonus work if I wanted."

It soon became apparent, what Max wanted, was to take nude photos etc. for a Magazine. But regardless of anything he said, I told him quite forcibly, no way. Anyway, he dropped the subject, and we carried on chatting while we had one or two drinks. Well to be more accurate, I had all the wine, Max just had a small glass of beer. And then we left that place, Max wanted to take me for a supper, but I declined. But Max being his usual persuasive self, he insisted, and I compromised by agreeing to a fish supper from a nearby Chip Shop and then back in his car, we stopped in the country to eat them.

Once we'd finished eating, Max wanted a kiss and, I guess he more or less took one. Within a minute his hands were wandering everywhere, and we landed in the back seat. And once there, he again began his onslaught, again taking no time before my knickers were off and my top was up, leaving my tits naked. He'd just pushed my bra up with my top. I did struggle, but not too hard, and I didn't scream, kick bite or anything. So next he lifted my legs up over his shoulders for his first fuck; which put his big cock so far into me it hurt, but soon I was loving it. But he'd got me so restrained in this position I couldn't move my bottom or anything. And then when I started to come I was at his mercy. I screamed as much with the pain as with the ecstasy.

Afterwards we sat and talked for quite a bit about this and that, and then he asked me to play with his cock. I didn't take any persuading this time, and when he fucked me I was now in a position where I could move. So when he and I came together, this time it was pure ecstasy. We again sat for a while, and then he drove me home. But before he'd let me leave, he again persuaded me to sucked him off.

A couple of weeks later there was another phone call, and I was again persuaded by Ken to meet Max. This time it was to go out for a meal, as a farewell and thank you. The meal was nice, and uneventful, but once we were in his car, he again drove to a deserted spot, and fucked me twice. It was much like the time before, but for his second fuck he did try to put it in my bum. It didn't work, it was far too thick. So as he fucked my pussy he also had his finger going in and out of my bum. And as was now an established routine, I sucked him off in his car, while it was parked by our local shops; before getting out and returning home to my Ken.

He did phone again a couple of times but no matter what he or my Ken said, I refused to meet him. I reasoned that he, like me, is already in happily married situation. But unlike me, with my Ken not only knowing, but encouraging; his wife doesn't know and would probably be horrified. I have however actually seen him a couple of times in town, and we've stopped and talked. He on both occasions tried to persuade me to meet again, but I still refused.

And then out of the blue, my Ken showed me a story he'd found on the internet. He asked me to read it, and I was amazed just how aroused and wet it made me. In fact, I came several times before I'd finished the story.

"What did you think of it?"

"Hot! Fucking hot!"

"I've emailed the author. He says he'll talk to you, and try to get the details from you about what happened between you Max, Graham and Don."

"What! You've told a stranger about me?"

"How could I? Even I don't know. You still won't tell me any more than; they did it to me. Or they made me cum. But then you say it wasn't rape. I just told him my wife had a similar experience to the girl in that story, but although you've been able to tell me it happened, you'd not been able to explain in detail."

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"You're my wife. I want to know. I thought maybe you'd be able to talk to an anonymous stranger."

Well it took me a few days to pluck up the courage, and weeks of emails back and forth, but what you've read is as near as I can recall to what actually took place. As they say, the names have been changed, and it wasn't actually a kitchen manufacturer I worked for. And the actual words of the conversations won't be accurate, but the gist of what was said, and what actually happened to me is all true.

And one last footnote, I've gone out with Max two more times since, and been fucked twice on each occasion. And try as I might, he still makes my tummy tighten every time I think about him.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to email me.

It is only the feedback from readers that make the effort of writing worthwhile, and I will answer all mail received (eventually). To ensure I accept your mail, make sure your mail has 'Story Feedback' as a subject, all other mail to this account is deleted as spam.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,143 Followers